Hire the best American Accent Voice-Over Artists in the Philippines
Check out American Accent Voice-Over Artists in the Philippines with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourly✅ Voice Over for Hundreds of Content - YouTube/Ads/Audiobooks/Games/Events/Podcast ✅ Ready to help you get your Voice Over project needs met and underway in a timely manner! ⭐"It was an absolute privilege to work with Joseph. A team player through and through who consistently showed how creative, diligent, and hardworking he was" - Editor In Chief - Ungeek⭐ -Quick about me- ⚫️ Professional commentator and host for esports. ⚫️ Multiple satisfied clients off and on Upwork ⚫️ Experience in YouTube channels, audiobooks, ads, commercials, meditation, and gaming voice work ⚫️ Gets work done quickly and efficiently ⚫️ Proper recording equipment and audio editing/mastering I will always strive for satisfaction for my clients. please do shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss a project.American Accent Voice-OverAdvertisementNarrationCalming ToneMaleElearningEducation PresentationAmerican English AccentYoung AdultGaming VideoAudio Editing
- $50 hourlyHello there, I'm Patrick Michael Kane Clark, and while I admit my name might be a bit of a mouthful, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My forte lies in the realm of character voices, a passion that has driven my involvement in a variety of projects, spanning YouTube channels, video games, dubbing, animation, podcasts, and narration. My journey has been marked by unwavering commitment. I've undergone extensive training, including immersion in theater, voice acting workshops, and specialized dubbing workshops. To complement this, I've eagerly absorbed insights from numerous online webinars. The overarching goal? To ensure your project finds its sonic soulmate. And to accomplish this, I've invested in premium-grade recording equipment: the Rode NT1, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen, and a professionally designed Vocal Booth, enabling me to promptly deliver the quality you deserve. Flexibility defines my approach – your guidance is my north star, and I'm resolutely responsive to your feedback, keen to learn, and quick to adapt. Here's what I bring to the table: Impeccably clear, noise-free audio files, available in both .wav and .mp3 formats. A glimpse into my capabilities through an attached sampler of my work. Eagerly anticipating the opportunity to harmonize our efforts, Warm regards, Patrick Please Note : All voiceover production jobs are done by the word count and length of project, not by the hour. This is just a template. Please disclose the amount of words for any job requests. Thank you and I hope we can do business soon!American Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverVoice ActingCalming ToneEnergetic ToneNarrationAmerican English AccentVoice RecordingScary ToneVideo GameMaleYoung AdultUS English DialectEnglish
- $50 hourlyI am a Voiceover Artist, a Host for events and a theater/Commercial actress. During my theater days, I acted in Shakespearean plays such as Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet- to name a few. I’ve played roles such as Hamlet, Lady Macbeth, Queen Gertrude, Lady Capulet and many more. I am also a Character Event host for Madison Events Inc. and I currently do freelance Voice over gigs on the side. When I wasn’t acting onstage, I acted on camera. I had signed with a talent management called- Viva Artists Agency, Inc. that helped me hone my acting skills in front of a camera. My artistic experiences have definitely taught me many lessons on connecting and working with different kinds of people. I look forward to connect with and learn from different kinds of people on Upwork!American Accent Voice-OverEnergetic ToneYoung AdultAmerican English AccentNarrationCalming ToneElearningVoice-OverVoice ActingEducation PresentationVideo NarrationAngry ToneEmotional ToneCorporate ToneEnglishFemale
- $10 hourlyI have worked on a project here on Upwork which required me to create voices for different characters in a story. Besides that, I also provided training my materials in my job. Recently, my work includes providing voiceovers to various YouTube channels as you can see in my portfolio below. With my vast experience in providing voiceovers, I can assure you that I will provide the best quality voiceover / acting you require and I will work hard to give you the outcome that you are looking for. My current rate for voiceovers is 1 USD per 1-minute recording. The rate posted on my profile is the total price for a 10-minute video (not per hour rate). I can usually provide 1 voiceover per day, depending on the length and I do not work on weekends due to personal commitments (i.e. household chores lol). I hope this works for you and looking forward to working on a project with you!American Accent Voice-OverVoice ActingNarrationAudiobookAmerican English AccentVoice-OverEnglish
