Hire the best VHDL Specialists in Pakistan
Check out VHDL Specialists in Pakistan with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI can work on different languages such as VHDL, Verilog HDL, SystemVerilog. I can work on MULTISIM software. Quartus Xilinx Vivado Logisim Can be done easilyVHDLIntegrated CircuitElectronic Circuit DesignAmplifiers & FiltersWeb DesignVerilogSystemVerilogEmbedded SystemCircuit DesignSchematicXilinxElectrical EngineeringNI MultisimMATLABFPGA
- $50 hourly• PhD degree in Computer Engineering with more than 10 years of hands-on experience. • Programming: Assembly, C, C++, Python, Matlab. • FPGA based development and testing of the system: MicoroSemi (Microchip), Xilinx(AMD), Altera (Intel) devices, SoC. • HDL Simulations: Isim, ModelSim. • Circuit designing and simulations: Proteus. • Designing firmware for Microcontrollers (TMS320, MSP430, Arduino, STM32, PIC).VHDLVerilogMicrocontrollerSensorAssembly LanguageCircuit DesignEmbedded SystemXilinxInternet of Things Solutions DesignCC2650MATLABProteus Design SuiteCMSP430FPGA
- $40 hourlyAs a solution architect I have 14+ years of ASIC/FPGA/SOC based Design/Develop/Deployment experience from user requirement to the end system. -- Digital Design of complex blocks, RTL design, systemVerilog/IPcore Design -- FPGA emulation of large ASIC designs on Dense Xilinx FPGA chips -- Xilinx SOC based digital designs using Vivado design suit. -- High speed ethernet/PCIe Designs ADC/DAC Software definer radios DSP cores -- Embedded Linux - devicetree - driver - usersapce apps -- Timing closures - CDC based designs -- High speed ADC/DACs from ADI designs -- Verification using systemVerilog and cocoTB Tools: -- Xilinx FPGA Vivado Design Suite, Debugging using ILA Xilinx ZYNQ SOC / Ethernet / DMA / cores. -- IPs from Cadence, precise-ITC, and ARM, as well as VIPs from Mentor Graphics, Synopsys, and TrueChip. With a high level of skill, responsibility and dedication to solution delivery, I always realize every requirement of the client to the maximum in detail, and guarantees the timeline of the project with excellent time management skills.VHDLDigital DesignSystemVerilogSemiconductorRegister-Transfer LevelEmbedded LinuxFPGA
- $35 hourly✅ GIS Solution architect ✅ Heuristic and AI algorithm development ✅ Video and Image processing ✅ Embedded Software development ✅ Computer Architecture, Reconfigurable Computing I have a diverse background in computer science and engineering. I have more than 20 years of experience working on software development, GIS systems, artificial intelligence and heuristic algorithms, vision-based systems, embedded systems, computer architecture, and reconfigurable computing. I completed my Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from NUST Pakistan and went on to earn Master's and PhD in Embedded Systems from UPMC (now Sorbonne University) in France. My Skill set includes the following ✔ C, C++, Python, RUST, etc ✔ Algorithms, Data Structures, Heuristic algorithms, SAT solver, OR-tools ✔ OSRM, TileServer, modification, deployment, TSP ✔ SIP, Asterisk, NextCloud ✔ Assembly Language, Low level optimization, RISC-V, VLIW, GPU, etc ✔ Verilog/VHDL, Synopsys, Cadence, Vivado, Quartus, FPGA/ASIC Design Few of the major projects and task categories that I completed are as follows ✅ AI and Heuristic algorithms Developed several heuristic algorithms using Simulated annealing, Integer Linear programming, SAT solver. These include 2-D bin packing (placing rectangular objects in circular containers), 3-D packing (placing items in Freezers), Poultry feed optimization, Route optimization, Prediction. Object detection and Face recognition algorithms. ✅ GiS, Route optimization Modification and deployment of open source routing machine (OSRM), TileServer, Tilemaker, Kml generation, Google API, Traveling Salesman algorithm, Integration through REST-API. ✅ Web application to showcase output of AI algorithms Developed multiple web applications to showcase AI application for safe city project. Detect objects of interests and display them on GIS maps and show as heat-map. Compute and display routes optimized for servicing more than 700K locations. ✅ Mobile application development Developed mobile applications using Kotlin and Flutter. Deployed tensor flow lite model. An application to detect golf ball and flag pole, and compute distance. A mobile application connected with an Edge device for live and offline communication and analysis. ✅ H.264 and MPEG-4 decoder optimization Optimize the implementation