We are looking for a career coach who has demonstrated experience in following areas:
1. Has experience in assisting Clients in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills and planning career moves.
2. Has experience in helping Clients hunt down new employment opportunities, providing feedback on resumes or cover letters and strategizing for a successful job interview.
3. Has experience in holding workshops, networking and maintaining relationships to actively promote career opportunities.
4. Should possess Bachelors degree in Counseling, Business or a related field.
5. Certificate Programs in career or life coaching will be an added advantage.
The incumbent should note that our work with clients could span a week to several years, depending on an individual's needs. In addition to students and recent graduates, clients may include the unemployed or those looking to change or upgrade careers.
Interested applicants should send in a copy of their updated resume alongwith a cover letter highlighting their relevant work experience.