I'm looking to hire someone who will help promote, sell, and market my Kindle books.
The job will include:
- Marketing the book on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Marketing the book on related forums (i.e. If I wrote a book about chess, you would try to find chess forums to market it on)
- Possibly using pay-per-click advertising to market the books
- Helping to build an email list of customers and those who are interested in the books we are producing
- Helping to drive traffic to my Kindle books and get reviews
- And more to be discussed during an interview!
I have a number of videos available for you to watch. The purpose of these videos is to make sure that you understand everything that I am asking.
I will pay either per hour or based on the task, depending on what exactly we agree upon. This can all be discussed further, during an interview.
The fantastic thing about this position is that there is a lot of room for growth. Depending on how well you do, I will strongly consider expanding your role as we continue to build this business!
I'm looking for people who are hard-working, reliable, enjoy communicating with people over the internet, and who learn things at a relatively quick pace.
I'm looking for an employee who I will be able to work with long-term. I'm very loyal to the people that I work well with. If you do a good job, I will gladly give bonuses and more hours. I'm really looking for someone who can grow together with me and my company.
I look forward to speaking with you!