Hire the best Bookkeepers in Georgia
Check out Bookkeepers in Georgia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyTAX PREPARATION 1040 Individual returns 1120S, 1120C, 1065 Corporation and Partnership Returns 990 Non-profit returns 1041 / 706 Estate and Trust 709 Gift Tax ...Tax Planning BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTING Financial statements Budget and Forecasts Audit / Pre-audit Preparation Accounting Systems and Internal Controls Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks Desktop E-file federal and stateBookkeepingCorporate TaxCertified Tax PreparerTax Preparation SoftwareAdobe Creative SuiteIntuit QuickBooksTax Preparation
- $45 hourlyI can assist your company with several business duties. I possess more than 25+ years of continuous experience in several different roles such as Sr. administrative assistant, bookkeeping, billing, clerical, company organization, customer service, data entry, corporate event planning, payroll, record-keeping, research, and registering participants for classes and much more. I also bring to the table strong organizational skills & computer proficiency in Abacus Law, Adobe, Asana, Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite, VersaCheck, QuickBooks, Quicken, Xero, and Zoho, etc...BookkeepingAdministrative SupportForm CompletionEvent PlanningProject ManagementMultiple Email Account ManagementTask CoordinationTravel PlanningRecords ManagementData Entry
- $30 hourlyHi! I'm Elizabeth and I've been delighting clients on Upwork since 2017. With over two decades of experience throughout the freelancing world, I work hard to bring my clients only the very best, earning only the highest accolades—and I intend to keep it that way! No video calls, please. If you would like to join my ever-growing list of happy customers, please peruse the list of experience down below. Typical turnaround for 1,000 words is 24-48 hours. Editing and proofreading are available in any genre. Thank you and have a great day! In Publishing I've worked with HarperCollins, Plovertrot Press, and dozens of self-publishing talents. Editing, formatting, ghostwriting, and proofreading in all genres, with the majority of my experience backing it. In Copywriting Ty, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Amazon, Target, Wal-Mart, At Home, AAFES/The Exchange, and numerous others have called on me to answer their copywriting needs. My conversion rates are high, my turnaround is low, and I keep businesses on the go! In Blogging and Internet Articles SEO is my best friend! You've read my articles everywhere—you just don't realize it. Past clients include Murdoch's, Tractor Supply Company, Sport Dog Food, Disney, Coca-Cola, The Home Depot, Lawrence Moves, Whole Foods, and so many, many others. I'm comfortable in any genre, from pets to finance and back again. In Branding, Marketing, Public Relations, and Business Planning Just getting off the ground? Do you need a new look? Or perhaps you need someone who can be compassionate while re-working the company's image. I've got you covered. Here is a sample of the companies I've worked with: Johnson & Johnson's (in Aveeno and Splenda), Ty, Inc., Freedyums Snacks, Battle Archery, and dozens of others. In Creative and Ghostwriting Need help with your novel? Or some steamy scenes for your romance? I outline, edit, proofread, ghostwrite, and do all things creative writing. Samples available at request. In Television, Video Production, and Screenwriting Over the past six years, I've written or co-written pilot episodes of television shows (The Coma Rose Garden, Jupiter's Legacy, Valeria). I work locally with a small children's show, "Bulldogs". Beyond that, I've worked with several YouTube channels, including CollegeHumor, MoPete Productions, and Movie Boss. In Speech Writing and Politics I wrote for the Stacey Abrams campaign, primarily in speeches revolving around education. Toys R Us and Circuit City have also had speeches for their CEOs written by yours truly. I'm currently writing copy for the South Carolina Bernie Sanders office. In Business to Business Writing Need some B2B work instead of customer-facing? I'm happy to provide samples regarding this type of writing, though I feel it's detrimental to post the companies I've worked for on this one. Contact me! In Medical Experience and Writing Dozens of CBD oil companies have my ghostwriting converting at high levels for them right now. I've also worked in dental, veterinary, and other medically-related writing fields. I volunteered at my local veterinary clinic for years. With my husband in the military, I've also worked in medical data entry and substitute assistant nursing help. In Education I hold a substitute teaching credential for the states of Texas, Georgia, and Washington. I've worked in children's picture