Hire the best Voice-Over Artists in the United States
Check out Voice-Over Artists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyHello, I'm Mike the Voice Monkey! I'm an American male professional voice talent with a broadcast quality home studio and I am ready to work for you! I have a turnaround time of the same day in the majority of cases if not sooner. I have been doing voice overs since 2012, and I love what I do. I have voices numerous commercials, audiobooks, promos, podcasts, characters for animation, YouTube videos, and phone messages/IVR. I am here to help your project be the best it can be. I bring over a decade of experience to my reads and won't stop until you're happy with the product. I have an acoustically treated booth in my home with professional equipment and I am available all the time. Let's talk!Voice-OverYouTubeVoice-Over RecordingMale VoiceAmerican English AccentElearning VideoAnimated ExplainerExplainer VideoAnimation for KidsAnimationVoice ActingPodcastUS English Dialect
- $65 hourlyHi. I handle all things audio and video. Most days I am collaborating with podcasters, Youtubers, advertisers, voice actors, audiobook creators, or any other creator to level-up their production value and better tell their stories. The biggest reason I am a Top Rated Freelancer is because I love what I do and creators out there are constantly evolving, inspiring, and challenging me to up my game as well. Each day I sit down in my studio is different. Some days I'm restoring really rough audio, polishing it up and other days I'm simply enhancing and mastering something to get it ready for professional publication. My favorite projects are ones where I get to be creative - mixing sound design with music, video or other visuals to help tell a great story. If I'm not working on Upwork, I'm acting as audio editor for Pyramid Entertainment and the iilluminaughtii podcast which has grown 70% in the last 3 years. It currently sits in the Top 30 of Spotify's charts, averaging 3k downloads a day. If you're interested to learn more about me or my work please see below or visit my website at gthomascraig.com Contact me for the following needs: -General Podcast or Audio Editing needs / Audio Production Consultation / Getting the most out of your microphone and DAW / Cleaning up an existing recording / Editing essentials / Making sure your audio is polished and ready for publication / Creating and using Extra creative elements like sonic branding, music, transitions, and anything else that helps make audio shine / Anything else audio related. -All voice over or voice talent needs -Mixing and Mastering of Audio -Audio Editing and Sound Design -Transcript creation and proofreading -Video and Audio Editing -Social Media Promotional Materials (Thumbnails, video and audio shorts, highlight reels, promo reels, etc) ------------------------------------- **services and fees** Podcast or Other Audio Editing: -$1.5/raw minute - basic edit, clean-up, and mix -$2/raw minute - collaborative and creative editing and assembly -$2.25/raw minute - full service podcast creation - edit, clean up , noise reduction and mix, export and upload to hosting site (just send me the raw audio and I'll do the rest) *Mixing / Mastering / Processing : $50/hr EQ, Effects, Audio Restoration, Embedding of promos or music *General Editing and File Conversion/Compression: $25/hr *other services - Audio Restoration or Enhancement ($2-$10 per minute depending on the quality of audio and extent of work needed) - Script or Show Notes Editing - Script Proof Reading - Subtitle or Caption Creation *English Male Voice Over : Non-Promotional Youtube or Explainer Content ($60 for first minute / $5 for each additional minute Promos or Commercials ($75 / 30 second spot, $10 for each additional 30seconds) Audiobooks or Tutorials ($200-$400/ finished hour of audio) ----------------------------------------- *Important* Promotional, commercial or advertising voice talent content (or anything that generates income) comes with 6 months of regional or internet usage. You may extend the usage duration at $100 per 3 months for Internet usage - with discounts for longer periods. Please add $300 per 3 months for National Television and $500 for National Radio spots) *If you would like a full-buyout of rights please ask and we can discuss. ------------------------------------------------ My studio Equipment: - Acoustically Treated Vocal Booth - Lewitt LCT 440 Pure Cardioid Condensor microphone - MOTU M-2 High Quality Preamp - Dali Zensor 1 Monitor Speakers - Tascam DR-40 Portable Recorder for field recordings For Additional Sound Design or Music Production - IMPACT LX49 Midi Keyboard - Fender Stratocaster Blacktop MIM 2000 (Electric Guitar) - GWood Solid Body Acoustic Guitar - Fender 20W Guitar AmpVoice-OverAudio RestorationMusic & Sound DesignAudio Post ProductionAudio MasteringAudio EditingPodcast EditingPodcast ProductionSound MixingAudio ProductionSound ArtAudiobookCasual ToneFilm DubbingVoice Acting