- $25 hourlyHello! Thanks so much for dropping by! I'm a female Voice Over Artist, that can help you bring life to your scripts and get people to listen and act on what you have to say, in either Neutral American English or Tagalog voice overs. (PLEASE NOTE that the rate stated in my profile is the BASE RATE. The final rate depends on the specifics of the project -- length of the script, where it will be used/ published, if there's syncing involved, etc.) Types of voice overs I do: - Commercial ads - Corporate AVPs - Explainers - Youtube channels - E-learning - Documentaries - Meditation audio On the more technical side, my broadcast-quality home studio set-up consists of the Rode Podmic with Klark Teknik mic booster, Zoom U-22 Interface, and record and edit with Audacity. Please feel free to listen to my recording samples in my portfolio, or shoot me a message and let me know what you need. I hope to hear from you!American Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverFemaleAmerican English AccentTagalogVoice-Over RecordingVoice Over EnglishVoice TalentVoice ActingVoice RecordingCasual GameEnergetic ToneCorporate StyleCalming ToneSexy ToneFemale Voice Over
- $5 hourly•Proficient in Zendesk, Helpscout, Shopify, ShipStation, Microsoft Office. •Has excellent customer service and communication skills. •Has strong researching capabilities. •Extremely dedicated, organized, team-oriented, and a fast learner. •Can work under less to no supervision and can work under pressure. •Can also do voice-overs for announcements, advertisements •Five years working experience in the broadcast industry and one year working experience in Customer Service. •Graduated with a Diploma in Computer Studies Major in Computer Science •Accomplished courses online: -Learning How To Learn -Writing Professional Emails -Speaking English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone.American Accent Voice-OverOrder TrackingData EntryEmail HandlingVoice Over EnglishAmerican English AccentCustomer ServiceZendeskShopifyEmail Support
- $30 hourlyHardworking Singer Meticulous Vocalist and Soloist Determined Vocal Coach Wholehearted Artist Professional with a "practice-based" approach TRAINING: • Voice Lessons (8 years) • Musical Theater (4 years) • Declamation and Elocution Training (7 years) • Church and University Choir (2 years) • Professional Group Singing • Professional Voice Recording EXPERIENCE/S: Significant Milestones: • First Angel Soloist to sing the Easter Sunday song, Regina Caeli Laetare in Santa Rosa City, 1992 • Performed and completed School for Pop Singing recitals from 1994-2000 • Performer of the Year Awardee and Songbird of the Year Awardee in 2002 (Senior Graduation) • Chairman of the Board of Judges for the Band category and Solo Singing Contest (December 2019) • Finished a total of 7 Recitals (Voice) Teaching: • Started teaching a Latin song in 1995 (Regina Caeli Laetare) for Easter Sunday and the succeeding years until 2013 • Formal Vocal Coaching, RAC Music Studio, 2013 (2 recitals) • Online Vocal Coaching, Upwork, 2021 up to present Singing Competitions: • First win experience: Meralco Anniversary 1993, Solo Singing Contest held at the Meralco Theatre- 2nd placer • Consistent Champion in Canossa School Solo Singing Contest from 1992 (Gradeschool) to 2001 (Highschool) • Solo Singing Contest Champion (kids division) 1994, Municipality of Santa Rosa Laguna • Solo Singing Contest Champion (adults division) 1999, Municipality of Santa Rosa Laguna • Beverly M. Suarez' School for Pop Singing 1996, 3rd Paligsahan sa Pag-Awit- 3rd placer • Laguna Catholic Schools Association (LACASA) Solo Singing Contest in 2002- Champion Theater: • Supporting Role (Melody) in a musical: Kids Praise 1995 directed and written by Ms. Farah Caringal • Lead role (St. Josephine Bakhita) in a musical: Bakhita: Ang Aliping Pinagpala in 2000 directed and written by Sir Garry Flores held at Canossa School Santa Rosa Laguna • Participant (singer/ dancer) in Katy: The Musical in 2000, 4th Summer Talent Workshop Tanghalang Binan, Inc. • Participant (merchant, singer, dancer) in a musical: All for The Love of Thee in 2003, De La Salle University's Teatro Lasalliana Band: • Battle of the Bands, Canossa