books, curriculum assistance, and lesson planning. In Video Games As of this writing, I'm working with Kaio Interactive. In the past, I've worked with Rare (early Yooka-Laylee work), Firefly Studios, and a handful of others. I primarily work in character design, sound, and writing. Quest work can be seen on Blizzard's Warlords of Draenor expansion pack. In Voice Acting Perhaps the newest trait that I'm expanding upon, you can hear me in a few indie games and radio bits. Contact for samples! In Grant Writing I have a 70% acceptance rating as of this writing. I make no guarantees, but I'm more than willing to draft your grant proposal and assist you in connecting it with the right people. In Music, Sound, and Design Music credits include background commercial sound for Kellogg's cereals, several independent video games, and a few short films. Contact for more information. SFX requests are especially welcome. In Web Design If you're looking for someone to create full-stack websites, I'm definitely not there yet (but I'm working on it!). If you need a fairly simple Wordpress, Wix, or a site like that, I can help you out. Let's talk! In Bookkeeping I began managing my family's books when I was 8 years old. I continued until I left home. I still manage my own books and those of a handful of clients. If you're looking for a bookkeeper who will keep you in the black, I'm ready to help you out. Need something not listed? Contact me! I'm always around and if it is in my wheelhouse, I've got you covered.BookkeepingMarket AnalysisSEO Keyword ResearchEditing & ProofreadingNovelRomanceMedicalEducationSEO WritingJournalismSpeech WritingScreenwritingVideo Game MusicCopywritingWriting
- $55 hourlyIf you require an experienced QuickBooks Online Proadvisor, then look no further. I am a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and registered tax preparer. If you are looking for someone that specializes in QuickBooks Online and can help get your finances organized, then let's schedule a consultation! I have experience with quarterly taxes, payroll, reconciliation, financial statements, and much more. Bookkeeping can be a very personal job at times, and you want to hire someone you enjoy both working with and talking to regularly. I have a B. S. in Business Administration and M. S. in Accountancy. I am an IRS Authorized ERO with an EFIN. I am a registered tax preparer and have been preparing and filing individual and business tax returns since 2005. I am proficient in: -Accounts Receivable -Accounts Payable -Payroll -Payroll Taxes - Reconciliations - Business Tax Preparation (Forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, Schedule C) - Non Profit Tax Preparation (Forms 990, 990EZ, 990PF) - Individual Tax Preparation We offer the following services: ● Clean-up and Catch-up account backlogs ● Payroll Services ● Full charge Bookkeeping ● Tax Filing ● Invoicing/Accounts Receivable ● Bill paying/Accounts Payable ● QuickBooks Online Setup and Training ● Custom Financial Reports ● Business Bank Reconciliations ● Balance Sheets ● Mobile Notary Services Contact me to schedule an appointment!BookkeepingMicrosoft OfficeQuickBooks OnlineIntuit QuickBooksTax PreparationPayroll AccountingBank ReconciliationTax Return
- $60 hourlyI have spent 20 years in Real Estate and Mortgage related fields. I have established Property Management businesses from the ground up utilizing Buildium software as well as Quickbooks (although Buildium is a much more proficient system for this). I have an exceptional eye for detail. I know a plethora of programs and those that I do not know, I learn quickly. I work well individually or collaborating with a team. I am a take charge kind of person and am not afraid to ask questions. My goal is to help you with your back end needs so that you can focus on your clients and building your business. A few areas of expertise I have are; Accounts Receivable & Payable Bank Reconciliation including 3 way trust reconciliations Bookkeeping Clean Up (if you've got a mess I can clean it!) Business & Personal Accounting Detailed General Ledger Reports General Journal Entries Invoicing & Billing Outsourced Bookkeeping Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets Year-End and 1099 Reporting QuickBooks Pro Mac & PC & QuickBooks Online, Buildium, RentPost, AppFolio, Yardi Breeze, Propertyware, Rentec 20 years experience - Real Estate Pro Accountant Reliable, trustworthy and over twenty years in business environments dealing with financials, credit and investments.BookkeepingProperty Management SoftwareQuickBooks OnlineAccountingAccounting Principles & PracticesWave AccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementAccounts Payable ManagementBuildiumManagement SkillsAppFolioIntuit QuickBooksAccounting SoftwareCustomer ServiceBank Reconciliation
