I am needing women's socks made and this job is open to more then one person and country. Please carefully read what I am looking for.
1. You will need to source a high quality knitter that is able to make my custom designs.
2. The fabrics used for the socks will be different blended material like wool, hemp, etc.
3. I do NOT want to use big factories!!! I only am interested in individuals, villages, or family businesses.
4. I am open to some of the socks being hand knitted and other styles of the socks being machine made.
5. They must be able to make samples for me (I will pay for the samples).
6. You must be able to negotiate the pricing with them.
7. I will provide pictures of styles of socks that I want made.
8. You will need to organize having the socks made with the workers and when the socks are done being made you will need to be able to ship them to me in the USA.
9. Starting out I will need pricing for the samples. I will have you make 5 different styles of socks (I will provide information for them).
10. All designs provided to the knitters are property of me and are to never be duplicated for anyone else.
11. I need someone that can grow their ability to knit larger quantities of socks at a time... 50- 500 pairs. I understand that hand knitting will take longer to make.
12. Quality is my number 1 concern!!!!!! I am not look for low quality socks!!!! The quality must be excellent!!!
13. If the samples and quality is excellent then I would want to use you for many ongoing jobs.
14. After the samples are sent to me and so long as the quality is excellent I will want to order quantities of the styles. You will need to make sure that the order is the same as my samples.... same quality, colors, materials......
15. You are being paid to source the knitters, manage the first project of having samples made, have the samples shipped to me (I will pay the shipping fees), make sure the quality is excellent, and be able to do ongoing jobs. If you do a excellent job then I will want to keep hiring you for future orders using the same knitting source.
16. You must be able to make sure that each job is done on time. We will always discuss timelines for each job.
I have attached a picture just as a example.