Hire the best Copy Editors in the United States
Check out Copy Editors in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyEvery project deserves story-driven outreach. I offer editing and post-production services to organizations still finding their voice in today's media landscape. Engaging videos and immersive podcasts are often only available to those who can fund large teams of in-house creators — and I want to change that. Whether you're an artist looking to edit a Kickstarter video, a researcher who needs game cam footage to shine for social media, or a teacher ready to start a podcast, I can guide you through the budget-conscious production process. I build narrative-driven, documentary-style content for educators, scientists, and community advocates. As a producer, I’m often in the position of editing voices different from my own, so I work closely with you during the production process to ensure I edit accurately and sensitively. I've worked on projects that highlight: - Climate change - Science education - Ecology - Alaska life - Arctic issues - LGBTQ stories - Cross-cultural collaborations I’ve worked with artists and researchers both as a producer and as a fellow artist/research assistant. I aim to keep the production process transparent for when you're ready to take the reins on content creation. Send me a message and let's build your story together. - Kel (any pronouns, agender)CopyeditingPodcastAP Style WritingCopy EditingAdobe AuditionAudio Post ProductionError DetectionPodcast ProductionVideo EditingAdobe After EffectsAdobe Premiere Pro
- $65 hourly👍 15 Years of high-level copywriting experience ✔ 👏 More than 20,000 people see or hear my copy every day ✔ 🙌 Producer & scriptwriter of more than 2,000 newscasts at 4 television stations ✔ 👌 25+ entities have used my writing for events, services, artists, & athletes ✔ ✨Emmy Award winner ✔ Does your copy get people to take action?🤷♂️ Mine does because I've been expertly trained to strike emotion.✍ Customers crave connection. 🔏 They won't buy from you if they don't connect with you.😮 I get people to say "Yes!! I definitely need that! And wow! that company is super cool!"💙 🔥Here are a few things I’m extremely good at🔥 🔹 Website copy that gets into the mind of the customer 🔹 Social media posts that get people to share and engage 🔹 Emails that leave readers wanting more 🔹 Blog posts that are easy and fun to read and get SEO results 🔹 Writing ongoing newsletters that people want to read to the very end 🔹 Google or short-form ad copy that gets clicks 🔹 Video scripts that demand attention 🔹 Working closely with companies that want to take on new types of projects 🔹 Providing customers with free expert advice 🔹 Having a positive, easy-to-work-with attitude ⚡Here's a list of things I can write for you, I can also make your existing versions better🔧 📑News Articles 📑Newsletters 📑Press Releases 📑SEO-Focused Blog Posts 📑Sales/Promotional Emails 📑Website Copy 📑Various Online Ad Copy 📑Social Media Ad Campaigns 📑Social Media Account Management 📑Short Video Scripts 📑Video Commercial Scripts 📑Voice Overs/Voice Over Scripts 📑Short Training Video Scripts 📑Advertorials 📑Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 📑Proofreading/Editing 📑Video Productions Thanks for reading! I'm Wes, I write professional-grade copy that focuses on selling or telling stories about products and services. One of the main reasons I'm such a powerful writer is because I am responsible for writing and producing a daily newscast Monday through Friday that is watched by tens of thousands of people in the highly competitive San Francisco Bay Area market. My 15 years of news writing has developed my extensive vocabulary which is full of active, action-taking words that are meant to move people and keep them watching or reading. I am very good at getting people to take action by using only a few choice words. My experience as a journalist allows me to easily find new ways or new stories that can be used to market your product or service. I have an incredible talent for ingesting the story of a product, why it is important to customers, and retelling that faster and more effectively. I have also been trained to work under the most intense of daily deadlines. That means I can most likely get your project done faster than other copywriters. I understand the importance of words and how quickly using the wrong ones can make potential customers run away. I have no doubt I can bring the same enthusiasm you have for your company into the few, very critical words you have to represent it. So, let's make sure your copy is great copy, and let's make money! I can write copy for ANY type of company or topic but I specialize in areas that I am passionate about or are my personal hobbies: 📰News/Politics 🎼Music/Musical Instruments/Recording/Engineering/Mixing 🚴♀️Fitness/Exercise/Nutrition ⚽Sports 🏄♂️Extreme/Outdoor Sports 🕺Men's Clothing/Shoes 🔨Home Improvement/Construction/Agriculture 📺Television/TV Production ======Reasons Why You'll Love Working With Me====== ✔ Highly organized, and pays attention to every detail ✔ Outstanding ability to use words to capture attention, emotion, shock, or surprise ✔ Great judgment on what aspects/features make something marketable, unique, or interesting ✔ Ability to write/copy edit quickly when deadlines are a major factor ✔ Strong decision-making abilities, often tasked with making quick, critical decisions ✔ Strong leadership and communication skills, used to being in leader-type roles ✔ Dynamic problem solver, able to work through problems alone, or with a team ✔ Never afraid to try a new approach, new ideas, or to start over on a project to make it better ✔ Always shows respect for others, and has a friendly, encouraging, and motivating quality ✔ Willing to travel, and work non-traditional hours ✔ Can alter schedule on very short notice 🙌Let me be a part of your next project!CopyeditingSEO WritingBlog WritingNews WritingDigital MarketingCover Letter WritingPress Release WritingAP Style WritingSales Funnel CopywritingEmail CopywritingCopy EditingCopywritingNewsletter Writing
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm Chelsea! 👋🏾 I'm a Social Media Copywriter & Manager helping entrepreneurs and businesses use social media to get their target audiences to find, follow, and engage with them. As a Top Rated Plus Upwork Freelancer with over six years of social media experience under my belt, I'll help you create juicy, value-packed content that builds more awareness for your business and gets your followers to take action. We'll work together to get your best ideas out of your head and into your content so that you can ultimately create a community of engaged followers, drive more traffic to your services and solutions, and become a trusted leader in your industry, Through my services and support, my clients have experienced some of the following results: - Consistent follower growth and increased engagement from target audiences - Offers for speaking opportunities with less than 100 followers - Doubled event registration and attendance Past clients include marketing agencies, commercial real estate companies, IT companies, insurance brokerages, visual commerce companies, e-commerce platforms, health apps, NFT ticketing platforms, podcasts, networking organizations, manufacturing companies, tech founders, weight loss coaches, therapists, fashion designers, and more. Here's what I can help with: - Social media page reviews and recommendations - Social media strategy - Content creation and short-form video editing - Social media copywriting - Community engagement and follower growth - Organic lead generation and nurturing Ready to use social media to get more awareness, more engagement, and more leads? Shoot me a message to get started!CopyeditingCopywritingSocial Media Page SetupSocial Media AuditSocial Media CopyCopy EditingSocial Media Content CreationWritingSocial Media MarketingSocial Media StrategySocial Media ManagementCommunity EngagementTikTok
