I’ve got a new online business up and running with a podcast titled Conquer Stress, Depression and Anxiety (https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/conquer-stress-depression/id913362113?mt=2) and an associated website at www.howtofeelfantastic.com
The mission of the business is to provide people suffering from anxiety, depression, and stress with practical and useful tools to help them conquer their problem and live the life they deserve.
We are in the very early phase of the project currently building a list by content marketing. The next phase (and our business model) is to build courses that we will marketing and sell to the community.
We use a number of bits of software to manage our website including:
2. AVADA theme
3. Libsyn to host our podcasts
4. ThriveThemes to manage our opt-in system inside the website
5. Social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
6. Active Campaign as our CRM and email marketing software.
7. eClincher for our social marketing
I’m leading the project (I’m a psychologist) and I have two people on our team already including a graphic and web designer (therefore I do not want somebody for web or graphic design) and social media marketing manager (so I do not want a social media manager).
But I do want somebody to manage the site and our process as I’m getting overloaded and I need to work on the creative side writing programs. Therefore, I need somebody to:
1. Know and use Thrive Lead Pages within the site
2. Track and report data about our reach such as optin rates on various aspects of the site
3. Create posts for podcasts (after I produce them) including obtaining images, posting effectively using good SEO strategies, create lead magnets from the posts, and integrate with social media
4. Manage our email marketing system
5. Work as a team member with me and the social media manager
6. Grow with us as our project evolves
7. Be willing to be excited, have some fun and do some good work.
And I need somebody who is smart, uses English impeccably, flexible, creative and assertive. And a background in psychology would be wonderful.
This is a small, part-time gig to start but we will grow. The current job requires less than 20 hours per week but I anticipate it will grow as the business develops.