What is an AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer?
AmiBroker is a platform that features a language used for developing a unique trading system. It enables its users to define specific trading rules, indicators, and observations. An AmiBroker Formula Language specialist is someone who can design technical analytics using the AmiBroker platform, leveraging a complete set of tools that delivers solutions in line with trading requirements.
How do you hire an AmiBroker Formula Language Freelancer?
You can source AmiBroker Formula Language Freelancer talent on Upwork by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in an AmiBroker Formula Language Freelancer.
- Post it on Upwork. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Upwork. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview AmiBroker Formula Language freelancers. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire an AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their AmiBroker Formula Language services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write an AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job post titles:
- Need an Amibroker (AFL) expert for creating/correcting AFL
- Looking for freelancer with experience coding in AFL for Amibroker
- New financial trading company needs experienced AFL coder
An effective AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job post should include:
- Scope of work: From creating algorithms to coding, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, software, or financial institutions, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job responsibilities
Here are some examples of AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job responsibilities:
- Create algorithms within AmiBroker Formula Language
- Recommend financial broker formulas for use on trading floor
- Teach others how to code using AmiBroker Formula Language
AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in an AmiBroker Formula Language freelancer. Here are some examples:
- Must have financial services and software development background
- Track record of developing algorithms using AmiBroker Formula Language
- Bachelor degree in computer science or finance