Hire the best Data Entry Specialists in Australia
Check out Data Entry Specialists in Australia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $35 hourlyCustomer satisfaction is my number one priority! I guarantee the work is not completed until you are completely satisfied. I'm flexible and act with integrity and professionalism. I will ensure I meet your standards and expect you will be professional too. I have loved working as a freelancer since the beginning of 2019, and collaborating with a wide range of organisations and industry areas. I have built a solid base of repeat customers, and always look forward to the next project. I am a finisher with a can-do attitude and your word processing secret weapon - with fresh eyes and a fresh perspective! I can help with:- • Conversion to MS Word template of a PDF or InDesign file • Document branding templates - based on your brand guidelines or material • Define Stylesheet/s, including list styles and hierarchical numbered headings • Customise or fix templates that you have made or purchased • Applying text formatting, or reformatting • Ensuring consistency in formatting across multiple documents • Setting up automatic Table of Contents, headers and footers, page numbering • Creating existing document/s into templates • And much more! I am respected for my dedication to my work and exhibit a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and attention to detail. ✅ Microsoft Word Formatting Designing - 30+years experience ✅ Microsoft Office (Word - PowerPoint - Excel) ✅ PDF Conversion ✅ Fillable PDF Form ✅ Editable PDF Form ✅ Proofreading ✅ Dictation/Transcriptions 👉 RECENT CLIENT FEEDBACK: 👇 ➡Neal Thompson: I had a badly compromised Word manuscript that had been mishandled by Amazon publishing (Createspace) in such a way that whole chapters had footnotes that would not renumber when new notes were added. I spent nearly two hours working with a technician from Microsoft, but he was unable even to determine why this was happening. I sent the manuscript to Janelle, and she spent considerable time just finding the problem: whole chapters had footnotes that were coded as regular text rather than footnotes. She was able to find and correct this even though both Amazon and Microsoft had been unable to do so. And her final invoice was exceedingly reasonable given her efforts. I could not be happier with her services and would recommend her to anyone needing expert word processing assistance. ➡Carly Mitchell: Janelle's time was highly appreciative by us as she did not mind all the extra contact from us, or who she was dealing with changed mid point - and she delivered at AAA class with a fast response time - Always!!Data EntryPresentation DesignMicrosoft OfficeMail MergeMicrosoft WordAdministrative SupportWord ProcessingTemplatesPDF ConversionMicrosoft ExcelLayout DesignTypingAccuracy VerificationAustralian English DialectFormatting
- $65 hourlyI am an Online Business Manager/ Virtual Assistant with over 14 years of experience in corporate fashion and 6 years in supporting small-medium size businesses in business administration, customer relations, and project/ event management. My experience has given me a unique understanding of what it takes to run a successful business and I am committed to always refining my skills to stay ahead of the curve. Are you a visionary entrepreneur or a small business owner feeling a bit overwhelmed by the day-to-day intricacies of your business? Do you crave someone to bring order to the chaos, focusing on the nitty-gritty details so you can channel your energy into what truly matters? As a self-motivated professional driven by a genuine passion for assisting others, I specialise in making processes more efficient and effective. My goal is to get to know your business intimately, identifying areas for improvement and enhancing efficiency across the board. Let me handle your admin, operations, projects, automations, and systems, giving you the freedom to concentrate on the heart of your business. Here's how I can make a difference for you: ADMINISTRATION: * E-mail inbox support and management * Client communication & support * Scheduling * Creating templates and documents * In-depth research * Business event coordination OPERATIONS: * Identifying areas for improvement and create solutions to optimise operations and workflow * Implementation automations and ensuring all systems are streamlined and working together * Writing, maintaining, and overseeing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) * Optimising client experience and onboarding processes PROJECT MANAGEMENT: * Planning, managing, and overseeing projects to move your business forward * Taking projects off your plate, so you can focus on the essential tasks GRAPHIC DESIGN: * Graphic design (creation of marketing materials, social media graphics etc. in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Canva) In every aspect of your business, I'm dedicated to enhancing efficiency, creating scalable solutions, and ensuring that your business not only runs smoothly but thrives in the ever-evolving online landscape. I am looking forward to hear about your business and projects!Data EntryCustomer ServiceGraphic DesignOnline Market ResearchCustomer SupportTravel PlanningSystem AdministrationEmail Communication