- $35 hourlyHello! If you’ve found my Upwork profile, I’d like to welcome you to my page and introduce myself. My name is Abigail, and I’m a writer and trained editor. My current projects include editing and proofreading newsletters, blogs, articles, web copy, and academic papers. I am a detail-oriented writer and editor who works hard to spotlight the best aspects of your projects. With mechanical editing, I will help you eliminate errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax. In addition to mechanical editing, I also offer developmental editing. A developmental edit can begin at the brainstorming stage of writing to help you clearly define and develop your ideas. A developmental edit can also happen after you’ve written a draft, and at this stage it helps you to style and refine your writing. I am open to a wide variety of projects and happy to discuss your project with you. Send me a message—I am eager to meet you!CopyeditingDevelopmental EditingBook EditingCopy EditingBlog ContentAcademic EditingEditing & ProofreadingArticle WritingResume DevelopmentBlog WritingCreative WritingProofreadingContent Writing
- $50 hourlyI help organizations get out of their lane and join the bigger picture. That means getting you and your audience to speak the same language, without that pesky jargon getting in the way. I can help you with: * Website copy * Punchy, informative blogs * Social media ads * Emails that demand attention * Reports and case studies that connect * And more! (I love a challenge.) Want to see me geek out? Talk "science communication" to me. I've worked with some amazing intermediary organizations (including the Landscape Conservation Cooperatives in Western Alaska), and it's only strengthened my love for the craft. Change is interdisciplinary, but that invisible barrier isn't going away anytime soon. That's where I come in. Ocean fanatic, Alaskan-chic fashionista, and natural-born storyteller. Send me a message, and let's connect!CopyeditingSEO WritingWritingCopy EditingCreative WritingCopywritingSales WritingContent WritingEmail CopywritingAd CopyFashion & BeautyBlog WritingProduct Description
- $45 hourly"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬" 📝Legal, Technical, Copyrights, Grammar, Spelling, Punctuation and Website content With a profound commitment to precision and detail, I bring a wealth of experience in editing and proofreading across a diverse spectrum of documents. My comprehensive background includes delivering top-tier proofreading and editing services to esteemed organizations such as marketing departments, law firms, financial institutions and dynamic software development start-ups. Notably, my expertise extends beyond the realm of editing as I have had the privilege of training other editors and crafting comprehensive proofreading manuals. This multifaceted skill set allows me to provide a comprehensive approach to refining your content. My dedication to excellence is underlined by my unwavering commitment to deadlines. I understand the paramount importance of timeliness in the professional world, and I am steadfast in my efforts to ensure that you receive an impeccable work product well within the stipulated time frame. My approach goes beyond mere corrections; I adopt a coaching mindset to empower you with improved English writing skills. Whether you're facing challenges like anxiety or writer's block, I offer consultative sessions designed to provide guidance and strategies for overcoming these obstacles. 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 - Editing and proofreading articles, theses, essays, dissertations, research articles, cover letters and resumes. - Academic proofreading - Legal editing services, including complex legal documents - Statement of Purpose (SOP) - Copy editing - Line editing - Amazon e-Books - Editing and proofreading research articles and research papers - Editing and proofreading journal research articles - Editing and proofreading conference research articles - Comfortable working on Word, Google Docs and PDF files 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭: - Thorough spelling & grammar checks - Enhanced flow & structure - Refined sentence structure 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨: - Style guide adherence - Template & format consistency - Eliminate repetition - Structural improvements - Chapter-specific guidance Rest assured, your work will receive the utmost care and attention to detail, resulting in a polished and refined final product. Take a moment to peruse the feedback from my satisfied clients, affirming that my commitment to high standards consistently sets their work apart. I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to collaborate with you and help you achieve your editing, proofreading and writing goals. Your success is my priority. Reach out today, and let's embark on this journey together.CopyeditingEditing & ProofreadingAcademic ProofreadingProofreading FeedbackError DetectionTrack ChangesLegalGoogle DocsProofreadingContent EditingMicrosoft WordResearch PapersCopy EditingWebsite ContentArticle
- $45 hourlySee my full writing portfolio, including creative writing, blogging, and academic content, at kahlosmith.wordpress.com. I am extremely proficient at fixing grammar and spelling errors, as well as rewriting for flow. I have experience proofreading both client missives and court briefs as a law office intern, and recently edited and provided indexing for a monograph on Dutch co-housing published by Social+Design Press. I have significant experience writing brand and creative content under deadlines. My writing has been featured on National Public Radio and in literary magazines, including the Catalyst and Scribendi. I have also written features for travel magazine TravelAge West.CopyeditingGoogle DocsCopy EditingContent EditingMicrosoft OfficeGhostwritingFiction WritingCreative WritingEnglishContent Writing
