Please read this entire posting carefully so you know exactly what you are applying for. Thank you :)
I am seeking a writer who has experience with creating content for B2B inbound marketing, content marketing, blogging, etc.
- Have you created ebooks, whitepapers, guides, in-depth blog posts, or educational material, for B2B marketing campaigns in technical or complex industries? (think architecture, engineering, design).
- Have you written B2B content in a technical industry and successfully translated complex ideas into educational content that can be readily understood by customers?
- Have you helped past clients demonstrate their expertise, display industry leadership, and build trust with customers?
- Do you have experience with interviewing employees or executives, extracting industry specific knowledge / ideas / business practices, and translating that into authoritative content on their behalf?
If you answered yes to the above points, that's great! You might just be who I'm looking for.
- You will be required to conduct interviews over the phone with staff members and executives, for up to 30 minutes, in order to do research & extract the information needed to create high quality content on their behalf.
- Content strategy, topics, and titles will be provided. But as you learn more about the business, industry, and get to know employees, your input and ideas will be welcome.
- Experience with creating content for architecture, engineering, design, or any complex/technical niche is an asset.
A NOTE ON CONTENT QUALITY:
We are not looking for fluff/filler content. This content needs to position the business as an authority in their industry, express ideas on behalf of staff members, drip with expertise and knowledge, educate customers, and have clear takeaway / value for our target audience.
ESTIMATE OF WORKING SPEED:
If you can give me an idea of the time it would take you to complete an average writing assignment from initial employee interview & research through to completion. Example: 1,500 word in-depth blog article that answers a specific customer pain point around a complex topic. That would be highly appreciated. Just a ball park timeframe is fine.
PROOF OF EXPERIENCE / ABILITY:
Provable experience is necessary. I will need to see examples of your past work, and preferably examples of real content you have created that is live and currently in use online. The more examples of your work you can show me the better! This allows me to gauge if you will be a good fit.