I am looking to have a website created that can be used like a mobile app. It is a pretty simple concept/design, I don't mind if you use an existing template. I would prefer the website to be built with MVC framework and C# with some kind of sql database.
Eventually I would like to be able to submit it to Apple/Android stores just to have the option to download the "shortcut" that looks like an app.
- New User Registration/Signup
- 4 big specific Category buttons
- Each "category" would allow the user to add unlimited "items" which would just be a title.
- "Items" can be added, edited, deleted.
- Each "Item" would have 3 simple "entry fields" the user could fill in. The 3 fields would be Title, Date, and Description.
- The "Entry fields" can be added, deleted, edited.
- I would like each "Item" that is created under one specific "Category" to have a default set of about 8 "Entry Field" Titles that would be automatically added under each "Item" for that particular "Category". However user can add their own as well.
- Title and Description will be free form text OR Date field will be Date-Only entry or blank.
- The date fields should have a "today" button next to it that will pre-fill the date field with today's date if clicked.
- There must be a save button for "Entry Fields".
- The data that each user enters should only be visible to that user.