Hire the best Travel Writers in India
Check out Travel Writers in India with the skills you need for your next job.
- $80 hourlyAs a native English writer with over a decade of experience, my job involves crafting high-quality, engaging content in various forms, including blog posts, product reviews, journalistic pieces, website content, and scripts. I also provide SEO services, and my attention to detail brings a certain degree of value to my content that will have your readers hooked. Easy reading involves a meticulous writing process, and I carefully craft all content to smoothen the transition from readers to potential customers. I'm here to help you craft content that will give your readers an accurate picture of what your brand is about. And information packaged in this way can help grow your business beyond your wildest expectations.Travel WritingCreative WritingB2B MarketingEnglishFact-CheckingPhysical FitnessBlog WritingYogaRecipe WritingHealth & FitnessTravel & HospitalitySearch Engine OptimizationSEO WritingSEO Backlinking
- $20 hourlyI am a professional content writer. I have good experience in writing health articles, blog posts and website content. My contents are unique, engaging and Search Engine Optimized. My Specialization include • Dedicated to timelines. • Deliver high-quality to meet up the project requirements. • Quick response time and clear communication with clients. I have written articles on Travel, Food, Health and Wellness niche. I love to learn and do in-depth research on any topic given. I will work with utmost dedication to deliver high-quality results. I respect project deadlines, and client satisfaction is my priority.Travel WritingFashion & BeautyPetsWritingProofreadingSEO Keyword ResearchArticle WritingBlog WritingCopywritingTravel & HospitalityFact-CheckingSearch Engine OptimizationHealth & FitnessBlog ContentWebsite ContentHealth & Wellness
- $15 hourlyMBA in Sales & Marketing, with 11+ years work-ex in Travel, Payments, E-commerce/Online: Paytm, Agoda, MakeMyTrip. 1) Global Airbnb & OTA specialist ( Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, MakeMyTrip, TripAdvisor) . Worked with 90+ Vacation Rentals /STRs/Hotels across 15 countries. 2) Past employee with 2 x OTAs : Agoda ( Booking.com) & MakeMyTrip ( India's No.1 ) Managed 800+ domestic & international hotels to increase Revenue/Occupancy Proficient in Pricelabs, Smart Pricing 3) A Superhost & Specialist on Airbnb - setup & presently running 8 Villas/Homestay My expertise comes from being on 3 sides of Travel Platforms ( employee, customer & partner), so I understand nuances of platforms better. Channel Managers/Pricing Tools used - Hostaway, STAAH, Uplisting, Hospitable, Pricelabs, Cloudbeds, Lodgify, Guesty, Beds24 etc --- Optimization involves SEO content, Ranking & Visibility in search results, Photos & amenities, pricing with promotions, & efficient settings on each OTA. Presently working with property owners/hosts in Optimization, Pricing, Online Promotion on OTAs in 15 countries ( $60 to $2300 price range of properties) Personally handled 500+ guest bookings & messaging, Pricing strategies, managed Costs, Revenue, end to end operations, onboarding & Go To Market strategy. A) My EXPERTISE & How I Can Help : 1) New Listing Set-up/Onboarding: Create & Optimize a NEW Listing, for a Short Term Rental/Homestay/Hotel/Villa, on any Travel Platform across the world. 2) Listing Optimization & Audit: i) Optimizing EXISTING listings for owners/rental companies/hosts. Implement changes to capture algorithm, & adjust to the OTA Ranking/Visibility/SEO algorithm, to help increase bookings/occupancy ii) Optimize & Capture Guest Attention through : - Title, Description, Space, Neighborhood ( AI tools like Chat GPT & Bard) - Photo tactics & captions - Create Guest Messaging templates iii) Execution on optimizing OTAs (Booking, Expedia) vs Airbnb/VRBO 3) Revenue or Pricing/Promotion Strategy: - Setup on Pricing Tools like Pricelabs - Strategy & Consultation on pricing tactics, occupancy, beating competition, visibility, capturing algorithm, automation & nuances of different OTAs 4) Consultation Listings on OTAs - Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, Agoda, MakeMyTrip, VRBO & Expedia ( Pricing & Revenue, SEO Visibility Tips, Content, Settings) - Solutions for Low Bookings - Selling Strategies for different property types ( Luxury, Condos, Homes etc) 5) Co Host or Virtual Assistance : All OTAs Solving Extranet/Partner Central/Host App challenges After understanding pain points of various properties in different countries, I can help you stay ahead in saturated markets, target algorithm vs customer conversion, & save at least 3-6 months of your time. -------------------------- 1) ~$25 per Listing on Airbnb - Information to be provided by Host ( Layout, pictures ,amenities, guests, content etc). Booking/Expedia/Agoda lesser pricing. 2) $30 Consulting Calls (2 hour) - This will help you save time, understand how to operate on a Travel platform, & implement strategies you will not be aware of ! I'll provide nuances on pricing, settings, listing optimization, communications, content, & how to target your listings to potential guests. Ask me anything - I have a tactical sheet with various procedures. 3) $16 Listing Optimization/Audit ( 1 Hr) - I log into your listing, to ensure your content, settings are optimized to bring in guests at competitive prices - this is crucial to maintaining the SEO/algorithm. 