- $70 hourlyWith spot-on branding and copywriting, you can shine brightly and express your business' best self. When you partner with me, you gain a veritable toolbox of communications expertise. Over the last decade, I've worked across myriad industries and modes of writing, yet my approach remains consistent. Your strategic goals, your authentic brand voice, and your user's experience are top priorities from project to project. Besides working directly with companies, I've served numerous clients via UX/web design agencies: Three Omens, BLVR, Web Profits, SmartBug Media, and more. Core Services: ~ Copywriting + editing for full websites with SEO keyword research, on-page implementation, and metadata. For most projects, I lay out the webpage's flow as I write, which harmonizes the design + copy. - Blog writing + editing/rewriting with SEO incorporated. Generally, I work from a client's rough notes, first draft, or podcast episode, speak with them if needed, and then craft a fresh post from that input. ~ A brand definition process, including an in-depth discovery call, market research, Brand Archetype determination, a Brand Voice Chart to guide the essence and style of your communication, and Brand Statements, including mission statements, taglines, vision, and values. I also offer: ~ SEO and conversion-driven blog posts with engaging photos (resized + compressed for website performance) that match your brand. Typically I upload these for my clients. ~ Scriptwriting for broadcast + steaming commercials, social media advertisements, instructional videos, and brand-centric video assets. ~ Project management for a smooth process and timely accomplishment of your goals. ~ Complete website creation with WordPress and Squarespace themes, including customization of color palette, font choice + fine-tuning, image selection + editing, layout of pages + sitemap, and even a new logo. ~ Copywriting + editing, as well as strategic image selection, for Facebook + Google Ads. ~ Social media management and asset creation (mostly for LinkedIn). ~ Email marketing via newsletters (whether a traditional newsletter format or a conversational email at regular intervals), automated emails for apps, and email sequences for e-commerce and SaaS businesses. ~ Writing + editing for other modes of communication, including brochures, decks, product packaging, app UIs, and more. Each project is constructed with muscle – and a touch of magic – whether we're tackling your website or redefining your brand. A sampling of client feedback: “Julia is the first person I go to when I need website copy, blog posts, email blasts, and literally anything else. She took the time to develop and implement a voice for my company that actually expresses who we are and effectively communicates our message. Julia carefully tailors everything she does to ensure the client’s goals are completely met. And plainly, she’s a very talented writer. I couldn’t possibly think more highly of someone." – David Greco, Esq., CEO of BarMD "I have worked extensively with Julia developing the copy for my startup and can't recommend her enough. Put simply, she brought the written aspect of my brand to life. She was able to interpret my vision for the company and sync the copy with the work the branding firm was doing. Since our successful launch, I have worked with her on other projects and have had a consistently positive experience. I have even started referring my own clients to her for their copy needs." – Alex Lowe, Co-founder & CEO of Roast Master USA "I had the pleasure of working with Julia on various projects during the implementation of Tupperware Brands’ new tone of voice. Julia helped us rewrite our human resources material and subsequently edited key marketing material to ensure that they all properly reflected the new brand standards. Julia has great attention to details and always provided actionable and thorough feedback. I would absolutely recommend her for editing and/ or writing projects that require a deep understanding and integration of a company’s branding elements" – Aurélie Grand, Director of Studio Strategy, Tupperware Brands Corporations Let's establish or dial in your brand – and make your communication shine! Looking forward, JuliaCopyeditingCopywritingCopy EditingWebsite ContentGhostwritingCreative WritingLanding PageContent WritingBlog WritingBrandingEditing & ProofreadingBusiness WritingBrand StrategySEO WritingScriptwriting
- $50 hourlyI am a Colorado native, and for the past several years, I've been a freelance writer. Before becoming a full-time writer, I worked in fields ranging from healthcare to taxes to politics. Regardless of the position I held, I ended up the person asked to write and edit all of the high-stakes content. I am a quick study; I can learn highly complicated concepts and present them so that your target market is compelled to action. I have helped companies change their tone to more professional, more fun, or more polished, depending on their marketing objectives. I have ghostwritten columns for different business-related websites, managed blogs that needed an SEO upgrade, and breathed life into technical, uninspiring content. No matter the industry, content never need be dull. The English language is one of the most fascinating languages in use, and there is no excuse for its misuse. So if you need versatile, natural writing by a writer who is a detail-oriented editor and loves to nerd out on grammar when the occasion arises, contact me. I will make the complex sound simple, and the simple sound exciting.CopyeditingNewsletter WritingPress ReleaseWritingContent EditingCopy EditingNonfictionArticle WritingAP Style WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $70 hourlyHello! My name is Jaimie, and I am a graduate of Troy University. I have an Associate of Arts in English Literature and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I co-own Between Friends Publishing. Between Friends provides a comprehensive selection of services for today's independent author. Our team is made up of writers, editors, and graphic design artists. We offer publishing packages, editing services, graphic and web design services, and interior book formatting services. I am available for freelance writing (such as blogs, articles, obituaries, ghostwriting, novels, press releases, parodies, voice work, editing, etc). I specialize in editing with a focus on English grammar and spelling. I am talented in speed reading and can process high volumes of information for quick turnarounds. I have over fifteen years of experience and enjoy using my passion for writing and proofreading to help others. I have done community and professional theater for over twenty years. I am available for voice-overs, commercials, social media challenges, etc. During my free time I enjoy owning and operating a very successful restaurant in Georgia, spending time with my children, and acting in local community theatres.CopyeditingMicrosoft WordDevelopmental EditingLine EditingCopy EditingRecipe WritingWritingProofreadingBook EditingEnglish
- $95 hourlyI create landing pages that convert in the top 10% of their respective markets, on average (*Backed by data published in 2022-2023 by Wordstream, Unbounce, Statista and Instapage). I'm also one of very few Vetted Top Rated Plus experts here on Upwork, which means I'm ranked in the top 1% of freelancers in specific categories. When you work with me, you can rest assured that you've hired one of the world's top experts in landing pages, conversion copywriting, CRO and web design. As a coveted landing page and CRO expert, I've consulted industry leaders across dozens of markets. I've helped 100+ businesses, of all sizes, and have personally launched landing page campaigns, sales funnels and websites for multi-million dollar companies. I've also acted as a fractional CMO for multiple start-ups. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What can I do for you? When you need conversions, I'm here to get them for you. Sit back, relax, and know that your needs are being handled by one of the best. I craft high-converting pages from scratch using popular no-code landing page builders including: Unbounce Wordpress (Elementor, Thrive Theme, ect) Leadpages Instapage Clickfunnels Kajabi Mailchimp Shopify I also create page mock-ups in case you need the design + copy for a page but have a developer to build it. Solutions I offer: ✔ Premium Landing Page Creation ✔ Lead Generation Landing Pages ✔ Click Through Landing Pages ✔ PPC Landing Pages ✔ Subscription Sales Pages ✔ Webinar Registration Landing Pages ✔ Sales Pages (physical products) ✔ Sales Pages (digital products) ✔ App Landing Pages ✔ Website Landing Pages ✔ Conversion Rate Optimization (A/B Testing) ✔ CRO Consultation (Recorded Over-The-Shoulder Analysis) ✔ Website Copywriting and Design ✔ Sales Funnels Have a project in mind? Let's talk! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What people are saying: "Lacy was hands down the best contractor I’ve ever worked with. She was effective and efficient. She was prompt and professional. My sales page hadn’t made one sale in over a week. After Lacy optimized it, it converted just hours later. I’ve already recommended her services to my colleagues. I’d recommend her to you too." Verified UpWork client "She's amazing- not only can she design excellent leadpages, but she really focuses on optimizing for conversions and she's a great copywriter. Plus she meets crazy deadlines, has great communications and is easy to work with even when we drop the ball on communication on our end." - Verified UpWork Client "Working with Lacy has been incredibly valuable. She went above and beyond explaining the creative and technical sides of our lead page and ads. Lacy was fully capable of making recommendations that worked for my business and I am so happy I found her. I've taken not only my idea to fruition, but have now taken my website and business to the next level with Lacy's help. Thank you Lacy." - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy was a tremendous help! She is talented and skilled at what she offers! She took our client's landing page to the next level through copy and design. Highly recommended!" - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy is a phenomenal resource. She is extremely attentive to detail and follows directions to the letter...a quality I appreciate as a business owner. Her customer service is unmatched and she is a joy to work with. I will be reaching out to her again for future projects!" - Verified UpWork Client "Lacy designed a fantastic landing page on LeadPages SO FAST. She saved our client's project and I am very grateful to her. Will definitely hire her again." - Verified UpWork Client -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experience (Former Leadpages Employee): You won't find a better Leadpages landing page creator & designer out there. Who better to create landing pages than a former top-performing Leadpages employee? I worked at Leadpages for nearly 2 years, acting as a founding member of the Advanced Customer Onboarding experience. It was my daily job to help customers (new and veteran) design, create, and perfect their pages. I also won a Leadpages company-wide Landing Page Design Contest in 2017. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CopyeditingClickFunnelsCampaign OptimizationWebsite CopywritingInstapageSales Funnel CopywritingWordPressCopy EditingWordpress Thrive ThemesElementorWeb DesignLanding PageSales CopywritingCopywritingLeadpagesConversion Rate OptimizationUnbounce
- $70 hourlyHello! I'm Valicia, a copywriter specializing in creating impactful copy and content for health businesses. I translate complex ideas into engaging messaging to help more readers make informed decisions about and get excited to invest in your solutions. If you need support increasing the visibility of your products or services, reaching more customers, and making a bigger impact in the industry, I'm here to help. 💡How I help I have 10+ years of experience in life sciences and health, including creating messaging to inform, educate, or encourage reader buy-in. As an AWAI-certified copywriter, I have the knowledge and expertise to support your upcoming project in the following ways — ✅SEO blog posts ✅Research-driven articles ✅Conversion-optimized websites & sales pages ✅Copy punchups (for web pages, SM bios, emails) ✅21-point website audits (Copy, content, SEO, UX, etc) Have a custom project not covered here? Send me a message to start the conversation. Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Thanks to your help with our messaging, we got picked up for $29K in renovation and donations for operational expenses." --M 💡How we'll work together If you want copy and content that gets more eyeballs on your solutions to help you increase sales and impact, I need to "get into your head". Actually, I'll also need to do the same for your customers. My proprietary process V.I.S.I.B.L.E. helps me collect the information we need to make our project a success. Here's how that works. 1️⃣I'll gather the information we need to make the project a success. Be prepared to answer important questions so I can gather insights about your business and marketing goals. At minimum, you have to at least understand the problem you can solve OR your target audience for get the most out of messaging-related services. (Not sure you have what's needed? Message me to learn more.) 2️⃣Next, I'll do the work. For audits, this means going through my 21-point assessment for your website. For copy and content, it's creating the strategy and outline for your approval, which streamlines the revision process and reduce any back-and-forth or unwelcomed surprises. We'll collaborating throught the Upwork platform and in Google Docs throughout the project. 3️⃣You'll receive your final deliverable for review. For audits, you will recieve a document outlining areas and providing recommendations for improvement. For copy and content, you'll receive a final wireframed deliverable for immediate use in your marketing strategy (just hand off the document to your designer, VA, or CRM manager). Client Testimonial 🙌🏽: "Valicia is an extremely talented writer. She is detail-oriented, articulate and really focused on making sure the needs of her clients are met." --E 💡Your next steps Ready to expert support on your next project? You can either . . . 👉Invite me to review a proposal you've created. 👉Message me now to start the conversation. Excited to help you meet your business and marketing goals with high-quality, impact-driven copy and content services.🎉CopyeditingEmail & NewsletterHealth & FitnessNewsletter WritingSales WritingCopywritingWebsite ContentCopy EditingWebsite BuilderWeb DevelopmentWeb DesignMarketing Collateral DevelopmentEmail CopywritingWebsite CopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationSEO Writing
- $45 hourlyYou’ve typed up your best ideas, and now you need a conscientious proofreader to edit your work. Let me improve your writing so that it conveys exactly what you want to say. I have a gift and a love for spotting typos, style inconsistencies, and issues with grammar, spelling, and punctuation. My English degree, experience as a copywriter, and passion for reading and writing make me an excellent editor. I’ll ensure what you've written is correct, concise, and compelling.CopyeditingTrack ChangesCopywritingProofreadingWritingEditing & ProofreadingLine EditingEnglishBook EditingMicrosoft WordBookCopy Editing