- $50 hourlyHIGHLIGHTS Remote Full charge bookkeeper for many industries. - QuickBooks certified with extensive Quick books experience in both service and sales areas. -Over 25 years of Experience Reconciliations are one of my favorite tasks. - completed 10 PPP round one and two Loans, all of which have been forgiven -handled 15 EIDL loans that were all funded. - filed ERC credits for several companies and received the Maximum credits back for the companies -specialize in QuickBooks Account clean-ups and monthly maintenance. - Experience with job costing and tracking by class -handled payroll for up to 125 employees in over 30 states -quarterly payroll taxes -prepping your books for your accountant for Tax time - Sales Tax and Sales Tax audit Experience - fully insured - HIPPA certified -notary ACCOMPLISHMENTS Full charge bookkeeper and in house payroll as company went from public to private with a 15000% growth in employees in over 30 states in 11 months. Prepped books, assisted auditors and finalized quarterly SEC Audits Assisted in policy development and implementation as well as training all incoming support staff for the executive level. Dispatch and Scheduling along with job organizationBookkeepingAccounts Receivable ManagementBank ReconciliationPayroll AccountingMicrosoft PowerPointIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Payable ManagementIncome StatementMicrosoft Excel
- $120 hourlySenior financial officer with a background in manufacturing and tech services within both publicly traded and private equity held companies. Core competencies include: Working Capital projects, Cost Accounting, Developing Overhead Rate structures, Process Improvement, Pricing Strategy, Accounting System Implementations, and Sarbanes-Oxley Controls.BookkeepingFinancial ReportingAccountingCPAFinancial ModelingOracle Financials ApplicationsFinancial AnalysisCost AccountingFinancial PlanningStrategic PlanFinancial Accounting
- $40 hourlyI love providing virtual assistance services to overwhelmed individuals, businesses, and nonprofits! I believe that every task should be completed with excellence. I take initiative to help make processes more effective and efficient. I am organized and skilled in managing my time wisely to do quality work in the least amount of time! Don't lose your valuable time and let me help you fight any procrastination. These are some of the specific ways that I can help you or your team: Data Entry Record Keeping Light Bookkeeping Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Monthly Invoicing (Issuing Invoices, Tracking/Follow-up of Unpaid Invoices) Tracking Contractor Hours/Issuing Payments Creating Financial Statements/Tracking Sheets/Dashboards in Google Sheets Fixing formula errors or creating new formulas in Google Sheets. Personal Banking (Bill Payments, Expense Tracking, Monthly Budget, etc) Creating Graphics for Social Media Email Cleanup Transcription Feel free to reach out even if what you need isn't listed above as I have over 10+ years of experience in a variety of fields with administrative support ranging from tasks such as billing, payroll, invoicing, data entry, legal transcription, scheduling, calendar management, email management, outbound/inbound calls, customer service, web design/maintenance, and much more! Some of the programs that I am proficient in are Microsoft, Google, Adobe Acrobat, Trello, Acumatica, Quickbooks (Online and Desktop), XERO, Bill.com, Canva, ZoomInfo, Intercom, Zoom, Slack, Social Media Platforms, and a variety of other computer/online software/programs. I would love to assist you with the important but tedious tasks that make your business run more smoothly so you can get your valuable time back! Feel free to reach out to me anytime as it would be a joy to help you save your time, money & energy so that you can do what you do best!BookkeepingAccounts PayableBudget ManagementAccounts ReceivableData AnalysisLight BookkeepingFinance & AccountingAdministrative SupportInvoicingData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $40 hourlyI have over 15 years of accounting experience. I have worked for a construction company, an environmental clean-up company, a venture group who owned restaurants and a golf course, an LLC who owned over 40 Verizon stores, and a CPA firm. I have spent the last two years free lancing for established and start up businesses. I have performed time travel cleaning up books from years past and bringing them up to date. I am proficient in QBO and can help set up chart of accounts and establish rules to make future bookkeeping simple. I also can file taxes dating back to 2019. After cleaning up your books I would love to establish a relationship where I can maintain your books. You'll receive great accounting service without paying the $100k a year salary. There is nothing that I haven't seen and