Hire the best Voice Talent in South Africa
Check out Voice Talent in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyI am a creative thinker with the ability to contextualize and create beyond the obvious. I have a strong ability to function independently but am in principle a team player who is acutely aware of the necessity to support the team and work towards joint objectives and achievements. I have a strong ability to communicate and engage with people from all walks of society. I can easily adapt as required by particular circumstances and perceive my most valued qualities to be professionalism, dedication and integrity. My experience includes: * Voice-over artist and vocal group singer (The Dahlings & Track Five Jazz ensemble) * Directing and choreographing of stage musicals and other theatre productions * Vocal coaching * Teaching acting and singing to all ages * Performing artist for 15 years in musicals, television and theatre * Professional photographer and founder of Nacia Photography (2008) including weddings, lifestyle and theatre photography * Branch Owner and acting coach at The Playhouse Acting Studio (Centurion, Pretoria East and now Bellville in Cape Town) * Writer of musical scripts * Brand building and team leader * Excellent communicator * Events coordinationVoice TalentCorporate ToneCalming ToneNarrationExplainer VideoNeutral ToneAdvertisementVoice ActingVoice-OverAudio EditingAmerican English AccentBritish English AccentAfrikaansEnglishSouth African English DialectFemale
- $100 hourlyMy name is Sandra and I'm a Voiceover Artist, Actress and Model from Cape Town (South Africa) with a home studio. Thanks for checking out my page, I'd love to work with you on your next project! I love playing around with different tones so please let me know if you'd prefer a Calming, Casual, Corporate, Dramatic, Emotional or Energetic tone for your project. I can record: Commercials Training narrations / eLearning Explainer videos On Hold prompts / IVR Radio imaging/promos Podcast intro/outros Trailers Whiteboard animation much more! From young and vibrant to serious and direct - I do it all! Gear and Editing Software: Rode NT1 Studio Condenser Microphone, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface, Canon EOS 550D, Samsung s10e, Microsoft Surface Book 2, Adobe Audition. Not ready to order yet? Favorite my page so you can find me later! Questions? Pop me a message and I'll be in touch promptly. I look forward to working with you! Thank you. Kind regards, Sandra BVoice TalentActingSouth African English DialectVoice ActingFemaleVoice-Over
- $125 hourlyShaun is a versatile actor, voice artist, sound artist and saxophonist. He has voiced product animation videos, commercials and audio books extensively since 2009 for clients such as Google, Nikon, Fleishman Hillard and the BBC. His voice has been described as a casual and inviting, warm, calming and engaging, intelligent, trustworthy and soothing. With rapid same day turnaround, you can expect high quality voiceovers directed and tailored to meet your project’s needs. But, if your budget is low, you can still expect a high quality dry recording for mock ups or testing out scripts. Here are some keywords associated with Shaun's work: Youtube Top 10 Videos Youtube Video Narration Youtube Video Actor Facebook Adverts Apps Social Media Challenge Character Voices Videogame Characters IVR Phone System Voice Recordings Voicemail Greetings Podcast Audiobook Narrator Motion Graphic Video Radio Broadcast Announcement Advert Healthcare TV Spot Corporate Training Video Supply Chain Management Video Explainer Videos Disclaimers Role Plays for English Learners e-learning Modules Educational Content Whiteboard AnimationVoice TalentVoice ActingCorporate ToneCasual ToneVideo NarrationVoice RecordingMale VoiceElearning VideoYoung AdultVoice-OverSouth African English DialectMiddle-Aged AdultBritish English AccentUS English DialectMaleEnglish
- $10 hourlyI possess various skills. I'm a jack of all trades and a master of all trades... -Voice-Over Artist -Script Writer -Web Designer -Character Animation -2D Whiteboard Animation Video Creator -I write articles in any niche and in perfect grammar. -I create logos (including video motion logos) To elaborate more, I'm an expert at: Writing and Copywriting: I can assist with crafting compelling content, blog posts, articles, or marketing copy that engages and resonates with the target audience. Proofreading and Editing: I can help with proofreading and editing documents, ensuring they are free from grammatical errors, typos, and inconsistencies. Social Media Management: I can provide guidance on social media strategies, content creation, scheduling, and engagement to help businesses effectively manage their online presence. Virtual Assistance: I can assist with administrative tasks, data entry, research, email management, and other virtual assistance responsibilities. Content Creation: I can help with creating various types of content, such as blog posts, articles, video scripts, social media content, and more. Language Translation: I can provide assistance with language translation for different languages, helping clients bridge language barriers and expand their reach. Graphic Design: I can offer guidance on graphic design concepts, tools, and techniques to create visually appealing designs for branding, marketing materials, or website elements. Voice-over Services: I can help with providing voice-over recordings for videos, commercials, audiobooks, and other audio projects.Voice TalentVoice RecordingCanadian English AccentAmerican English AccentVoice ActingMaleVoice-OverSEO AuditingSEO ReportLogo DesignWeb/graphic DesignArticle Writing