4) Bookings Management LISTING SETUP: Listing setup includes defining a content strategy and target guest type, pricing research, photo captioning, policies, settings calibration based on your hosting goals, and SEO optimization. This results in a fully optimized, ready-to-go Airbnb listing. I specialize in optimizing Airbnb listings. Optimizing a listing means correctly using Airbnb features & settings to accomplish your specific goals - this makes listings rank higher in search results, even at higher prices than average for a given market. Great listing content attracts potential guests, who in turn leave reviews. Overall reviews are critical to ranking high in Airbnb search results, and great reviews start with accurate listing descriptions, that match guest expectations and end up leaving 5-star reviews. B) I am also a Travel Planner, and help travelers plan & design their trip/vacations. Lead the category of Holiday Packages in MakeMyTrip for 38 International destinations. - On TripAdvisor : Top 15 Reviewer of Hotels & Landmarks/Attractions - On Google Maps : Local Guide Level 8, with over 18 million+ views of my photos ( top 5% in India) - Booking.com recently added me as an Ambassador for India Community. - Operated Couch-surfing in Mumbai for foreign travelers. I look forward to making a difference for your business! Regards, Sharad (sharadsud.carrd.co)Travel WritingOnline Market ResearchEcommerceContent WritingTravel ItineraryBusiness Planning & StrategyPricing Strategy ConsultingHospitality & TourismTravel AdviceBusiness DevelopmentNFTWeb3Travel PlanningBusiness ConsultingCommunicationsTravel & Hospitality
- $16 hourlyWith over 14 years of work experience, including 8 years at one of the largest internet companies in the world (AOL), I have gained considerable skills in web content production, web research, social media and management of related services. This includes researching, writing, editing, photo editing and process work -- and managing teams who do just that. I love travel, emerging trends, the world of technology and startups, and the video game, movie and music industries. I often showcase my interests with write-ups on my personal blog: mithunonthe.net. I have been working on Upwork (when it was called oDesk) for over 4 years and I maintain regular clients, all of whom are satisfied with my work. My biggest client right now is a New York-based virtual assistant (VA) company called Perssist.com (since August 2014), where I manage the daily operations and take on several client requests. I manage VAs based in Philippines, India, Pakistan, Russia and Jamaica. I specialize in travel research and planning, entertainment and technology industry research, data compilation (includes lead generation), transcribing audio/video conversations and basic video editing for rising YouTubers.Travel WritingPhoto EditingContent ManagementAdobe PhotoshopCreative WritingBlog WritingBusiness AnalysisTravel & HospitalityGeneral Transcription
- $25 hourlyI am a visual artist and for the past decade have extensively researched art practices and relevant global discourses. If you need help in Indian art history, you have visited the right profile. Please DM. :) I regularly review art exhibitions, write analytical essays, artwork descriptions, art grant proposals, curatorial notes, edit art essay, and contribute to multiple national and international art platforms. I assist PhD (Art History, Museum Studies, Culture) candidates. My content will be: ~ original ~ proofread ~ a perfect mix of academic and conversational ~ comparative and cogent ~ crisp and concise Academics: Masters in Visual Art, Art History, MS University, Baroda, India Bachelor of Fine Art, Sir JJ School of Art Post Graduate Diploma in Comparative Mythology, University of Mumbai Ancient Indian Arts and Sciences, Certificate course in Aesthetics and Philosophy Certificate course in Pre-History, Proto-History and Human Evolution, Certificate Course in Evolution and Genetics Advance Mountaineering Course, Basic Skiing Course, 101, and 102 Improv Courses. Folklore and Intangible Cultural Heritage Three years of experience in Art Conservation and Restoration One year as Asst. Conservator at CSMVS Museum (formerly known as Prince Wales of Museum), Mumbai. 2 years of experience researching world art auctions at Blouin Arts Sales Index, Blouin Artinfo, New York 5 years at Bodhana Art and Research Foundation, Mumbai as Research Associate Skills: ~ Fair knowledge of WordPress website ~ Quick turnout ~ Effective and suave writing ~ extremely hardworking.Travel WritingVisual ArtTravel & HospitalityArts & CraftsProofreadingContent WritingCreative WritingArt CurationArts & CultureEditing & ProofreadingBiographyAcademic WritingArts
- $40 hourlyGreetings!! This is Suvidha Rajwadkar - A law Post Graduate, former Radio Jockey, and an excellent word weaver, exploring the depths of Upwork. I have been in the field of copywriting and content writing for the last six years. Although I am pretty new to Upwork, I am an experienced writing professional crafting unique content & associating brand positioning to client's products. I can proudly say that I write Blogs, Product descriptions, articles, brand stories for many of my Indian clients and help them look at their "Brand" in a brand new way. I have written scripts for documentaries & short films. With hard work, consistency in my craft, and with SEO driven content, I have been associated with my clients for years together. Bonus: I am proficient in American English. Proficient in using Google docs, MS Excel & spreadsheets. I have experience in drafting brand material through infographics, templates & brochures. I am very organized and really particular about the details. I have experience in marketing and copywriting. Given an opportunity to collaborate with you, I am sure I will do wonders with my writing ability and experience in marketing. I hope that you share the same faith in my writing, as I do & allow me to be a part of your work. Kind Regards, Suvidha.Travel WritingProofreadingTravel & HospitalitySearch Engine OptimizationWritingSEO WritingArticleBlog ContentContent WritingBlog WritingCreative WritingOnline WritingContent AuditTranslationArticle Writing