of H.264 and MPEG-4 decoder for TriMedia (Philips VLIW processor). The optimization includes algorithmic as well as assembly level optimizations. ✅ AI and Video processing application on Embedded Systems Applications such as object detection, face recognition, and Image classification applications on Raspberry PI, Jetson, Xilinx and Altera/Intel FPGA boards. ✅ FPGA architecture and CAD tool design Taped out a mesh-based FPGA with 1024 CLBs. Proposed application specific FPGA. Modified the placement and routing algorithms in VTR CAD flow. ✅ CAD Tool design for Micro-Processor Development of a C Language optimizing compiler, simulator and assembler for a 5-way VLIW processor.VHDLVerilogPythonWeb ApplicationComputer VisionGenetic AlgorithmMobile App DevelopmentComputer AssemblyAlgorithm DevelopmentOptimization ModelingC++Artificial IntelligenceFPGARaspberry Pi FirmwareVoIP
- $10 hourlyI am Electrical Engineer, having 7+ years of expertise in C++, Matlab and VHDL programming, prototyping, testing and developing software for embedded systems. I also have expertise in handling any kind of data for different operations like extracting desired information, converting from one format to another format Expert in: Latex, Xilinx FPGA, Microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspbary pi,Matlab, C++, VHDL. Also expert in data entry handling works involving MS Word, Excel and power-point etc.VHDLWritingEndNoteArticle WritingMicrosoft ExcelAcademic WritingCVerilogMicrosoft VisioResearch PapersCitation StyleMATLABProofreadingLaTeXArduino
- $20 hourlyHello hope you are doing well. I am Electrical Electronics Engineer of top university of Pakistan.I am expert in Digital Logic Design, FPGA based Digital System Designing, Verilog HDL, VHDL, System Verilog and Digital Electronics. The following are my Expertise: 1.Gate Level based Modeling 2.Data Flow level based Modeling 3.RTL based designing 4.Behavioural Level Modeling 5.Synthesis and Implementation 7.Finite State Machines designing 8.Sequential Circuits Designing 9.Combinational Circuits Designing 10.IP core based designing 11.Counters/Registers/Ram/Rom designing 12.Adders/Subtractors/Multipliers/Dividers 14.Decoders/Encoders/Mux/De-Mux 15.Filters Designing 16.Signal Processing The following are the softwares that I prefer you for simulation: 1,Vivado Design Suite 2.Xilinix ISE 3.Modelsim Altera 4.Quartus 2 5.EDA playground I have experience in the following FPGAS boards for implementation: 1.Xilinx FPGAs, Artix-7, Nexys 2,3 and 4 boards 2.Zynq 702 & 706 FPGAs 3.ZYNQ 7020, 7035 and 7045 SOC FPGAs 4.Altera DE-10 Lite Board 5. Xilinix Spartan FPGAs. Spartan-3E FPGA development kit. 6. Intel FPGAs, Max10, Cyclone IV, Cyclone V.VHDLXilinxNI MultisimElectrical EngineeringAltium DesignerMachine LearningVerilogDigital DesignDigital ElectronicsArduinoPCB DesignEmbedded SystemMATLABMicrocontroller ProgrammingFPGA
- $20 hourlyResearch on FPGA (Verilog), System Designing and implementation and Testing and Design Space Exploration. Nowadays I am working on FIR Filter and proximate computing with Dr Rehan Hafeez. Now I am learning, machine learning to develop ML algorithm on FPGA which give a better spade.VHDLFPGAEmbedded SystemCircuit DesignCComputer Hardware DesignVerilogVLSISystemVerilogLabVIEWPythonC++
- $15 hourlyExperienced R&D Specialist with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from Lancaster University and a Master's degree in Avionics Engineering from NUST. Proficient in a diverse range of technical software and eager to leverage my skills to enhance projects. 💡 MATLAB Expert | Technical Writer | Data Entry Operator | Mathematician 🛠️ Services Offered: MATLAB: 3+ years solving problems in Control System, Signal Processing, Image Processing, and Numerical Computations. Technical Writing: 4+ years crafting and editing technical content; published in reputable journals. Data Entry: Extensive experience in managing data, marking quizzes, and assignments. Circuit Designing: Proficient in electrical simulation software; adept at turning concepts into functional designs. Academic Support: Former instructor & TA with expertise in various subjects. 🔧 Software Skills: MS Office | LaTeX | C | VHDL | Cisco Packet Tracer | Visio | Lucid I'm dedicated to providing top-notch solutions and look forward to collaborating on your projects. Let's connect and create something exceptional together.VHDLTypesettingMicrosoft PowerPointControl EngineeringDigital Signal ProcessingSimulinkAcademic WritingCircuit DesignFormattingElectronicsTechnical WritingMATLABLaTeXMathematicsMicrosoft Word