- $40 hourlyHello. My name is OG and I am from Mongolia. I have been working as a project manager/PMO office for more than 5 years now. In my previous working years, I have delivered/worked on many successful projects with 100% customer satisfaction. What makes me better than others is my punctuality and honesty. I have a degree in Finance and it is always good skills to manage projects with financial background. In addition, I have vast experience in Excel and the latest technical software. You can contact me via email if you want to hire me. Thank you.Data EntryNear-Native FluencyProject BudgetProject Management SupportSAPAgile Project ManagementProject AnalysisProject Portfolio ManagementTranslationAdministrative SupportProject ReportCompany ResearchProject Management OfficeBusiness AnalysisCommunications
- $40 hourlyGive me any data that you would like entered into systems, spreadsheets, documents and more and I will ensure that it's accurately entered and completed as soon as possible for you to achieve your business goals on time. I am ready to take on any challenge provided, and will be upfront and honest about every step along the way (time frames, whether I've used the system before, if I have any questions etc). I aim to please so will put all my effort and attention into giving you high quality work as you need it.Data EntryMicrosoft OfficeAccuracy VerificationAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceTypingGoogle DocsDatabases
- $35 hourlySUMMARY Enthusiastic job seeker, ready to work diligently with attention to detail and organisational skills. Clear understanding of accuracy and timeliness. Motivated to learn, grow and excel. Quick learner, honest, reliable and hard-working, someone who thinks outside the box.Data EntryVoice-OverDatabase Management SystemSmartphoneAccounts Receivable ManagementAdministratePurchase OrdersAccounting BasicsAccounts ReceivablePurchasing ManagementBusinessPayment ProcessingAccounts PayableMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft Word
- $36 hourlyWith over ten years of experience as an expert editor and proofreading freelancer in both UK and US English, I aim to ensure that your work is refined and error-free! I am dedicated and will work hard to ensure that your project is completed successfully. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Kimberlee is incredibly reliable, professional and responsive, with a keen eye for detail and a high level of problem-solving skills. She is a wealth of knowledge that she enjoys sharing and does not hesitate to tackle any task you extend." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Kimberlee was great! Easy to communicate with. Answered all my questions and got the job done. I am very pleased." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"We needed a quick turn around on a proof reading job and it was done very well." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"I have no hesitation recommending Kimberlee to anyone who is after premium services." I have extensive experience in editing and proofreading the following types of texts: - Academic (essays, thesis, dissertations, college applications, journals, articles) - Books (short stories, fiction novellas/novels, non-fiction, children's stories) - Career (resumes, cover letters, selection criteria) - Letters - Poetry - Scripts Click the 'HIRE NOW' or 'INVITE TO INTERVIEW' button so we can work together on your project.Data EntryCreative WritingEssay WritingWritingCover Letter WritingSpeech WritingProofreadingGeneral Transcription