nothing that I can't learn. I am the most adaptable person you will ever meet. I have a B.S. and an MBA in Accounting. I am currently studying for my CPA and hope to have that completed by the end of 2022. A well trained monkey can enter data, you'll need someone to analyze that data and give some suggestions on how to improve your bottom line. I believe I have the experience and education to tackle any task (whether big or small). I take extreme pride in my work and am sensitive to beating any deadline giving to me. I will work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays to provide great service. I am big on communication and I don't believe in stupid questions, so I would rather play it safe and do things the right way the first time instead of wasting mine and your time. I am new to upwork so anybody who is willing to give me a chance will get an extremely discounted rate (very negotiable), but the service you will receive will be top notch. Thanks for reading my profile and looking forward to making you a believer.BookkeepingAccountingSage 50cloudData EntryMicrosoft ExcelChart of AccountsAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooksAccounts Receivable
- $54 hourlyI am a freelancer with a broad skillset that suits the needs of multiple industries. A bilingual paralegal with Certified Quickbooks Online (QBO)experience and a Graphic Designer with over 10 years of professional experience having worked in both private practice and government agencies. My qualifications represent a background of important responsibilities, encompassing a proficiency in the procedures of litigation and a focus on customer service. I have several years of experience providing Spanish to English and English to Spanish translations in Legal administration, real estate, and marketing for multiple business entities. With Spanish being my native language, the ability to work within any scope of business or legal aspect in that language is top notch. Beyond that my language proficiency partnered by excellent technical skills in the use of graphic design programs (Adobe Creative cloud- Photoshop/InDesign), a proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word), including designing and creating workbooks, and inputting and conversion of any data (regardless of English/Spanish) into a spreadsheets this gives me not only a unique skillset and quality tools but the ability to make your vision a reality. Additionally, I am QuickBooks certified working with reconciliations, Journal Entries, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Payroll & Sales Tax as well as Cash Receipts. My skills include: - Proficiency in QuickBooks Online (QBO) - Certified - Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook - Proficiency in Adobe In Design, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator - Proficiency in Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher - Proficiency in Client Profiles Legal Software, LexisNexis Legal Research, and BenchmarkBookkeepingSpanishQuickBooks OnlineEditorial TranslationMicrosoft ExcelTranslationSpanish to English TranslationEditorial DesignLabel & Package DesignGraphic DesignPackaging DesignMicrosoft PowerPointLogo Design
- $50 hourlyHello! Thanks for taking the time to view my profile. My professional career spans over 20 years with a heavy focus on sales, leadership, management and financial responsibilities. I have worked in the capacities of being my own boss to working in the biggest firm within an industry. I have worked with fortune 500 clients to mom & pop shops. My experiences have guided me in finding out there is one singularity when working together to create a successful solution and that is communication. I focus on open and encompassing communications so expectations are clearly defined for all involved within a process. This creates efficiencies and provides clear responsibilities. I have seen how the lack of communication and misunderstanding negatively affects businesses when it comes to processing financial information. By communicating the systems of bookkeeping or explaining accounting principles, my clients not only have a better understanding of their current results, they have practical knowledge they can use to better run their business tomorrow. My experience and expertise in accounting can help your project be completed in a shorter amount of time, under budget and be the result you are looking for. Thanks and I look forward to working with you!BookkeepingAccountingLeadership SkillsManagement AccountingIntuit QuickBooksTax Preparation
