Hire the best VectorWorks Specialists in the United States
Check out VectorWorks Specialists in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $75 hourlyHi 👋 I’m Christopher a tradeshow designer from Orlando, FL who enjoys working with clients who appreciate quality. I have 10+ years experience with turning client exhibit proposals and ideas to actual professional and creative tradeshow exhibit experiences. My technical skills are Vectorworks, Artlantis and Keyshot. Delivering an A+ client experience is at the forefront of every project I work on and I strive to remain a top rated UpWork freelancer with a 100% project success rate. From designing and customizing tradeshow exhibits, either from a current concept or from scratch, I'm always inspired to bring an idea to life and be part of your tradeshow process. I take the time to understand your business and needs to provide the most efficient solutions for your time and money. As a proven tradeshow designer with a solid track record of successful projects over a span of 10+ years, I'm someone who can take your tradeshow design to new levels. Other services I help clients with include detailing exhibits for per-build and on sight builds, graphic layouts, substrate layouts, electrical layouts, plan views, production detailing for custom builds and graphic design for entire exhibit booths. I also help with laying out graphics for add ons like banner stands, table covers, pop up tents and more. Get in touch today if you'd like to work together!VectorWorksArtlantis 20213D RenderingFloor Plan DesignStructural DetailingCAD DraftingKeyShotGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopPrint Design
- $45 hourlyDesigner and technologist passionate about creative direction, immersive environments, lighting design, and mechatronics. Experienced designer, electrician, and artist with a demonstrated history of working in the performing arts and entertainment industry. Skilled in CAD, BIM, The Adobe Suite, projection mapping, and show control systems. BFA in Design & Production, MFA candidate in Animatronics/R&D from UNC School of the Arts. I have worked with companies like The Glimmerglass Festival, and the Roanoke Island Historical Association, as well as a portfolio of award-winning projects for Walt Disney Imagineering, and The Cornell Theme Park Entertainment Group with JRA, Theme Park Project, Zamperla, CAVU Designwerks, and Whitewater West Industries Ltd.VectorWorks3D Design3D RenderingArchitectural RenderingConcept DesignProject BudgetAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorSketchUpAutodesk AutoCADDigital DesignProject Management
- $44 hourlyAs a freelancer with a background in art, design, and theatre, I approach my work not only with a dedication to accuracy, clarity, and detail, but also with an understanding of aesthetics to provide a complete package that accurately represents the client technically and stylistically. Drafting & Rendering: -Lighting packages for theatrical, environmental, and architectural lighting designers. -Scenic packages for theatrical, environmental, event, and interior design. -Venue drawings, cleaning/organizing existing CAD files or creating new drawings of a venue or space. Graphic Design: Projects have included creating and editing resumes, business cards, various print media for weddings, and a 290 page cook book! Software proficiencies: Vectorworks, AutoCAD, DIALux Evo, Adobe Photoshop, Lightwright, Microsoft Suite Related proficiencies: Hand drafting, fine art in digital and physical media, budget tracking, theatrical & temporary construction techniques, art historyVectorWorks3D DrawingDIALux evo2D DraftingLighting DesignOrganizerMicrosoft ExcelHand-Drawn Perspective RenderingAutodesk AutoCADGraphic DesignInterior DesignTheatre DesignAdobe Photoshop
- $65 hourly25 year professional in the turf and horticultural industry with a love of plants and irrigation. Certified Irrigation Designer in Residential, Commercial and Golf Course Design Landscape designer for over 20 years in all types of landscape designs including master plans, low voltage lighting and irrigation. Greenhouse specialist with over 12 years of experience building, maintaining and operation Industrial automation and environmental control technician Certified Horticulturalist with the ASHS Certified Irrigation Contractor Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor Certified Golf Irrigation Auditor NJ Licensed Irrigation ContractorVectorWorksCAD DraftingAutodeskGreenhouse SoftwareWater ManagementIndustrial AutomationLandscapingLandscape Master PlanningLandscape Design
