I have developped a meteorJS application, but I'm not an experienced programmer in this framework.
Technology stack : All the meteorjs goodies. Just need to deploy on there server *.meteor.com for now.
Project specs: Questionnaire Gamification. Randomly get questions for participants, admin interface to create questions and answers and admin to look at stats (bad vs good answers, number of participants that went throughout the questionnaire).
Use case scenario:
1) User come in
2) Asked if it's a kid or adult
3) Prompt with start questionnaire (add counter kids vs adults for stats on questionnaire)
4) Randomly ordered questions from the list of questions currently created
5) If kid, asked 8 questions. (stats on good/bad answers)
6) If adult, asked 10 questions. (stats on good/bad answers)
7) Rinse and restart to 2)
9) Can stop questionnaire anytime, return to 2)
1) Manage questions (create/update/delete operation).
2) Show current stats (kids vs adults)