How to hire SurveyMonkey specialists
Whether you’re conducting marketing surveys, healthcare surveys, customer surveys, or other research inquiries, SurveyMonkey specialists are here to help.
So how do you hire SurveyMonkey specialists? What follows are some tips for finding top SurveyMonkey specialists on Upwork.
How to shortlist SurveyMonkey professionals
As you’re browsing available SurveyMonkey consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a SurveyMonkey specialist who understands your industry so they can design questions that will get the information you seek from your target audience.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., analyzing survey results in Microsoft Excel).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular SurveyMonkey specialist.
How to write an effective SurveyMonkey job post
With a clear picture of your ideal SurveyMonkey specialist in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective SurveyMonkey job post should include:
- Scope of work: From writing surveys to analyzing results, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries or types of surveys, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to gain insights into your target audience through SurveyMonkey? Log in and post your SurveyMonkey job on Upwork today.
SURVEYMONKEY SPECIALISTS FAQ
What is SurveyMonkey?
SurveyMonkey is an online survey tool that can be used to gather insights from a target audience.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in SurveyMonkey professionals:
- Qualitative research
- Survey writing and design
Why hire SurveyMonkey specialists?
The trick to finding top SurveyMonkey specialists is to identify your needs. Is your goal to gather feedback from customers about the quality of your products and services? Or are you conducting qualitative research for an academic paper? The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
How much does it cost to hire a SurveyMonkey specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced SurveyMonkey specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more specialized areas of expertise, and deliver a higher-quality product.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their SurveyMonkey services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.