- $99 hourly✅ PROVEN business and technical operations manager ✅ 20+ years experience in process optimization, project management, and technical support ✅ Expert in Excel, Power Query, Smartsheet, Tableau, Visio, PowerPoint, ClickUp ✅ Advanced user in dozens of other tools and applications 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 **𝙔𝙊𝙐** 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮! ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🔎 BUSINESS ANALYSIS & PROCESS OPTIMIZATION -- Streamline your operations and increase productivity by evaluating and optimizing your business processes. 🧩 SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SaaS) INTEGRATIONS -- Seamlessly integrate SaaS platforms to enhance your workflow and find the best solutions for your needs. 🤖 GENERATIVE AI PROMPT ENGINEERING -- Leverage the power of ChatGPT to enhance your business and personal life with AI-driven solutions. 📋 PROJECT MANAGEMENT -- Make your next project painless with procedural groundwork, tools, and support for a smooth journey to completion. 📊 DATA DESIGN, VISUALIZATION, & ANALYSIS -- Transform your data into actionable insights with Excel, Power Query, Salesforce, Tableau, and Power BI expertise. ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗠𝗬 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗦 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ ✔️ Approach every assignment with a "can-do" attitude and determination, providing patient and collaborative support. 🔍 Pay meticulous attention to detail, delivering functional and aesthetically pleasing results. 🏆 Deliver high-caliber work without shortcuts, ensuring the best outcome within your budget. 🤝 Foster lasting client-freelancer relationships, treating each client as an equal and engaging in fun and interactive conversations. 📚 Share knowledge and expertise through guidance and job aids, offering ongoing support beyond project completion. ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋ 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ In my previous professional roles, I have optimized business processes, developed solutions, and collaborated with tech giants like Google and Apple during the COVID-19 crisis. I've been called "Kind-Hearted Tech Wizard" and "Spreadsheet Whisperer" by my peers. I excel in Excel, Power Query, Smartsheet, and more. 🌕 I'm a wizard at this | 🌖 I know this | 🌗 I'm familiar with this | 🌘 I can find my way around this DATA DESIGN, VISUALIZATION, & ANALYSIS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌕 Microsoft Excel (incl. Power Query), Visio, PowerPoint 🌕 Tableau 🌖 Diagramming tools (Diagrams.net, LucidChart, etc.) 🌘 Azure, PowerBI, others... TASK & PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌕 Smartsheet, ClickUp 🌖 Automation (MS Power Automate, IFTTT, Zapier, etc.) 🌖 Forms (MS Forms, Google Forms, JotForm, DocuSign, etc.) 🌖 Whiteboards (Jamboard, Mural, Miro, etc.) 🌗 Monday.com, Trello, others... OTHER SOFTWARE & SaaS APPLICATIONS ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ 🌖 Salesforce 🌖 Graphic Design (Serif Affinity Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, others...) 🌖 Team Communications (SharePoint, MS Teams, Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, others...) 🌗 Audio & Video Editing (Audacity, DaVinci Resolve, others...) 🌗 Plus SurveyMonkey, MailChimp, and many more.... 🌚 Don't see your needed application on this list? No worries! I'm never afraid to dive in and learn something new for you! I quickly master new tools and continuously expand my skillset. 🌚 Unsure what application you need? Don't fret! As a "Kind-hearted Tech Wizard," I'm here to help guide you in identifying the perfect solution for your specific needs. ⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻ Reach out through Upwork's available channels to discuss your needs and how I can support you. Let's ensure your success.CopyeditingSaaSPower QuerySmartsheetSwim Lane DiagramBusiness AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelProofreadingCopy EditingMicrosoft Power AutomateTableauProcess Flow DiagramProcess OptimizationMicrosoft PowerPointAffinity Designer
- $59 hourlyAre you looking for help creating digital ads that will really make an impact? Hello, My name is Amanda Zumwalt. I specialize in creating and managing digital ads that are designed to reach your target audience, maximize your budget, and achieve your goals. No matter your budget size or desired outcome, I can create attention-grabbing ads or work with existing ones to help them stand out. Plus, I can help you craft a compelling call-to-action and landing page that converts customers. I've worked with a wide range of businesses, from small mom and pop stores to companies with over $200 million in sales a year. Digital ads are effective for all businesses - I'm living proof! When you work with me, you can expect a fast response and turnaround time of 48 hours or less, two rounds of edits on ad creation, in-depth audience research, and weekly monitoring and optimization. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please don't hesitate to contact me for a consultation. I'm excited to learn more about your business and the goals you're hoping to accomplish. Thank you for considering me! Sincerely, Amanda PS - Let me know if you need help with these too: Copywriting for blogs, websites, social posts Social media management Amazon Product Descriptions Email Marketing (expert in Constant Contact and Hubspot) Brand strategy FAQ - How long have you been on Upwork? I have worked on Upwork consistently since March 2022. What is a good budget for my ads? It depends on your goals. Most of my clients’ budgets range from $5 to $50 a day. What platform should I use? I can help you choose between Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads and more.CopyeditingCampaign OptimizationFacebook AdvertisingBlog WritingBlog ContentSocial Media MarketingGoogle AdSenseDigital MarketingMarketing ManagementContent CreationSearch Engine MarketingCopy EditingEmail MarketingMarketing StrategyConstant ContactCampaign Management
- $50 hourlyI'm skilled in proofreading grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting to ensure your text is professional and credible. I also focus on word usage, sentence structure, and flow so your document is clear, concise, and holds your audience's attention. I have an MBA and 20 years of professional experience at a global company. I know the expectations of your readers and will do far more than just a proofreading check. I will give you specific feedback and recommendations if your message is confusing or not credible. My business experience includes customer service, procurement, quality, and management. I have written procedures, developed training materials, and communicated complex ideas through various channels. Change management, people development, and continuous improvement were essential components of my previous career, and I integrate this experience in all of my freelancing jobs. As a freelancer, I have experience editing blog articles, business plans, marketing proposals, training materials, email/letter correspondence, and presentations. I've also helped clients edit and enhance their startup accelerator applications, like Y Combinator and Mass Challenge. I genuinely enjoy reading this content and take pride in helping the author improve the clarity and presentation of their ideas. It can be challenging to create engaging content for a diverse audience. I will help you frame your message, so it is understandable to people of various backgrounds culturally and professionally (engineering, finance, operations, executive leadership.) Send me a message, and we can chat about your project!CopyeditingBusiness ConsultingBusiness EditingBusiness Process ManagementCopy EditingProcess ImprovementProofreadingLean ConsultingEnglish