- $32 hourlyI'm a Teacher, a German Translator, and a travel/blog writer, teaching, translating, and writing for the last six years. May it be writing a travelogue about a very remote place, writing a book review, writing about indigenous people, food and cultures in India, translating a German Children's Book to English, or Teaching English online - I would love to help! - I have 4+ years experience of teaching German, English, and Music to people from all age groups and backgrounds. - I have 2+ years of experience of travel to remote places, unheard of before, and writing first-hand accounts of them. - I am trained in Hindustani Classical Music for 17+ years of my life and use this skill to train children and record music with them. - I have 2+ years of corporate experience of German Translation. - I have my own blog page and YouTube Channel, on which I would be happy to show you some of my work! - Communication, Empathy, Listening are some of my superpowers. So let's get talking?Travel WritingGermanContent CreationTravel & HospitalityBlog WritingMemoir WritingEditing & ProofreadingTranslationSocial Media Content
- $45 hourlyAdept in strategizing and writing a wide spectrum of written content including press releases, web content, blog posts, whitepaper, newsletter, case studies, business plan, and much more. Some of the major industries served over the last 16 years include • Healthcare: Biotechnology, healthcare providers and services, equipment and supplies, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, life sciences tools and services, etc. • Fitness: Cardiovascular endurance, muscular endurance, strength, flexibility, body composition, speed, agility, coordination, balance, reaction time, and explosive power training. • Technology: Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, Web3.0, NFTs, SaaS, Cyber Security, Automation/robotics, alternative energy, AI, VR & AR, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Big Data & Analytics, Cloud computing, etc. • Food and Beverages: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, grain products, bakery, confectionary, dairy, meat, poultry, seafood, frozen, canned, and dried food, etc. • Environment and Sustainability: Sustainable development, environmental economics, waste management, biodiversity, environmental issues, climate change, recycling, renewable energy, etc. • Gaming: Console gaming, PC gaming, cloud gaming, mobile gaming, VR/AR gaming and more. • Automotive: Electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids, OEMs, light vehicles, autonomous vehicles, automotive industry value chain, ADAS, Design and Manufacturing, etc. • Finance: Insurance providers, payment processors, investment banks, retail banks, exchanges and clearing houses, cryptocurrencies, seed funding, merger and acquisitions, etc. • Home and Gardening: Home improvement, home renovation, landscaping, home gardening, etc.Travel WritingArticle WritingContent WritingSales WritingNews WritingCreative WritingTechnical WritingReport WritingBlog WritingCryptocurrencyMedia & EntertainmentTravel & HospitalityBusiness Writing
- $50 hourlyClients include IBM, Pearson, Canva, Kissflow, ClearScore, and Blueberry Markets. With my targeted content marketing strategies, I have been able to increase organic traffic for my clients by more than 150%. I have also ranked on first page for keywords with more than 50K monthly volume. Reach out to me to see my portfolio ---- Do you need first page rankings, higher traffic, more signups, increased leads? I can make it happen 📈 Hire me for website copywriting, blogging, technical writing or ghostwriting. I have over 8+ years of content writing and strategizing experience for SaaS B2B companies. I have worked with brands like Canva, IBM, and Pearson in the past By partnering with me, you get to leverage my half a decade of experience to create content that can give your company visible results 📈. I know what it takes to rank for target keywords, engage the audience, and maximize search visibility, and I can help your brand with it too. I specialize in - Digital content that can improve traffic to your company website, increase search engine visibility, and boost conversion rates - Content strategy with a focus on search engine optimization (SEO) and social media optimization (SMO) to ensure Google pays attention to your website and your target audience can find you - Web writing that aligns with your marketing goals and maximizes reader attention Technical writing is my main niche. My degree in Software Engineering helps me write technical content for IT, SaaS, and B2B companies with ease.Travel WritingTechnical EditingMarketing StrategyCopywritingContent StrategyWeb Content StrategyContent WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingTechnical WritingTravel & Hospitality
- $100 hourlyI turn boring, jargon-laden, and sometimes confusing copy into engaging, action-driving words. 📝 I also guide international brands through India's intricate market landscape. 🤯 🎯 Intrigued? Read on. ABOUT ME I'm a Fashion Post Grad with a passion for travel, art, history, and cat videos – yep, can't help 'em! 😸 I have now been freelancing for over 7 years while working with some exceptional individuals and teams worldwide. 👩🏽💻 WHAT I DO ✍🏽 Copywriting: I craft universally understandable copy across industries. From websites and social media content to eye-catching video scripts and travel guides. 📱 Social Media Strategy: I specialize in hyperlocal content creation, community management, and smart engagement strategies for brands. 🇮🇳 India Market Insights: Having explored India's nooks and crannies, I offer localized copy, social campaigns, and research-based consultation, connecting you with its diverse markets. 