- $99 hourlyI'm a small business owner, voiceover talent, graphic designer, writer, and church pastor. If you've ever been one of these you know the need to just "get-it-done". Let me help you to "get-it-done" too. I've been doing this type of work for over 20 years and have the experience and understanding that you can trust. Here's a small list of how I can help you: - company training and e-learning material voiceover - television and radio commercial voiceover - nonfiction audiobook narration - church and ministry video voiceover - product or sales demo copywriting and voiceover - explainer video copywriting and voiceover - branding and logo design - product brochure design AND MORE Don't see yours listed? Let me know what you're looking for, because chances are that I can do it for you. MESSAGE ME TODAY Thanks for checking out my profile. I look forward to talking with you.Voice-OverAmerican English AccentVoice-Over RecordingTrainingVoice RecordingTraining PresentationVideo NarrationElearningAudiobookVoice ActingNarration
- $125 hourly“Fantastic work. Adam once again delivered an exceptional voice-over that perfectly matched the professional yet helpful tone we were going for with our audio book. Bravo!” “Excellent work, amazing turn around times, helped me out a ton as a video editor being able to quickly iterate the voice over with the edit workflow.” “An amazing job by Adam! He has really given me the quality I need for this project!“ Hi! My name is Adam Clark, and I am a professional voice-over actor with a passion for exceeding client's expectations. Businesses and creatives trust me to deliver world-class voice-overs that support their brands and vision. My goal is always to make the process of completing projects that build their business quick and easy. Project types include, but are not limited to… • Animation • Audiobook • Business Training Tutorial • Character Voices • Corporate Video • eLearning • Explainer Video • Narration • Phone Greetings and IVR • Podcast Intro & Outro • PowerPoint Presentation • Promotional Video (promo video) • TV & Radio Commercial (ad or spot) • Video games • Websites • Whiteboard Animation Voice-over • YouTube Video I normally speak in a friendly, conversational baritone, and I can produce dialects in several forms of English. I particularly have a strong affinity for character voices. My voice has been noted to deliver a bright, friendly “guy next door” tone that customers will be able to relate to and believe in. Because audiences need to be communicated WITH, not talked AT, they deserve it. There’s a difference, they feel it, and it matters. My rate is $125 per hour (one hour minimum) including recording, editing and mastering. If your project is being used as paid advertisement, a usage rate will be included. Rate varies upon length of project and scope of usage. Be sure to favorite me on Upwork with the HEART button to find me easily. Contact me for a free sample voice-over, or send me an invitation to your project. Thank you for listening.Voice-OverUS English DialectCharacters/Video GamesPhone SystemElearningMultimedia InstructionElearning VideoExplainer Videoexplainer videosAudiobookAudio EditingMale Voice OverVoice Over EnglishVoice RecordingVoice Talent
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm a TOP RATED Los Angeles-based voice-over actor and award-winning screenwriter/director. Specializing in producing articulate and unique narration for movie trailers, explainer videos, radio & TV ads, video game characters, voicemail greetings, YouTube channels and more. ✨ ""If you need a big voice then Jermey's is your man." ✨ ✨ ""Brilliant talent and pleasure to work with... went above and beyond." ✨ VOICE-OVER: Recorded at a state-of-the-art at-home recording studio. My unique voice with its deep bass sound is guaranteed to make any project stand out! All jobs include at least one (1) round of changes at no additional cost. Oftentimes, numerous minor change