Note: companies need not apply.
Do you want to work as part of a global team and bring your .NET development skills to Camp Australia? If so, read on…
Camp Australia already has a team of six remote developers & consultants across the globe and we are looking for additional developers to grow the team. These will be full-time ongoing contracts.
We recently posted this role and invited selected freelancers only. This time around we are opening the role to the freelancer community. If you have applied for the other role, please do not apply to this one.
Required skills / experience:
• You can provide expert development skills to Camp Australia’s applications using ASP.NET (C#), MVC, Kendo, NHibernate, and Resharper.
• You pay attention to detail and can build screens that align to our current UI standards and conventions. This is critical so if user interface work (particularly CSS) is not your thing, think twice about applying.
• Our web applications use responsive style sheets so they adapt to different form factors (PCs, phones, iPads, tablets). You’re capable of testing on different form factors.
• You can use your strong knowledge of SQL Server (SQL Server Enterprise 2014) to write your own stored procedures and views and optimise them for performance.
• You can translate business requirements into technical designs.
• You’re capable of moving in a fast-paced Agile environment. We work on two week sprints across three environments (development, test, production).
• You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written. This is critical as you will need to liaise directly with business stakeholders and users from time to time.
• You can make yourself available for a weekly video call with your Camp Australia manager and a monthly video call with the extended team.
• Development experience with Xamarin is a strong advantage.
• You’re capable of managing multiple tasks at the same time.
This is an exciting and long term opportunity. One of our freelancers has been with us for four years and we are serious about ongoing development for our .NET product suite.
If you reply to this post, please tell me why your experience meets the requirements – why are you the best candidate for us? Note that you will be required to complete a test as part of the recruitment process. We will pay for you to complete this test.