- $50 hourlySummary: Over the past 30 years, I've worked with numerous academic and business clients to write, edit, and proofread their documents with the goal of making their words as effective as possible. I focus on helping writers improve their written communication skills by coaching them to play to their strengths (what they naturally do well) and navigate the things that stand in their way, and I serve as an accountability partner throughout the process. Coaching services: *writer development and accountability (individual and group sessions) *Strengths-based leadership, management, and sales *navigating career / job changes, including resume and cover letter development Editing and proofreading services: * scholarly articles for publication * e-books *training manuals *sales proposals and other business documents *technical documentation *theses / dissertations at several major universities Documentation styles: *APA *MLA *ASA *Chicago Manual of Style *Microsoft Manual of Style *your company's custom house style (or I can develop one for you!). Other relevant experience: *I have taught College Composition, Technical and Scientific Writing, Business Writing, and Research Writing, which gives me a unique perspective as an editor. *I have 30+ years of professional experience in various sectors, including healthcare, corporate training, tax and accounting, academia, and consulting.CopyeditingBusiness WritingLeadership CoachingCoachingCoaching SessionTechnical EditingAcademic WritingTechnical WritingBusiness EditingDevelopmental EditingAcademic EditingCopy EditingProofreading
- $50 hourlyAll writing, even a simple email, has a story to tell, and my aim is to make that story as clear, concise and elegant as possible. I have eight years of experience as a professional writer, editor, and proofreader and have brought my skills to a range of content, including in-depth feature stories, blog articles, social media copy, websites, emails, and newsletters. As a proofreader, I work quickly and efficiently, have an extremely keen eye for detail, and will return copy that is fact-checked and free of errors. As a writer, I’m adaptable, inquisitive, and adept at transforming complex concepts into compelling content. I look forward to working with you.CopyeditingCopy EditingJournalism WritingPage Layout DesignEditorial DesignWritingCopywritingSocial Media Content
- $50 hourlyI am a published author using the pen names Ariel Paiement and Atlas A. Rose. Please note! The second pen name is not to be confused with Atlas Rose, a different author who writes erotica/steamy romances. I write philosophical/historical fiction under Atlas A. Rose, and the middle initial is crucial if you're trying to view examples of that work on Amazon or Goodreads. The examples of these works are available on the profile to make it easier to avoid the need to search all over for me on Amazon, but I like to point this out up front so those seeking to hire a ghostwriter are not confused about what I do and don't write. Aside from my own works, I have five years of experience in critiquing and editing for other authors. I specialize in fantasy and creative nonfiction (blogging, biography, essays, etc.), but I can critique and edit many other genres as well. I have a MFA in Composition and English, and I possess a strong foundation in English grammar and punctuation. I am a native speaker. My particular areas of expertise are characterization, sentence and story flow, and grammar. My aim on every project is to provide you with editing that is coordinated, efficient, and tailored to your manuscript. I love English and helping other writers, and my promise to all of my clients is to provide them with quality feedback that is honest but helpful. An edit from me means that your manuscript will receive every level of editing necessary to polish it into a reader-ready piece. My prices are reflective of what I would charge you for a deep edit, but I assess each job individually. If the work you have asked for is easier than a deep edit, which includes all levels of editing, I will either send a proposal with a lower bid if I'm applying or suggest a lower price in the interview process. As such, the hourly price I have listed is the highest I would charge for any project on an hourly basis. That price covers anywhere from 2-3k on difficult edits to 6-8k on easier edits. I usually bid with a price by the word because very few authors have ever wanted to do hourly, but if you prefer hourly, let me know and we can talk! Prices by word are below, and are based on the average cost for the services as given by the Editorial Freelancers Association (at the-efa.org). Copy editing price per word: .02 (fiction)/ .03 (nonfiction) Developmental editing price per word: .02 (fiction)/.04 (nonfiction) Line editing price per word: .04 Proofreading price per word: .02 For mixed editing types, I offer a by-the-word price based on estimated job difficulty and the types of editing it needs. Without a sample on the job posting, it is difficult to assess these two factors, so I typically default to .03 to .04 cents a word in these cases unless the post description offers me reason to bid lower. Upon completing the sample edit, I may offer the work at a lower price if it falls mostly under one type of editing or is easier to work with than average. I offer sample edits for 1000 words at a flat fee of 20 USD to every editing client as the first milestone so there is no obligation to continue with larger milestones if it turns out we are not a good match for one another. It also allows me to assess the work to give you a more accurate idea of how much I would charge based on actual editing workload per hour. I do not drop below .01/word due to the amount of time and effort comprehensive editing takes. If you are looking to hire for less than the rates above, please look to other freelancers.CopyeditingKindle Direct PublishingGhostwritingWritingCopy EditingBook EditingRomanceEbook DesignLine EditingGoogle DocsFiction WritingEditing & Proofreading