- $75 hourlySUMMARY - What I can do for you! -Rapid prototyping -2D and 3D drafting -Design for Manufacturing -Source, coordinate, and deliver custom part manufacturing for both small-scale prototype and larger-scale product runs Hello! Thank you for checking out my profile for your consideration. I currently work as a Design Engineer in New York City, NY. My current professional role involves designing HVAC ducting systems and Fire Protection for large building projects in Manhattan in AutoCAD and Revit. I also work as a mechanical part designer and Design Engineer in several different industries, such as the entertainment, automotive, and manufacturing spaces. My main skills include: - Mechanical Part Design - Rapid Prototyping - Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) - 2D and 3D drafting of parts and assemblies (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Revit) - HVAC System Design and Design for Installation My most recent freelance design projects have included: - Custom automotive parts, both aesthetic (shift knobs, dash knobs, custom dashboards, etc.) and structural (engine and radiator mounting platforms, input spacers, etc) - Rapid prototypes for new food science inventions - Custom set pieces and mechanical devices for theatrical performances and theme park attractionsVectorWorksDrafting2D DraftingProcurementRapid PrototypingHVAC System DesignDesign for Manufacturing3D ModelingAutodesk RevitMechanical EngineeringManufacturing & ConstructionANSYSMATLABAutodesk AutoCADSolidWorks
- $40 hourlyCreative problem solving and challenging situations motivate my every professional experience. I have maintained open lines of communication with every level of stakeholder and implemented various production strategies to accomplish outstanding results. I enjoy making it happen. My diverse background includes: Design & Build Print Production Management Vendor Negotiation Capital Expenditure Purchase Department Management .3D Rendering Construction Plan Drawing Project ManagementVectorWorksAdobe Creative SuiteGraphic Design SoftwarePrint ProductionPrint DesignGraphic DesignRenderingManagement SkillsPhotorealistic Rendering
- $65 hourlyI am a licensed Landscape Architect with 7 years of experience working in high-end residential landscape designs in Chicago, California, and Arizona. Before transitioning to a freelance designer to better look after my mom, I worked for Big names like Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects, Sasaki, and SWA Group. My strengths are landscape design, 3D modeling and design visualization. I enjoy bringing ideas into life! I also love creating high quality photo-realistic/ artistic renderings, videos, and plans to help you refine design ideas, communicate with clients, or get a local contractor to see your dream come true. Your satisfaction is what I care the most! I look forward to hearing from you! Good luck and stay safe.VectorWorksPlanting Design3D Landscape RenderingPhotorealistic RenderingPresentation Design2D Landscape DrawingTwinmotionSketchUpAutodesk AutoCADRhinoceros 3DLandscape Design3D RenderingLumionConstruction Document PreparationAdobe Photoshop
- $55 hourlyI am fully bilingual (English - Spanish), was born in Guatemala, where I lived for 19 years, then moved to the US in 2001. Have worked as an adjunct faculty member teaching Flash Animation, Photoshop and Illustrator for 8 years. Have been in the Graphic Design Industry Full Time since 2008. Have advanced skills in the following: Photoshop Illustrator InDesign After Effects Premiere Some of my strengths are photo-manipulations, image-editing, PDF creation and converting raster to vector files. I am currently available to work part-time Monday through Friday from 6pm to 9pm (Central Time).VectorWorksEnglish to Spanish TranslationSpanish to English TranslationAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Business CatalystAdobe DreamweaverAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignAdobe FlashPhoto Color CorrectionPhoto ManipulationPhoto Editing