- $20 hourlyI am an expert in System Verilog and Verilog HDLs and fine experience with FPGAs. I can help you with Digital System design projects building Data paths and Control units using Verilog. Microprocessor Projects using C or assembly languages(ARM, MIPS, 8051, AVR): I have experience with embedded system projects using ARM development boards such as tiva tm4c123 launchpad, LPC1114 and stm32F4 development board on Keil using C and assembly. If you are looking for an expert to do microprocessor projects, I can help you. I like to do assembly coding projects on Edsim51 simulator using 8051 assembly. I have strong grip on C/C++ related projects (Game of Life, Huffman encoding, Level Detector simulator using FreeRTOS) I can perform machine learning projects on Python. I have achieved 99.23% accuracy in my final year project i.e. Tuberculosis detection from chest X-rays using Deep learning algorithms such CNN, Transfer Leaning)VHDLSystemVerilogAssembly LanguageVerilogFPGADigital Design
- $25 hourlyHello, this is Sufyan Vohra, I am an EEE graduate and currently serving as an Embedded Electrical Engineer in a well reputed firm. I am on UPWORK to manifest my all around skills in innovative projects. I have done a variety of projects and have therefore got hands-on professional experience on the mentioned skills. Expertise in Python, Embedded C, C++, Raspberry Pi Automation, System Application Development, Communication protocols (i.e. I2C, UART, MODBUS, CANBUS, MQTT) Due to my overall experience in Embedded Electronics I am also experienced in Electronics Circuit Schematics and PCB Designing. I believe that I am hardworking and punctual therefore I will be able to deliver the job in the mentioned time.VHDLGitComputer NetworkTCP/IPMicrocontroller ProgrammingEmbedded SystemDockerRaspberry PiPythonPCB DesignC++ArduinoMATLABSTM32Embedded C
- $30 hourlyI'm an Embedded FPGA Engineer specializing in Xilinx technologies with 2 plus years of hands-on experience. My expertise lies in FPGA design, firmware development, and high-speed digital design using tools like Xilinx Vivado & Vitis. I've worked on multiple projects that involved to bring-up custom PCB board (including high-speed interfaces) based on Xilinx Ultrascale+ series FPGAs. I am committed to delivering top-notch solutions, adapting to evolving requirements, and providing timely updates. Let's collaborate to elevate your FPGA projects . Message me to discuss how we can achieve success together.VHDLC++SystemVerilogFPGAMATLABEmbedded SystemPyQtVerilogFirmware ProgrammingXilinxPythonDigital DesignDigital Signal ProcessingEmbedded ApplicationElectrical Engineering
- $15 hourlyGraduated in 2011 and had been working in the field of embedded systems since then. After gaining a good deal of experience in this field I pursued a master’s degree in Embedded Systems to upgrade my knowledge, skills and academic profile. I have my experience and research interest in the field of designing real-time, fault-tolerant architectures for embedded signal processing. I have recently begin coding in Python also and inclined towards data analytics but it is new front for me, Besides core-technical work, I am equally sound in technical and non-technical writing and other IT related skills.VHDLXilinxDigital DesignHardware DesignC++CEmbedded SystemMATLABFPGAPythonVerilog
- $8 hourlyAbout Me: I am a passionate and dedicated individual specializing in digital system design and computer architecture. With a strong background in electrical engineering, I am currently a fourth-year student at the University of Engineering and Technology in Lahore, Pakistan. Throughout my academic journey, I have gained extensive knowledge and practical experience in various aspects of digital system design and computer architecture. I have successfully completed projects focusing on RISC-V, UART, and multiplier implementations, which have allowed me to develop a deep understanding of these concepts. In addition to my expertise in digital system design, I have also explored the exciting field of machine learning. I have undertaken projects involving image classification, voice recognition, and other machine learning applications. You can find detailed information about these projects on my GitHub profile at GitHub.com/MuhammadHuzaifa-stu. I am passionate about applying my skills and knowledge to real-world problems and finding innovative solutions. I am always eager to take on new challenges and learn from diverse experiences. With my strong foundation in digital system design and computer architecture, coupled with my enthusiasm for learning and growth, I am confident in my ability to contribute to any project or team. If you are looking for a dedicated and skilled professional in the field of digital system design and computer architecture, I would be thrilled to collaborate with you. Let's work together to bring your ideas to life and achieve outstanding results.VHDLXilinxLaTeXPCB DesignQuery DebuggingSimulation SoftwareC++SystemVerilogVerilogPythonMATLAB
