I am looking for an experienced project manager to join our team and run some interesting projects and manage various tasks related to web and epublishing.
You are a self starter - someone who once given the right direction, project scope and work constraints can be relied upon to get the job done.
If you have an interest in the ePublishing world or any other creative field (creative writing, cartooning, animation, film making, photography) that would be a big plus but it's not essential.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Hiring, evaluating and managing writers and editors
- Hiring, evaluating and managing graphic designers
- Working with my team and I to meed deadlines
- Project Management and Workflow Process Design
- Weekly progress reports and / Skype calls
You MUST have excellent communication skills, be very organized, detailed focused with excellent written English.
I would consider it a bonus if
- you have ever wanted to write a book