An extremely driven and passionate Product & Growth Marketing Manager with 6+ years of experience working on tech, startup, and product companies by helping them grow and acquire users with organic and paid strategies.
My unique mix of product marketing & product development experience allows me to find solutions to how to bring products to the market, the challenges that come with that, and how to embed scalability in both the product and the marketing strategy.
I work with Eric Ries's Lean Startup methodology, and some of my own marketing concepts to help figure out a path to sustainable growth while using the least amount of resources and time.
I've helped grow for products like Rakuten RapidAPI, PwC, Wix.com, TeleSign, Territory Foods & other big brands with budgets of 50k+/monthly.
Portfolio - bit.ly/2N4GFtU
My work experience includes,
- B2B & B2C marketing strategies, validation, user acquisition, and solving complex product challenges.
- LEAN / Agile product development & marketing, early-stage growth from concept to market, data-driven growth hacking, rapid testing & experimentation.
- A total of over 1000 successful Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads & Twitter campaigns including usage of advanced tools like Lookalike Audiences, LTVs, CustomerLists, Custom Conversions and laser-sharp focus on metrics like CAC, ROI & revenue.
- Analyzing data from various sources and tools like Google Analytics, Google Trends, Mix-panel, and in setting-up cross-product data flows for custom dashboards on Google's novel Data Studio.
- Backlinking & On-Page Search Engine Optimization that has put websites on the first page of Google results.
- CRO, UX/UI & Wireframing work with over 40 successful high-converter landing pages designs.
- Product launching - Launched Rakuten RapidAPI 2.0 & Parrity.com
"Lubo has been instrumental and helpful throughout the project. We were able to identify critical areas to get more potential customers to sign up for our new service. I'm hiring him again to execute on his plan!"
"A true pleasure working with Lubo - flexible, focused, top quality work, passionate about what he does, superb communication both verbally and written, not afraid to express an opinion but at the same time easy to work with. Knows very well where his expertise is and focuses on that. A real treat."
"I've worked with a lot of folks on this platform and Lubomir was among the best. He's thorough, analytical, and easy to communicate with."
"A great understanding of my needs and ability to explain ideas and concepts."
"I really recommend him whether you have a startup or a growing company, he knows what he's doing. We had almost no subscribers, with him we are over 600+ in no time!"
My areas of expertise:
- Marketing Strategy, Go-To-Market Strategy
- Validation, Idea Concepting, MVP Formulation, Minimum VIable Products
- Email Marketing, Cold Email, Conditional Setups, Active Campaign, MailChimp, Drip
- Landing Page Designs, Wireframes
- Copywriting, Value Proposition Writing, Unique Selling Proposition
- Product Managment, User Experience, Prototyping, Product Design
- Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads
- Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google Trends & Analyzing Data
- On-Page SEO
- Product Hunt Launches
- Marketing & Sales Automation
- Community Building, Early adopter Work
- Buyer Personas, Ideal Customers Work
- Leading Teams, Screening & Hiring People & more
Feel free to get in touch with me in case you have a question or you'd just like to chat about your product or strategy.