School Santa Rosa Laguna in 2001- Champion and Best Vocalist Awardee • Battle of the Bands, Canossa School Santa Rosa Laguna in 2002- Champion and Best Vocalist Awardee • Laguna Catholic Schools Association (LACASA) Battle of The Bands in 2003, held at Don Bosco College, Canlubang- Champion and Best Vocalists (duo) Awardee • Battle of the Bands, Municipality of Santa Rosa Laguna in 2003- Champion and Best Vocalists Awardee Judging: • Board of Judges for amateur solo singing category (adult) held at Santa Rosa Commercial Complex, Balibago, Santa Rosa Laguna (2002) • Board of Judges for solo singing category (teens) held at Canossa School Santa Rosa Laguna (Sing, Dance, Jam Event 2018) • Chairman of the Board of Judges for the solo singing category and band category (teens) held at Canossa School Santa Rosa Laguna (Sing, Dance, Jam Event 2019) National TV: • ABS-CBN's Luzon Contender for Tawag ng Tanghalan (August 2017)- link below (Portfolio) • ABS-CBN's Secret Songer for I Can See Your Voice (October 2019)- link below (Portfolio) Events: • Wedding Singer (acoustic and full band) • Guest Singer (Debuts, Christmas, Graduation) MESSAGE: Hello there! I'm Farrah/ Coach Farrah. I don't know about you, but I started showing signs of my singing ability or musicality when I was about 2. I was not perfect, of course; that's why most of my years as a child were all about voice lessons, singing competitions, and recitals. I was given the responsibility to teach a Latin song when I was 10 years old and had done it yearly as a form of gratitude to our local church. I taught little kids and girls to sing as angels for Easter. On average, I did it for 15 years, more or less. I was hired formally as a vocal coach in 2013, both in the studio and via home service. Most of my vocal coaching involves much practice, motivation for the students, persistence, and discipline. I can be a good friend to the student and even be their mentor in their singing career too, but I learned that it's always best to stick to what is best for the student and me as their coach. Attended school for pop singing for years, and workshops and had been a multiple champion soloist and vocalist (band), musical play leading role, and a TV contestant. I had gone through many pressures and learned to love and accept the nature of a performer. I say a professional with a "practice-based" approach" to emphasize, encourage, and support 101% of practice, practice, practice. If this sounds great to you, then welcome to the incredible world of singing where you can learn and discover at the same time.American Accent Voice-OverAmerican English AccentPerforming ArtsVoice RecordingAudio ProductionMusic LessonVocal TrackTutoringFemale VoiceVocal CoachingVocal PerformanceMusical TheatrePop RockAcoustic MusicPopular MusicSinging
- $30 hourlyVoiceover artist for 12 years and counting I also am a specialist video and audio editor. I can provide all the services of video and audio production to produce engaging high resolution and high fidelity recordings.American Accent Voice-OverVideo CommercialEnglishVideo Intro & OutroAmerican English AccentAdobe Premiere ProAdobe PhotoshopAdobe After EffectsPhoto EditingGeneral TranscriptionAdobe LightroomSubtitlesVideo Editing
- $20 hourlyHi! I'm Earl, your friendly neighborhood freelancer. I have over a decade's experience in the customer service industry, specializing in delivering customer service with a human touch. I'm also a voiceover artist. Feel free to look around my specialized profile for that, if you're interested!American Accent Voice-OverAmerican English AccentNarrationVoice RecordingContent WritingVideo EditingVoice ActingArticle WritingVoice-OverAdministrative SupportMale VoiceVoice-Over Recording
- $30 hourlyI'm all about communication either online or in person. I exert 100% in every task given and I learn something new every step of the way.American Accent Voice-OverPodcastVoice ActingAudiobookAmerican English AccentRadio BroadcastingVoice-OverPublic Speaking