📁 WORK EXPERIENCE - 5 years with DMO – Brand USA (in collaboration with Sparkloft Media & Edelman), crafting copy, localising and creating SMM strategies. - Over 8 months of Copywriting for Macy's (with Sparkloft Media). - Published pieces in reputed magazines like Indian Express, National Geographic Traveller, Platform, etc. - Authored Digital Travel Guides for credible platforms like World Nomads. - Steered Esprit's (Menswear) India sourcing & merchandising as Fashion Business Manager for 6+ years. ⚙️ TECHNICAL/SOFTWARE SKILLS - Proficient in Sprinklr, Buffer, HeyOrca for streamlined social media management. - Experienced in Stackla, Media Valet for content organization. - Creative prowess in Canva, Pixlr, Adobe Express. 👩🏽🎓 CERTIFICATIONS - Google-certified in Fundamentals of Digital Marketing. - Completed Tamsin Henderson's Comprehensive Copywriting Course. - CPD-accredited in eCommerce Management. Let's make your brand shine! Reach out, and let's bring your vision to life. 🌟Travel WritingSocial ListeningFashionOnline ResearchEnglish to Hindi TranslationCopywritingSocial Media MarketingTravel & HospitalityCommunity ManagementAudience Research
- $40 hourlyI am a content writer, blogger, copywriter, and editor with over ten years of experience. I have been a Top Rated freelancer on Upwork continuously for the past three years. I recently earned theTop-Rated Plus badge, placing me among the top 3% of freelancers on Upwork. You can contact me for... Blog posts Articles Newsletters Travel writing Food article Ghostwriting SEO writing Copywriting Proofreading. Having caught the travel bug at an early age, I primarily write about travel and food. However, my portfolio includes articles on films, lifestyle, marketing, business, apparel, and books. Recently, I published my first book, Delhi Food Guide, which is available on Amazon. I take great pride in my work and enjoy challenging tasks. I have strong writing and editing abilities that result in clear and concise communication of your content effectively and engagingly. I am organized, motivated, and follow deadlines. I respect all my clients by staying in contact with them to provide the best results. My aim is to always help clients accomplish their very best. I have written top-quality articles and blogs and can share the diversity of my content upon request. In my work, I promise native-level fluency in English. Moreover, I am able to perform deep-dive research, accumulating information not just from one source but across various channels, including my personal experiences that include travels to over 30 countries.. Furthermore, I am very active on Social Media and am the co-founder and host of The Sunday Book Club – a book chat on Twitter with over 11,000 followers. Educational Background: Bachelor's degree in International Business Management and Psychology from the University of Maryland, USA. I appreciate your consideration.Travel WritingContent Marketing StrategyBlog WritingCopywritingArticle WritingWritingFoodBook ReviewSocial Media MarketingProofreadingTravel & HospitalityArticleLifestyleSearch Engine OptimizationFact-Checking
- $5 hourlyMy sense of urgency gives me the ability to get the job done faster. First of all thanks for viewing my profile. It's Achyut Das, I am a data entry expert capable of completing works related to DATA ENTRY, WEB SCRAPING, DATA COLLECTION, LEAD GENERATION, VIRTUAL ASSISTANT. I am a workaholic and skilled enough to carry out all your projects successfully. I have 7 years of experience in this field and during these years, I have worked for several clients. I am a master of MS Office, Google Docs, and spreadsheets and ready to learn new tools that will upgrade my skills to the next level. Why should you hire me? 1. 100% client satisfaction 2. Accuracy with unlimited revisions 3. Delivery on time 4. Affordable budget & discount 5. Open-minded and very creative 6. Great communicator If you want to hire me or know more about me feel free to contact me. I am always available and ready to work at any given time. For hiring me and for any queries feel free to message me Thank you for visiting this profile:)Travel WritingBusiness with 1-9 EmployeesEmail CommunicationSales Lead ListsProspect ListProspect ListCompany ResearchInternet ResearchData MiningTravel & HospitalityList BuildingMicrosoft ExcelList BuildingAccuracy VerificationLead GenerationData Entry
- $25 hourlyEvery digital platform has its unique audience, specific content requirement and a customised style. To cater to the needs of these diverse platforms, I offer specialised content services for your website and blog. As the world wide web is becoming our marketplace, leisure space and a learning platform; it is essential to curate content that stands out. You need a perfect balance of technically accurate and creatively rich content will help you rank higher and engage with a wider audience. I combine my creative writing and content marketing skills to craft unique articles for you. To keep up with the ever-changing algorithms without losing the connection with your audience, you need a writer who can use marketing strategies and artistic abilities to create content that is impactful, valuable and worthy. I work towards blending both these dimensions to add value to your website or blog. My style and individuality equip me with the ability to connect with the existing audience and attracting newer ones. My sound sense of structure, keywords and research help with producing content that aligns with the evolving algorithm. Not to mention, quality is as important to me as it for you. Every piece I create for you will be well-researched, error-free, proofread and submitted to you before the timeline. I have worked as a freelance writer with various brands across diverse niches for over two years. Travel, adventure, marketing, Saas, sports, lifestyle, fashion and mindfulness are my most worked niches. However, I’m open to cover different genres and niches across all platforms.Travel WritingGeneral TranscriptionSEO WritingBritish English DialectUS English DialectContent WritingTravel & HospitalityArticle WritingCreative WritingEnglishBlog WritingWebsite Content
