I'm looking for someone to create a comprehensive online workshop that covers the diversity of donors, key search engines, and converting ideas into fundable projects or research.
The course should teach people to understand how to navigate the world of grant procurement, identify the key sections of successful proposals, and demonstrate the excellence and innovation that propels a project or research beyond other submissions.
The training should address the overall strategic plan for writing grants, including: needs statement, mission, goals, objectives, activities, evaluation, key personnel, and budgets.
The curriculum should target:
Beginners seeking to acquire the techniques to research and draft grant-winning proposals for various funders
The main bullet points to cover inside the course are how to:
- Research and identify potential donors
- Create the right fit with the selected funding agency
- Address the guidelines of proposals
- Identify and effectively write the key elements of a proposal
- Integrate each component of the grant into the final product
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Package a professional grant submission
- Write winning grants that stand out among competition