sessions are not a problem and are not billed either. Visit my voice-over reel on Youtube here: youtu.be/s9intmUB60I SCREENWRITING: My experience ranges from writing/directing short and feature films, serving as an intern at Ghosthouse Pictures (Sam Raimi's production company) providing script coverage, notes and feedback, working closely with the head of development. In addition, I've also studied screenwriting at the university level and collaborated with writers on their screenplays. I specialize in story structure, dialogue, and project feasibility, working with writers to bring their stories to life in a way that connects deeply with audiences. I'm great at collaborating with writers that have little to no experience putting together their projects. I pride myself on looking at projects from more than one angle, having worked many positions on films, including Director, Screenwriter, Producer, and Assistant Director. This means I understand more than just narratives, characters, plots, and dialogue; I understand target audiences and critical reactions. All of these things combined give any project the best chance to be successful. Check me out on IMDB under "Jermey Ashley Pair" to see a list of past and current projects I've worked on. When it comes to cost, I prefer a flat fee rather than an hourly rate. This way you know exactly how much your project will cost and we can focus on making it great without worrying about the clock.Voice-OverFilm DirectionDramatic ToneSongwritingWritingAuthoritative ToneNarrationVoice ActingContent WritingVideo ProductionMiddle-Aged AdultUS English Dialect
- $150 hourlyI am an experienced voice actor who has produced over 200 audiobooks, in various genres. Let me bring your book to life with my warm engaging voice, and professional production experience! I am also capable of producing e-learning, documentary, and YouTube voiceovers.Voice-OverCalming ToneVoice ActingNarrationVoice RecordingAmerican English AccentEnglishFemale
- $60 hourlyMy specialty is creating high quality voice overs that engage your audience. It is very important to me that I provide 100% customer satisfaction with every job I perform for you. ✔"Excellent service. Fast delivery. High quality. Great communication as well. Very recommended seller. Thank you very much!" ✔"Amazing!! So fast... A true professional. Will definitely use him again!!" ✔"Excellent product and service! Not the first order with Gary and certainly not the last!" I work hard with professionals, Individuals, or businesses who have a vision of their finished product to be sure that I deliver what you are looking for. For many years I have been specializing in Narration, Corporate, Industrial, Whiteboard, Explainer, and Audiobook Narration! Few things feel better than helping clients like you give your message a high quality voice over. A voice that connects with your audience. A voice that engages your audience to act. A voice that brings your words, and all of your countless hours of creative production, home. I'm also happy to provide a sample reading of your words if you would like to send me part of your script. I Will: Study and apply all your directions for the voice over Read and analyze your script to best determine the voice needed Record in a professional recording studio and with professional equipment Edit, master, and format all work to the highest standard Deliver most orders within 24 hours, ask for sooner if needed Be available during the process for communication both ways Over-deliver – I try my best to give you more than you ask for. (this is usually in multiple styles of reads for your script so you have options) Provide you with the best customer service and a friendly attitude I am eager to work with you and provide you with the high quality voice over that you deserve!Voice-OverNarrationAudio ProductionVideo EditingAudiobookSenior AdultMaleVideo ProductionVoice RecordingVideo Sales LetterVoice ActingVideo NarrationIVR SoftwareVideo AdvertisingExplainer Video
- $45 hourlyVoice Talent - I have always been told I have a great voice. I have a very clear speaking voice and minimal accent. A warm and inviting voice. I am able to read out loud clearly with proper inflection and emotion. I have professional recording equipment and can produce a high-quality audio file for your project. I also can provide royalty-free music to give the recording a finished sound. I would love the opportunity to help make your project perfect. Recently completed projects for; online training, IVR systems, and product explainer videos. I am diverse and will custom tailor my tone and delivery to make sure the project sounds exactly as it was envisioned.Voice-OverVideo EditingVideo NarrationEnglishVoice RecordingIVR SoftwareAmerican English AccentYoung AdultUS English DialectElearningVoice ActingFemaleNarration