- $20 hourlyI am a 3D Render Artist, Voice talent, and Virtual assistant with a history in Property management. - Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. - Proficient in Office applications and a range of 3D Graphic Software - Amenable to flexible Working hours - A work ethic focused primarily of streamlining the work flow to be as efficient as possible. With a keen attention to record-keeping. - A more then capable Work-station owing to previous work history featuring 4 displays and a modest audio system - Client Relations building stemmed from years of working as a Freelancer - Scheduling and Coordination - Lead Generation for external contractors, as well as follow up calls. For Freelance Job Opportunities, my software familiarity is as follows: - Adobe Audition - Trimble Sketch-up - Adobe Photoshop - V-Ray - Lumion - Magix Vegas - Canva For Virtual assistance I have experience with using the following: - Google Office Suite - Trello - Monday - Asana - Dialpad - Quickbooks - Jobber - BuildiumAmerican Accent Voice-OverAmerican English AccentVirtual AssistanceVideo EditingVoice-OverSchedulingPhoto Editing3D Rendering3D ModelingVoice RecordingVoice ActingMaleCalming ToneUS English Dialect
- $30 hourlyI'm Precious Ong, better known as DJ Alice, of Wish 1075, one of the top radio stations in the Philippines and is the country's #1 FM Youtube channel with over 8 million subscribers. For five years and counting, I host the radio shows, The Wonderland (9 AM - 12 NN) and The Roadshow live from the infamous Wish 1075 bus (4-8 PM) from Mondays through Fridays. On the side, I do voice overs for a spectrum of clients and projects, host online shows, concerts, parties and corporate events. I hosted the Anak TV Seal award winning show, Wish 1075 TV and was a news anchor for UNTV 37's Why News and C-News. I earned my Communication Arts degree from De La Salle University Manila and am knowledgeable in photography, audio and video production, acting and writing.American Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverRadio BroadcastingAudio EditingAmerican English AccentMotivational SpeakingFemaleUS English Dialect
- $25 hourlyI am a voice artist and writer that loves to express himself through words and the best use of my voice. Yet I am not just limited to that for I have skills that would be useful too. I do fall under being a Jack of all trades yet still trying to master things these as I go. I look forward to working and receiving projects from the clients.American Accent Voice-OverNarrationVideo NarrationAudiobook NarrationVoice ActingVoice-OverVoice-Over RecordingSmooth Voice ToneAudiobookAmerican English AccentMale VoiceVoice RecordingPodcastEnglishPoetryFilipino
- $21 hourlyOver 12 years of experience on the phone for Sales and Telemarketing with Call Center and managerial expertise. Highly effective Appointment Setter and No Fear Cold Caller Cold Calling B2B and B2C campaigns. The most effective way to connect and build sales is through the telephone, as nothing compares to hearing and connecting with a human voice. If you are looking for a professional Appointment Setter, Let's talk as that is my niche. And Appointment setting has been my main work in last 4 years. I still continue to find ways to improve and practice. Permission Based Opening lines, Tonality, Qualifying, Mirroring, Calling for Conversations, Study scripts, Asking Key Questions, Labeling, Credibility, Benefits, Value Propositions, Priming for Attends. I speak perfect English with no accent from living in the US for more than 25 years. Ready to start immediately with my phone system(your area code of choice) Versatile with considerable skills and experience online with, for example, Prospecting, Web Research, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Data Collecting, Apollo.io, Outlook, Excel, Hubspot, Zoho, VOIP, FB ads, Lead Research, Email Content Writing, Email Delivery and more. Let's connect to get to know each other and plan on how we can win together.American Accent Voice-OverBusiness DevelopmentAmerican English AccentEmail MarketingPhone SupportSales ManagementTelemarketingAppointment SchedulingSalesLead GenerationCustomer ServiceCold Calling
- $20 hourlyMy experiece is in training and development, I am a Customer Service/Products Trainer and I have 10+ years of customer service experience. I have 6+ years of exp working in a printing and packaging companies. I teach and train mainly new hires about a company's products, services and processes. I also train them on how to use various tools such as CRM tools and provide excellent customer service across all channels such as phone call, chat and email. I can also create training curriculums, training materials, and processes to help streamline or simplify workflow. I am proficient/have experience with the following tools/websites: • MS Suite • Outlook 365 • Google Suite • Zendesk • Slack • Canva • Davinci Resolve I have also worked as a VA for an Australian real estate company for one year. My job was to assist our real agents with various tasks such as drafting their marketing materials, booking photos of the properties, scheduling auctions, contacting their clients and also providing email, call and chat support, among other things. I am determined and driven. I am a very passionate person and I always give my 100% in everything that I do. I listen to instructions well and I aim to please.American Accent Voice-OverEmail SupportCustomer Service TrainingCustomer ServiceTraining & DevelopmentEducation PresentationTraining MaterialsData EntryAmerican English AccentTraining PlanEmployee TrainingCustomer SupportEnglish