- $150 hourlyHello, my name is Johnathan Perks, and I am a tax and accounting specialist with over ten years of experience. I am a Chartered Accountant, Enrolled Agent (EA) and have a Masters in taxation (MST). I specialize in U.S. international tax, advising both U.S. and foreign business owners on various aspects of international tax. This includes tax planning, structuring, cross-border reorganizations, and U.S. tax compliance. I work with US and foreign owned start-ups (Delaware and California) who operate throughout the U.S. and I help them stay compliant and mitigate taxes with strategic tax planning initiatives. I am a QuickBooks Pro-advisor and support small businesses and start-ups with real-time bookkeeping to equip you to make informed decisions. The best tax savings opportunities are often identified through bookkeeping, which is why I recommend the same person/firm take care of a company's bookkeeping and tax needs. Start-Up with a foreign ownership? Whether you own an LLC or a C Corp, if your business is foreign owned, you likely have a Form 5472 filing obligation. Failure to file form 5472 carries a penalty of $25,000 per form, per year, so be sure to take care of your reporting obligations, even if you don't owe any US tax. US business owners: If you are a Sole Proprietor or business owner with an LLC, consider setting your business up as a S Corp in order to save Self Employment taxes. The process if relatively simple, but the benefits can be massive. I work with my clients to determine if the S Corp route makes sense and help with the process of setting it up. US business with ownership in a foreign entity? You generally need to report each foreign owned entity on your tax return. A 5471 is required for a foreign subsidiary, an 8865 for a partnership and an 8858 for a branch. Each of these forms carries a penalty of $10,000 per form per year for failure to file, and this list is just the tip of the iceberg. When it comes to international, tax compliance can be cumbersome and expensive for the unwary, so don't do it alone. Let's hop on a call to discuss your start-up and help you stay compliant and save taxes. Looking forward to connecting with you and helping your business grow. Cheers.BookkeepingTax Preparation SoftwareCertified Tax PreparerInternational TaxationAccountingCorporate TaxTax LawInternational Financial Reporting StandardsTax StrategyPayroll AccountingTax PreparationTax ReturnAccounting SoftwareIntuit QuickBooks
- $50 hourlyI am an experienced Finance Professional , who has been through all lifecycles of different companies from many industries. I have set up companies, built their reporting and book keeping from scratch . Today I have rolled up my sleeves and loving my practice , where I help small businesses keep their business on top of mind while I handle their finances. Have you not kept books for the last few months and need getting up to date? Do you need monthly accounting on Quickbooks/ Xero or any other software? Do you need a monthly report that actually gives you an accurate feel for your business performance? Do you need a trusted partner to manage your vendors and customers ? I am not just a book keeper but your partner to help you grow ! I am here to do it!BookkeepingBusiness Planning & StrategyCorporate GovernanceFinancial ForecastBusiness PlanRecruitingManagement AccountingKPI Metric DevelopmentOracle NetSuiteMicrosoft ExcelFinancial AccountingMonth-End Close AssistanceChart of AccountsIntuit QuickBooks
- $55 hourlyAll businesses need a bookkeeping system. Accurate bookkeeping can help you know your current financial situation, help you show the value of your business to investors and can make end of the year tax preparation easier. Are you a new business owner and need help setting up your books? Maybe you've been in business for a while and have been handling your own bookkeeping, but don't know if you are doing it right? What about those business owners who just don't have the time to do their bookkeeping and now are way behind and need help bringing your books current? I can help you with this and so much more! With 15 years of experience in corporate accounting and auditing, I handle the bookkeeping and accounting for clients so they can focus on running and growing their business. I am a QBO Certified ProAdvisor and focus on assisting small businesses in setting up and maintaining their financials. Some of the services I provide include: • Setting up clients' books and providing Quickbooks online training so they can take over their own bookkeeping • Bookkeeping - entering and/or reviewing expenses and sales with proper classification and ensuring all relevant accounts are properly reconciled on a monthly and/or quarterly basis • Providing advice on the type of accounting software needed • Closing out books and creating financial reports at the end of the year in preparation for tax filing • Explaining financial statements so clients can understand the ins and outs of their business Although Quickbooks Online is my preferred software, I am open to working with clients with other software choices as well. Contact me today to discuss your bookkeeping and accounting needs.BookkeepingAccountingFinancial StatementAccount ReconciliationIncome StatementMonth-End Close AssistanceBalance SheetAccounting BasicsMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksAccounts ReceivableBank ReconciliationAccounts Payable
