Hire the best Content Writers in New Zealand
Check out Content Writers in New Zealand with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyIf you're looking for a quality content creator who can research and write engaging content on various topics, I'd love to hear from you. Please see below my skills, experience, interest areas, and rates. TOP SKILLS: Content creation, blog posts, research, and article writing. NICHE SUBJECTS: Animal psychology and Pet care (cats & dogs), Travel, Wellbeing (mental health & holistic therapies). CURRENT RATES: My rates vary depending on the project complexity and the crediting method. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me for more details. ABOUT ME: As a former TA, admin assistant, and librarian, I have carefully cultivated my language, communication, and writing skills. I left Clayton Hall Business & Language College in 2006 with 'A' grades in 6 subjects, including English Language and English Literature. Since then, I have created a significant body of work for my clients, including blog posts and online articles, social media, YouTube scripts, and course modules. I have a passion for reading, writing, and researching, and I continue to upskill through online training academies such as LinkedIn learning. My passion lies in the psychology of different species and how we can better relate to ourselves, others, and the animals we live alongside. I enjoy getting out in nature and love to paint a vivid image of some of the world's most beautiful spots through my writing. If you want someone reliable and hardworking, with excellent communication, a passion for learning, and a keen eye for detail, I look forward to hearing from you.Content WritingOnline ResearchTopic ResearchNewsletter WritingContent CreationBlog WritingBookGoogle DocsWritingEnglish
- $45 hourlySpecialised niches: SEO Writing Home Page and About Us Pages Content and Copywriter Bachelor of Arts - English and Linguistics Writing for the Professions Qualification Journalism DiplomaContent WritingMarketingWritingContent CreationSEO WritingContent SEOContent Marketing StrategyWebsite ContentCreative WritingAbout Us PageGhostwritingSearch Engine OptimizationBlog WritingLanding PageCopywriting
- $45 hourly"... one of the best experiences I've had on Upwork... " - B.S. (71 hires) What is my passion? Simply put: Words, words, words. I am a natural communicator and keen writer/reader. The common thread through every job I have ever had was communication - reading, writing, teaching, sharing - communicating messages as clearly as possible. As a writer and editor, I ensure your message is communicated loud and clear. Whatever you want to say, I can help you find the right words. My services include proofreading, editing, content writing and document creation including but not restricted to: - Student assignments - Business documents and reports - Articles - Website content - Marketing materials - Social media - Research projects - Business profiles - CVs and resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles - Speeches and presentations - Manuscripts If you have a written project, I can help. Feel free to reach out to me at any stage to discuss your needs.Content WritingArticle WritingWritingBlog WritingLine EditingDocument FormattingAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingCopy EditingResume WritingProofreadingContent RewritingEnglishProofreading Feedback
- $65 hourlyI have extensive experience working in WordPress, Joomla and CraftCMS. I've dabbled in Expression Engine. Sometimes, I even think in HTML and algorithms... If you have a design that needs to be coded or a website that needs to be built, give me a shout and let's see what I can do for you! Please feel free to contact me with any requests!Content WritingWeb DevelopmentBlog WritingCopywritingArticle WritingSynopsis WritingWordPressExpressionEngineCraft CMSJoomla
- $35 hourlyNot comfortable with your creative or informational writing? Let me take care of that for you while you worry about other things. Do you want to wow people with the information in your article or get them to return to reading your blog day after day? Then hire a writer with a strong and effective voice who can get your readers hooked. I write custom cotent to grow your brand. Using the power of storytelling, creativity, research, and a little bit of humor, I write content to help you better connect with your audience and expand your online reach. Why me? We all like to make money. But the truth is, I won't work with you just for the money alone. I'll write for you because I believe in your company, your vision, and your goals, and want to help you achieve success. I'm HubSpot certified in content marketing & SEO which means I know how to write evergreen content that's optimized for people and search engines. My knowledge & interests include: -Sustainability -Plant-based nutrition -Health & wellness If you're a busy company or entrepreneur too busy to write, reach out to me for content. I'll make sure your voice is heard!Content WritingWritingProofreadingEnglishBlog WritingGhostwritingTechnical WritingBlog ContentEmail CopywritingArticle WritingCopywritingHealth & FitnessNewsletter WritingSEO Writing