- $38 hourly🏆 Top rated + UpWork Freelancer ⏰ 4100+ UpWork hours ⭐️ 5 star reviews 💯 100% Success Rate ✅ Verified portfolio 🧠 Open minded and easy to work with 🏥 Interested in startups ✅ Software/app tester My name is Kristy and I have the ability to run your business while you focus on getting more clients - this is something I am very passionate about. I am an experienced Operations Coordinator and love taking the pressure of business owners to run their day to day business while they focus on the bigger picture. Need structured processes and procedures put in place? I am your VA! Let's break down your systems and take a look. I am an energetic person who picks up new concepts and new systems quickly. I currently hold a Diploma of Business Management with my Major in Human Resources. I have been a Virtual Assistant for companies around the world for 6+ years now. The industries I have specialised in are IT, Mining, Health, Construction and Property. CRMs are my jam! I am family with HubSpot, Tradify, SimPRO, MailChimp, Nutriem and many more.Data EntryHuman Resource Information SystemCustomer SupportBookkeepingAdministrative SupportWordPressBusiness OperationsCRM Software
- $35 hourlyTop Rated Professional representing the top 10% of talent on Upwork!. Thank you for stopping by, I am a top rated professional from Australia with years of experience in corporate and administrative roles. My ongoing commitment to my clients is to provide quality work within agreed time-frames and meeting your expectations of tasks completed successfully. I use my knowledge of various industries and expertise in a variety of projects and tasks to deliver results. I am committed to delivering results to my clients. I leverage my own time management and skills to engage with each task to ensure its timely completion and work with clients to ensure satisfaction to secure future collaborations. Let me help you with your project/task in the following categories not limited to the following: Customer Service and Administration: ✅ Virtual Assistance ✅ Policy and procedure documentation writing ✅ Excel Spreadsheet tasks ✅ PDF and Word Conversion tasks ✅ Travel planning and location research ✅ Data Entry ✅ Stock ordering and inventory checks Data Analysis: ✅ Complete a review of raw data on specific requirements ✅ Data cleanse in preparation of analysis ✅ Analyze data and report on outcomes ✅ Report on findings of the data Education: ✅ English Language learning ✅ Conversational English via online meeting platforms not limited to individual or groups Project Management: ✅ Project Planning ✅ Project Documentation ✅ Preparation of Gantt charts ✅ Stakeholder identification and team engagement strategies ✅ Confluence Page Builds ✅ User Acceptance Testing ✅ Expert strategy planning & project execution ✅ Clearly define project goals & deliverables ✅ Ongoing project support & monitoring ✅ Regular progress reporting to stakeholders ✅ Care about your business and results like it is my own to share success. Voice Acting and Accents: ✅ Australian voice ✅ Conversational ✅ Voice Accents for AI Training Models (English) ✅ English language So long as the task is requiring action and you need a professional to bring your projects to life, please do not hesitate to reach out. I'm always happy to discuss new projects and collaborate with you to enable project success. P.S. If you're looking for a professional to bring your projects to life, please don't hesitate to reach out on a discovery call. I'm always happy to discuss new projects and collaborate with you!Data EntryData LabelingContent ModerationAustralian English AccentData AnnotationEditing & ProofreadingProject Management SupportAnalytics DashboardSupply Chain & LogisticsVoice ActingCritical Thinking SkillsMicrosoft Office
- $30 hourlySeeking a blend of creativity and strategy for your brand's digital presence? Read on! I'm an experienced Social Media Manager with half a decade of freelance expertise focused on Organic Marketing. My forte lies in crafting content – be it videos, graphics, stories, or copywriting. I'm adept at building social media strategies, cultivating meaningful relationships with online audiences, and designing engaging email newsletters. I've also provided Marketing and General Administrative support to budding businesses. Reach out today to learn how together we can make your social narrative truly resonate.Data EntryEmail MarketingCommunity ManagementCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Account SetupCanvaContent CreationContent ManagementContent Strategy
