Hire the best Virtual Assistants in Belize
Check out Virtual Assistants in Belize with the skills you need for your next job.
- $10 hourlyI am a dynamic team builder who wishes to maximize my business experience while at the same time helping clients' business grow. I have combined expertise in teaching and professional development training. My experiences in Business has been both practical and theory. Being a teacher as may be known requires super powers. I believe that i can help your business grow since i am dedicated in whatever job i place my hands on. Business is everyone's Business so let me deliver the most efficient services that will satisfy customers and maximize growth through exceptional business etiquette.Virtual AssistantData AnalysisAccount ReconciliationVirtual AssistanceCustomer SupportBalance SheetCustomer ServiceCredit RepairAccounts PayableEmail CommunicationAccounts ReceivableInvoicingIntuit QuickBooksMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $8 hourlyI work with a lot of passion! I bring my best to the conversation! What makes me the best at what I do is my personality. I've worked as a researcher, instructor, virtual assistant, data entry, and customer service representative. I have worked with a plethora of tools and programs, including Shopify, Google Classroom, Zoom, Skype, Slack, and EFS. You'll have one of the greatest once I join your team!Virtual AssistantEmail Campaign SetupProduct KnowledgeVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft ExcelData EntryBooking Management SystemCustomer EngagementInfluencer ResearchCustomer SupportCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceShopify AppsOrder TrackingEmail Support
- $8 hourlyFocusing on the customer experience isn’t just the latest trend, it’s also smart business. It turns out that making every touchpoint great doesn’t just make customers love you; it can also increase your profits. Customer service is the support you offer your customers both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you. Offering amazing customer service is important if you want to retain customers and grow your business.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceGeneral Office SkillsManagement SkillsCold EmailCall Center Management
- $14 hourlyI am a Guest/Customer Service representative. I also do transcripts and emails. Some of my skills include : Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflicts, Quality Analyst, Analyzing Information, Independent Work Ethics, and Multi-tasking.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportMicrosoft OfficeTime ManagementData EntryLead GenerationCustomer SupportOutbound SalesSchedulingSalesPhone SupportEnglishCall Center Management
- $35 hourly****I am extremely organized and a self-starter with a “get it done” mentality.***** If you are struggling to meet deadlines and don't know where to start......I'm the assistant you need so you can focus your time on other important projects!!! Why me? I'm a highly confidential, dedicated, loyal, and dependable Executive/Admin assistant, I take pride in my ability to support leaders as a business partner. I work confidently and independently, fostering a mindset of continuous improvement, understanding, and accountability. An outcome-orientated person, accomplished in working in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and complex environment focusing on achieving business objectives and goals by utilizing my multitasking skills. Extensive experience working in healthcare specifically Medicaid, finance, and legal fields. I'm passionate about team engagement and fostering a culture of inclusion, fairness, responsibility, understanding, and self-improvement. These attributes are underpinned by my curiosity, care for others, and my ability to ‘get the job done!’ I've worked with programs such as Notion, Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Insightly, HelloFax, HelloSIgn, WordPress, Mail-a-letter, Leapfile, Mind, and Body CRM, Trello, MS 365, LastPass, Asana, Calendly, Dropbox, Google sheets, Clio manage and Sharepoint etc. No job is too large or too small!Virtual AssistantCalendar ManagementFile DocumentationElectronic Medical RecordPhone CommunicationGoogle WorkspaceData ManagementCustomer SupportAccountingInvoicingVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportSchedulingEmail CommunicationData EntryCustomer Service
- $20 hourlyI'm ready to handle a good amount of sales. I am honest and reliable and available full-time here on Upwork. As a skilled telemarketer and email marketer with a background in lead generation and landing page creation, I am well-equipped to assist with appointment setting and lead generation for both B2B and B2C clients. In addition, I have a dedicated home office with fast and reliable internet, as well as a working headset, which allows me to communicate effectively with clients. With a strong track record in telemarketing, cold calling, and appointment setting, I am confident in my ability to drive sales and deliver results. I am a reliable and honest professional, available to work full-time on Upwork.Virtual AssistantReal Estate Cold CallingVirtual AssistancePersonal AdministrationHighLevelBlog WritingEmail MarketingSales OptimizationAdministrative SupportLanding PageData MiningMarket ResearchCustomer ServiceCold CallingData EntryLead Generation