- $27 hourlyHi. I am an experienced, bi-lingual English and German writer and editor and look forward to working with you. To me, the variety of topics, as well as the different audiences I write for is hugely interesting and rewarding. Topics to date have included entrepreneurship, travel, aging well, financial news, flower trends, working with youth, best practice in HR, mental wellbeing, and much more. I use my excellent research skills, curiosity, and love for the written word to deliver high-quality, engaging text for my clients every time. I have in-depth experience as a curriculum writer, having developed curricula from Diploma- through to Master level, together with a team of educators, I also have extensive experience in editing or proofreading research proposals, essays, and marketing material and developing strategic documents and policy. Wether it be business documents, regular blogs, web content, or translation work, I will ensure I can deliver a great result to you.Content WritingHigher EducationPolicy WritingPolicy DevelopmentCreative WritingCanvaBlog WritingContent EditingSearch Engine OptimizationCopy EditingCopywritingWeb Content DevelopmentCurriculum DevelopmentResearch Documentation
- $12 hourly✅Al Content Writer ✅ChatGPT Customized Prompts ✅🏆𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 ✅SEO-Optimization ✅Top-Rated Are you searching for a top-notch AI content writer who can deliver exceptional results using AI tools with a human touch? Hi, I’m Sarah, and I specialize in creating top-quality, SEO-optimized, digital marketing content using 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 tools such, as ChatGTP, Claude and Copy ai. I can create the perfect content for your business using prompts tailored to your exact requirements. As a generalist writer, I can write on many topics with ease, including Bitcoin, cybersecurity, casinos/ gambling, healthcare and hair. As my client, I honour and value your time and expectations The content I write for you will be: ☑️ Well-researched ☑️ Informative ☑️ Engaging ☑️ Well-written My work for clients includes: ✅ Correct spelling and punctuation ✅ Proofreading and editing content ✅ Checking for plagiarism with Copyscape Premium ✅ Fact-checking ✅ Article outlines ✅ Keyword Research ✅ Informational and transactional blog content ✅ Image and video research and uploads ✅ SEO optimization ✅ Incorporating relevant internal and external links ✅ Using Surfer SEO to optimize content ✅ Using WordPress to write and publish blog posts ❥Allow me to assist you in crafting engaging content for your blog or business website. ❥I'm open to short or long-term projects, ❥My unwavering commitment ensures I consistently perform at my best, consistently delivering work ahead of deadlines, guaranteeing both quality and efficiency. Ready to embrace success? If yes, then let's chat! 💬Content WritingCopywritingAI Content EditingChatGPTChatGPT PromptAI Content WritingSEO BacklinkingAI Content CreationEnglishSEO WritingSearch Engine OptimizationEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentBlog WritingWordPress
- $20 hourlyA freelance writer, I have experience in writing articles, blog posts, and web content. I am also proficient in proofreading, paraphrasing, rewriting for readability and literacy. I consider myself to be at Intermediate to Expert level, very literate with much experience in business writing, and I have never missed a deadline. Born in the UK, emigrated to New Zealand in the late 70's, MBA degree, worked and lived in the Middle East and in South East Asia (Vietnam, Myanmar), now living quietly in Siem Reap, Cambodia as a 'digital nomad'. Being semi-retired I have enough time to ensure a fast turn-around of projects, and usually operate on a same-day basis for proofreading and editing.Content WritingCopywritingProofreadingMicrosoft WordError DetectionWritingBlog ContentEnglish
- $30 hourly"Don’t forget— no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories you have to tell." Charles de Lint. I am a writer because writing is a spaceship to my deepest dreams and the spark to write is in my blood. It is part of my being that I need to keep alight with fuel through the craft or my soul might become dark and cold. The art of writing allows us all to make sense of this crazy yet chaotically beautiful world. Words, indeed, have the power to change the world, teach others, and make it better for all. First and foremost, I am a holder of gnawed pencils and ink-dabbed paper, but I am also an archaeologist. I studied a master's in archaeology where I gained extensive experience writing research papers, publishing in journals, and producing several 50,000-word research theses over the course of my studies. During this time, I threw myself with a trowel in hand into dungeons in search of archaeological treasures to uncover the mysteries of the past. Now I'm a writer and I craft stories about many things, but often about my Dungeons and Dragons adventures. My other hobbies consist of D and D, working on an epic fantasy series, reading books, and playing games. For extra context, I adore Brandon Sanderson, Tolkien, Susan Cooper, and many more authors I couldn't name just here. In addition, a favorite genre of mine is fantasy, followed by romance, but above all, I love a good story. With the power of writing at our fingertips, I cannot wait to help bring your piece of writing to life! Below I have listed some of the niches I can/have written on: - History - Writing - Archaeology and Culture - Autobiographies/Biographies - Self-Help Books - Self-Publishing/Traditional Publishing - University Education - Thesis Writing - Research - Conspiracy theories - Fantasy (all Types Including High Fantasy and Urban Fantasy). - LGBTQA+ content - Romance - Young-Adult - Coming of Age - Paranormal/Supernatural - Historical - Horror/Thriller - Science-Fiction - Mystery - Dystopian/Apocalyptical - SteampunkContent WritingArtsBlog WritingCopywritingBook WritingProofreadingWritingArticleCreative WritingThrillerShort Story WritingBlog ContentNovelHistory