- $40 hourly3D Printing & 3D Printing Design in ABS, & PLA Lets get started right now so please INVITE ME TO YOUR JOB for an interview. Thanks! Design work is charged hourly & 3D printing is charged to get the print going & time spent monitoring the print. My prices better the professional print services where they charge for much more than that. 3D Print Services Printing capacity: Longer LK1 - 300mmW x 300mmD x 400mmH 11.81inW x 11.81inD x 15.74inH Robo3D R1 - 210mmW x 245mmD x 150mmH 8.27inW x 9.64mmD x 5.90mmH Please see examples of test prints and past work. As of 06-01-2021, only one 3D print was created for a client back in 2015 on the Robo3D R1, which was for prototyping purposes only. It was a water filter cap with threads and the client was happy for that print. I am ready to repeat that with my much larger and more accurate Longer LK1 printer; and at a fair price. Current Materials in Stock: PLA, Jesse, Red Ice, 1KG Spool PLA, Jesse, Whale Gray (Blue-ish Tint), 1KG Spool PLA, Jesse, Design White, 1KG Spool ABS, 3DRAX, Black, 1KG Spool ABS, Amazon Basics, Dark Gray, 1KG Spool ABS, No Name, Orange, 1KG Spool ABS, No Name, Green, 1KG Spool ABS, No Name, Opaque White, 1KG SpoolVectorWorks3D DesignCADCAD & CAM SoftwareDesign ValidationAutodesk ArchitectureArchitectural Design2D DesignTechnical DocumentationEngineering Drawing3D Modeling3D Rendering3D Printing3D DesignEngineering Design
- $39 hourlyI have a Bachelors's degree and Master's in English. I also hold a Certificate in Graphic Design and completed half of my Interactive Media Design degree at the Art Institute. I have worked on multiple publications as a layout designer including the Humanities and Social Sciences Newsletter for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences. The Anecdote, an English department newsletter, the SLI Newsletter, Student Leadership Newsletter, the French Journal for CSUF French Club, and several other publications. I have been working in graphic design for 8 years now both professionally and for the education industry while I was a student. I am excited to collaborate on new projects that expand my creative ability. In my spare time I am an illustrator that loves to play around with my centiq tablet and watercolors (instagram.com/andalee.illustrates) or attend design conferences. Working in the professional design field has given me the ability to complete projects on tight deadlines. Cheers!VectorWorksTypographyIllustrationLogo DesignLayout DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopEditorial WritingAdobe Illustrator
- $40 hourly✅ Branding Graphics & Design ✅ Illustration & Logo Design ✅ Video/Audio Editing ✅ Motion Graphics ✅ 3D Design I'm a Graphic Designer with over 15 years of experience; I specialize in the Adobe Creative suite and work with 3D Modeling Applications, mainly Cinema 4D. I work with large and small companies as well as individuals. I'm experienced in producing a wide variety of High-Quality Media, Book Covers, Car Wraps and much more; I'm also proficient in video editing. I am very Detail-Oriented and like to provide my clients with the Highest Quality service; I always do my best to deliver on time and ensure my clients are completely satisfied. I look forward to helping you with your Graphic Design needs. 🌟 WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHER FREELANCERS? 🌟 ✅ Client Reviews: I focus on providing VALUE to all my Clients and Earning their TRUST. The Client Reviews and Feedback on my Profile are immensely important to me and the value that I provide. ✅ Over-Delivering: This is core to my work as a Freelancer. My focus is on GIVING more than what I expect to RECEIVE. I take pride in leaving all my Clients saying, "WOW." ✅ Responsiveness: Being extremely responsive and keeping all lines of communication open with my Clients. ✅ Resilience: Reach out to any of my Current or Former Clients and ask them about my Resilience. Any issue that my Clients face, I attack them and find a SOLUTION. ✅ Kindness: One of the biggest aspects of my life I implement in every facet. Treating everyone with respect, understanding all situations, and genuinely wanting to IMPROVE my Client's situations. I am eager to work with you to provide reliable solutions to design challenges. Please get in touch with me, so we can discuss how we can work together to meet your Business Needs FULLY!VectorWorks3D DesignBanner Ad DesignIllustrationAdobe InDesign3D ModelingSocial Media ImageryVideo EditingLogo Design