- $15 hourly-Almost eight years of experience in telephone and non-voice Customer Service, including Sales, Technical Support and General Care -Previously worked as an Appointment Setter for car dealerships; Customer Service representative for two different Telecommunications companies and Sales representative for a wireless service provider -Confident voice-over talent that delivers audio files of any format, specializing in eLearning, narration, informative type of scripts -Ability to keep up with deadlines and sending projects/tasks on time or before then -Exceptional oral communication skills with friendly American-like accent -Excellent attention to detail -Ability to work with less supervision and to adapt to any changes -Above average analytical and problem-solving skills -Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google, social media platformsAmerican Accent Voice-OverVoice-OverVoice RecordingEnglishFemaleTelephone SystemTelemarketingVoice-Over RecordingVideo TranscriptionAudio TranscriptionCustomer ServiceAppointment SettingVoice TalentAmerican English AccentCold CallingVoice Acting
- $50 hourlyHi! I'm a full-time traveller, DJ and digital nomad based in South East Asia. I started on UpWork & other freelance platforms in Aug 2020 as a means to get by. I've currently earned more than USD$1000 with different clients for Voice, Translation, Content creation & Copy writing. As a Corporate Consultant with 13.5 years working in the BPO and IT service industry, I apply an integrative process approach to business consulting, incorporating lean six sigma and ISO best practices to process development and improvement. My work style will show a holistic approach when it comes to People and Leadership development, Client, Brand and Operations Management, and Customer Experience development. Other skills includes redesigning PowerPoint presentations, article writing / ghost writing, policy and process development, ghost writing, voice overs, translations, website design, art, photography/videography, photoshop and video editing (YouTube channel - Monica Mingoa).American Accent Voice-OverAudio RecordingAudiobookVoice ActingISO 9001Policy DevelopmentUS English DialectFemale VoiceAmerican English AccentVoice-OverCopy EditingISO 14001FemaleCalming ToneBusiness Continuity PlanPresentation DesignISO 27001Production PlanningDJing
- $40 hourlyHello! I am a professional soprano with years of experience in operatic and classical singing. I can SING in different languages, namely Italian, German, French, Spanish, English, and Filipino. I have done some operatic roles in a few operas and have concertized actively both in and out of my country. I can also sing in other genres, and I record voice overs in fluent English, with an American and/or British accent. I write songs and lyrics to them and can compose simple songs for you. VOCAL SKILLS: - can sing any genre - can sing any piece with the vocal range of D4 to G6 - can record voice overs, jingles and podcasts - can write/ co-write songs for youAmerican Accent Voice-OverMangaComic ArtSongwritingComicsAmerican English AccentChildren's Book IllustrationVoice-Over RecordingClassicalFemale
- $100 hourlyProfessional voice talent for video packages and even live broadcasts since 2014. Have voiced over videos for whatoplay, AppleOne, CCLEX, and many others.American Accent Voice-OverYoung AdultEnergetic ToneReaperVoice TalentYoung AdultAmerican English AccentAdvertisementAudiobook/PodcastMaleTrailer