- $32 hourlyHi there, I'm Reece. New to Upwork, not new to blogging and content writing. I've been writing on my personal blog for five years, and now have a growing audience of over 75,000 people who read my work each month. But the simple fact is, you don't care about my personal achievements; you want to hear what I can do for YOU. And thankfully, my superpower is to write SEO content that people actually want to read. By working with me, you'll have more traffic to your website, increased leads, and established authority in your space. Don't just take my word for it. Check out my portfolio, click the "Hire Now" button, and find out for yourself! Cheers, ReeceContent WritingBusiness WritingWebsite ContentBlog WritingEditing & ProofreadingNewsletter WritingCopywritingBlog DevelopmentSales WritingDigital MarketingMedium PublishingPersonal DevelopmentSelf-HelpWordPressSearch Engine Optimization
- $80 hourlyAs a Digital Content Specialist, I provide long term digital content solutions to specific brand needs, with expertise in B2B selling. My work focuses on content that excites, educates and converts leads into customers. Since content optimization is central to any digital marketing strategy, I publish content that leads to higher visibility and faster conversions. I have 6 years of extensive web content writing and content marketing experience. Having published high performing content in the form of e-books, web pages, blogs, social media content, e-commerce content and SEO articles, I have successfully honed my skills as a professional copywriter. As a digital content marketer, I have led brand awareness campaigns (social media marketing, advocacy, SEO for web content, infograh content etc.) for development projects in the professional arena. This entails strategic thinking, smart content ideation and digital publicity. Writing for Print and Broadcast Media (newspaper articles, press releases, podcasts, documentaries) is an additional specialist skill that I offer as an experienced content writer. My experience of working for IT consulting firms allowed me to develop technical writing skills and to learn the use of Web Content Management Systems. I design and execute digital content marketing campaigns to match a client’s needs and provide localisation in different geographic markets. For this purpose, I am an expert team builder and work with cross-functional groups (designers and developers) with an eye to achieve marketing goals. Core Skills: Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Content Analytics, Content Ideation, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, Content Strategy, E-commerce, Copywriting, Copy Editing. Expert knowledge of: - Technical writing - Social Media Best Practices - Influencer Marketing - Google Analytics - Content Usage Metrics - SEO Tools - Editorial CalendarsContent WritingEditorial WritingSEO Keyword ResearchContent MarketingInbound MarketingWebsite CopywritingSocial Media Marketing
- $40 hourlyYou’ve put blood, sweat and tears into your content. Now, woo your audience and broaden your search engine traffic by repurposing your podcast, video, research or book. But you despair — “I’m too busy! It’s so much work.” LET ME TAKE THE WORK OFF YOUR HANDS. I’ll craft an appealing article to complement your podcast or video. An intriguing set of show notes to prompt fans to get the most out of your broadcast. Blog posts to explain your research so everyone can understand. Interviews/articles that highlight your expertise as a thought leader in your industry An e-book you can gift as an enticing lead magnet. An in-depth course to take your book or blog to the next level. HERE'S WHAT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING: "Your writing is amazing Lyn, you feel like you really know this man just by reading your words." "People have been asking for this for ages. Fantastic!" "Just read your article. Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for writing these articles. They are awesome and have certainly helped spread the word..." FIVE COMPELLING REASONS TO REPURPOSE YOUR CONTENT TODAY. 1. Everyone has a preferred way to consume content. Some love to listen on the go; others prefer to savor it in depth. Still more want to skim the takeaways over their morning coffee. Repurposing your content offers it to everyone the way they want it. 2. Strengthen your message, so Search Engines view you as an authority in your field. 3. Increase the opportunity for shares. More people will read your work, and by sharing, they’ll create valuable backlinks to your website. 