- $8 hourlyyoung inventor looking for innovation designing things that are easy to use and developing instruments that are simple to use for common folks reducing complex system logic to easy words my interests include machine learning ,Neural Networks , DSP, DIP , PLC coding and Embedded System Design. Live to discover and experience new things solving complex logic . I have hands on experience in deploying ML models in real time and combining ML with Image processing and Signal ProcessingVHDLVerilogFPGAProteus Design SuitePLC Programming
- $10 hourlyI'm Shafqat And a computer Science Student.I have strong hold in java,c,c++,python.I perform all the coding and programming tasks.VHDLSQLArduinoAssembly LanguageC++JavaPython
- $25 hourlyAs an experienced electronic engineer with over 10 years of expertise, my focus has been on industrial design projects, ladder programming, and SCADA system designing. Throughout my career, I have honed my skills in these areas and gained valuable hands-on experience. In the realm of industrial design projects, I have been involved in conceptualizing and developing electronic systems for various industries. I have worked on projects ranging from automation and control systems to embedded systems and electronic circuit design. My goal has always been to create efficient, reliable, and innovative solutions that meet the specific needs of each client. Ladder programming is another area of my expertise. I have extensive experience in designing ladder logic programs for programmable logic controllers (PLCs). These programs serve as the backbone of industrial automation systems, ensuring smooth and precise control of processes. I am adept at creating intuitive and efficient ladder programs that optimize system performance and enhance productivity. Furthermore, I have specialized knowledge in SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system designing. I have designed SCADA architectures for monitoring and controlling industrial processes, enabling real-time data acquisition, visualization, and analysis. I am proficient in selecting and integrating SCADA software and hardware components to develop comprehensive and user-friendly systems.VHDLVerilogMicrocontrollerEmbedded SystemElectronic WorkbenchIndustrial AutomationLadder LogicSystem AutomationIndustrial EngineeringSTM32ArduinoPLC ProgrammingRaspberry PiEmbedded CFPGA
- $10 hourlyI am an Electrical Engineer with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, adept at handling complex tasks and managing multiple projects simultaneously. I possess extensive experience in microcontroller programming, particularly with AVR and Arduino, as well as Verilog/VHDL programming for FPGAs. Additionally, I have a solid understanding of various electrical engineering domains, including Digital Logic Design, Basic Electronics, Circuit Analysis, and Electronics Circuit Design.VHDLFPGAPIC ProgrammingAVR MicrocontrollerElectronic Circuit DesignAnalog CircuitCircuit DesignElectronicsSystemVerilogC++Arduino FirmwareArduinoEngineering & ArchitectureVerilogDigital Design
- $35 hourlyShafiq ur Rehman mujhe jawab de de main bahut achcha worker hun agar agar aap mujhe sikhaenge to main aapke sath job karungaVHDLABAPSALTDALIM ESFAQC Shell
- $300 hourlyAoa Kesy ha sab agr AP m sy Kisi ko b online handwork krwana ha to AP mujsy krwa skty ha Plz m AP ko assment bana kar day skti huVHDLOpen Networking Operating SystemWord ProcessorWord EmbeddingH3 TagsH-2B VisaH-Connect Compusoft EHRG-CloudG.A.K Soft Academic PresenterH-2A VisaH&S Web Solutions Inventory Management System123FormBuilder
- $30 hourlyI have vast experience in FPGA verilog and vhld. Experience in vivado HLS, matlab, visual studio and C I have a good experience in PCB design. I mainly use Altium Designer and Cadence (Design Entry HDL & Allegro) as tools to design control, RF and High Speed Digital Circuits. A common approach is as follows: System engineering FPGA verilog VHDL MicroControlllers/Processors Communication data link expert SDR Schematic PCB Manufacturing files (Gerber files).VHDLDigital InterfaceDICOMCDMAVerilogField-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)Digital Signal ProcessingMathematicsMATLABPCB Design
