Hi, we are looking for a new social media manager for our photography studio.
The tasks will involve:
- daily instagram photo reposting (everyday searching for photos tagged at our location, picking up the best one and reposting to our account), 1-2 photos per day.
- writing small posts to our blog (Wordpress) - clients send us their photos, shot at our studio, you'll need to pick photos that worth reposting, search a little bit about the author and write 1-2 paragraph of text about his photoshoot or him + attach photos to blog.
- occasional article writing for blog, on photography topics ( how often and ow big articles- TBD)
This position requires:
- good writing english (it should look like a native english posts)
- have a taste of beauty to choose between photos which to post which not
- it would be a plus if you're a photographer or have photography experience
- knowing how to make a post in wordpress (we can teach it, if you don't)
-another good thing would be if you understand basics of SEO (if not we will explain)
Please reply with some examples of texts you wrote before, or examples of your work as a social media manager. + if you're a photographer- a couple of your pictures just to understand your lvl of expertise
It's a long-term job (a year-two years, maybe more), with monthly or be-weekly payments.