- $60 hourlyOverview: AS in Accounting (College of the Canyons), BA in Art History (UCLA), MA in Preventive Conservation (Northumbria University) Recent Clients: Binatone Global, The Collector, Wallpaper Boulevard, 1StopBedrooms, Courtney Warren Home, Ocean Modern Home, Frenchie, Gantri, DrapeStyle, Sandpiper Homes, The Design Home, KL Designs, Laura U Design Collective, Chris Long Real Estate, Artwork Archive, Olive + Crate, Respira, LuxeDecor, Park Hill Pro, Coldwell Banker, Connected Investors, Leafi, Living Deep, Element Homes, Proven Partners, Idaho Impact Homes, VanderBeken Remodel, The Smalls Aspen, LA Design Concepts, Crexi, Chad Chenier Architectural Photography, Ocean Modern Magazine, Shape and Form Landscape Design, Torii Homes, Healthier Elements, Levin Rinke Realty, Blockchain Home Registry, Design Dash Bio: I have eight years’ experience in art historical research, preventive conservation, collections care and paintings conservation, nearly three years’ experience in nonprofit management and four years’ experience in professional copywriting. I hold Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees. I am also an instructor for the Northern States Conservation Center – where I edit and design courses in addition to teaching heritage preservation professionals online. Careful research and inclusive, effective communication both play pivotal roles in my current career paths. They were also key elements of my past position as the co-founder of arts and mental health-focused 501(c)(3) non-profit The Perception Project. My graduate dissertation focused on environmental analysis and environmental science, so I am a skilled writer in this area. I compose well-researched content on a number of subjects – from science and technology to finance and the arts. I am especially well-versed in material science, environmental science, art and real estate market trends -- including regulatory changes --, art and design. I particularly enjoy writing about sustainability, real estate, finance, historic interiors, architecture and smart home tech. I have written for fintech companies, commercial and residential real estate companies, home staging companies, landscaping companies, developers, museums, galleries, antiques companies, interior designers, furniture makers, lifestyle blogs, paint manufacturers, design-build firms, interior designers, entrepreneurship websites, investment platforms, home tech companies and homeware marketplaces. I have also written several successful email and app campaigns, as well as web copy. I am very familiar with SEO and always use INK Pro and SurferSEO to optimize each article. I am currently working as the content manager for several real estate companies, home decor companies and interior design brands. I am happy to upload and format posts in WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify and Wix. I usually create graphics for each article. Please reach out for more information!CopyeditingJournalism WritingContent WritingEssay WritingGhostwritingArticle WritingArchitecture & Interior DesignCopy EditingEnglishReal Estate MarketingContent SEOSEO StrategyFinance & AccountingSEO Keyword ResearchSEO Writing
- $45 hourly"I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a sharp, proficient editor and proofreader. I am thrilled with the results!" -- Bill Prickett, author of Wandering Stars. I have been proofreading and editing for about four years now and have had a vast majority of experience in various genres. I have edited over 100 short stories and novels, ranging from fantasy novels to self-help books. My specialities are romance, fantasy, science fiction, and young adult books. When it comes to feedback, I am always honest about how I feel about certain writing styles. You can always count on me to give you suggestions on improving your writing! I am passionate about the work I do and strive to make it as perfect as possible! PERSONAL WEBSITE: editingbysierra.comCopyeditingBritish English DialectJournalism WritingProofreadingBook EditingContent EditingLine EditingNovelCopy EditingBlog Content
- $65 hourlyAward-winning poet with 10 years of experience, M.F.A. in Creative Writing, formerly Editorial Assistant for Aevitas Creative Management, a top literary agency, currently pursuing a Ph.D. in English and Creative Writing The only poet on Upwork who can write amazing copy for your brand, edit your manuscript, and do a deep dive into your creative process all in one afternoon! I am versatile and up for just about any writing or editing project. I'm excited to work with you—please feel free to reach out with questions! Overview -Award-winning poet with almost a decade of experience in the literary arts -M.F.A. in Creative Writing and a B.A. in English and Studio Art -Editorial Assistant to one of the top literary agencies in the publishing industry -Phenomenal editor and writer with a razor-sharp ability to cut to the heart of your project -Searingly honest with feedback yet kind, professional, and down-to-earth -Book: Nowhere Beulah, Unicorn Press 2019 - Winner of the First Book Award -Notable Publications: The Southern Review, Kenyon Review, Southern Humanities Review, The Adroit Journal, Bennington Review, Beloit Poetry Journal, and moreCopyeditingSocial Media ManagementCopywritingAcademic WritingContent CreationMailchimpContent EditingDigital PhotographyCopy EditingShort Story WritingNonfictionPoetryCreative Writing
- $60 hourlyLooking for a writer or editor who will work as hard as you do to make your brand shine? Someone who can maintain your voice while including SEO best practices? As a full-time freelance writer and copyeditor, I am experienced with a range of topics and types of text. Client satisfaction is my priority — I stay in contact with progress updates and take deadlines seriously. I enjoy working with clients from enterprise level to solo business owners to perfect or produce all types of writing — from emails and newsletters to content articles and manuscripts. Detail-oriented and highly organized, no matter if you need writing or editing, I can help you. My portfolio includes work samples and links to articles I've edited or written. If you think I'm a great fit for your next project, please reach out to get started!CopyeditingSEO ContentArticle WritingBlog WritingContent WritingCopy EditingLine EditingEditing & ProofreadingBusiness EditingEducationalProofreadingUS English DialectLesson Plan WritingContent EditingSEO Writing
- $90 hourlyHi there, I have 5+ years assisting clients of all industries and sizes in their pursuit of bringing their product and course vision to life. I focus *exclusively* on the Kajabi platform and assist at many different stages of the creation process. Please note, at this time I am not accepting ongoing support roles. I am only taking on project-based work that are priced at flat rates based on deliverables discussed during our consultation. Thank you for understanding. Don't have a Kajabi account set up yet and are interested in a free trial to see if it's a good fit for your business? Let me know, and I will send you a link for one free month to explore the platform. A few areas I can assist with include: -website builds from scratch -website migrations from other platforms -contact + email sequence imports - strategy -front-end support (branding/design) -back-end support (automations, basic SEO, best practices related to Kajabi) -single landing pages -copy editing -third party integrations with Kajabi (zapier, Active Campaign, Stripe, PayPal, GoDaddy, etc.) Areas I do *not* assist with include: -copywriting -ad campaigns -advanced SEO -videography (recording/editing) -custom graphic creations (logos, banners with texts, thumbnails) -work outside of the Kajabi platform (aside from migrations + integrations) I offer a complimentary 20-minute consultation for those on board with the above stipulations. Feel free to message me, and I'll send over my Calendly link so we can discuss your specific deliverables in more detail to see if we are a good fit for your project. To learn more about my services, please visit modconsultingservices.com for a full breakdown. I look forward to connecting with you! -PaulinaCopyeditingDesign WritingLanding PageCopy EditingProject ManagementImplementationBranding & MarketingCanvaKajabi
