At Gentraf, our mission is to help businesses grow by connecting with their customers on mobile and social media platforms. We are seeking a Social Media Specialist to support our clients.
• Plan, Develop, Manage and Monitor social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, Vine, etc.
• Source, create and publish social media content for clients.
• Implement Engagement Plan
• Help increase fans and followers through campaigns
• Post and maintain an active social media presence
• Join industry groups and contribute to discussions, identifying and engaging with key influencers
• Monitor and respond appropriately to user questions, comments and feedback
• Provide Analytics
• Liaison with the client to ensure timely responses to customer complaints/questions in social media.
• Develop and maintain Social Media Calendars for each of your assigned clients
• 1 - 2 years of social media experience
• Good knowledge of social listening tools and managements systems i.e. Hootsuite
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
• Exceptional writing skills in English
• Creative, detail-oriented, organized
• Excellent time management skills
• Self-starter with a proven track record
• Keep abreast of changes and additions to the Social Media environment
Job Type: Part Time with a potential to become Full Time
Please submit a cover letter and resume.