North American Studios (NAS) is in search of a Video Production Business Consultant to help them decide whether or not they should open a corporate video production business.
The successful candidate will be able to help NAS:
- Assess their current business position
- Understand the corporate video production business
- Decide whether or not to open a corporate video production business
- Understand the risks/liabilities involved and how to protect themselves
- Outline the necessary systems and procedures in a successful photography operation
- Outline the forms and documents required for daily operation
- Explain realistic startup costs
- Detail all necessary equipment and resources
- Detail proper approaches to planning, pricing, and scheduling jobs
- Create a plan for safeguarding and tracking equipment to prevent financial and operational loss due to theft, damage, or lost equipment.
- Suggest marketing approaches
- Prepare for taking on jobs
- Continue to advise NAS as-needed to create additional growth
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in freelance video production
- Understanding of all the facets of a successful video production business
Please include a cover letter and resume, and explain to us why you would be the right person for this job.
Thank you for your interest in this position.