- $55 hourly🌟 Gain a Professional Edge in Your Job Search! 🌟 Are you determined to stand out in the competitive job market? 🔥 I'm your secret weapon for landing your dream job. 🔥 With over a decade of experience as a certified professional resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile writer backed by HR expertise, I'm here to boost your career. 🚀 I'll craft an attention-grabbing resume, a compelling cover letter, and an SEO-optimized LinkedIn profile that will skyrocket your chances of getting noticed by hiring managers and recruiters. Whether you're a seasoned professional looking for new opportunities, a career switcher navigating a new path, a promotion-seeker building your brand, or a student stepping into the professional world, I've got your back. 🌟 My Expertise: ✅ Executive Resume Mastery: Tailored for V.P., C.E.O., C.O.O., C.F.O., and other C-level positions (All A.T.S.-compliant). ✅ Mid-Level Manager Resumes: Elevate your career with compelling resumes. ✅ Fresh Graduate CVs: Kickstart your journey with a standout resume. ✅ Custom Cover Letters: Persuasive, tailored, and attention-grabbing. ✅ LinkedIn Profile Magic: SEO-optimized profiles that highlight your skills, achievements, and experiences. 🌟 Why Choose Me? ✅ I'll give your resume a complete makeover – enhancing job descriptions, grammar, flow, syntax, and optimizing keywords for ATS systems. ✅ We'll collaborate to understand your unique needs and elevate your personal brand. Secure interviews and land your dream job with a professionally written resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile. ✅ You'll get a captivating profile summary that entices recruiters to delve deeper, all wrapped in a clean and modern design. ✅ Your resume will be delivered in both doc and PDF formats, and exceeding your expectations is my priority. ✅ I create result-driven resumes, rich in keywords and action verbs. ✅ Your cover letter will be powerfully written, and your LinkedIn profile summary will shine. Don't settle for mediocrity; let's collaborate to give your branding materials the creative kick they deserve. Ready to make your mark? ☕️ Let's get started! 🚀CopyeditingData EntryResume ScreeningApplicant Tracking SystemsCover Letter WritingResume DevelopmentInterview PreparationResume WritingLinkedIn Profile CreationEditing & ProofreadingResume DesignLinkedIn DevelopmentResumeCareer CoachingCopy Editing
- $35 hourlyAre you ready for our success story? Working with me, you can expect honesty and dedication. I’m more than willing to go the extra mile to see a great work reach its best success. That's why on all my projects I do a thorough line and copy edit combo. For style, I do extensive, red-font (so you can easily see what I've changed) rewrites where necessary, and on the technical side of things, I check for any little grammar or punctuation errors, run-on sentences, etc. As for other areas, I’ve had experience with transcription and would love to do that for you. I’m a Vine Reviewer on Amazon (with an Amazon Prime account.) And at my last job, I specialized in graphic design and maintaining a social media account, so I’m your girl for that job, too! I'd love to work with you! Deliverables: - Non-Fiction 📝Translated Text 🖋Articles 👩💻Blog posts 🎓Academic papers 👩⚕️ Health and Naturopathy - Fiction 🎮Video Game Script 👩❤️💋👨 Young Adult/New Adult Romance 👩❤️👨 Romance ✝ Christian Fiction 👶 Children’s Fiction Here’s what my past clients have said: “You are incredible, I now see what a truly experienced and professional editor does. You took something [and] turned [it] upside down [,] cleaned it up [,] and made it make sense.” "I have to say that I am highly pleased with Juliana's communication, quality of work, work ethic, professionalism, awesome personality, turn around time, and so much more. It was such a pleasure and I truly look forward to asking for her assistance in the future." "Juliana is such an amazing person. She really went above and beyond exceeding any expectations I had! The quality of her work is amazing. She has amazing communication with the job as well! I highly recommend her!" "Excellent [work] with editing, reviewing the storyline, very professional, cooperative, communicative, always [provided work] on time or even faster than the schedule. [Gave] valuable suggestions to the story I wrote. I want to hire her again if there is [another] opportunity. :) Highly recommended."CopyeditingStory EditingChristian TheologyNovelCopy EditingYoung AdultChildren's LiteratureRomanceBook EditingProofreadingUS English DialectEnglish
- $35 hourlyAbout Me: I'm a highly rated, published copyeditor and line editor with decades of experience. My clients are award-winning authors, publishing companies, self-publishing writers, and corporations. You'll find I'm fast, responsive, professional, meticulous, and easy to work with. Genres: I've edited a wide range of genres and types of documents, from nonfiction business books to sci-fi. But my specialties are YA fiction, fantasy, memoir, self-help, metaphysical, and relationship/family drama. Services: Grammar Punctuation Sentence structure Clarity Consistency Vocabulary Flow Style Continuity Fact-checking My Experience: 61 novels 41 nonfiction books 32 memoirs 62 professional exam study guides 35 essays 6 short stories 3 ghostwritten novels Many scientific and academic research papers, blogs, white papers, manuals, brochures, and websites How I Charge: I'm open to hourly and flat-rate fees based on word count. I'm also happy to do a free sample edit of a few pages before getting started. What You Get: Professional, thoughtful, trained, and experienced editing by a human. A native English speaker, I never miss deadlines, and I don't overcharge. You'll get personalized service, from beginning to end. I also use plug-in spell checkers for the final polish to catch little errors my eyes missed. Delivery Consists Of: Two rounds of editing before delivery (redline edits and questions/comments in the review pane) A style sheet (documenting proper nouns, style choices, and Chicago Manual of Style citations) Collaboration after delivery, with review of any new/revised copy that follows the initial edit Final ebook file for Kindle, Nook, Apple, Kobo, Google, and generic EPUB if needed. Education/Training/Affiliations: Bachelor's degree in English literature, University of Washington, magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa Professional Certificate in Editing, University of Washington Five-week memoir-writing workshop through Sarah Lawrence College School of Writing Member of the Editorial Freelancers Association, the Northwest Editors Guild (board of directors), and ACES: The Society for Editing Fun Facts: A resident of the Seattle area, I'm harvesting berries in my yard, playing pickleball, or walking my corgis when I'm not in front of a computer or a book. I'm a working mom and belong to a local writing group of women who are passionate about growing as writers and sharing their stories with the world.CopyeditingFantasySelf-HelpBiography & MemoirDialogue EditingFictionDevelopmental EditingManuscriptNonfictionKindle Direct PublishingEditing & ProofreadingEbook DesignBook EditingCopy EditingLine EditingFact-Checking
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.