- $50 hourlyI love working with any and all businesses to help them make their operation run as efficiently as possible. That may mean assisting a small business with everything that goes into the back end of running a successful operation. But it could also mean stepping in to help on a one time project with a large, well established business. Regardless of the project type or size, I am incredibly easy to communicate with and always deliver top-notch results. Areas that I can assist with include, but are not limited to: - Sales recording and journal entries for established books - Assistance in setting up new books or cleaning up established books - Inventory management - Monthly reconciliation of books - Monthly/yearly reporting for owners and investors - Payroll processing via a payroll service provider - Budget creation and implementation - Sales tax reporting - Bill pay - Data entry and basic analysis - Employee handbook and mission statement creation - New hire documents - Scheduling - Website creation and management via a website builder such as Weebly - Professional and grammatically correct response to customer service emailsBookkeepingManagement SkillsPayroll AccountingPayroll ProcessingPayrollInventory ReportSales TaxSales & Inventory EntriesBank ReconciliationLight Bookkeeping
- $75 hourlyDetail-driven accounting and tax professional with over twenty five years of experience in examining and analyzing accounting records, financial statements and financial reports to assess accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and standards. Proven to analyze accounting processes, identify deficiencies and formulate and implement corrective action plans to achieve compliance and mitigate risk. Expert working with: Property Management and Real Estate Plumbing and HVAC Photography Restaurant Retail Legal Medical Non Profit E-commerce Education Spa and Beauty Salon Software Development Construction Social MediaBookkeepingTax Planning & AdvisoryBill.com Accounts ReceivableMicrosoft OfficeQuickBooks OnlineAccounts ReceivableGeneral LedgerChart of AccountsAccounts PayableTax PreparationInvoicingBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooks
- $38 hourlyProven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established process development and data management paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures. Growth-focused thought leader with expertise spanning business process analysis, GL support, monthly reconciliation, bookkeeping, billing discrepancies, account research, inventory management, and project management. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as team collaboration, procedure enhancement, and quality assurance expertise.BookkeepingBill.com Accounts ReceivableData MigrationAccounts Payable ManagementAccountingIntuit QuickBooksAccounting SoftwareAccounting BasicsNumeric FluencyAccount ReconciliationBank ReconciliationAccounts Receivable
- $50 hourlyAre you a business owner wearing multiple hats? Is bookkeeping the last thing you would want to be doing? I am a Certified Professional Bookkeeper and QuickBooks Online guru. I specialize in helping small business owners save time, pay themselves more, and reduce tax liability. Am I a good fit for you? - Are you a small business owner needing 5-20 hours per month of bookkeeping? - Are you using QuickBooks Online? - Would you like to have an expert in your back pocket for all your questions? - Are you looking for help with one of these industries? - Real Estate Investor - Health & Fitness - Online Coach/Consultant - Field Service Provider If you said yes to any of these questions, there's a possible solution for you. 1. Account set up, clean up, and maintaining your QuickBooks Online. I will: - Accurately record your transactions - Attach supporting documentation in QBO - Reconcile your accounts - Customize financial reports to help you know how your business is performing 2. Help you streamline your business by choosing the right Apps to integrate with QuickBooks Online 3. Track what you need to know as a small business owner about QuickBooks Online I've worked with clients from a variety of industries, but my specialties include 1. Real Estate Clients include: Real Estate Investors, Property Managers, Airbnb/STR/Vacation Rental Hosts Tech Stack: Buildium, Cozy, Apartments.com 2. Health & Fitness Clients include: Fitness Gym, Personal Trainers Tech Stack: Stripe, PayPal, ZenPlanner 3. Field Service Clients include: Landscaper Tech