- $40 hourlyHi, My name is Ibrahim and I'm a Certified Upwork Creative Professional Designer with over five years of experience creating high-quality, innovative graphic designs, print designs and building user-centric web apps or websites for businesses and brands in various fields. I am a visual designer with experience designing unique print and digital graphics, media materials, responsive websites, landing pages, web apps (such as dashboards), and iOS+Android mobile apps, and I strongly believe that a company's visual representation on print, web and mobile platforms plays a critical role in maximizing user experience, developing a unique identity through branding, and improving the success of products and services. My ultimate goal is to consistently deliver high-quality designs with 100% client satisfaction and build a good client relationship. As such, I work on a limited number of projects at a time, making sure I deal with the best clients, accepting only the jobs I know myself to be the best person for and delivering quality work beyond expectations. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒: ✅ Figma ✅ Adobe XD ✅ Adobe Illustrator ✅ Adobe Photoshop ✅ Adobe InDesign ✅ CorelDraw. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄: ✅ Graphic Design ✅ User Interface (UI Design) ✅ User Experience (UX Design) ✅ Print and Packaging Design ✅ Logo Design ✅ Branding Identity ✅ Brochure Design ✅ E-book and Book Cover Design ✅ Flyers and Posters ✅ Magazine Layouts etc. I'm confident that my skill set, expertise, and experience will be a value-added inclusion to your company and project. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 On Upwork anytime and I will respond to you as soon as possible.VectorWorksPrint DesignFlyer DesignEbook FormattingBrand Identity & GuidelinesBook DesignBrochure DesignLogo DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorFigmaUX & UIPrint Marketing MaterialsGraphic Design
- $150 hourlyLicensed Architect, LEED AP BD+C and Certified Passive House Designer (CPHD), with over 10 years of professional experience in New York City and abroad. Expert in high-end residential, interior design, mixed-use, multifamily buildings and landscape design.VectorWorksCastilian SpanishArchitectural DesignGraphic DesignLandscape DesignAdobe Creative SuiteKitchen DesignArchitectureCADBathroom DesignLandscape Master PlanningAdobe PhotoshopInterior Design3D Modeling3D Rendering
- $35 hourly⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TOP RATED GRAPHIC & LOGO DESIGNER ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TOP Rated, Highly motivated, Creative, and professional individual. Full time freelance, Online 24/7 Hi, My name is Saheed, a creative logo and visual designer with over 10+ years of experience in different fields of design. I have worked and served over 2000 clients offline and here on Upwork, which amounts to all the positive ratings you can see on my profile, and I have also earned a TOP RATED STATUS on Upwork. ✅ I have high pro-efficiency skills in software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Corel Draw. My greatest skill is recognizing customer ideas and translating them into a striking, innovative, and professional design, whether animated or static. My focus is on brand identity and its unveiling motion graphics and I specialize in developing brand ecosystems that allow my clients to tell their own unique stories clearly and confidently. With experience throughout multiple industries in both project and production management. ✅ I have worked with various clients and companies for their premium Brand Identities and Logo designs. vast industries like Real estate, Information Technology, Finance & Marketing, Beauty products, Apparel line, Horse riding, swimming, surfing, Interior design, animal & pets related logos, Organic products, writing, software, Product logos, Fitness and health, Online business, Marketing, Travel, Adventure Outdoor and many more. My goal is to capture a smart idea into a beautiful design that gives value to your business. ✔️ My fields of expertise are: ✅ Logo Design ✅ Brand Identity & Guidelines ✅ Social media imagery (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Banner Ads for Google ) ✅ Print Design (Stationary & advertising) ✅ Marketing collateral design (flyers, Posters, e-invites, etc.) ✅ UI design ✅ Label design and package design ✔️What I can offer you to ensure great value of your pay: ✅ Professional, affordable designs! ✅ Outstanding customer support. ✅ Polite, Friendly and efficient service. ✅ Fast communication and quick turnaround! ✅ Unlimited revisions ✅ 100% original designs! Portfolio includes some examples of the logo and other graphic elements like stationeries that I designed. I look forward to working with you! I am a Brand that Brands.VectorWorksShopify TemplatesCorporate Brand IdentitySVGEPSCorelDRAWWeb DesignPNGAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignLogo TransparencyAdobe Illustrator
