William & Harts Inc. is a foreign owned US based global investment firm. It serves as a holding company with primary business interest in:
1. Entertainment & Media (Talent agency, event management, online entertainment, gaming)
2. Real Estate (Properties management, leasing and acquisition, including lands, offices, residential, commercial and factories)
3. Applied science (Biotechnology, nanotechnology, agriculture technology, robotics, artificial intelligence, defense, and information technology)
4. Outsourcing (Human capital in sales & marketing, information technology, call center and business processes, private security)
5. Creative Design (Graphic design, brand & marketing development, user experience/user interface design, application design & development, game design & development, 3D design & modeling, web design & development)
With the recent business direction, we are expanding into South East Asia, where we witness tremendous market opportunity available. Our current geographical target are Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Korea, China, including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia
For this, we are seeking capable and suitable candidate(s) to assist us in the following:
1. Prepare/develop a comprehensive private placement memorandum for raising capital for our market expansion in South East Asia for each of the company mentioned above.
2. Prepare/develop a comprehensive merger & acquisition for our market expansion in South East Asia market targeting at a specific public listed company.
3. Prepare/develop an investor pitch presentation for each of the company mentioned above.
4. Connect us to potential investor network. This could be venture capitalist, angel investors, crowd funding platform, government grants or financial institution.
5. Representing us for the investor meeting, presentation, and pitch exercise.
6. Assist us to secure funding from accredited investors.
The private placement memorandum / M&A proposal should have a detailed plan on the expansion model, i.e. how the expansion into countries mentioned above will be carried out, resources required, timeline, and return-on-investment, strategies, acquisition, available listing options on NYSE and NASDAQ
Complete financial documents must be included as well, including equity allocation to potential investors.
While we understand that it work best if we can pitch and present the business plan to potential investors ourselves, however, at this moment we are not able to physically present, or travel to United States, Canada or Europe for each presentation and pitch.
Our selection criteria are as follows:
1. Having investor network, or at least know where to find one
2. Have experience working with investors; know what they want, etc.
3. Able to represent us to each and every investor presentation & pitch.
4. Able to prepare comprehensive business plan for each companies mentioned above
5. Able to prepare comprehensive sales & marketing plan for each companies mentioned above.
Our remuneration includes a fixed price for the business plan as well as the sales & marketing plan development/preparation, and a fixed 5% from total capital invested. No other form of remuneration or expenses will be given.
Optional: Successful candidate will be also offered position in our investment adviser company
A much-detailed plan will be disclosed to the selected candidate(s) after a Non-Disclosure Agreement has been signed.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask us any questions that you feel able to assist you to prepare a better proposal and pricing strategy.
Thank you and good luck.