- $25 hourlyI am an experienced and highly skilled voice actor with a native English accent and excellent command of the language, providing VO and narration services for documentaries, advertisements, audio-books, explainers YouTube Automation channels and IVR systems.Voice TalentAudio EditingSouth African English AccentVideo NarrationVoice ActingNarrationVoice RecordingVocal PerformanceVoice-OverBritish English AccentEnglishMale
- $50 hourlyA creative network specialist with fifteen years of industry experience. Systems Administration, networking and Java development - I've been extensively trained and well experienced in it all. On the hobby side of things I enjoy voice work, creative work like logo design and am a master at Excel documents and VBA script. I even lectured for four years. Sole breadwinner in between jobs, again! Funny how life can surprise anyone. I'm here to hopefully earn some money while desperately seeking full time employment. I'm proper; please find me on LinkedIn to see my full professional historyVoice TalentProofreadingMale VoicePhoto ManipulationTechnical SupportResume DesignVoice ActingMicrosoft WindowsTranslationServer AdministrationBackup AdministrationServer VirtualizationTroubleshootingMicrosoft OfficeExcel VBAMicrosoft Excel
- $38 hourlyI'm an easy-going, professional South African Voice Over Artist with a warm, approachable tone and articulate, concise delivery. My unique selling points include sultry delivery and a neutral accent I've received training through the South African Voice Over Academy (SAVOA) and regularly attend one on one coaching sessions and webinars to improve on my skill set and talent offeringsVoice TalentYoung AdultAudio ProductionCopywritingEnglishContent WritingPhone SystemIVR SoftwareAmerican English AccentAustralian English AccentVoice-Over RecordingFemale Voice OverVoice RecordingVoice ActingVoice-Over
- $40 hourlyI have been a Learning & Skills Development Facilitator for over 7 years now and in my line of work, I do quite a lot of talking. This experience has taught me that my tone, pace, pitch, energy, pronunciation, and volume all contribute towards the acceptance and understanding of my message. I am passionate about effective communication that leads to the speaker's intended results and therefore pay special attention to the emotions the way I speak should evoke. My genuine interest in voice-over work ensures that even if my audience were visually impaired, my voice would paint a clear picture for them. I would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your project's success and trust that the details in my profile will lead you to award it to me. I look forward to collaborating with you.Voice TalentProject ManagementEducationalCommunication SkillsTime ManagementVoice-Over RecordingYouTubeOnline InstructionVoice-OverFemale VoiceNarrationVoice ActingAudiobook
- $33 hourly“Where your talents and the world's needs cross, there lies your vocation.” — Aristotle As a woman of many talents, I pride myself in the ability to cultivate the written word into something truly heart-wrenching and timeless. My vocation lies in poetry, growing writers to their fullest potential, and making sure that even the smallest works look and feel monumental to the consumer. I run a Johannesburg-based publishing company called Chasing Dreams Publishing, having edited, developed and published an array of South African literature under our brand and independently. I have written copy for brands such as Writer's Bloc International, featured as a Ghost Writer for a locally acclaimed Young Adult Fantasy book series, as well as made guest appearances in online productions such as the Hear My Voice Poetry Relief Fund, the We Are Becoming More Than Enough web series, as well as taken a lead role in the Appreciate A Mosali documentary now recognized at the Rapid Lion International Film Festival. All of these opportunities were presented to me based entirely on my writing, my cultivation of the arts as well as my interconnectivity with humanity. It would be an honour and a privilege to assist you in bringing your ideas and your writing to fruition. SastaVoice TalentBookGeneral TranscriptionCopy EditingReviewCustomer SatisfactionVoice ActingMotivational SpeakingKindle Direct PublishingActive ListeningVoice-OverLayout DesignEditing & ProofreadingPoetryCreative WritingEnglishPoem