- $15 hourlyI have extensive experience in the healthcare field including EHR with comprehensive achievements across public health services, counseling, and youth development disciplines. ✅ Administrative Skills: Sales Support, MS Office Suite, Type 50wpm, Excel, PowerPoint, Research, Public Relations, Email Communication; Administrative Support and Appointment Scheduling. Organizational and Detail Oriented. Languages: Some Spanish, Some Mandarin Chinese. Along with the experience, I am a creative problem with a desire to help people and drive social and change. ✅ I am experienced in identifying and addressing problems in a stressful environment. ✅ I have exceptional skills in telephone and email communication as well as medical writing and editing.Virtual AssistantMedical EditingTime ManagementTeam ManagementEmail CommunicationTelemedicinePersonal AdministrationVirtual AssistanceWritingMedicalManagement SkillsSchedulingElectronic Medical RecordMedical Administrators International SIGMAHealth & Wellness
- $9 hourlyI provide virtual assistant services to clients worldwide, catering to various needs such as: - Setting appointments - Handling customer service inquiries - Assisting with sales tasks - Performing data entry tasks If you are interested in availing my services, please don't hesitate to reach out.Virtual AssistantAppointment SettingData EntryQuality AssuranceCustomer ServiceSalesOutbound SalesReceptionist SkillsVirtual Assistance
- $15 hourlyHighly motivated professional with over 10 years of experience in Telesales, Telemarketing, Appointment Setting, and closing. - 5 years experience in Credit Repair as a Credit consultant, closer, and customer service. -Excellent communication skills. -Fluent English speaker with a native American accent. - Having a very good knowledge of USA Markets. - Knowledge of CRM systems such as Zoho and SalesForce. -Skilled in Appointment Setting, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Survey, Research, Data Entry, and Virtual work. -Virtual Account Assistant. -Customer service and lead management.Virtual AssistantPhone SupportAdministrative SupportCommunicationsAccount ManagementVirtual AssistanceSales ManagementTelemarketingCustomer ServiceSalesData EntryLead GenerationCold Calling
- $7 hourlyI am an energetic Customer Service Representative with call center experience. Fluent in both English and Spanish, I strive to always give my best and go above and beyond to provide excellent service. In addition, I receive world class customer service and administrative support training at the five star Hamanasi Adventure and Drive Resort in Belize C.A and gained data entry experience working with Bidmail.Virtual AssistantCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationEnglish to Spanish TranslationVirtual AssistanceCustomer ServiceTypingCommunications
- $25 hourlyHaving 15 years experience in Customer Service, and the opportunity to have owned and managed a small callenter, has allowed me to be exposed to different working environments, various personality types and a wide range of tasks and responsibilites. I have had the opportunity to work in leadership positions as well as other virtual positions. I bring experience and knowledge in customer service, surveys, emails, chat support, technical support, placing and receiving calls, project management, handling disputes, processing orders, refunds and more. In addition, I have been fortunate enough to work with various CRM. I almost always hold leadership positions because of my ability to get things done and my drive for success. Because of my degree in teacher education, I pay keen attention to grammar when speaking and writing. I also credit my background in education for my professionalism and organization skills. I live by the motto, " don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today"Virtual AssistantAnalyticsResolves ConflictActive ListeningPrice & Quote NegotiationVirtual Assistance
- $15 hourlyCompetence, reliability, and innovativeness, are 3 key elements that make me a preferred contractor over others. My competencies cover a wide range including guest post writing, email marketing, web research, minor graphic design and web design. I am familiar with Aweber, Canva, GSuite, Slack, Facebook, Instagram, Ahref (SEO tool), Wordpress and Squarespace etc. If there is anything I am not familiar with, I am always open and willing to learn and grow. My office skills are also well-honed to online work with proficiencies in Excel and Google docs. I am an extremely detail-oriented person but easy to work with. I deliver creative solutions that target the client's business objectives while ensuring compliance with budget requirements, standards, timeline, and complete satisfaction. My ultimate goal is to enhance my ability to provide the best and most reliable service that will contribute to the realization of my client's overall success. I am here to provide the solutions and thankful to Upwork for providing such a great platform.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceCSSHTML5Web DesignSquarespaceWordPress DevelopmentElementorOnline ResearchEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceData EntryMicrosoft Excel
- $8 hourlyI am an accurate, detail-focused, and meticulous individual who has extensive knowledge of administrative and accounting principles. On a personal level, I have an excellent work ethic, a strong desire to succeed, and a ‘Keep calm and carry on’ attitude towards stressful situations. I am a result-oriented professional, who can accomplish multiple objectives in a specified timeframe. I have a track record of carrying out routine administrative and accounting duties in accordance with established procedures and I strive to be the best in my allocated field. I can quickly learn and understand the administrative and accounting systems, procedures, and requirements of a business. My key strengths lie in my ability to bring order to an office, follow procedures, and keep accurate financial records.Virtual AssistantBookkeepingVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportCustomer ServiceMicrosoft OutlookProblem SolvingCritical Thinking SkillsMicrosoft OfficeTime ManagementAccountingMicrosoft ExcelIntuit QuickBooksBank Reconciliation
