1. A good PC with at least a quad core processor, with 6 or more gb of ram and windows 7 or higher. (you can have your PC upgraded later)
2. A good reliable headset for calls, a stable DSL connection and back up internet.
3. Must be Filipino within Luzon. (for team celebrations, etc.)
4. Must be able and willing to work within US time zones.
5. Must have near native neutral American English.
6. Any sort of medical background required.
7. Must be able to work the minimum of 8 hours a day 5 days a week or more if need be.
8. Must be a team player, no attendance issues and negative attitude towards work.
9. Must have their own personal working space with no background noises like, babies crying, dogs barking, vehicles roaring, and roosters crowing etc.
The job is extremely simple. You will be calling patients (outbound) or patients will be transferred to you (inbound), either way all you need to do is simply fill up their patient form by asking them the questions...