- $6 hourly****************CLIENT FEEDBACK:**************** ==Excellent work. Highly recommended. (By:- Roger Zhang) ==phenomenal work, A true professional. I will definitely recommend. (By:- henrysc) ==I highly recommend - I will be using Dabjyotee for my future orders based on his quick response time and accurate work. (By:- Caroline Tocher) ==A little misunderstanding at first. However seller went above and beyond after a revision was requested. And went the extra mile! A+ (By:- Jake) ==Brilliant service thanks so much! (By:- Belle) ==Great service. Very quick. Thank you. (By:- Falarcon) My Core Competencies and area of Expertise: ✔ Lead Generation ✔ Data Mining ✔ LinkedIn Research ✔ Linkedin Prospect Building ✔ Finding Decision Makers on Linkedin ✔ Finding Key People from Linkedin ✔ Finding Target Specific Person from Linkedin and their Email ✔ LinkedIn Advanced Search ✔ LinkedIn Premium Account ✔ Contact List Building ✔ Mailing List development ✔ Contacts List Cleanup ✔ Database Building ✔ Email List Generation ✔ Boolean Search ✔ Data Mining and Extraction ✔ Lead List Building ✔ Prospect List Building ✔ LinkedIn Prospecting ✔ Data Entry ✔ Data Scraping ✔ Data Extraction ✔ Data Collection ✔ Email Sourcing ✔ Valid and Verified Email Addresses. Highly experienced in using these: ➨ LinkedIn ➨ LinkedIn Sales Navigator ➨ Sales Navigator for Gmail ➨ Neverbounce ➨ Rapportive ➨ Mailtester ➨ hunter.io ➨ Nymeria ➨ Clearbit Connect ➨ Skrapp ➨ Google Spreadsheet ➨ Data.com ➨ Lead411 ➨ Email Hunter ➨ Manta ➨ Yellowpages ➨ Whitepages ➨ Dropbox ➨ Microsoft Excel ➨ Google Documents Thanks, Dabjyotee Biswas.Data EntryLinkedIn MarketingReputation ManagementInternet ResearchProspect ListAccuracy VerificationLead ListB2BOnline ResearchLead GenerationList BuildingList BuildingWeb Scraper
- $20 hourly𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁 ⏱ 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 📈 𝟭𝟬𝟬+ 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 Highly experienced in developing Excel/Google spreadsheets with complex functions, analysis, visualization, macros, and VBA. Also excellent with Microsoft Word, Google Sheets Automation, Graphic Designing., Adobe Acrobat, and Microsft Power BI. 💎 TOP RATED Freelancer 🏆 Google Certified 📞 Invite me to your job on Upwork, and we can chat about exactly how we can automate your business processes together. 📞 ***TESTIMONIALS FROM UPWORK CLIENTS*** ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Muneeb has been a pleasure to work with. His availability on short notice is especially evident. He has always completed the job on time and in a correct manner. He's the perfect person to hire for your job." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Muneeb was prompt and responsive. Made sure to check in with progress throughout and was clear in availability for corrections as needed. Overall great job and highly recommend!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Muneeb has been helping us with an ongoing project with multiple types of documents to reformat, compass, and double-check for style errors and has been doing a great job. We'll continue to work with him and feel grateful for finding such a friendly professional here on Upwork!" 💻 Key Software: 🔥 Microsoft Excel 🔥 Google Sheet 🔥 Microsoft Word 🔥 Microsoft Power BI 🔥 Adobe Acrobat 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗘𝗧: ☑️ Microsoft Excel ✦ Automation using VBA and Macros ✦ Microsoft Excel Templates ✦ Data Analysis & Visualization ✦ Financial Modeling ✦ Excel Interactive Dashboards ✦ Data Management ✦ Excel Complex functions and formulas Setup ✦ Data Cleaning ✦ Excel VBA, Macros, and Script Writing ☑️ Microsoft PowerBI ✦Data Modeling & DAX ✦Interactive Dashboards ✦Custom Visualizations ✦Data Connections & Integrations ✦Scheduled Reports ☑️ Google Sheets Automation, Google Sheets Scripts / Macros & Google Apps Script ☑️ Expert in Queries, Excel VBA, Macros, and Script Writing ☑️ I help you visualize your data in meaningful ways so you can make decisions faster. Examples include: KPI dashboards, Excel dashboards, Tableau dashboards, email dashboards ☑️Microsoft Word ✦ Template, Reports ✦ Formatting & Designing ✦ Automation using VBA and Macros 📌 Non-Technical reasons you should hire me: 💡 Always respond quickly to any message 💡 Low Ego, High IQ :) 💡 Good Communicator 💡 Problem-Solver & Time Management Abilities 💡 Self-Confidence & Ability to Accept and Learn from Criticism I'm available on Upwork chat even when I'm on mobile. I respond to chat messages immediately or within an hour. I'm also available on Zoom, Skype, or Teamviewer, upon request (After Hire). Seeking an actual contributor who goes beyond what’s required to exceed project goals? GET A QUOTATION TODAY! Talk soon. MuneebData EntryVisual BasicMicrosoft Power BIExcel MacrosSpreadsheet AutomationMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotPDF ConversionMicrosoft WordSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft ExcelDashboardGoogle SheetsGraphic DesignMicrosoft PowerPointAdobe Acrobat
