Top Distribution companies
Find a Distribution agency to get even the most complex work done fast.
Trusted by leading brands and startups
Browse top agencies
How to hire Distribution agencies on Upwork
Choose your category
Whatever you need, help is at hand
Browse the agencies
There are thousands to pick from
Invite an agency
Read the profiles and approach your favorite
Start a conversation
Explain your goals and get started
Frequently asked questions
What is the distribution company?
What do distributor companies do?
What are the types of distribution?
- Direct, selling to consumers through venues like e-commerce websites
- Indirect, selling from the manufacturer to a wholesaler or retailers
- Exclusive, offering limited sales, such as when dealing with high-end luxury brands
- Intensive, making as many sales as possible by working with big-box retailers or e-commerce sites like Amazon or The Home Depot
- Selective, selling certain products only within chosen retailers
- Dual, a combination of direct and selective methods to reach more customers
- Reverse, in which goods flow from a consumer to the distributor, such as in a refurbishing or recycling arrangement
What are the advantages of using a distribution company?
How does a distributor make money?