The majority of our team recently transitioned to full time positions with one of our clients, but we still have web apps that we have were built over the past few years that need to managed.
~ 70% of your time 411...
We have a video subscription platform (https://4-11.org) that is used by 3 different organizations. Each of those organizations have customer support people to deal with +- 1000 users, but we need someone to work with those managers and our existing developers to keep the project moving.
~30% of your time on Cardkit...
We have another website building app called cardkit that is used by about 20 companies. The support is minimal, but we are slowing rolling out new features for this and it would be great to have someone to interface with those customers
We currently use Slack for all communication, BugHerd for bug tracking, TeamPlanner (our own app) for project management, Intercom.io for CRM, and Google Sites for all documentation for the apps above.
We're asking that you
• Keep up with incoming customer requests
• Work with our management team to prioritize features
• Create new tasks for developers / designers
• QA / check those new features / tasks after developers have completed them
• Coordinate with customers when new features are released
About our company
• We're based in Atlanta, but we have contractors who have worked with us for the last 2-3 years in Poland, Argentina, Mexico, and all over the US
• Customers are based throughout the US
• We HIGHLY value efficiency and are always looking to simplify our process and streamline