- $12 hourly•BBA •Proficient in Microsoft Office •Good communication and problem solving skills •Very Proactive •DeterminedVirtual AssistantCustomer ServiceCommunication SkillsMicrosoft OfficeVirtual AssistanceLight Project ManagementAppointment SchedulingForm Completion
- $10 hourlyI'm a non-procrastinating, self-motivated and hardworking freelancer responsible for customer service and WordPress web designer/maintainer. I consistently devote my utmost to ensure quality results, and I move efficiently to accomplish it. My employer and I always have excellent communication, and I'm constantly coming up with new methods to make them happy—especially our consumers. I am here to stay with my great skills and quality to be apart of your company- your next employee.Virtual AssistantEnglishCustomer ServiceIT SupportCustomer SupportInterpersonal SkillsOnline Chat SupportTechnical SupportPhone SupportMicrosoft AccessEmail SupportWordPress WebsiteVirtual AssistanceMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelTyping
- $8 hourlyAs you can see from my profile, I don't have any work experience. I would like to change that. I'm young and eager to learn! I wish to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to be able to support myself in the future. I'm a fast learner and I'm looking to venture into new areas and learn new skills. No matter how small the task, I'm ready and willing to get it done! As a bonus, I'm also creative, artistic and full of ideas! I love comic books and manga. I've been drawing as a hobby for years and even have some experience with digital art. I'm an honest and hard worker, I do everything to the best of my ability, and the level of loyalty and dedication I bring to the table is unmatched. I believe these things would make me an invaluable asset to any team!Virtual AssistantPodcast Show NotesPublic SpeakingOnline ResearchCorel Paint Shop ProWritingCreative WritingDrawingData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $11 hourlyI'm a Customer Service Representative with over 8 years experience in Assisting clients all over the world virtually. I work well as part of a team or individually and whether you are looking for someone to join your team part time or full time I can help you get closer to your objective in making your clients happy with the services I provide. -I'm experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams. -Additionally, I have experience with G Suite, Slack and CRM -I'll converse with your clients via Email, Chat or Phone in a professional manner and provide them with quality services from Start to finish. -I believe that for a company to excel, communication is a major factor; So let's keep in touch!Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceCustomer SupportBusiness ManagementAccounts PayableEmail CommunicationPhone CommunicationData EntryPayroll AccountingCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportPhone SupportPayment ProcessingEnglish
- $18 hourlyAs an administrative assistant, I am skilled in graphic design, email marketing, and providing general administrative support. I can handle a wide range of tasks and help streamline the flow of work in any office. My design skills help create visual graphics that are eye-catching and engaging. I am also able to design marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and e-mails. My administrative skills include scheduling appointments, answering and routing phone calls, organizing and maintaining files, creating email marketing campaigns, preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations, coordinating travel arrangements, managing calendars and schedules, processing mail and providing general administrative support to other members of the office. I am able to combine creativity and technical skill with the ability to efficiently manage and prioritize tasks. I am a master of multitasking, who is reliable and always willing to go the extra mile to help my colleagues and employer.Virtual AssistantData EntryGoogle SheetsVirtual AssistanceAdministrative SupportCustomer SupportCRM AutomationMicrosoft ExcelMarketingGraphic Design
- $20 hourlyTo be successful in my career by working hard and applying myself. I have experience in customer service, insurance and basic architecture design .Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceInvoiceInsurance Document ProductionInformation TechnologyDrawingMathematics
- $12 hourlyHotel Manager/ Hotel Front Desk with a warm and friendly demeanor always! Skilled at conflict resolution. Team builder who is acutely attentive to employees’ and guests’ needs. Punctual problem solver and avid multitasker, providing effective solutions that produce immediate impact and contribute to the establishment’s long-term success.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceRCustomer ServiceCustomer CareHospitalityData Entry