- $40 hourlyMy way! Even if a reader is not interested, writing can pull them inside. What the words carry will suck them in automatically. Humans are designed to be curious. If you know what chords to pull, and most importantly, where to stop, because too much of anything is also murderous in writing, you can make any read unputdownable. About me: Independent journalist and copywriter from Bangalore, India. Contributions to prominent Indian magazines and news outlets viz. ‘The Man’, ‘The Week’, ‘Man’s World India’ and ‘British Herald’ among others. Interviews and news reports for ‘Deccan Herald’ and ‘The News Minute’. Former Broadcast Journalist, producing prime time shows, with News9, Bengaluru, India. Former contributor at 'Sportskeeda'. Freelance copies and Ad scripts for leading Advertising and Branding Agencies in Bangalore and Kochi. Former Content Lead at 'Moshi Moshi', an Ad agency in Bangalore. Associate Screenwriter in Malayalam Films. Former TV Anchor with UAE-based Channel'D (ETISALAT network). Former Content writer with Mirania Data Systems. Associate writer with Malayalam Cinemas. Independent project as a screenwriter will be on the floors this September 2023.Travel WritingFeature WritingSports WritingBlog WritingMotivational SpeakingLifestyle & TravelBlogChildren's WritingBlog ContentEssay WritingTravel & HospitalityShort Story Writing
- $20 hourlyWaliur Rahman is a published author, writer, and editor with special expertise in travel, including extensive experience writing travel guides, travel articles, and travel blogs. He mainly specializes in the areas of travel, tourism, food, outdoors, lifestyle, health, and wellness, however, he enjoys researching new topics and creating original and quality content. He has experience writing about a large variety of topics for more than 3 years. He has written content over a variety of different formats, including website content, copies, blog posts, articles, guides, and listicles. Before becoming a full-time freelancer, He was the head of content at a travel company, overseeing editorial content for several travel sites and publications. He also created tour itineraries in countries across the globe for travel companies, travel agencies, travel sites, and publications. He is Fluent in English, and he can write content with authority and accuracy to meet the requirements of his clients. He understands the importance of SEO, especially when it comes to inserting keywords seamlessly into content. In addition, he regularly uses Wordpress for his own site, as well as for client websites and blogs. Waliur has been featured on a variety of major websites, including BagsAway and LonelyPlanet.Travel WritingCreative WritingFood WritingTravelEditing & ProofreadingWebsite ContentContent WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingLifestyle & TravelTravel ItinerarySearch Engine OptimizationTravel & HospitalityHealth & WellnessSEO Writing
- $12 hourlyI have always been a firm believer in writing content that connects with the audience. For the past 4 years, I've had the privilege of collaborating with several clients, and throughout this journey, I've tried to prioritize the reader's experience in every piece I create. In my career as a professional writer, I've become adept at producing quality content in various forms, including: - Blogs, articles, and eBooks geared towards adding genuine value to your readership - Website content that reflects your brand identity and engages your audience - Landing pages strategically designed to boost conversion rates - Copywriting content that leaves a lasting impression, from catchy taglines to persuasive ad copies - Search engine-optimized content that ranks high on SERPs - Press releases, and news articles to boost your visibility - Technical content for diverse niches by converting complex concepts into reader-friendly content Over the years, I have also developed the skills to do thorough and effective research, creative thinking, work discipline, prompt communication, and timely delivery. My goal is simple – to help you grow your business through the power of words. Whether you are a business owner, a thriving company, or a marketing agency looking for top-tier content, I've got you covered. If you are looking for a passionate, professional, and experienced writer who loves their work, then drop me a message right away. Let's connect and create! :)Travel WritingBusiness WritingOnline ResearchCopywritingProduct PageLanding PageSearch Engine OptimizationAmazon FBASEO WritingBlog WritingTravel & HospitalityArticle WritingWebsite ContentEditing & ProofreadingSEO Keyword ResearchContent Writing
- $20 hourlyHave done MBA in tourism and working with top inbound travel companies like KUONI & TUI in India. Have more than 15 yrs of experience in designing tour for travelers planning to visit India. Personally travelled to many parts of India including Ladakh, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Karanataka, Goa, Rajasthan, etc. Have also visited Bhutan twice. I like trekking as well as motorbiking.Travel WritingBook EditingBook WritingResearch PapersHospitality & TourismTravel & HospitalityTravel PlanningTourismScientific Literature Review