4. Appeal to a new audience. Let more people hear your words by framing them in a new form. 5. Boost your SEO. You can target the same keywords without the risk of being penalized for duplication. My work includes: *Blog articles for websites *Podcast, video and summit articles and show-notes *Course creation *Features published in the New Zealand magazine "1964: mountain culture Aotearoa *Scripts for tour guides on the Welcome Rock Farm Tours business *Writer on the Revenant Ultra Adventure Run * And, of course, over one hundred posts on my own blog, Time of my Life, which highlights stories of New Zealand farm life and articles about NZ creators and small business owners. I'm Lyn (Linda) McNamee, a writer, freelancer and ex-teacher from New Zealand. CONTACT ME TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REPURPOSING NEEDS.Content WritingCopywritingGhostwritingYoast SEOBlog WritingNew Zealand English DialectNon-Fiction WritingWebsite ContentArticle WritingNewsletter Writing
- $35 hourlyNative English speaker from New Zealand with eight years of professional writing and editing experience, having written over 700 SEO-primed articles, trade publications, listicles, travel guides, and how-to guides. With a professional background in marketing, I understand the value of effective content. Passionate about writing impactful content that ranks highly in search engines.Content WritingSEO WritingSEO ContentFiction WritingCopy EditingPhoto EditingContent EditingTrade MarketingSales & MarketingCopywritingCreative WritingNewsletter WritingArticle WritingComedy
- $50 hourlyStrengths and skills: - excellent communicator - trustworthy and reliable - strong writing and design skills - experienced procurement professional working for local and central government - experienced administrator - independent publisher and author - consistently delivers to deadlines. Please see my specialist profiles for more detail on my experience and how I can help you.Content WritingProject ManagementEnglishContract NegotiationMicrosoft OfficeEditing & ProofreadingGrant ApplicationGrant WritingGrant DocumentationTender DocumentGovernment ProcurementProcurement Function
- $40 hourlyWith over 8 years' experience in the engineering sector, I am moving out of the office and into freelance work. My career has ranged across civil engineering (3 waters), project and people management, business development, and community engagement and communications. My professional skills include bid and technical report content writing, editing/quality control, data analysis, strategic planning, and project management. I am flexible, forward-thinking and very organised. I have broad experience working with clients, stakeholders and businesses in the delivery of projects across NZ and the South Pacific. I look forward to working with your organisation to understand your drivers, challenges, and opportunities. Together, let's collaborate and create impactful change.Content WritingEditing & ProofreadingProject ManagementEngineering ManagementCivil EngineeringTechnical WritingProposal WritingGrant Writing
- $45 hourlyHey! I'm Ria I am the Owner and Founder of Revolution Collective NZ - a Waikato-based web development agency that grows Kiwi businesses with innovative digital, and web development solutions. If you're running a business or starting something new, we want to help grow it in a positive direction! For me, it's all about finding the balance between work, nature, and simplicity. I am taking things back to basics to make things a little easier for you. I personally work with a few great international brands too, and occasionally, you'll find me posting a youtube video with my wife about a recent trip to one of our favourite places - I love to travel, and I love New Zealand!👍🏽. Love meeting new people, so if you’d like to catch up - get in touch!Content WritingCopy EditingArticle WritingInstagram MarketingWeb Content StrategyContent Marketing StrategyWebsite CopywritingYouTubeWebsite ContentBlog WritingSEO WritingCopywriting
- $35 hourlyAre you seeking a science and tech writer whose way with words is equaled only by his scientific credentials? A writer who appreciates the importance of a deadline as much as the need for lucid and engaging copy that is accessible to as many readers as possible? Hello then! I am an accomplished writer with ten years’ experience working in the tertiary sector. As a practicing paleontologist I applied my flair for communication to the topic of dinosaur evolution, publishing multiple papers on the development of gigantism in sauropod dinosaurs (the world’s largest ever land-dwelling animals)—with my work featuring in some of the discipline’s leading journals, including Nature, Current Biology and National Geographic (See my portfolio for examples). These writings were backdropped by a diverse range of associated skills, including managing data interfaces for quantitative analysis, reviewing papers for peer-reviewed journals, acting as in-house English language editor in a foreign language science department, and mentoring/tutoring/supervising younger students. In addition to these more scholarly pursuits, I maintain an active love of books and reading generally, averaging at least a novel a fortnight (well, on a good fortnight!). These dual aspects of my person—literary and scientific, creative and analytic—are fed by an innate fascination with the world around me, as well as a need to back up any commentary with knowledge, dynamism, and insight. As such, I have a proven knack for wringing textual gold from even the driest of subjects, bringing a freshness of eye and uniqueness of voice to all my written work.Content WritingEnglishLife SciencesEnvironmental ScienceCreative WritingScienceTechnical WritingEnglish GrammarAdobe IllustratorEditing & Proofreading
