IT Project Manager
Upstart Alliance is an online/offline consultancy offering legal, financial and strategic advice to startups and SMEs.
Our online platform is comprised of back-end finance, HR project management, data analytics and collaborative tools with a front-end which contains e-commerce, a content library and integrated third party document automation software so clients can create their own documents online using Upstart’s templates.
The platform is currently entering its beta testing phase, and over the next 6 months will be (i) debugging and fine tuning the existing functions (ii) adding additional functionality, particularly adding additional real-time collaboration tools to the front-end and more sophisticated data analytics to the back-end and (iii) developing and launching an iOS and Android App.
The IT Project Manager we are looking for, should be strong technically, with proven expertise combining technical & functional architect, program management, research, critical thinking, software & development testing, debugging, and coding skills, as well as have exceptional people and program management skills to adeptly manage the Upstart Alliance website front and back end development.
• Work from home / remotely
• Friendly team & working environment
• Up to SGD $4000 per month
• 5+ years of work experience
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT discipline
• Front End (HTML 5 / CSS3, Mobile first approach, App development)
• Back End (PHP / Ruby on Rails / ERP)
• Knowledge of and hands on experience with Agile Development & Methodology
• Experience with software testing and debugging
• Project management skills, (professional certification an advantage)
• Startup experience beneficial
• Project Management (70%):
o Team Management: Actively manage external development team (Ukraine) to ensure delivery in accordance with agreed timelines and parameters.
o Technical Review: Review source code and development, ability to refine IT development as needed to ensure quality execution.
• Strategy & Management (30%):
o Management Comms: Ability to translate technical issues into clear explanations to keep management up to date on progress, as well as breakdown management ideas and desired outcomes into technical plans for implementation by the Ukraine team.
o Technical Lead: Guidance and leadership on best practice, methodologies, and approaches, identifying and selecting best solutions/providers for new functions etc.
o Tech Roadmap: Help build, manage, and validate a Tech Roadmap for Upstart Alliance back and front end functionality, future development and strategy
o IT Innovation: Provide guidance, and strategic leadership to Upstart Alliance in terms of long term tech goals for Upstart Alliance platform