- $6 hourlyHi there! You can stop scrolling down and relax because you have found the expert for your Virtual Assistant work. 100% client satisfaction is my priority. I am easy to work with and 100% detail oriented with superb communication. First, I want to say thank you for visiting my profile and I won't disappoint you. Who am I? I am Chirath from Sri Lanka working as a Virtual Assistant for the past 3 years on different freelancing platforms. Currently, I am a full-time freelancer after completing my GCE Advance level examination. What I offer 1. Virtual Assistant 2. Designing Work 3. Web design 4. Data entry 5. Lead Generation 6. Social media and Email handling 7. Web Research and ads 8. Accounting Bookkeeping 9. Canva Virtual Assistant types/fields I engage in 1. Administrative Virtual Assistant 2. Social Media Virtual Assistant 3. Real Estate Virtual Assistant 4. Customer Service Virtual Assistant 5. Data Entry Virtual Assistant 6. Graphic Design Virtual Assistant 7. Bookkeeping Virtual Assistant Why me? 1. 100% customer satisfaction 2. Free support even after completion of the project. 3. 3 years of freelancing experience 4. Customer support 24/7 and reply within minutes 5. Can schedule a zoom meeting to discuss about the project. What next? You can message me regarding the project and That's it. I am eagerly waiting for your message and to start working with you. Thank you for reading my profile & Have a nice day. Best Regard, Chirath.Data EntryChatGPTWordPress WebsiteReal Estate Virtual AssistanceCanvaEmail ListWeb ScrapingGoogle MapsWeb DesignVirtual AssistanceWordPressData ScrapingMicrosoft ExcelList BuildingLead Generation
- $21 hourlyMy main objective is customer satisfaction and meeting the needs of clients. I pride myself on my honesty and loyalty and the ability to work to strict deadlines. I am not afraid of hard work. I have skills across a wide range of online platforms in web development, social media, digital marketing and content design. I also have a background in research and data management for marketing. Web Development - Wix, Squarespace, Showit, Weebly Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, TikTok, X and Pinterest Content Design - Photoshop, Canva and AI This Aussie is here to help you succeed in a positive outcome to your project and create success for your business.Data EntrySocial Media OptimizationLogo DesignData AnalysisFacebook MarketingImage EditingDigital MarketingAdobe PhotoshopWeebly
- $25 hourlyMarket Research | Internet Research | Web Research | Scientific Research. GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH US BY GETTING AUTHENTIC ,ACCURATE LEADS IN TIME I Specialize in various kinds of researches. With a proven record of successful completions in the extensive areas of web research. The profile provides a good insight of satisfied list of clients. I have experience in: • Scientific Research. • Data admin / Linked in Research. • Real Estate Research. • Data Collection from Educational Websites • Business Lead Information from Google, Yellow Pages Etc. Using Excel. • Data Entry to Website/CRM and HTML entry to CRM. • Database Entry. • Contact research for university websites. • Web Research: University Professors. • Content Manager for Social Media Platform. • Completion of Data Entry in .NET format. • Work as Virtual Assistant for various admin tasks. • E-commerce Data entry. • HL7 data entry. • Patient information analysis and integration. • Converion of HL7 data to readable format. • Customer/Admin support, handling Chat and emails for your organisation. • Research on jewlerry schools in USA I am a Masters in Computer Application graduate with 10+ years of experience in IT Industry. I am a quick learner and always keen to learn new things. LET’S GROW TOGETHER AT BEST PRICE AND BEST QUALITY. I ensure that my clients get the value for what they spend, MY VALUES-YOUR ROI .Data EntryResearch MethodsLead GenerationMicrosoft ExcelSoftware TestingArticle WritingWordPressContent WritingHTML
- $20 hourlyWith over 8 years of clerical experience and almost 1 year as a content creator, I am confidently capable of doing the ff: 1. Content Creation - Blogging - Affiliate Marketing - SEO (basic-knowledge) - Pinterest (creating pins and optimizing Pinterest account) 2. Administration - Research / Data Collection - Creating Flowcharts - Proofreading - Data Entry - Email Management - MS Word / MS Excel / MS Powerpoint - Wordpress / Elementor 2. Social Media Management - Particularly Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest Aside from that, due to my passion for reading, I have very good communication skills that allow me to understand instructions easily. Lastly, I am also very much willing to learn so I am open to new types of work which are not mentioned above.Data EntryMicrosoft PowerPointEmail MarketingCanvaMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordSocial Media ManagementWordPress