- $8 hourly"Recognise that every interaction you have is an opportunity to make positive impact on others" - S.H. I am a versatile Virtual Assistant with a strong background in accounting, customer service, appointment setting, and data entry. During my career, I have demonstrated my ability to efficiently manage tasks, streamline processes, and exceed performance expectations. My experience in accounting has equipped me with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy, ensuring that financial transactions and records are handled with precision and compliance. Here are some key strengths and qualifications I would bring to your team: - Customer-Centric Approach: My passion for customer service drives me to consistently exceed customer expectations and ensure their needs are met. - Accounting: My background in accounting enables me to understand financial transactions and assist customers with billing inquiries effectively. - Data Entry Accuracy: I have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that data entry tasks are completed with precision and reliability.Virtual AssistantAppointment SettingAccounts ReceivableTime ManagementCustomer ServiceCustomer AcquisitionData EntryRapportiveReceptionist SkillsVirtual Assistance
- $15 hourlyI am dedicated, ready and willing to be someone you can count to get the job done. I have experience in many fields and learning about others often. Feel free to reach out to me with your next project 😃Virtual AssistantVirtual Assistance3D Floor PlanGraphic DesignBookkeepingLaw Enforcement SoftwareCustomer Relationship ManagementTranscription SoftwareData Entry
- $7 hourlyWhen it comes to sales, customer service or appointment setting, the first thing you say can either make or break the call. This is exactly why I pride myself on ensuring I handle every call with energy, enthusiasm and confidence. I may not have all the experience in the world, but what separates me is my ability to adjust, adopt and execute at a high level. All my past experience has been in a fast-paced environment. My discipline, IQ and self-accountability allowed me to exceed each time. Whenever you're on the phone, whether it's cold calling, lead nurturing or following up, your attitude/outlook can be a large factor to your success rate. I am currently 21 years old, and my main objective is to grow and sharpen my skill set daily. This is exactly why my decisions are all data driven and I am yearning for more knowledge/tutelage. Cold calling, appointment setting, or sales are all number games. I am basketball athlete and fanatic, so I understand a thing or two when it comes to numbers. If you're looking for young energy, discipline and consistency, feel free to reach out to me. I'd be more than happy to hear about your company and hopefully become an intricate part of it.Virtual AssistantReal Estate Lead GenerationReal Estate Cold CallingReal EstateZendeskUpsellingSalesVirtual Case Management VCMVirtual AssistanceSalesforce CRMAppointment SchedulingAppointment SettingCold Calling
- $25 hourlyShow Up! Deliver, Inspire and Defy the odds! This is my motto. Every event, meeting, conference, webinar or project is treated as if it were my own. I am committed to delivering professional, honest, time-saving and cost-effective support while you focus on what you're called to do. More importantly, I view what I do as a ministry and hope to be a positive inspiration whenever I interact with others. Critical thinker, Problem-solver, visionary, self-motivated and team player are just a few words that best describes me. Furthermore, I'm competent in, but not limited to: - Microsoft Office, - Content Management Systems, - WordPress - Sales (tangible & intangible), - Data Entry. My entrepreneurial spirit is a bonus. Hiring or contracting me will prove to be productive and cost-efficient. I am a team player with leadership skills who does not need to work with direct supervision and have my own at-home office.Virtual AssistantVirtual AssistanceEmail CommunicationCustomer ServiceCommunication SkillsAdministrative SupportSalesPhone CommunicationZoom Video ConferencingLight Project ManagementMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelData Entry
- $15 hourlyProfessional Summary Open to remote administrative opportunities which will use my entrepreneurial, highly dynamic, and multi-faceted virtual assistant expertise. I have a strong base in customer/client interaction skills. I have a strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel as well as QuickBooks. I have great time management skills and strive for perfection. I am meticulous with figures and details. I am looking for a minimum of $20/hour or $35k/year with some benefits (PTO, medical). Feel free to email me or call me via telephone or text or WhatsApp (preferable) at 949) 285-4982.Virtual AssistantEmail ManagementZoom Video ConferencingQuickBooks OnlineCanvaFile ManagementGoogle DocsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OutlookMicrosoft WordMicrosoft OfficeAccounts PayableAccounts ReceivableData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $10 hourlyI understand the importance of exceptional customer service. I am Orin Jones a 20 y/o male looking for a job that my experience can cover but im still open to learn a new job specific skillVirtual AssistantCustomer CareCustomer ServiceSales & MarketingReceptionist SkillsSalesData EntryVirtual Assistance
- $15 hourlyI have no work experience since I have only just graduated, but I am here to be able to use and develop my skills. I am here to help you and use my time and gain experience so that later I can offer more. I offer to help you with your work and take a weight off your shoulders.Virtual AssistantVirtual Assistance
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.