- $13 hourlySEO Content writing | Copywriting | Website content | Ghostwriting | eBook | Editing and proofreading Do you have an idea, vision that you want to share with the world? Then you have come to the right place. I can help you transform your ideas into unique, fresh, and one-of-a-kind content for your blogs, websites, and other mediums that keep the readers hooked on for more. A well-researched and articulated article makes much difference in bringing forward a unique approach to the content that's different than the rest. With my writing, I want to help you achieve just that. With your ideas, and my content creation, I think we can be a great match for your project. Do you want to rank your articles and content and stand strong among other top contenders? With my expertise in keywords research and SEO optimization, you can trust me to deliver content catering to those requirements. Here are a few things that I can bring to your project: ✓ Content writing: For each content, I strive to bring new innovative, one-of-a-kind writing that keeps the readers hooked on for more. ✓ Copywriting: Content that screams the required message with just a few words? You can count on me to deliver just that. ✓ Website content: Keeping in mind the up-and-coming new trends, I create content accordingly that brings back readers for more. ✓ Blog posts and articles: Complete optimization of articles to cater to the target audience. With SEO researched blog posts, I aim to bring you content that contends with the big leagues on various types of niches. ✓ Affiliate content: With my product reviews, I can turn your affiliate links into high revenue sources. ✓ Ghostwriting: I assure complete client satisfaction of content written with the client's guidelines and requirements. ✓ Editing and proofreading: Want polished writing that garners the readers? You can run it by me. ✓ eBook content: I provide well-articulated, and SEO researched writing that adheres to the present content and its requirements for your eBook. WHY CHOOSE ME? • Unique content: I believe in creating new content for all my projects, than opposed to following the same repeated trend. With my writing, you can trust to find new, fresh content for each write-ups. • Punctuality: This is core to my work as a freelancer. To strive to meet the deadline on time, and provide satisfying work to the clients. • Responsiveness: Keeping all lines of communication open with my clients is a top priority to get the maximum output on the content writing. With my writing, you can rest assured that I will convey all your ideas and requirements, and most importantly it does justice to your blogs, articles, or other mediums.Travel WritingWebsite ContentGhostwritingArticle WritingBlog WritingProduct PageWritingContent WritingSEO WritingTravel & HospitalityCreative WritingHome & GardenEnglishLifestyleEbook WritingArticle
- $30 hourlyHi! This is Khyati. I am a freelance content writer usually interested in writing articles and blogs. I have written around 200 write-ups for different websites and will be glad to offer my services to you. You get well researched and non-plagiarized content that helps you with the SEO. If there are any specific keywords that you wish to include, I will be glad to look into your suggestions. If I can be of any help to you, let me know!Travel WritingFact-CheckingTravel & HospitalityBlog WritingCreative WritingEducationWritingArticleAbout Us PageCopywritingMedia & EntertainmentWebsite ContentArticle Writing
- $10 hourlyQuality content along with words always helped to build the best relationship with your potential customers, and if this content is optimized with SEO techniques then There is nothing to stop you and leave you on search engine results pages. But these things require research, creativity, and the best SEO strategies, which you could get here. If you want to boost your business with 2x speed, and want to increase the online visibility to reach your target audience, I can help to achieve the milestone. I have 3+ years of experience in content writing and extensive knowledge of Off-Page SEO. My SEO strategy and approaches are completely white hat and adhere to the best that not only boosts organic traffic to your website but also boosts your income. I have worked with a lot of companies, whether they are start-ups or established businesses, and delivered high-quality content in different niches like digital marketing, technology, health, lifestyle, traveling, outdoor activities, home renovation, and many more. ⭐Content writing skills and services⭐ ✔️Create 100% original content, plagiarism-free. ✔️Website content, landing page content, Web pages. ✔️Blog and article writing/Press release, case studies/ Quora Q&A/ Product description and reviews/ -Infographics content/ B2B and B2C content writing/ technical writing/ story writing/ ghostwriting. ✔️SEO content writing including blogs & articles/ Meta titles, Meta descriptions, and short descriptions. ✔️Deliver content on Your Specified Topic/Keyword according to your exact requirements. ✔️Deliver high-quality content by maintaining the company’s brand voice. ✔️In-depth topic research. ⭐Off-Page SEO skills and services⭐ I have 3500+ Links with High DA and PA and submit content in the following way. Blog Submission/Q&A Submission/ Infographic Submission/ Video Submission/ PPT Submission/ Forum Posting/ Business Listing / Guest posting/ Classified ads Submission/Social Book Marking -[SBM]/Blog Commenting. ✔️Powerful link building ✔️White hat SEO strategies ✔️High DA and PA ✔️Do-follow and NO-follow links ✔️Contextual Backlinks ✔️Niche Relevant Backlinks ✔️Competitor site’s backlinks ✔️Social Media tier 1, 2, 3 backlinks and much more... ⭐Why hire me⭐ I offer highly effective services that fit in every pocket, and I assure you that you’ll get complete job satisfaction from beginning to end. I know what it takes to rank for target keywords, engage the audience, and maximize search visibility, and I can help your brand with it too. I am also a stickler for details and deadlines, an open and honest communicator, and someone who consistently strives to exceed your expectations - and not merely attain them. When it comes to research-based, high-quality content, leave it to me, I will never let you down. I’m available 24x7 to answer all your questions related to SEO, content writing, and business development. Thank you for your time Looking forward to hearing from you.Travel WritingBusiness WritingSports WritingNews WritingRecipe WritingProduct DescriptionArticle WritingOnline WritingWritingBlog WritingSEO BacklinkingTravel & HospitalityOff-Page SEOSEO WritingSEO Performance
