I am looking for someone to translate my english fiction ebooks into german, on a regular basis.
You MUST be NATIVE GERMAN speaking.
The word count is around 7000 - 9000 words, and it should be completed within a week or less.
In some books some scenes will need to be improved as well.
The payment for this is US$ 75,- to 100,- incl. fee depending on the word count (which equals one cent a word, and the up work fee added on top)
PLEASE: Do not apply if the budget doesn't suit you. Thank you.
- The original story I am sending you, can not be used anywhere and can not be shared
- You must agree DELETE ORIGINAL after the translation is completed
- You need to agree that you will owe no rights to the work, nor parts of the work.
- Your name will not be mentioned anywhere and I would retain all copyrights to the translated work
- You must not reuse these writing anywhere as a sample or otherwise
- Must be free of grammatical errors
PLEASE NOTE: This position is a ghostwriting/translating...