Stack: Jobber 4. Online Service Provider Clients include: Coaches, Consultant Tech Stack: Stripe, PayPal I started my bookkeeping business during the pandemic because I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom without giving up my career. Oftentimes, women need to choose between their career and family. I knew I wanted to do both, so that is when I created my business. How it works in 3 easy steps: 1. Add me as an Accountant user to your QuickBooks Online account 2. Set up view-only access to your bank, credit card, and loan accounts 3. Relax and know your bookkeeping is in the right hands Services: - Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly Bookkeeping - Clean/Catch Up Service - QuickBooks Training - Consulting My Qualifications: - Working in QuickBooks Online since 2018 - Earned a Master's & Bachelor's degree in Business Administration - Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor - Completed a bookkeeping training course called Bookkeeper Launch Next steps: The next step is to send me a message to start a conversation about your project and your needs. Don't worry - there's no obligation, and the goal is to see if we are a good fit to work on your project together. At the very least, you'll get my input on your bookkeeping situation. If we are a good fit, you'll get tax-ready, accurate, and timely reports prepared for you by an expert you can trust. Ready to go from chaotic to organized? Please send me a message.BookkeepingIncome StatementBill.com Accounts PayableBuildiumAccounts Receivable ManagementFinancial ReportAccounts Payable ManagementAccountingQuickBooks OnlineBalance SheetMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $60 hourlyFreelance accountant, CPA with 5+ years of QuickBooks experience Bookkeeping, Cleanup, and all levels of accounting Running financial statements including Income Statement (PL) and Balance Sheet (BS) Helping start-up companies and establish accounting department Solid GAAP knowledge Worked for CPA firms and filed taxes Japanese Bilingual CPA with an international background Have problem-solving skills and challenging spirits Path maker rather than Pathfinder Experienced all levels of accounting, from hands on to management levelBookkeepingAccounting BasicsAccountingAccounting SoftwareCPAJapaneseIntuit QuickBooksFinancial AccountingBank ReconciliationAccount Reconciliation
- $35 hourly• Detailed-oriented, self-motivated accounting professional with excellent team development, communications, and leadership skills with high moral and ethical standards. • Exceptional communication skills, strong analytical ability, and decision-making. • Hardworking, detail-oriented, accountable; meets deadlines and strong on follow-up. • Knowledge of GAAP and general accounting practices and principles. • Masters degree in Accounting with relevant accounting coursework in Forensics Accounting. • Actively pursuing the CPA professional accounting designation. • Actively pursuing Doctorate in AccountingBookkeepingQuickBooks OnlineAccounts Payable ManagementData EntryIntuit QuickBooksFinancial AccountingPayroll AccountingBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableAccount Reconciliation
- $35 hourlyFreeing business owners from the stress of bookkeeping! What I provide: • Recording and maintaining a company's daily financial transactions. • Prepare financial records for month-end/year-end close/tax prep. • Communicate effectively with clients to maintain business to consumer/business to business relations. • Any clean up tasks from initial onboarding and previous months’ expenses/income to assure books are balanced for the following month. • Review, analyze, and reconcile bank statements and transactions. • Take care of the bookkeeping functions and sales taxes compliance. • Complete clarity and communication on business’s financial standing/cashflow position by providing up-to-date financial reporting. • Identify the key issues within operations in the business and create a plan to executeBookkeepingFinancial ProjectionFinancial ReportingTax PreparationCash Flow AnalysisAccount ReconciliationGAAPQuickBooks OnlineChart of AccountsBalance SheetBank ReconciliationIntuit QuickBooksAccounts PayableCash Flow StatementAccounts Receivable
- $35 hourlySelf-motivated, success-driven professional with a background in Finance, Accounting, and Mathematics. After spending over a decade as a Mathematics educator, I decided to return to the field of accounting as a bookkeeper. As your bookkeeper, it is my desire to help make running your business easy, painless, and stress-free. I can help you with monthly bookkeeping and reporting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, QuickBooks file setup, QuickBooks cleanup services for businesses who may have neglected their bookkeeping for a while, etc. In addition to this, I am a QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor.BookkeepingAccounts PayableIncome StatementBalance SheetChart of AccountsAccounts Payable ManagementBank ReconciliationAccounts ReceivableQuickBooks OnlineAccount ReconciliationAccounting Basics