- $12 hourlyHi, I am Shubham Raj Khandelwal(SRK). My customers call me Nick Name "SRK" and "Raj", I am a Website Developer, Designer and SEO Website Marketing Vacation Rental Specialist. I do make websites for Vacation Rentals, Holiday Homes, BnB(s), Hotels, Villas, Resorts, Homes and Apartments. It has been over 10 years in Vacation Rental Industry for providing services about more than all major Vacation Rental Channel Managers and Vacation Rental Website Builders and Platforms. I also do make website in All Content Management Systems(CMS) like WordPress, SquareSpace, Wix, Shopify and more. Besides of this, I am specially an IT Professional since 2011 and serving my IT guidance to all of my customers. Any Questions, Regarding to your rental and property? Just Call SRK. Cheers! SRKTravel WritingHospitalityDesign & Usability ResearchMarketingTravel & HospitalityBooking Management SystemLodgifyHospitality & TourismPricing ResearchCustomer ServiceOffline MarketingInterpersonal SkillsWeb DesignSearch Engine OptimizationWordPressWebsiteWeb Development
- $30 hourlyUnleash the power of storytelling with my Expertise in crafting captivating map animations. With over a year of Experience, I've transformed complex data into visually engaging maps for documentaries, explainer videos, vlogs, and more. My passion for cartography and animation drives me to create maps that inform and inspire. Skills I have: 🌟 Proficient in Adobe After Effects and GEOlayers 3 Premium plugin 🌟 Expertise in creating choropleth maps, data-driven visualizations, and country maps 🌟 Experience with war maps, invasion maps, and travel route animations 🌟 Adaptable to various styles and requirements The Experience I have: ✔ Freelance map animator for over a year ✔ Created maps for documentaries on historical events ✔ Developed animated maps for explainer videos in various industries ✔ Produced travel route animations for vlogs Why Choose Me: → Expertise in map animation with a proven track record of success → Passion for cartography and animation, ensuring high-quality, visually appealing maps → Adaptability to various styles and requirements, meeting your specific needs → Commitment to transparent and responsive communication, ensuring a smooth collaboration 🎯Besides After Effects, I also use Premiere Pro to add SFX and music to map animation to enhance the overall vibe. Ready to transform your data into captivating map animations? Click the green "Invite to Job" button in the right-hand corner and send me a message with all your requirements.Travel WritingStoryboardingGeospatial DataGoogle MapsMap IllustrationMap PluginMapboxChoropleth MapTravel & HospitalityStorytellingGISCartographyData VisualizationAnimationMotion GraphicsAdobe After Effects
- $10 hourlyI have a degree in History. Have worked as an audio editor / engineer for over 5 years (protools and Logic) and then shifted to video editing for over 7 years (FCP and Adobe Premier). Currently working as a video editor. I am also proficient in Photography, picture editing and colour correction using softwares such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. I enjoy travelling and motorcycling as it gives me a different perspective as against the regular 9 to 5 job. I am a bit of a greasemonkey and have also built my own hobby project motorcycle in Mumbai, India that got featured on a few international blogs and platforms.Travel WritingImage EditingPhoto EditingPhotographyTravel PlanningAmbient Sound DesignStreet PhotographyAdobe LightroomFilm EditingTravel & HospitalityNature PhotographyAudio EffectsTravel VideoAudio Editing
- $10 hourlyIf you want to boost your business with 10x speed, but don't know how to utilize the power of Digital Marketing. Don't worry. I'll help you to achieve the milestone. As a digital marketing expert with over 4 years of experience in e-commerce, I've helped hundreds of businesses in various categories and with different types of products to achieve their goals. I don't believe in a templated approach, as every business has unique needs that require customized solutions. My expertise also extends to lead generation. I've successfully executed marketing strategies for SaaS, staffing, B2B e-commerce, healthcare, Travel & hospitality, business services, and consultants, and many more. What sets me apart from others is my ability to develop comprehensive, data-driven strategies that deliver measurable results. My clients have seen significant growth in their online presence and revenue, thanks to my tailored solutions. If you're looking to take your business to the next level, let's talk. Together, we can develop a customized digital marketing strategy that meets your unique needs and helps you achieve your goals. ⭐Proficient in the following skills and services⭐ ✔️Social media marketing (SMM). ✔️Search engine optimization (SEO). ✔️Pay-per-click advertising (PPC). ✔️Email marketing. ✔️Content marketing. ✔️Google Analytics. ✔️Google AdWords ✔️Facebook Ads ✔️LinkedIn Ads ✔️Develop and execute digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads. ✔️Design and implement email marketing campaigns using MailChimp. ✔️Analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools. ✔️Create and manage PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Content Writing: ✔️Youtube script writing, Story writing, B2B and B2C content writing, blogs, articles, Landing pages, Copy writing. ✔️Deliver high-quality content by maintaining the company’s brand voice. ✔️In-depth topic research ✔️Ecommerce content Search Engine Optimization: ✔️On page & Off page SEO service. ✔️SEO website audits ✔️Local SEO strategy ✔️Website Search Engine Optimization ✔️Ecommerce product SEO ✔️Etsy, Shopify SEO and Shop management ✔️Copy writing for SEO ⭐Why hire me⭐ I provide cost-effective services that match any budget, and I guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with the task from start to finish. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, design, and development, to ensure cohesive and effective campaigns. I am also a stickler for details and deadlines and an open and honest communicator. Always add extra efforts to grow your business. Thank you for your time Looking forward to hearing from you.Travel WritingTravel & HospitalityShort Story WritingScriptwritingYouTubeScriptingTechnical WritingCopywritingArticle WritingBlog WritingProduct ListingsWebsite ContentContent WritingCreative WritingSEO Writing
- $25 hourlyA Human Resource Professional with varied experience of 10+ years into Human Resources, Management, Administration and Customer Support. Human Resources: With over 5 years of experience into the field of Human Resources, I have major exposure to the world of IT in Recruitment, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Learning and Development and Management. Recruitment: I have 4+ years of Global IT recruitment experience with handling full candidate lifecycle from sourcing, screening, recruiting, onboarding and engaging. I have focused on Talent Sourcing in multiple industries like Fintech, Healthcare, Education, Software Development and Emerging Tech and hired for skills like .net, Mobility, React (Js and Native), Frontend, Backend, Business Analysis, Project Management, Testing, UI/UX etc. I have exposure to different ATS like Zoho, Darwin Box and iCIMS and maintaining MIS through Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets, Drive. I have been a part of the Senior Management Committee to coordinate with Senior Leadership members across the business units in terms of building strategies, resource mapping, resource utilization and understanding the talent need for the respective business unit and the geographic region. Employee relations, Employee Engagement, Learning and Development: Over 2 years of experience into handling and maintaining employee engagement/relations initiatives along with Learning & Development across all the business units and different geographies. Major work here involved working with Leadership Members (the VP's) of each unit in terms of understanding the pulse of the BU, engagement needs, learning strategies and working towards the betterment of each unit and its growth. Organized meetups, events and other initiatives to cater to the BU needs and managed grievances. Was fully responsible for Candidate Onboarding to Offboarding journey. The tasks involved reporting on excel and power bi. Administration: My administration experience comprises of leading a team of 5+ members and managing office admin along with client management. I was involved in managing things for clients in coordination with senior stakeholders, arranging meetups and maintaining the client relationship. I have also managed travel and hospitality department which included organizing travel, accommodation, visas and events for the employees and clients both domestic and international. The tasks involved reporting on excel and power bi. Management: Overall 5+ years of my experience, I have been into Management role and led a team of around 6+ members throughout my Admin, Travel, HR (Talent Acquisition & Engagement) profiles.Travel WritingTravel & HospitalityStaff Recruitment & ManagementHiring StrategyRecruitingLinkedIn RecruitingCustomer Relationship ManagementBusiness DevelopmentEmployee EngagementInformation TechnologyHuman Resource Information SystemCustomer Retention StrategyTeam ManagementHR & Recruiting SoftwareBusiness Operations
- $15 hourlyHello there! I am a licensed Architect/Graphic Designer and have substantial experience in creating construction drawings (2D/3D), photo-realistic renderings and conceptual design development and digital art. I have been freelancing from past 2 years and gained experience in working with European/American and Canadian Standards. I have worked in hospitality, residential, commercial backgrounds and have created graphics for various OTT platforms. My expertise include: - Conceptual Designing (Architecture/Interior/Illustration based) - Environmental Analysis of Structure/Site - 2D/3D Drafting and Modelling - Graphics and Logo designing - Architectural Content Writing Lets connect through designing :)Travel WritingHospitalityArchitectureBudget ProposalAutodesk AutoCADInterior DesignTwinmotionInterior ArchitectureEnvironmentArchitectural DesignSketchUpAutodesk RevitMicrosoft OfficeAdobe PhotoshopTravel & HospitalityAdobe IllustratorGraphic Design
- $50 hourlySeeking a Leadership role in Training , Business Operations & Team Management in Aviation, Travel & Hospitality Related Service industries Multi skilled in Customer Service,Cabin Appearance,Ramp Safety & Security with more than 9.5 Years experience in business operations, managing a team combining strategic insight, business acumen and resource planning skills to contribute to customer satisfaction and higher profitability with repeat business. Offering following skill-set: Profile Snapshot » Ability to assess situation & human beings objectively, build cordial relationships & liaison with employees, departments as well statutory bodies within the instituition. » Adapt in prioritising tasks under pressure while being flexible and comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment, maintaining the standard high.Travel WritingAviationTravelCustomer SatisfactionManagement SkillsTravel & Hospitality
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.