Who we are?
We are a small Digital Product Studio working with the early phases of digital product development. Through user research, concept development and user experience design we help our clients understand the needs of their customers, create concepts that satisfy these needs and build interfaces that delights the users in their everyday use.
We are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst to assist us in improving our processes in project and product management and related processes like recruitment and on boarding.
As a Business Process Analyst you will be responsible for improving our efficiency and quality of work by establishing better project and product management methods in our organistion. The project will be carried out in close collaboration with the company owner.
As the project involves a large portion of defining and establishing project management processes, experience with project management is a requirement.
You will be responsible for:
- Consult us on our current processes and challenges
- Idenentify areas of improvement and prioritise these based on importance
- Propose new methods, tools and processes that solves our current challenges, bring better results and improve our efficiency
- Coach us on how to use these methods on concrete projects
- Potentially manage projects to show best practices
- Work closely with company owner, candidate must be comfortable with taking part in frequent meetings via skype
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, with at least 2 years being within digital product development field
- 3+ years of experience as Business Process Analyst
- Extensive experience different metrologies from agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban) to waterfall processes
- Experience in the phases of projects the where objectives, scope and priorities are undefined
- Educated to degree level, PMP or any other certification will be taken as a plus.
- Experience working with startups
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Working in the CE(S)T timezone
- Working as a full time freelancer or able to adapt your schedule to the projects needs