- $85 hourlyExperienced Accountant (20years!), Bookkeeper, QuickBooks Pro Advisor! Giving you the tools to fully understand your financials and grow your business! Serving many industries, including non-profit, healthcare technology, legal and professional services, government contractors, IT consulting, retail and e-commerce. QuickBooks Pro Advisor certified! Credentials: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), NC #38072 QuickBooks Pro Advisor Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) (2006-2016) Federal Government Security Clearance (2011-2015) Federal Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR/COTR) (2007-2008)BookkeepingFinancial AccountingInternal ControlBusiness IntelligenceQuickBooks OnlineFinancial AnalysisData AnalysisRisk AssessmentAccounting SoftwareGAAP
- $40 hourlyI have extensive experience in bookkeeping in the construction industry, including all aspects of bookkeeping and job costing, and the staffing industry. I am QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified and am experienced in Peachtree, SAP, and Microsoft Office. I am a quick learner so I can learn new software and skills easily. Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!BookkeepingAccountingAccounts Receivable ManagementMicrosoft OfficeJob CostingAccounts Payable ManagementFinancial ReportAccounting SoftwareAccounting BasicsData EntryAccounts ReceivableAccounts PayableIntuit QuickBooks
- $45 hourlySeasoned Real Estate Professional / Property Manager / Project Manager / Property Operations Specialist / Virtual Assistant adept in multiple aspects of real estate. 10+ years of experience in real estate management, including: virtual assistance, leasing, accounting, marketing, tenant relations/retention, staff supervision/training, maintenance supervision/coordination, vendor onboarding, property transitioning, negotiations, renovations, customer service, sales, collections, transaction coordinating and real estate management. Excellent communication skills. Well-versed in AppFolio and Property Boss software, apartments.com ,dotloop, LoopNet. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.BookkeepingVirtual AssistanceCommunicationsEmail CommunicationManagement SkillsMicrosoft OfficeAppFolioReal EstateVendor ManagementProperty ManagementMarketingLeaseCustomer ServiceAccounting BasicsAccounts Payable
- $50 hourlyYou didn't start a business to track your cash flow or reconcile accounts. But we did. The Profit Firm gives you the freedom to focus on your business, knowing you'll receive accurate, detailed books every month. Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors, Dedicated Bookkeeper to your Account Reconcile bank, credit card, and loan accounts Payroll Processing & Management Prepare and publish monthly financial statements Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Clean up/Catch up work to get books up to date**Project Fee May Apply Bookkeeping review or support calls as requested Maintain general ledger software integrations as required API Maintenance for Plug Ins Work with your CPA to answer bookkeeping questions Support of 1099 preparation and filing services CFO Services: all tasks above plus: Assist with securing Capital Service & Product Pricing Audit including Evaluation Monthly Cash Flow Projections Profit analysis and improvement Quarterly Internal Audit Create internal systems and processes Sales Tax Reporting Signer on Account if requested Monthly Sales Reports based on KPI's pre-determined Monthly Budget Creation, Reporting & Analysis Monthly Meeting with CEO and/or Executives to review Financials in detail On Call CFO Ad Hoc Reporting & Availability BookkeepingBusiness ConsultingBusiness CoachingCost AccountingAccounting AdvisoryPayroll AccountingFinance & AccountingManagement AccountingComplianceBusinessBusiness ManagementFinancial ReportingAccounting BasicsBusiness OperationsAccounting
- $75 hourlyCPA and Pro Advisor Certified Advanced QuickBooks Accountant specializing in the day-to-day of your accounting needs! Committed to building a reputation based on great customer service, fast quality work, and reasonable prices, while maintaining the highest level of ethics and confidentiality. Professional with expert experience in all things QuickBooks.BookkeepingCPAQuickBooks OnlineNetSuite AdministrationCash Flow StatementAccounting BasicsFinancial StatementManagement AccountingAccountingOracle NetSuiteMicrosoft ExcelFinancial ReportIntuit QuickBooks
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.
Trusted by 5M+ businesses