- $25 hourlyWelcome to my profile! As a seasoned freelancer with a diverse skill set, I bring a unique blend of capabilities to the table that can add significant value to your projects. With a proven track record in various domains, I'm well-equipped to provide top-notch services across different aspects of business and creative endeavors. Billing Specialist: Accurate and efficient billing is the backbone of any successful business. With my expertise in billing processes, I ensure meticulous attention to detail, timely invoicing, and seamless financial transactions. My proficiency in various billing software and tools guarantees streamlined financial operations for your business. Visual Artist: Creativity knows no bounds, and as a visual artist, I specialize in bringing ideas to life through captivating visuals. Whether it's illustration, graphic design, or digital art, my artistic prowess enables me to craft visually appealing content that resonates with your audience and leaves a lasting impression. Operations Specialist: Smooth operations are essential for business growth. As an operations specialist, I excel in optimizing processes, enhancing efficiency, and implementing strategies that drive organizational success. From project management to workflow analysis, I'm dedicated to ensuring your operations run like a well-oiled machine. Operations Support: Behind every successful operation is a strong support system. I provide comprehensive operations support, tackling tasks that keep your business running seamlessly. From data entry to administrative tasks, I'm your reliable partner in maintaining the operational backbone of your venture. 3D Renderings: Bringing concepts to life in three-dimensional space is my forte. With advanced skills in 3D rendering, I transform ideas into realistic visualizations. Whether it's architectural designs, product prototypes, or interior layouts, I deliver compelling 3D renderings that help you visualize and communicate your concepts effectively. Shopify Editing: In the ever-evolving world of e-commerce, a polished online presence is crucial. With hands-on experience in Shopify, I provide meticulous editing and customization services. From product listings to theme adjustments, I ensure your Shopify store stands out and offers a seamless shopping experience to your customers. My commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and boundless passion define my approach to every project. With a diverse skill set, I offer a holistic solution for your business needs and creative visions. In addition, my remarkable adaptability to change, coupled with unwavering ethical integrity, sets me apart. I'm not just prepared for challenges – I embrace them. If you're searching for a partner who combines versatility with resilience, let's connect. Together, we'll turn ideas into remarkable achievements. I'm excited to discuss your projects and help you exceed your goals.VectorWorksShopifyBusiness OperationsClickUpAccounting SoftwareLoan ApprovalAdministrative SupportOrganizational BackgroundSpreadsheet SoftwareAccountingCustomer ServiceBookkeepingClerical SkillsData Entry
- $100 hourlyHighly creative multi-disciplinary Architect/Designer with 12+ years of international work experience ranging from high-end residential & hospitality design to exhibition design. My specialty is new residential design (single-family home), gut renovations, and hospitality design (restaurants, cafes, and bars). Moreover, I have worked at the prestigious Guggenheim Museum in NYC as an exhibition designer. I have designed various events and exhibitions in Tokyo and New York City. My aesthetics can be described as modern & minimal, inspired by Japanese design philosophy and German Bauhaus. Even though I am currently holding a position as a Senior Project Architect/Designer at an award-winning design firm in New York City, I have worked on my own projects with selected clients. I welcome any design challenge and would love to hear from you.VectorWorksAdobe InDesignAutodesk AutoCADAdobe PhotoshopArt & DesignInterior Design ConsultationInterior DesignGraphic DesignBrand Identity & GuidelinesBrand ConsultingExhibition DesignArchitectureArchitectural DesignArchitecture Consultation
- $40 hourlyHello, I am well versed in creating 3D models in Rhino from sketches and using Grasshopper for parametric design. Interested in doing more work with Python scripting in Grasshopper.VectorWorksSite PlanningGrasshopper 3DScripting3D Design3D RenderingRhinoceros 3D3D ModelingCAD DraftingSketchUpAdobe Illustrator