- $125 hourlyMy name is Christi Leblanc. I’ve been in professional voiceover for most of my working career, as well as having audio engineering and commercial production experience. I’ve been a radio commercial producer for 22 years and I am now self employed doing full time voiceover all over the world for companies large and small. National campaigns, web training, phone systems, commercial advertising. Every business and industry. Rates are super reasonable and I guarantee you’ll love the final productVoice-OverFemale Voice OverAmerican English AccentFemaleVoice TalentAudio EditingPhone SystemVoice ActingVoice RecordingAudio DesignAdvertisingCommercials
- $75 hourlyHi my name is Erik. I have a naturally deep, clear voice with a broad range. My full time job for the past several years is providing video voice overs, audiobook storytelling/narrations and character voices. I record in Whisper Room sound booth on either a Neumann TLM-102 or Rode NT-1 mic. I've narrated thousands of projects for television, radio, news outlets, audiobooks, corporate, training, educational, YouTube channels, video games, and more(lots). All of my work is high-quality, delivered promptly, guaranteed to be free of any unwanted noises and comes with as many revisions as needed. Thanks for stopping by!Voice-OverVoice RecordingAudio EditingAmerican English AccentAudio RecordingAudio EngineeringVoice ActingMiddle-Aged AdultMaleAudio ProductionAudiobookUS English DialectPodcastCorporate Tone
- $40 hourly"Alex was very professional and knew what he was doing and suggested a few points that improved the final product significantly !" Please visit my website: apsuavestudios.com to view all of my professional work. I am a filmmaker offering all of my professional experience to build your vision. I have a love for storytelling, packed into all of the services my studio provides for almost 10 years: * Videography * Video Editing * Copywriting * Social Media Management * Content Management for Social Channels I have worked with companies such as Mashable, Epicurious, and TCL America. I can create custom packages according to what you need. Let me help you give life to your visionVoice-OverVideo StrategyMarketing StrategyVideo ProductionPhoto EditingActingSocial Media ManagementScreenwritingSocial Media Content CreationVideo CommercialVideo Post-EditingVideographyVideo Editing
- $135 hourlyI am a Voice Over Professional and have recorded thousands of projects, including commercials, video games, and corporate, medical, and educational narrations. I have voiced projects for many large and well-known companies (IBM, Infinite, Capital One, Google, Siemens, Hasbro, Wells Fargo) in addition to some of the more quaint businesses on Main Street. Through every project for big and small alike, it's my commitment to provide the best voice over and best service in the industry that leads to their constant satisfaction and loyalty. I pretty much live in my professional home studio, so I'll be happy to visit with you whenever you need. If you are needing a reliable, prompt, and friendly voice talent for your next project, please contact me today. VOICE STYLE/VOICE TYPE I can convey a wide range of tones and styles with my voice. Some of these include: authentic, believable, guy next door, soft and hard sell, sincere, cool, hip, corporate, relatable, knowledgeable, promo, urgent, and educational. I am also regularly cast for a wide range of ages, everything from 20's to 50's male. My voice has also been closely compared to John Krasinski, Mike Rowe, and even Kevin Bacon. CREDITS INCLUDE Microsoft, McAfee, Hasbro, IBM, Wells Fargo, Metlife, Bosch, Golden Corral, Budweiser, SuperCuts, Vantiv, Bad Boy Mowers, NRG, McDonald's, Vanderbilt's, Anytime Fitness, Sears, SolarCity, Applebee's, Kingsford, Kansas Lottery, Eagle Communications, Pizza Hut, and many more. PERFORMANCE CAPABILITES Whether you need a voice over for a commercial, whiteboard animation, medical technical, legal, or corporate narration, video, e-learning, explainer video, training video, internet video, tv project, educational script, on-hold message, mobile app (android or ios), radio imaging, or anything else... I will deliver what you need. BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY I believe that my clients and I are on the same team. When you hire me, I become a part of your company and want to put it in the very best position possible. That is why I communicate frequently and I deliver work promptly. My goal is to always deliver the same day, when possible. STUDIO/AUDIO With professional voice over, pristine audio is expected and that is what I deliver. All of my voice over work is performed and completed within an ultra-quiet, acoustically treated studio, using a Sennheiser MKH 416 microphone for world-class sound. My studio is equipped with phone patch and Skype, allowing you the opportunity to direct the session from your location, if desired. I utilize a Mac workstation with Adobe Audition CC. I can record and deliver audio files via email. I can also record and upload audio files via FTP. EXPERIENCE Nearly 10 years of voice over services provided with only satisfied customers!Voice-OverVoice-Over RecordingVideo NarrationRadio AdMale VoiceVoice RecordingMedical NarrationNarrationVoice ActingUS English DialectMale
- $65 hourlyAbout Me Consider me your video-production Swiss Army Knife. Capable of opening a can of ideas or tightening up a script and recording voiceover, all using whatever material available to make your video fire! I'm an experienced video marketing strategist, producer, writer, and editor with over 10 years combined experience. Whether you're starting with a blank slate or have everything already created, I can get you across the finish line. Why Do YOU Need a One-Stop Shop for Video Production? Did you know that 51% of marketing professionals worldwide point to video as the medium with the best ROI? Or that those marketers who use video saw their revenue grow 49% faster than companies that didn't use it? OR that 64% of consumers make purchases after watching a video and 91% watch explainer videos to understand a product or service? So the real question is: Why aren't you using video services? And more specifically, those of the fine fellow who just gave you all of this knowledge? Utilizing my copywriting and film production background I work with you to nail down what you want to say and bring it to life using footage, animation, and motion graphics to create engaging, entertaining content that drives viewership, users, and engagement across multiple platforms. While I've primarily worked on my own the last few years, I have and continue to collaborate with creative directors and business owners; I like to say I'm a collaboratively adaptable. My copywriting and film production experience affords me the skills to write, storyboard, shoot, direct, and edit material that enhances User Experience and connection to your business, product, and story. How I Do What I Do I put the story first. At the end of the day, people are moved by how your product--and the team behind it--or brand makes them feel. Pain points? Not to worry, everyone has them! B2B or B2C, I help you solve them by looking at it through a different lens (video pun intended). Skill Set: Adobe Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe Lightroom Animaker Animation Software Davinci Resolve Final Cut Apple Motion Creative and Strategic Writing Videography/Filmmaking Documentary filmmaking Video and Photo Editing Motion Graphincs Color Correcting What I've Done and Nice Things People Have Said The Capitol of Nowhere – Documentary Producer/Writer/Director/Editor 2013 - 2018 Winner, Award of Merit - Impact Doc Awards Finalist - Final Cut Film Festival Finalist - iPhone Film Festival Official Selection - Great Lakes International Film Festival Freelance Producer, Editor, and Spokesperson Produce videos from start to finish—conceptualize, storyboard, write, shoot, edit, create motion graphics, and voice over. Clients include: Wells Fargo, Krisp, Superior Essex, Kicking Horse, Standard Fair, and Fit Academy Truth+Basketball with George Karl - Video Producer/Editor - 2020 - Present Combine podcast audio clips with researched archival video clips and pictures to craft cross-platform promotional videos Videos have averaged 16.5K views and 25K impressions on Twitter MINA – Medical Health History App - 2014 - Ongoing Video Producer + Editor + Strategist Ideate, write, produce and edit all videos content across multiple platforms Resulted in 200% initial increase of followers, with 53% greater