- $60 hourlyAre you in need of high-quality written content to attract more clients? Look no further! I offer a wide range of writing services, including articles, blogs, ghostwriting, white papers, web content, and much more. With my extensive experience, I have conducted thorough research and can confidently write on a diverse range of topics, spanning from pets to plastics, and from automotive to life coaching. Writing compelling content is my passion, and I pride myself on delivering prompt results that align with your desired timeframe. As a native English speaker from New Zealand, I possess a strong command of the language, ensuring that your content is eloquent and engaging. In addition, I hold a Diploma in Proofreading and Editing, enabling me to meticulously review and refine my work, guaranteeing grammatical accuracy and a flawless final product. I am an efficient, organized, and professional content writer who is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Let's collaborate and create impactful content together! Looking forward to working with you!Content WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingContent CreationEmail CopywritingEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationEmail MarketingWeb Content DevelopmentLetter WritingEnglishCase StudiesWebsite ContentBlog Content
- $100 hourlyWe've all seen it - your business is now competing online not just with other business websites, but with Netflix, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest...sites that pay mega dollars to make their content as addictive and attention grabbing as possible. How do you compete with that? By making your stuff as interesting, compelling, and entertaining as a Game of Thrones episode where the body count is off the charts. If you want your web copy to grab readers attention - and then Sell Your Stuff, I can help: > SEO copywriting > High converting copy > Content marketing strategy “I’ve hired many copywriters in my years...Naomi is perhaps the ONLY one who’s work I don’t need to exhaustively edit." "Naomi is one of the only writers who has ever impressed me so much, I asked her on the spot if she'd accept my copywriting leads. And I am VERY particular about who I trust to do that." "All I can say is that I wish I'd booked a session with Naomi far earlier in the course of my business - it would have saved me loads of time and money!" "Naomi has a talent for balancing reader engagement with SEO and always knows what questions to ask to ensure that we're nailing the correct brand voice, thesis, and calls-to-action. 10/10 would hire again!"Content WritingEmail MarketingBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationKeap MarketingConversion Rate OptimizationMarketing StrategyOn-Page SEOAd CopyCopywriting
- $55 hourlyHi! I'm Saga, thanks for stopping by! :) My name is Saga and I am originally from Sweden but currently based in New Zealand. I am a social media nerd, and love anything that has do to with creativity, marketing and writing. I can help your business with; - Social Media Management (all platforms) - Social Media Training & Consultancy - Content Creation - Growth & Marketing Strategy - Copywriting - Brand identity and how to reinforce it on all platforms (including website) - Translation - Proofreading - Editing *Let me tell you a little more about myself!* I grew up in Sweden, but I thrive in newness! I have lived and worked in France, Japan, Italy, China, and now New Zealand. I love learning new languages, I am bilingual (Swedish/English), and I speak basic Italian. I spend my days gardening, practicing yoga, reading classic literature (favorites are Tolstoy, Dostojevskij, Borges, Morante, and many more), sewing, and going for bush walks in the beautiful forests of New Zealand. I currently live in a self-converted van (!) and you can see what I'm up to on my growing YouTube-channel @sagajohanna. Let's talk!Content WritingTikTokJournalism WritingWebsite ContentWritingSwedishHealth & WellnessSocial Media Account SetupSocial Media EvaluationSocial Media DesignSearch Engine OptimizationSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media ManagementSwedish to English Translation