- $75 hourlyHeather Paige Figueiredo (HPF) is a Designer with a focus on Commercial Retail Environments + Visual Merchandising + Consumer Experience + ID for Packaging Design. She has 13+ years industry experience in luxury goods & prestige beauty. She has worked in-house for renowned retail brands and global corporate organizations including LVMH, Tiffany & Co., Ralph Lauren, and Estée Lauder. Heather has been on project teams for award-winning designs with accolades featured in worldwide publications + broadcast networks including: ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, The New York Times, New York Magazine, Interior Design Magazine, Wallpaper, Hypebeast, VMSD, WWD, Vogue, ElleDecor and GQ.VectorWorksBrand IdentityRhinoceros 3DPackaging DesignRenderingPopup DisplayVisual MerchandisingAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopAdobe InDesignRetail Design
- $45 hourlyJillian A Lindner (they/them) is a multidisciplinary theatre maker with experience in Stage Management, Production Management, Lighting, and Sound. Jillian has been involved in theatre since their sophomore year of high school and has participated heavily in all aspects of theatrical production; including acting, management, and all facets of technical theatre at Studio MV, the theatrical department at Monte Vista Christian School a premier, technologically-focused, boarding school in Watsonville, CA. Since high school graduation, Jillian has performed duties on sound, lighting, set, and run crews in the Mondanaro Theatre at Savannah College of Art and Design as well as assistant designing performances and working as a production designer on student film sets. During the 2016-2017 academic year, they returned to working on the technical management team at Studio MV and was also offered a position in the IT department at Monte Vista Christian School. To finish out their educational foray into theatre, they attended and graduated from California Institute of the Arts (CALARTS) in Valencia, CA, achieving a BFA in Design & Production with a concentration in Stage Management. While living in LA, they worked as a Stage Technician at Six Flags' Magic Mountain Theme Park and took part in putting up several pieces with their good friends, Circle X Theatre Company.VectorWorksAdobe Inc.OracleTheatre DesignAmbient Sound DesignLighting DesignEOSCADSound Mixing
- $25 hourlyI am a production, graphics, and branding designer and manager, grounded in predominantly Adobe products with extents to CAD software such as Vectorworks and SketchUp, 3D modeling software like Blender and Adobe Substance, and photography experience with 35mm, DSLR, and RAW photo editing with batch processes. There are many skills I can utilize for your needs, reach out to ask about them if you'd like. "I have had the pleasure to work with Kristof for a number of months and he has exceeded all expectations for the job. He is thorough, diligent and concise in his communication with myself and the team. His ability to handle numerous projects on simultaneous tight deadline projects has ensured success for my and my teams project." - Estee Lauder, Vectorworks Drafting "Great to work with -- took my idea from rough concept to "paper" with everything I need to bring to my factory!" - Client, Vectorworks DraftingVectorWorksTeam ManagementProduction PlanningMotion GraphicsProject ManagementIllustrationFull ProductionUI/UX PrototypingClaris FileMakerUI GraphicsGoogle SheetsAdobe Creative SuiteCAD DraftingSketchUp
- $60 hourlyHello! I’m a multifaceted designer specializing in experiential, environmental (spatial), and graphic design.VectorWorksMaxon Cinema 4DLogo DesignEnvironmental DesignMarketing StrategyMicrosoft OfficeSolidWorksFigmaPrototypingC4DBrandingAdobe Creative SuiteBrand IdentityCreative Direction
- $95 hourlyAs a licensed Landscape Architect with over 20 years of experience designing sites and gardens at all project scales, I can help you realize your landscape vision with your budget and timeline in mind. I will customize the design process to fit your needs with services include: Complete site design including planting plans, hardscape plans, retaining walls, site lighting, site furnishing, etc. -- Planting Plans -- Grading & Drainage -- Site Materials Selection -- Construction Documents (Plans, Elevations, Details) -- Technical Specifications (CSI Masterspec Format) -- Quantity Take-offs for Pricing -- Licensed in Texas #2909 I look forward to collaborating with you.VectorWorksWritingLandscape Master PlanningSpecificationsCreative WritingBlog ContentBlog WritingLandscape Design ConsultationBlog DevelopmentRFP Writing2D Design & DrawingsAdobe PhotoshopSketchUpLandscape DesignConstruction Document Preparation
