I need a social media manager who can acquire large amounts of followers for my small business's Instagram and Twitter accounts by creating and publishing engaging content that reflects my business's values.
I am looking to hire someone who has already acquired large amounts of followers on social media (specifically Instagram and Twitter) for their clients and has a robust track record of success.
"Are You a Good Match?" Checklist:
1) Someone who can post regularly and at multiple times during the day (AND at optimal hours) for my startup's current SM accounts, which currently span Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2) Someone who has experience with startups or small businesses and has a talent for generating organic growth. (It would also be very helpful if the freelancer I hire is an influencer or can take advantage of a robust network of influencers.)
3) Someone who can be creative with content and develop original content (photos, blog posts, etc.) for my business's brand. (I do have my own content, but might not have enough--which is why I may need someone who can create content. Photography or photoshop skills may be needed.)
4) Someone who acknowledges and appreciates my business's mission. We sell organic apparel online and give back to charity. Our clothing's themes range from female empowerment to political engagement.
5) Someone passionate and not afraid of being creative, surprising us, and going above and beyond. We may be a small startup, but we are absolutely willing to pay you generously and welcoming you into our family if you demonstrate remarkable talent and grit, and can produce results.