Are you concerned with
- Over stock
- If you have trouble figuring out when and how much to order
- Cannot figure out how to manage distribution between multiple fulfillment or store locations
- Not able to control forecast at SKU level or having problems with managing growth?
**I can provide you with a custom based solution based on your business need**
Regardless you have
- few or 10,000+ SKUs
- it is finished good or raw material
- you are selling on one or multiple sale channels,
- have one or numerous suppliers,
- have one or multiple fulfillment/warehouse locations
** I can design a tool that will help you control all these aspects of your business.**
With more than 13 years of experience, I specialize in the Global Supply Chain Management, Logistics Operations, Warehousing & Inventory management, demand planning, defining purchasing trends, Inventory Ordering & Sales Forecasting.
I can work with you on improving your Supply Chain processes or/and create new efficiency standards of work for Day to day Logistics, Inventory Control, or forecast your sales/demands/inventory for any purpose,
I manage and built **semi-software/Demand Planner/ Forecast planner/ Distribution tools** mainly on excel and Power BI; that helps streamline the complete supply chain operations. I can even assist or manage the operations if the need arises.
By end of the day, you will have a model that will be
- Mapped across your sales, stock, suppliers and purchase orders
- Record addition of NEW SKUs or suppliers
- Ability to review actual sales vs. Forecast for next 24 months
- Multiple forecast selection options like pessimistic, median and aggregate
- Ability to define next ordering based on actual or forecast selection
- Control seasonality trends at SKU level by features like manual overrides of forecast
- Control safety stock and Days of supply
- Feature to factor in Chinese holidays
- PROMOS & GROWTH Factor on week per week basis at SKU level [Input Sales boost or Growth % in the respective week to reflect changes in ordering]
- Demand Planning and Forecasting details with Re-order Point with dates, quantities, etc.
- sales % distribution per SKU across one or multiple sale channels
- Fulfillment % distribution across one or multiple centers, like multiple Amazon channels, Shopify, ShipBob, Shipmonk, etc.
- Stock Transfer and Shipment Tracking module between warehouse and stores, when to transfer, how much to transfer etc., if required
I can also assist with
- import and export compliance,
- customs brokerage,
- international freight forwarding,
- warehousing and inventory management, Amazon FBA or with multiple locations on the East and West Coast
- outbound and Inbound domestic distribution, be it Truckload, Flatbeds, Intermodal, Tankers, LTL, etc.
- Renewal of Annual small package contracts with FedEx, UPS, etc. based on your annual volumes
- 3PL selection for businesses for direct customer distribution or to Amazon
From the perspective of streamlining the operations, which are based on sales and ordering forecast, I have built more than 60 different models for companies [majority of them on eCommerce platforms); who have Gross sales of more than $10 million per annum.
I have strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills to lead projects independently. I always try and provide with realistic timeframe for project completion, plus will lay out a clear plan on how the whole process will eventually pan out.
I have a consistent & proven track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs while increasing performance, all to tight time scales and within budget.
I am looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make the best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my personal and professional development.
I am just a message away. So let me know when you want to have a chat on this. And we can take it on from there.