- $35 hourlyI'm a theatrical lighting designer with a passion for color as it extends to photo editing/retouching. My professional and academic experience largely pertains to lighting design, lighting console programming, and Vectorworks drafting. Through my attention to color detail and the need to document my own work, I have also become proficient in photo editing, especially as it pertains to color correction. As such, I have taken up photography in my free time in part as a means to access further avenues to color retouching. While my resume is theatre-centric, my work and studies as a lighting designer have enhanced my understanding of light and color significantly. -I have significant experience with Vectorworks, Lightwright, and ETC Family Software (which extends to lighting console programming). -My continued practice with photo editing for both personal and professional tasks have allowed me to excel at photo/color retouching with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. -Additionally, my education in English and Drama have always relied on my passion for writing editing as well. Thus, I am happy to look over and edit other people's writing. leeannemeeks.comVectorWorksAdobe Premiere ProAudacityPhotographyCopy EditingPhoto Editing SoftwarePhoto EditingPhoto Color CorrectionLighting Design SoftwareLighting DesignAdobe LightroomAdobe Photoshop
- $34 hourlyI am a registered architect with and experience of more than 5 years specialised in hospitality, residential design, landscape, interior design and sustainable practices in luxury. I bring a vast portfolio of work ranging from hotels, golf courses, open air theatres along with luxurious mansions and intricate landscaping and MEP co ordination and end to end project management experience.VectorWorksBIM ConsultationAdobe PhotoshopV-RayLumionAutodesk 3ds Max3D Architectural RenderingSketchUpAutodesk RevitAutodesk AutoCADConstructionProject ManagementConstruction Document Preparation
- $50 hourlyI'm a writer and a creator with experience in design, DIY, gardening, lifestyle, and home repair content writing. I have worked as a contract designer creating pitch decks for experiential marketing clients, and I have an extensive background in live entertainment, advertising, and trade shows. I can follow SEO guidelines, editorial direction and notes, and I can help to turn your idea into a reality. I'm a good team player and enjoy bringing artistic vision to life through excellent communication and collaboration. I can organize client input, generate pitches, and create content that speaks to the passion and intention the project.VectorWorksGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelAutodeskAdobe Creative SuiteSketchUpAdvertisingSEO ContentEditing & ProofreadingPitch DeckTopic Research3D Modeling2D Design & DrawingsContent CreationWriting
- $40 hourlyProject Lead designer responsible for coordinating and communicating with all design entities for a complete construction deliverable. Strong building code research skills.VectorWorksAutodesk AutoCADConstruction Document PreparationDrawingDocumentationDraftingArchitectureBuilding Regulation PreparationCAD DraftingArchitectural Design
- $56 hourlyHello all, As an professional Architect, I have worked with 3D Design for 10 years and can produce 2D and 3D drawings/designs for your project.. Starting from 1998, I continued my carrier in the US, working as an Architect and a Lead Designer on projects ranging for $15 million Commercial to $2000 Residential Projects. I consider myself expert in following areas: • Lumion • Architectural Construction Documents for small and big projects in the US. • All file formats conversion between different platforms for 2d and 3D • 2d Floor plans, Sections and Elevations • Photoshop • 2D and 3D Modeling of your project • As-build, Design Development Drawings • Architectural 3D Presentations and Photoshop Touch-Ups • 3D Walkthrough your building • Exterior 3D Renderings and Animation • Interior 3D Renderings and Animation • Work in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max and Viz, FormZ or SketchUp as my base platforms for renderings and Animation.VectorWorksAutodesk RevitSolidWorksKeyShotSketchUpAutodesk AutoCAD3D Rendering3D Design3D ModelingResidential DesignLandscape DesignExterior RenderingInterior DesignArchitectural DrawingArchitectural Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.