- $30 hourlyAfter starting out as insurance broker and marketing executive in Germany, my career took me to London, where I had the opportunity to manage various marketing channels of an online shop. I was able to gain experience in Google AdWords, Analytics, Social Media and SEO. Content Writing, translation from English to German and blogging was also one of my main task, as well as recruiting and managing interns for the DACH market. Customer service was always one of my focusses and interests. After working towards improving this field for the online shop, I moved into account management and worked for an online gambling company till September 2017 before moving to Australia for three months and volunteering for St. Marks Recycling, an opportunity shop. Since 2019 I have been living in Melbourne permanently, working as Marketing Executive AU/NZ. On Upwork, I am looking for short- or long-term projects.Data EntryResearcherGermanBlog WritingFreelance MarketingCreative WritingTranslation
- $35 hourlyWelcome to my profile. My background is predominately Information Technology and Linguistics. I offer highly detailed, efficient, quality work within set time-frames. I have worked in various capacities: administrative roles, I.T. Systems administrator/help desk, educator/trainer within registered training organizations and online via Zoom. These roles required highly effective written and verbal communication skills, a broad knowledge of various software programs, a high level of detail and accuracy, excellent time management and the ability to prioritize tasks along with strong research capabilities. Working as a freelancer, I have contributed to, and been responsible for, the development of quality assurance & policy and procedure manuals, proofreading, copy-editing, data entry and both standard and phonetic transcription. I have also been productive in the development of technical and user manuals, educational course resources for both teachers & students, inclusive of the development of programs for accreditation within the Adult Community Education sector. I have completed projects using LMS (learning management software) such as Canvas as well as having in-depth experience with Moodle and Blackboard. During Covid I worked as a Guide for an international online teaching community, training seniors to use technology via Zoom. Recently I have undertaken phonetic transcription using IPA -X-SAMPA coding to assist with AI systems as well as employed in Quality Assurance ensuring the accuracy of various data sets for human and machine technology use. I look forward to working with you.Data EntryTechnical DocumentationZoom Video ConferencingLinguisticsLearning Management SystemHelpdeskEmployee TrainingTechnology TutoringAustralian English DialectGeneral TranscriptionMicrosoft OfficeTranscription TimestampingTyping
- $50 hourlyI have 11 years experience in the accounting, bookkeeping and administration industry. If you are looking for Australian tax advice regarding income, deductions, offsets, levy's, rental property income and expenses or business income and expenses, I can help! I run two businesses and have two investment properties myself, therefore will be able to assist you with any questions you may have. I have advanced knowledge in Xero and MYOB databases and have vast understanding of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliations, data entry and many more. Also, if you require any administration work, I am an excellent touch typist with exceptional accuracy. I pride myself with being reliable and efficient, so you can always be assured your task will be done to the highest standard. Please feel free to contact me if I can assist you in any way. I am always happy to help! Thank you for considering me! Hayley FergusonData EntryAustralian TaxationMYOB AdministrationXeroBookkeepingMicrosoft ExcelBank ReconciliationMicrosoft WordComputer Skills
- $35 hourlyKia ora 🤗 I have successfully been an Executive Assistant (EA) for the past 5 years, the last 2.5 years of them being virtual. My magic stems from my unique blend of my bold and buoyant personality, being obsessively organised and structured in my approach, my willingness to help, and love of connection. I have supported a diverse range of individuals, from CEOs to Managing Directors, Executives, and Board of Directors, so I am a master at evolving my role and calibrating my skillset to suit your specific needs and managerial style. This enables me to synchronise individuals and teams to achieve strategic goals and see businesses flourish. My approach as an Executive Assistant is to increase teams' efficiencies by simplifying. The overall productivity of a business is built on a solid structure and systems that automatically integrate and flow with one another, thereby freeing up the team's time and headspaces to