FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN MANAGERS
What is a Facebook Ads campaign?
A Facebook Ads campaign is a concerted effort to place advertisements in the news feeds and columns of Facebook users.
Here’s a quick overview of the skills you should look for in Facebook Ads campaign professionals:
- Facebook Ads campaigns
- PPC (pay-per-click) advertising
- Social media marketing
- Marketing analytics tools (e.g., Hootsuite, HubSpot, Zoho)
Why do you want to hire Facebook Ads campaign managers?
The trick to finding top Facebook Ads campaign managers is to identify your needs. Is your goal to find someone to launch a Facebook Ads campaign for the launch of a new brand of clothing? Will they also be in charge of integrating their Facebook Ads campaign with other social media channels as part of a larger brand strategy?
The cost of your project will depend largely on your scope of work and the specific skills needed to bring your project to life.
HOW TO HIRE FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN MANAGERS
Whether it’s working with your content team to produce promoted content for Facebook news feeds or promoting your company Facebook page via side-bar ads, Facebook Ads campaign managers are here to help.
So how do you hire Facebook Ads campaign managers? What follows are some tips for finding top Facebook Ads campaign managers on Upwork.
How to shortlist Facebook Ads campaign professionals
As you’re browsing available Facebook Ads campaign consultants, it can be helpful to develop a shortlist of the professionals you may want to interview. You can screen profiles on criteria such as:
- Industry fit. You want a Facebook Ads campaign manager who understands your industry so they can help you figure out how best to reach your target market.
- Project experience. Screen candidate profiles for specific skills and experience (e.g., using BrandMentions to manage your reputation across multiple social media platforms).
- Feedback. Check reviews from past clients for glowing testimonials or red flags that can tell you what it’s like to work with a particular Facebook Ads campaign manager.
How to write an effective Facebook Ads campaign job post
With a clear picture of your ideal Facebook Ads campaign manager in mind, it’s time to write that job post. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
An effective Facebook Ads campaign job post should include:
- Scope of work: From audience segmentation to Facebook Ads strategy, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, software, or marketing channels, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Ready to launch your own Facebook Ads campaign? Log in and post your Facebook Ads campaign job on Upwork today.
FAQS FOR HIRING FACEBOOK ADS CAMPAIGN MANAGERS
How much does it cost to hire a Facebook Ads campaign manager?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced Facebook Ads campaign manager may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their Facebook Ads campaign services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How long should you contract a Facebook Ads campaign manager to complete your project?
As difficult as it is to estimate how long it takes to launch a Facebook Ads campaign, budgeting time is very important to keeping your project on track.
Be prepared to budget more time for more-demanding Facebook Ads campaign projects. For example, managing a basic Facebook Automated Ads campaign to collect emails to build a subscription list will typically take less time than using a combination of static ads, video ads, and promoted content to drive traffic to a sales page.
What are the steps involved to hire Facebook Ads campaign managers?
Here’s how to hire Facebook Ads campaign consultants in four simple steps:
- Identify your project needs, whether it’s collecting emails or promoting a product.
- Define the scope of work and write a detailed job post. Be specific about deliverables (e.g., crafting a brand strategy for producing promoted content for Facebook).
- Review proposals and shortlist potential Facebook Ads campaign managers for unique skills needed to bring your project to life (e.g., experience managing multiple social media channels via Hootsuite).
- Interview Facebook Ads campaign talent to gauge whether they’re the right fit for your project.