engagement on Facebook. Increased LinkedIn unique visitors 15%, page views 43%, and post impressions 74% Standard Fair - 2018 - Ongoing Video Producer for one-of-a-kind, American-made, top-of-the-line shoe brand Fit Academy – 2014 - 2017 Premier Bootcamp and Fitness Studio Video Producer + Editor Increased Membership 2x for Fit Academy through testimonial and highlight videos GKFC, LLC – 2016 - Present Soccer Training/Video Service Founder + Head Trainer/Highlight Reel Editor Jessica Scott, LLC – Marketing + Events Copywriter 2012 - 2015 Was the lead on creating PR copy for Thorn jewelry line and it's launch party featuring athlete/celebrities such as Chris PaulVoice-OverCreative WritingAdobe PhotoshopVideo Color CorrectionMotion GraphicsVideo EditingScriptwritingVideo ProductionDocumentaryExplainer VideoAdobe After EffectsCopywriting
- $135 hourlyHi! I'm Domingo, a full-time Male Voice Talent with nearly 30 years of experience narrating voiceovers. I have a neutral North American English accent with a vocal style that ranges from fun, youthful guy-next-door, to warm, nurturing father, to confident, mature technical narrator. You can hear my work on countless Commercials, Narration, Instructional / Explainer Videos, Podcast Intros & Outros, Phone Systems / IVR, Voice Mail Greetings, etc. Not sure if I'm the right voice for your project? I'm happy to provide a FREE CUSTOM AUDITION READ upon PERSONAL MESSAGE REQUEST to ensure that I'm the right voice for you! - DEMOS - Many of my recent projects are available online on my personal site (DomingoVoiceOver) and my YouTube channel (DomingoVoiceOver) or below as Upwork portfolio pieces. I look forward to bringing life to your project. Thanks for visiting! Domingo CastilloVoice-OverProfessional ToneVoice-Over RecordingExplainer VideoAmerican English AccentEducation PresentationVoice RecordingVoice ActingNarrationAdvertisementCorporate ToneCasual ToneMiddle-Aged AdultUS English DialectEnergetic Tone
- $80 hourlyHi there👋 I'm a highly skilled YouTube Video Editor with a Master's and Bachelor's degree in film production. With experience working with CEOs, two shark tank winners, and a diverse range of companies worldwide, including non-profits and food and beverage, I can deliver editing services for advertisements, YouTube videos, short-form content, company videos, and documentary filmmaking. Choose me for high-quality work that meets your unique needs and exceeds your expectations. 📚Education: Master's Degree in Film Production with Concentration in Editing: The University of Southern California Bachelor's Degree in Film Production: Wesleyan University Youtube | Ads | Interviews | Social Media | Music Videos | Online Courses | Documentary |Voice-OverVideo ProductionShort Video AdCreative WritingYouTubeWritingStorytellingScreenwritingAdobe Premiere ProVideo CommercialMovieVideo EditingCorporate Video
- $95 hourlyI am highly skilled in delivering high quality voice over work for narrative and eLearning projects, corporate video narration and commercial narration. You can find my demos posted in the Portfolio section of my profile. You'll receive high quality voiceover as evidenced by my Top Rated status on Upwork, 100% Job Success Score and my many 5.00-star reviews. I record in my own home studio with professional audio equipment. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I look forward to working with you!Voice-OverCasual ToneInteractive Voice ResponseSmooth Voice ToneCorporate ToneAmerican English AccentUS English DialectAuthoritative ToneConversational FluencyNarrationVoice ActingMale VoiceAnnouncer Tone
- $80 hourlyI'm Becca, I specialize in producing guided meditations and mindfulness and wellness writing. My work is a science-based approach to mindfulness rooted in ancient practices; blending the two to support wholeness through awareness and authenticity. I look forward to working with you!Voice-OverHypnosisNarrationScriptwritingArticle WritingMindfulnessCopywritingVoice ActingBlog WritingAudiobookContent WritingVoice RecordingWriting
- $50 hourly20+ years of acting and voice over artistry Projects include --PSAs for PETA --3 Audiobooks --Industrials for clients such as AT&T, BlackBoard, HirEd --Voicemail Messaging --Scriptwriting Professional Home Studio Editing CapabilitiesVoice-OverUS English DialectAudio ProductionExplainer VideoFemaleCommunicationsAnimationFemale Voice OverAmerican English AccentVoice Over EnglishAudio EditingAudiobookNarrationVoice Acting