focus on the goals that matter most from the bottom up. I am able to detect where the inefficiencies lie, problem-solve, implement changes that meet my team's needs, and train my team so we can excel together. How I can help: * Data and systems management * Project management * Board support and governance * Event and travel management * Diary management * Document preparation (research, write, edit, format) * Stakeholder engagement If you would like help to streamline the day-to-day flow of your business, then please reach out. I'd love to chat ✨Data EntryTravel PlanningPresentation DesignEvent ManagementAPA FormattingProject ManagementGeneral TranscriptionSocial Media WebsiteScientific ResearchStakeholder ManagementReport Writing
- $60 hourlyAn administration professional with 10+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, I specialise in working with senior executives to achieve extraordinary outcomes. I have: - Proven experience as an executive assistant; - In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite; - Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities; - The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quick changing environment; and - A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. I have managed day to day operations at small & large companies, facilitated industry conferences, event coordination, due diligence, capital raising activity, audits and government grant applications and reporting. As an Executive Assistant I have provided secretarial support including setting the executives daily schedule, answering calls, monitoring executives emails, meeting agendas & minutes, and accepting visitors. I have experience preparing board documents, attending board meetings, minute taking and distribution of finalised documents. I have many years experience in corporate travel arrangements including flights, hotel bookings, restaurant bookings, visas and meeting schedules. I have completed industry & competitor research, compiled data and databases. I have managed social media accounts including LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram for both personal and companies. I am looking for varied work as a Virtual Assistant, Administration Assistant & Researcher. I am available for short term projects on a daily basis.Data EntryAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementCustomer ServiceSocial Media OptimizationStrategic PlanTime Management
- $110 hourlyHi there! I'm Jackie, an experienced voice over artist based in Brisbane, Australia. I record using my home setup which is fitted out with a Rode NTG2 Shotgun microphone and sound treatment to ensure my clients receive the best quality results. Being that I record at home, I can provide super quick turn arounds for recordings and adjustments. I also work as a presenter/online host for webinars and any other pieces required to be presented to screen. For capturing footage, I use a Canon G7X Mark iii. Please find my voice over showreel attached to my profile. I have more stylised voiceover reels specific to particular jobs ie: Commercial, Explainer, 'IVR and Phone Greetings, Children's Content and Corporate. Please send me a message if you would like to hear any in particular. I am extremely proud of my work and I take my job as a voice over artist very seriously. My success rate and feedback from previous clients shows the calibre of work I can produce. Because of this, I kindly ask that I don't receive job offers with lower budgets.Data EntryVideo NarrationAdvertisingVoice RecordingIVR SoftwareSenior AdultAustralian English AccentVoice ActingEnglishVoice-OverMiddle-Aged Adult
- $40 hourlyHello everyone, So this is what I will be doing, You have missing data that requires a thorough understanding and research, you want to assure that everything is well-organized and complied with what you requested and presented in an efficient way. Here is were to look. Data entry and web research is a skill I always nourished. My main job will be to comply with your needs and requests and submit the work on time in a professional manner. My previous experience involves research I've completed in my studies. Reliable data gathering and identifying highly recognized institutions was a main target. I enjoy working with excel, I consider it a life-organizer not just a data entry platform. I highly recommend hiring me for your job. For me, it is about punctuality in work and professionalism and this is what I seek to present. SincerelyData EntryLebanese Arabic DialectPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPointContent WritingFusha ArabicResearch DocumentationArabicWebsiteMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelTypingComputer Skills