- $30 hourlyHi there, I'm an Electrical Engineer, and I've 3 years experience in the field of Digital Logic Design, FPGA design, Verilog, VHDL & System Verilog programming. I've done more than 130 projects on other freelancing platforms, and now I am available on Upwork. I'm a teacher as well. There is nothing more I love than teaching Verilog programming to online students. I've work experience in following software. Intel Quartus Prime Xilinx Vivado Modelsim Multisim Matlab TinkerCAD Proteus Logisim Logic.ly I can design and simulate any of the following things and more. Boolean algebra Karnaugh maps Gate circuits Encoders/Decoders Multiplexers/Demultiplexers Adder/Subtractor Combinational/Sequential circuits Latches/Flip flops Registers/Counters Memory(RAM/ROM) Register files Arithmetic Logic Unit(ALU) Custom Processors design Traffic control Finite State machines Data path and control units And many more... If you have something that is not listed above, please contact me. Thanks for visiting.VHDLEmbedded SystemDigital ElectronicsCircuit DesignElectronicsElectronic Circuit DesignElectrical EngineeringFPGASystemVerilogVerilog
- $10 hourlyHi There.....! Good DAY :) I am an Electrical & Electronic Engineer with over four years of practical industrial experience. My current aspiration is to expand my career internationally. I can do complete product development cycle which includes hardware design, PCB design, firmware development, Ladder logic, Siemens TIA Portal, GX works2, GX Works3 I specialize in programming Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human-Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and have a strong background in working with a variety of brands including Siemens, Fatek, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, and Omron. Additionally, I have experience in designing HMIs for Siemens, Allen Bradley, and Weintek systems. Furthermore, I have hands-on expertise with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), AC Servo Drives, Brushless DC Motors (BLDC), DC Motors, Transducers, Transmitters, Relay Logic, and various relay applications.VHDLMultilayer PCBPCB DesignESP8266Embedded ApplicationElectrical EngineeringMQTTElectronicsNode.jsCircuit DesignESP32FPGACEmbedded SystemPython
- $20 hourlyI am a post-graduate student at the National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad. I am a scientific researcher and developer with six years of experience. Currently, doing my research in protein modeling and designing drugs against Epilepsy. I have published articles on different websites. I have done my bachelors in biotechnology from Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore, and my research "In-Silico Screening and De-novo structure prediction of Vncs a new drug target in drug-resistant Streptococcus pneumonia Type-2", was published last year. I have expertise in • Machine learning projects on (clustering, regression analysis, decision trees, support vector machine, Random Forest, and many more, including coding in python) • Data analysis projects (regression analysis, multinomial analysis, logistic regression modeling, data prediction, hypothesis testing, graphical interpretation, etc.) • Protein modeling and structure prediction (sequencing, homology modeling, loop modeling, MD simulations, and ADMET analysis) • Research articles, proposals, assignments If you need my assistance in any of these fields, you can directly contact me or send me an invitation. I would love to help you. Thanks.VHDLData MiningBioinformaticsWritingIBM SPSSConcept DevelopmentResearch & DevelopmentMinitabAutodesk AutoCADData InterpretationResearch MethodsPyCharmData AnalysisMATLABPython