- $60 hourlyHi! I’m Kyle Reyes. With versatility in my young and energetic voice, complete access to high quality recording equipment, and quick audio production skills, I am an experienced voice actor that can provide you with not only an engaging voice over performance, but also a clean and fully processed audio file that leaves little to no extra work or worry on your end. Hiring me for your voice over needs will provide you with: - An engaging voice acting performance with a Neutral/American English Accent - Clean, Value-for-money audio files that are fully edited with no background noise or echo, recorded in my own vocal booth with high quality equipment. - Constant communication to get the exact voice tone or style you are looking for, and for any re- recordings of mistakes or changes in the script or audio file. -A fast delivery time (within 48 hours for scripts under 2000 words or 10 minutes. Note: may still vary depending on the kind of project and my schedule) Check out my samples, demos, and previous works below to get an idea of what your project can sound like with my voice. I am open to working with various types of voice over work, including but not limited to: - Faceless YouTube Automation/ Cash Cow channels. - Promotional ads for TV, Radio, and Social Media pages. - E- learning/ Internal Company Explainer Videos - IVR/ Telephony - and More! If you’re feeling good about working with me, feel free to send me a message so that I can get started on your next big project! Thank you! Hope to hear from, and work with you soon. Policies: - PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST through Upwork’s direct messaging feature before starting a contract. My rate only includes recording and editing the voice over file. It DOES NOT include other factors/features such as but are not limited to: Commercial Rights and Full- Broadcast Rights. I am always open for negotiation as long as you provide transparency with your details. - I provide 2 free revisions (only applies for changes YOU make in the script and would want me to record the new line. It DOES NOT include my mistakes when recording, nor does it include a new version of the original script). Every additional revision after this will be grounds for a new contract. These 2 free revisions will only apply to the first/original contract of the same script. - I will NOT ALLOW you to use my voice for libelous or defamatory messages. I have the right to refuse scripts that include but are not limited to: glorifying/inciting violence, racism, homophobia,xenophobia, etc. - I will ALSO NOT ALLOW you to create a duplicate/synthetic version of my voice without a STATED permission. Hiring me through this platform means that you’ve read and agreed to Upwork’s terms of service as well as my own requirements and limitations written above. I reserve the exclusive right to terminate or refuse work with no explanation given. For any questions or clarifications, feel free to send me a message before starting your contract.American Accent Voice-OverFluentAmerican English AccentYouTubeMaleNarrationYoung AdultVoice ActingVoice-OverUS English DialectAudio ProductionVoice-Over Recording
- $40 hourlyEvery script has a story to tell. In crafting yours, you need a voice that reaches out to your audience, whether it's through introducing a new product, telling a unique tale, or creating an open learning experience. I'm here to help you out with that! Hi there! I'm Erika. I help brands, artists, and businesses tell engaging stories through the relatable touch of a warm and friendly voice. I also bring creators closer to their global audience through language localization and translation. Voice-Overs - Friendly millennial-type female voices - Teen to young adult - American English, Tagalog (Filipino) - Perfect for platforms such as advertising, e-learning, and character voices - Notable clients include Google, Amazon, McDonald’s, and Del Monte Philippines Singing - Sweet and smooth female vocals - Soprano tone, D3 - A5 (belt up to A4) - Usual genres I work on include pop, indie, R&B, hip-hop, and musical theater - Credits include vocals featured on music placements for US TV Shows, such as CSI (CBS), SEAL Team (CBS), Grandfathered (Fox), and Claws (TNT) Translation/Localization - English to Tagalog (Filipino) and vice versa - General translation for formal, semi-formal, and colloquial material - Content localization - Language transcription and proofreading - NO to literal word-for-word approach, YES to capturing context and cultural nuances What sets me apart from the rest? As a detail-oriented artist, I value attention to your specific needs, as our work process centers on your project goals and target audience. I make sure of organized submissions and efficient communication, so that I can help you the best way I can each step of the way. Interested in bringing your story to life? Feel free to reach out! I'd be happy to help.American Accent Voice-OverEnergetic ToneAmerican English AccentTagalogAudio EditingVoice RecordingYoung AdultVoice ActingCommercialsexplainer videosNarrationEnglish to Tagalog TranslationEnglish ProofreadingVoice TalentSingingVoice-Over