- $40 hourlyDo you have the financial data needed to make critical business decisions? Do you trust its accuracy and can you access it in a timely manner? Do you want to make better use of systems and implement processes to make your business more efficient and therefore profitable? If you are not happy with your answers to any of these questions allow me to help you fix them. Although new to Upwork, I have extensive experience bridging the gap between Accounting and IT. Here is an example of the practical ways I can help you: - Analysing costs & profitability - Analysing & documenting business requirements - Designing, documenting and implementing processes - Implementing software - Writing or fixing excel spreadsheets - Bookkeeping, including Xero, Reckon, Zoho Books, MYOB & Quickbooks among others After working as a CPA specialising in cost accounting and analysis, I realised that accounting was usually seen as an overhead that came at the end of the business to satisfy tax requirements rather than as an integral part of the business, a tool to be used to drive business decisions and improve profitability. KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS - High attention to detail - Strong analytical mind with a passion for problem-solving - Able to quickly understand business requirements and think outside the box to provide solutions - Strong listening, written & oral communication skills - Excellent knowledge of financial & accounting requirements and processes - Business process reengineering to improve efficiency & accuracyData EntryBusiness Process AutomationFinancial AnalysisAccountingWave AccountingZoho BooksXeroAirtableMicrosoft ExcelBusiness Process ReengineeringCost AccountingManagement SkillsBusiness AnalysisRequirement AnalysisBookkeeping
- $40 hourlyMy extensive experience allows me to understand directors and owners’ financial challenges and opportunities. My mission is to assist entrepreneurs in reducing their financial overwhelm by making accounting clearer and easier for them. Running a business requires budget and cash flow management, tax planning, GST and superannuation, staffing, income distribution, profit improvement, pricing psychology, reports, analyses… To successfully orchestrate all aspects of the financial department, business owners will need the best financial partner. With my clients, I am using the KISS principle: we Keep It Simple and Straightforward! Through a better understanding of the overall financial picture, small business owners and entrepreneurs are ready to make better and faster decision that will assist them reducing their costs and increasing their profits. I am an accountant/financial manager ready to assist you with all your financial needs: BOOKKEEPING | PAYROLL | FINANCIAL REPORTS | MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING | FOREIGN EXCHANGE STRATEGY | PROCESS AUTOMATION |EXCEL | TRAININGData EntryBank ReconciliationBudget ManagementForex TradingAccount ReconciliationFinancial AnalysisCost AnalysisCash Flow AnalysisPayrollXeroManagement AccountingFinancial ReportingBookkeepingAccountingExcel
- $50 hourly"Zac's writing is like a top-shelf red wine. It's both smooth and punchy and leaves you wanting (a lot) more." Jason - Founder, Gorilla360 Marketing. Hey, I'm Zac. An ideas guy with extensive expertise in crafting brand strategy and copy for businesses that need a little help saying the right things. I write copy that overflows with on-brand personality to create meaningful connections with your audience. I have over 8 years of experience working both in-house at award-winning creative agencies and freelancing. I've been fortunate enough to have had leading roles working with clients such as MasterCard, BMW, Foxtel, Unilever, Suntory Coffee, and the Australian Federal Government. Let's talk.Data EntryProject ManagementArt DirectionCopy EditingAccount ManagementContent ManagementCreative WritingEmail MarketingBrand StrategyBrand ResearchBrand PositioningCompetitive AnalysisCopywriting
- $32 hourlyDo you need help developing your writing? Perhaps you need help with researching or processing data. I can help! I was a communications officer at a leading Australian research institute, so you can be sure that I can help you with your communication, writing or administration needs. I taught humanities subjects at an Australian university and hold a master's degree in philosophy. So if you need help processing data, problem solving or communicating information successfully, let's talk!Data EntryProblem SolvingCommunicationsAdministrative SupportData CurationFact-CheckingCreative WritingSEO WritingAustralian English Dialect
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.