• Consultations over phone + take home work;
• working on website and report text (incl. Executive Summary);
• finished within a month hopefully;
• iron out differences together, so collaborative approach very important (will not simply and only just hand over work and wait);
• MUST have good English skills (will not reply back if English as Second Language).
OK, with that out of the way, I am nearly ready to sell my sponsorship leads product, and have a lot of fantastic CTAs to use. However, I have too many, and quite a few of my sentences need cleaning up.
My product itself will have executive summaries and sub-headings that also need work to smarten them up, and make the whole report easier to understand.
I am looking for someone who can work along these lines:
- 1st|Call: we straighten and align the voice the text needs to have, what order I want things in, which CTAs are important, what result I want from the language, what is a good Executive Summary and isnt.
I will then redo a lot of the wording, send you the results and set a new time
- 2nd|Call: we go over what needs to be done from here - what I can do and what you can do. I will also have new info on how my website is going to work, and how the text can influence design and vice versa. We'll set timeframes and make a new time to talk.
- 3rd|Work: you'll do your bits and I'll do mine.
- 4th|Call: review your work
- 5th|Work: make any changes suggested upon what you have done
- 6th|Call: say goodbyes and thanks for all the fish
Now, this is how I imagine it will go. Of course it may vary, but this is how I see it.
It would help that you are in Australia, NZ, expat in Asia or in Europe (timewise, talking at reasonable hours). North America may work, but we'll have to see about our schedules.
I have attached a wireframe of current design and text. When it is up on Instapage, I'll send that.
Hope this helps guide you to whether we would work together or not. If so, hope to hear from you soon.