- $15 hourlyEmbedded Software Engineer with expertise in firmware development for Real-Time Embedded Systems. Experience in programming of STM32, FPGA, ARM CORTEX A9, ALTERA CPLD, ESP32/ESP8266, ARDUINO, and Raspberry Pi with proficiency in C, C++, PYTHON, VHDL, VERILOG, and TCL programming languages. I’m focused on delivering high-quality and cost-efficient solutions on time. Experience:- • STM32 Bootloader and OTA implementation including AES data encryption for secure data transmission and CRC implementation to ensure packet validity. • Design and Implementation of 100Mhz high-speed serial synchronous communication protocol for inter-board data transmission and synchronization. • RTOS porting and development on Zynq 7000 series SOCs • Implementation of control and communication algorithms on Altera CPLD • Implementation of DSP algorithms on FPGAs and SOCs • Custom Bootloader development for ARM Processors. • Worked on the development of communication-based on PCIe using Zynq devices. • Implementation of Wear Leveling Algorithm for data flashes to prolong its service time. • Implement control and communication algorithms on Zynq 7000 FPGA and ARM Cortex A9 processor. • Implementation of FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air) for remote firmware updates. • Implementation of remote console access of our custom boards over Ethernet through Python scripts running on Windows and Linux. • Have Developed driver layers of various communication protocols such as i2c, SPI, UART, and CAN. • Developed driver layers of many peripherals such as NTCs, ADC, DAC, AC Metering ic, Temperature sensors, etc. • Worked on ZYNQ PS-PL communication through AXI External Peripheral Controller (AXI EPC IP). • Worked on TCL scripts for packing and unpacking of firmware. • Programming of esp devices on Vscode using platformio. • Developed a mesh network between multiple esp32 and esp8266 for connecting various sensors involved in the project. • Development of drivers for various communication protocols such as UART, i2c, SPI, WIFI, BLE, LoRa FPGA | Microcontrollers | Microprocessors:- • ZYNQ 7000 FPGA | ARTY Z7 • ALTERA CPLD • ARM Cortex A9 • STM32F4 | STM32WL • ESP32 | ESP8266 • PIC18 • Arduino Uno | Mega | Nano Communication Protocols:- • SPI | I2C | UART | CAN • WiFi | BLE | LoRa | LoRaWAN Software/Languages:- • VHDL| VERILOG | MICRO C • C | C++ | PYTHON | TCL • VIVADO | SDK | VISUAL STUDIOVHDLArduinoESP32PythonC++CEmbedded CSTM32ARM MicrocontrollerARM Cortex-MVerilogFPGAEmbedded LinuxEmbedded ApplicationEmbedded System
- $15 hourlyI am a design engineer with experience in FPGA & Microcontroller related projects for small and medium-sized businesses. I’m experienced in different FPGA boards and microcontrollers, MATLAB, C, C++, Verilog I’ll fully project manage your brief from start to finish Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch!”VHDLDeep LearningElectronic Circuit DesignCMicrosoft Visual C++VerilogPython ScriptSystemVerilogMathematics TutoringMATLAB ScriptMicrocontroller ProgrammingPIC ProgrammingMATLABFPGA
- $13 hourlyHi, I'm experienced software and hardware design engineer with 3+ years of experience in Electronics Design.I have deep knowledge of the follwoing fileds: Services Offered: • Matlab Code • Simulink Matlab Block diagram • Engineering Simulations • Multism Software • Research paper • Control Engineering • Engineering Simulation • Electrical Design VHDL • PID controlled • Electrical Drafting Services • PV Solar plan design - PV Permit set for Residential or Commercial in USA • Electric Vehicle Charger permitting • PV Roof layout and Connection application in Australia • Fire Alarm/Detection Design • Street Lighting, High Mast Flood Lighting Design • Lighting Design (Interior, Exterior, Parking, Airports) • High Rise Building Electrical System • Electrical Panel, MCC, Switchgear, Switchboard • PCB Design KiCAD EDA • Access Control, CCTV, Telephone, MATV • Takeoff and Bill of Quantities • Project Coordination • Production of As-built Drawings/Documentation • Single Line Diagram • Substation equipment layout • Shop Drawings • Voltage drop calculation • Airfield Ground Lighting • Grantt ChartsVHDLArduinoPower ElectronicsEngineering SimulationProbability TheoryANSYSControl EngineeringElectronic Circuit DesignSimulink3D Animation3D ModelingElectrical EngineeringMachine LearningC++MATLAB
- $30 hourlyI am Computer Engineer with 15 odd years of teaching experience as a Lecturer in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering. I had designed various digital circuits on both Altera and Xilinx FPGA, one such work is the implementation of a single cycle MIPS32 microprocessor. I have experience in designing embedded systems solutions using different microcontrollers such as STM32F4, Arduino, 8051 and others. I also have experience with designing desktop and web applications using C# and SQL server. I had used Matlab for digital image processing as well.VHDLDjango StackMATLABVB.NETImage Processing SoftwareX86 Assembly LanguageC#Computer AssemblyArduinoSTM32F4
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.