- $30 hourlyHi my name is JC! I am a freelance writer along with a slew of other job titles (mostly by necessity, I gotta make my money haha). I am a Radio DJ, TV/Events Host, Food Blogger, Voice Over Talent and Social Media influencer depending on the day of the week and who's pockets will be shelling out the cash for my food that day. I believe I can provide you fresh, fun, and funny (see that alliteration?) articles/Point-of-views that are easily relatable to millennial's and millenial's at heart. I was born and raised in the United States, attended high school in Washington State, then moved to sunny California for University. I have a bachelor's degree in Communications from the University of California, San Diego (Go Tritons baby! P.S. We don't have a Football Team) After hitting that ever so daunting quarter-life crisis, I sold everything I owned and uprooted my life, now settling in the Philippines (my mom is originally from there). So I also bring a unique 'fish out of water' Filipino-American living in a familiar/unfamiliar setting perspective, for anyone looking for that 'lost in translation' style kind of writing, I'm your guy! I can write blog posts, creative articles, opinion pieces, and am very knowledgeable about pop culture and the current trends on social media. I also do plenty of Voice Over work at home, and at my job as a Radio DJ!American Accent Voice-OverYoung AdultAmerican English AccentFilipinoInstagram MarketingTagalog to English TranslationTagalogVoice TalentVoice-OverTravelCreative WritingHumor Writing
- $100 hourlyI help clients win their audience through engaging and professionally crafted voice-overs. I am a voice actor, singer, and theater actress with a background in media production. Some of my experiences include doing voiceovers for YouTube channels, audiobooks, radio and TV commercials, explainer videos, advocacy videos, and corporate AVP's.American Accent Voice-OverTheatre MusicPerforming ArtsSingingActingVoice TalentAmerican English AccentVoice Over EnglishVoice-OverNarrationVoice Acting
- $115 hourlyHi there! I'm Kat, a freelance voice-over artist and content writer/editor, with a background in Literature and Creative Writing. Alongside my freelance work, I have experience as a book editor, blogger, English tutor, scriptwriter, and - more recently - a web content editor for a digital marketing agency. Overall, I've been a professional writer/editor since 2013 and recording voice-overs (and voice work) since 2015.American Accent Voice-OverEnglish GrammarWritingAmerican English AccentEditing & ProofreadingScriptwritingVoice ActingVoice-OverVoice Over English
- $5 hourlyAlyssa Jamille is a fresh graduate of the Ateneo de Manila University with degrees from AB Communication and BFA Theater Arts. She is an experienced content and creative writer, with experience in writing articles, fiction and non-fiction, and drama. She is also a freelance performer, singer, and voice talent.American Accent Voice-OverBlog ContentContent WritingCopywritingEntertainmentFilm DubbingActingSingingVoice-OverAmerican English AccentVoice Acting
- $8 hourlyWith over 7 years of working in the BPO industry, I Can Manage and build a productive team using my leadership skills. I can effectively communicate with clients and build trust. Can do multi-tasking, and work efficiently.American Accent Voice-OverSalesB2BQA ManagementData EntryLead GenerationAmerican English AccentOutbound SalesVoIP AdministrationQuality ControlClient ManagementMultitaskingQuality Assurance
- $5 hourlyOver the years of attending to customers' concerns, both face to face and over the phone, I was able to learn and apply various skills of interaction. Customers' concerns come in various forms and I am able to gauge my approach depending on their attitude while maintaining a sense of professionalism. Overtime, conflicts became easier to resolve while being able to explain it in a way where the customer would have an easier time understanding should the issue become complicated. My service in the military has enabled me to develop and maintain a high sense of discipline, and I have been keeping that up ever since. The skills I've learned then have helped me to keep my cool and composure whenever I deal with tougher and more complicated scenarios. I am also a fast learner, hence adapting to different cultures, scenarios, etc, is a lot easier for me.American Accent Voice-OverAdvertisementVoice RecordingVoice-OverAmerican English AccentCustomer SupportMaleVoice ActingCustomer ServiceLeadership SkillsCanadian English DialectCommunication EtiquetteVoice-Over Recording
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.