- $100 hourlyHello, I am a professional hypnotist/guided meditation teacher in North Carolina and I have created over 3,000 guided meditations + 100s of meditation music tracks with great reviews all over the world! Here on Upwork I offer Guided Meditations, Self Hypnosis, Script Narrations, Meditation + Nature Music for commercial or personal use. It's my passion to teach others simple techniques to relax and focus, as well as guide people through powerful experiences that have helped millions of people become healthy, happy and successful. Feel free to contact me, I am looking forward to connecting with you. Much love, -LoulaVoice-OverAudio EditingSound MixingVideo AnimationCreative WritingContent WritingHypnosisMusicScriptMeditationVoice RecordingWritingVideo CameraEnglish
- $75 hourlyHowdy! I’m Christopher, a full-time non-union PRO voice-over artist with my own PRO studio, where I love turning big ideas into sound results! As a “Top Rated” freelancer on UpWork.com, I am proven to deliver PRO audio, FAST turnaround, 5 Star Customer Service all wrapped around an infectious ‘can do’ spirit, right here from Sedona, Arizona, USA! I record in a warm and rich tone ideal for - Radio and TV commercials - E Learning & Explainer videos - YouTube & Website Voice Overs - Corporate Narrations - Podcasts Intros/Outros - Telephony/Voicemail/IVR - Audiobooks and more! My studio consists of a Neumann TLM 103 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface, DAW with the latest plug-ins, all of which is enclosed inside my Whisper Room sound booth specifically designed to produce BROADCAST QUALITY AUDIO. Please feel free to send me your script for a free, no-obligation custom, 1 minute demo read to see if we are a good fit. I look forward to working with you! Cheers! ChristopherVoice-OverTelephoneCommercial StyleAdultCorporate VideoAmerican English AccentExplainer VideoNarrationVoice ActingAuthoritative ToneCasual ToneCorporate ToneMaleCalming ToneElearning
- $100 hourlyI can turn projects around FAST (1-2 hours)! Hey! My name is Dacey Else. I'm a professional in creating captivating content. I offer voiceover/video/writing services. If you want to market to your audience in a new, creative, and fresh way, I'm your girl! I'm 19 years old, and I specialize in speaking to youth (GenZ and Millennial) audiences in a relatable way! Find me on social media! I have over 50,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok. Username is vo_by_daceyelse Send a message! I'm always online.Voice-OverFilm ProductionTestimonial VideoCommercialsCommercial DesignVoice ActingVideo ProductionVideo EditingVoice TalentVoice Recording
- $70 hourlyNeed a voice actor with a wide range of characters? How about a soothing narration for a documentary, audio book, training video, or anything else you could possibly think of? I'm your guy! From Top 10 videos, to viral biography mini docs, to medical journal dictations, and even animations and online learning courses, my voice work has been heard by over 8 million people on YouTube alone. In addition, I've done numerous private and corporate jobs as well! I also offer services in jingle writing, producing, and all around execution, as well as audio and some video editing! I'll take on anything you throw my way, and can generally offer same day turn around if needed. As a bit of background, I started an online radio show at the young age of 11, and have interviewed over one hundred rockstars ranging from Earth, Wind & Fire to KISS and Aerosmith. My interviews can be found on iHeartRadio, YouTube, and numerous rock news websites. I'm also on the radio in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. Before joining UpWork, I had already done a number of radio commercials and freelance voice over projects. I'd love to deliver whatever it is you're looking for!Voice-OverPodcastNarrationVoice ActingMusicCandidate InterviewingRadio BroadcastingAmerican English Accent
- $50 hourlyI’m a highly motivated writer who excels in providing fast turn around on all projects. I have past experience as a published writer of a newspaper, a blog writer and owner, a stand up comedian, a teacher and curriculum developer, and all around walloping wordsmith. I’ve written everything from articles, poems, and scripts, to jokes and clever quips. Whether you need a humorous touch to a serious article or speech, a carefully curated column, or laugh out loud jokes and dialogue, I’m your limerick-loving gal! I’m also open to many types of writing so if you need something that you don’t see listed, let me know and I’ll do my particular pedantic best to find the perfect words to meet your needs. I look forward to working with you soon!Voice-OverSongwritingChristian TheologyStory EditingBlog WritingLyrics WritingGhostwritingScriptwritingArticle WritingCopy EditingCurriculum DevelopmentCreative WritingShort StoryPoetry