- $35 hourlyPlain English saves lots of time and money. Writing longform work such as white papers, case studies and ebooks is not simply spinning out longer blog posts or articles. There's a careful narrative structure to longer writing, it takes time and experience to master. I learned that from over 25 years of researching, writing and editing white papers, case studies, and ebooks as well as articles, blogs, social media, site copy, news roundups, in-depth proprietary studies and more for a wide range of industries and audiences, and from years of professional journalism before that. So there's the value I add to your project. You don't stay in this business as long as I have if you don't deliver what the client wants on time and on budget. So let’s put all this expertise and experience to work for your benefit.Content WritingCustomer SatisfactionCustomer Relationship ManagementNarrativeGamificationStorytellingCreative WritingBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationEbookWebsite ContentCase Studies
- $50 hourlyHello, I’m Mike, “the bridge” between your medical products and the physicians, surgeons and all other healthcare providers who need your help to meet their patients’ needs and improve their quality of life. Here’s how I can work with you: I help healthcare technology businesses convey the deep benefits of their products and services by connecting with their customers on a more personal level. By writing carefully crafted copy for the entire sales process, I help my clients establish more meaningful relationships with healthcare providers which, in turn, increases their product sales and profitability. Because I have a knack for getting my head around complicated medical devices and systems, I can convert your unique products and services into compelling copy which will inspire HCPs to want lasting relationships with you and your business. Deliverables I create to help you build deeper connections: Email and social media campaigns, website copy, launch copy and sales pages for: Medical Devices Medical SAAS/CRM Diagnostic Products Pharmaceutical Products Life Sciences For any questions or further enquiries, please reach out to me through direct message.Content WritingWebsite ContentWritingResearcherEnglishLanding PageAdvertising StrategySocial Media ManagementAd CopyCopywriting
- $40 hourlyHi, I’m Jeorgia. I’m a passionate freelancer who is looking to share my skills and talents in content writing, customer research, and psychology. I have experience writing SEO-optimized content for eCommerce stores and compelling copywriting descriptions. Through psychology, market research, & SEO, I will help you write powerful content that hits your target audience with a bang. Past clients have used my skills for Social Media Content, Website Optimization, Blogs/Articles, Email Marketing, and anything else on request! I have a Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience & Psychology with a rich scientific background. This fuels my desire to understand how human psychology operates on the internet. I would love to share my skills with others online!Content WritingMicrosoft ExcelResearch PapersBlog WritingPsychologyOnline Market ResearchAcademic WritingCustomer EngagementCompetitor ResearchAcademic ResearchTarget Market ResearchCompetitive AnalysisSEO Keyword ResearchAudience Segmentation & Targeting
- $50 hourlyHello, I'm Hayley! I can help you with: - Meditation Script Writing (custom for business/personal use) - Content Writing: Blogs & Articles (100+ written for client's websites) - Other projects in the wellness/spiritual/holistic space Feel free to send me a message if you have any questionsContent WritingCopywritingArticle WritingScriptwritingBlog WritingFemaleVoice-OverWritingMeditationEbookBlog ContentGhostwritingScriptEnglish
- $45 hourlyI am a food blogger and have experience with anything food related. I can write food content, help you develop a recipe, take photographs and lifestyle content creation. My passion for food helps me develop the best content possible.Content WritingArticle WritingEnglishBlog ContentRecipe DevelopmentFood PhotographyBlog WritingWritingPhotography
- $40 hourlyHi! I'm Jess and I've spent the last six years in 'agency life' in the Public Relations domain. This fast-paced environment and the constant flurry of clients over the years has allowed me to hone my skills as a copywriter and copyeditor. I take pride in my work and achieving results for my clients and it's something I'm looking to do on a more personal level through Upwork. In addition, I can promise I always have an enthusiastic personality and keen attitude and will make any project a simple, quick and easy process. Get in touch!Content WritingData EntryAudio TranscriptionResearcherPress Release WritingCopy EditingCopywritingPublic Relations
- $60 hourlyHi! I'm Holly and I am a user generated content creator! I love to share products that I love and use through creative means eg short form videos and high quality imagery to assist brands in achieving their marketing goals. I am based in New Zealand and have worked as a travel blogger and social media manager for 4 years. I am currently in the process of completing my marketing degree. I am experienced in the following: -photography and editing -videography, short form video creation, video editing -knowledge of trends and social listening -highly knowledgeable about social media platforms (primarily Instagram, TikTok, Facebook & Pinterest) -creative brainstormingContent WritingInstagram MarketingTikTok MarketingTikTokAdobe LightroomCampaign ReportingSocial ListeningVideo Ad CampaignSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media AdvertisingPhotographyPhoto EditingContent Creation
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.