- $45 hourlyThanks for visiting my profile! I have over five years of professional audio experience and hold a Bachelor's degree in music and recording technology. If you have an audio-centered task to be completed, I'll get the job done. • Podcast editing, mixing and mastering • Music editing, mixing and mastering • Music composition for podcasts, advertisements, original productions and more • Audiobook Production for ACX submission • Voiceover recording for podcasts, advertisements, IVR phone systems and more Looking forward to hearing from you!Voice-OverAudio MasteringSound MixingAudio EditingPodcast ProductionFilm ScoringAudio RecordingAdobe Premiere ProPodcastMusic ProductionSoundtrackGuitar
- $60 hourlyI collaborate with visionaries and leaders who understand that their ideas and personal expression are a powerful contribution to humanity. I handle the heavy lifting, so you are able to focus on doing what you do best, creating meaningful connection through your podcast As an entrepreneur, you understand the value of your most precious resource...TIME. As your producer, I am your right-hand man, your generator, your teammate. You will save an immense amount of time and stress, with full confidence that your podcast is in good hands, your output is consistent, and production is always on point! Where ever you may be in your podcasting process, I can meet you there, and determine the necessary moves to elevate or bring your podcast to fruition.. You can expect high quality audio production, with a hands-on collaborative approach to ensure you are fully supported. I offer individualized services, custom packages or full scale end to end production, including: - Intro/Outro Creation - Branding/Cover Art - Precision Audio Editing - Technical/Equipment Consultation - Podcast Host Coaching - Transcription/Show Notes - Social Media Content Reach out with any questions regarding my production flow, and I look forward to hearing from you.Voice-OverApple PodcastsPodcast MarketingPodcast ContentAudio ProductionSound DesignMusic ProductionCreative DirectionPodcast EpisodePodcast EditingPodcast ProductionAudio EngineeringAmerican English AccentSound MixingAudio Editing
- $45 hourlyOver 10 years of experience in VIDEO EDITING, VOICEOVERS and AMAZON PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY. Current & Past Clients: Citrix, HP, Microsoft, Compaq, Polycom, NEC, Brinks, Vaiberr, Chromalabel, Livewatch, SafeMart, EnRoute, The Foundation, Call Sign and many others. Worked on multiple platforms such as... ✅ TV Commercials ✅ Amazon Product Photography & Photo Editing ✅ Social Media Videos ✅ Training Videos ✅ OnHold Phone Recordings ✅ Corporate Explainer Videos ✅ Video Game Voice Talent ✅ Audiobooks, and many more. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them! I look forward to hearing from you!Voice-OverAdobe PhotoshopCorporate VideoVideo EditingVoice RecordingAmerican English AccentYouTube PluginVideo CommercialEnglishExplainer VideoVideo Post-EditingVideo AdvertisingScreencasting VideoVideo ProductionVoice Acting
- $50 hourlyHello. Are you looking for a creative, professional and efficient female to voice your project? My most recent clients include the US Air Force, Tryoup Job Management Systems, GETT Business Travel, SoNext Transducer, Infinicept and Trystate Mechanical. My background is in journalism (17 years in radio, TV and newspaper reporting), public relations (18 years in Gov't PR, non-profit and engineering PR) and voiceover work (30+ years as a voiceover talent for CBS Corporate and ANR's for various Fortune 500 clients at Medialink/Synaptic Digital including Visa, Neiman Marcus, Fosters and Crest. I am also currently working part-time as a writing tutor at The Writing Center at Suffolk County Community College. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you. Best, Deborah WetzelVoice-OverVoice ActingMiddle-Aged AdultCalming ToneAmerican English AccentCasual ToneNarrationAudacityPodcastingPodcastVoice Over EnglishRadio BroadcastingCorporate VideoElearningVoice Talent
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.