- $45 hourlyAlan is a Producer, Event Producer, Published Author, Songwriter, Voice artist and the co-creator of South African children’s brand Beautiful Creatures, that deals with conservation. Beautiful Creatures has released seven albums, and five books, with two platinum and four gold albums in South Africa, as well as two SAMA nominations and a Naledi award. In 2018, Alan was invited to The Kruger Park by SAN Park Honorary rangers to participate in discussions regarding Rhino conservation and is now part of the SA working group for babyrhinorescue.org a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Alan’s children’s book about anxiety ‘Oliver’s Outline’ was published by Pan Macmillan in 2015, and he toured South Africa with internationally acclaimed UK children’s author Julia Donaldson. In 2016 his production company ‘Fried Glass’ collaborated with The Drum Café and produced the opening ceremony for the global CITES Cop 17 environmental conference for 3000 delegates. He has also worked exstensivly for over 30 years as a voice artist on numerous brands and has experience in advertising, media and copywriting.Voice TalentIVR SoftwareSmooth Voice ToneVoice RecordingMale VoiceVoice ActingVoice-OverNarrationEnglishAudio EditingElearningAudiobook/PodcastAmerican English AccentBritish English AccentTrailerPhone System
- $50 hourlyHi, I am Sanett Oosthuizen and I love to tell stories with my voice. Let my demos take your mind and your heart on a journey. I hope to work with you on your next project.Voice TalentAnimationScriptwritingVideo AdvertisingPhone CommunicationRadio BroadcastingVoice ActingFemalePodcastElearningAdvertisement
- $40 hourlyHi, I'm Prasan, and I'm a voiceover artist from South Africa! My voice has been described as warm, soothing and husky. I have a very neutral accent, somewhere between American and British English, which would suit various projects. I have a background in design and marketing, so I'm very comfortable working with advertising copy and scripts. All of my work is recorded with professional equipment, and I prepare my audio in Adobe Audition according to your specifications. I have previously narrated projects for ABSA, EOH and Medscheme. I'm looking forward to working with you!Voice TalentAmerican English AccentVoice-OverVoice RecordingEnglishNarrationVoice ActingCorporate ToneUS English DialectSouth African English DialectBritish English AccentAdobe Audition
- $50 hourlyAn intrepid young voice talent with a compelling vocal range and a host of accents and styles to shuffle between on a whim. I provide high quality recordings and am capable of editing audio to make your content stand out.Voice TalentVoice-OverUnreal EngineVoice ActingOffice 365Google DocsWritingAdobe AuditionAdobe Premiere ProAdobe Character AnimatorSearch Engine OptimizationWordPress
- $50 hourlyI'm an actor, musician, voice actor and performer with 8 years of professional experience. I'm very interested in doing more voice work for animation and audio books as my past voice work has mostly been in advertising, which I've enjoyed, but I'm always excited to expand my horizons.Voice TalentActingSongwritingMusic ProductionVoice-OverVoice ActingSinging
- $40 hourlyHello, I'm Adrian Silas, your captivating and engaging video spokesperson, bringing a unique South African accent to the table. As a native English speaker, my voice is clear, articulate, and ready to immerse your audience in a mesmerizing experience. I have an extensive background in various voice-over genres, including corporate projects, YouTube narrations, soothing audiobook readings, attention-grabbing commercials, informative e-learning voiceovers, and even the art of voice acting. But there's more to my expertise than just a captivating voice. With a foundation in music production, I ensure that every voice-over I create is of the highest quality, resonating with your audience and leaving a lasting impression. With 16 years of relevant experience, I'm excited to collaborate with you and breathe life into your next project. If you need help crafting the perfect script, count on my creative flair to convey your message effectively to your target audience. Allow me to enchant your viewers with my captivating voice and accent, taking your project to new heights. With me as your voice-over partner, you can be confident that your project will shine with professionalism and charm. Let's make your vision a reality together.Voice TalentSmooth Voice ToneMale VoiceVideo ProductionVideo MarketingSpokesperson VideoVideo EditingAudio EditingAudio Post ProductionMaleMusic & Sound DesignVoice ActingVoice-Over RecordingVoice-Over
- $42 hourlyAs a professional actor and voice artist (singing and voice-overs), I developed my voice and acting skills to be versatile and dependable. I take direction well and look forward to working with you. My biggest weakness is that I'm long on skills but short on initiative. That is why I find value in serving as a freelancer. I see myself more as a collaborator than a producer. Based in Cape Town, South Africa, my home studio is set up to record good, clean voiceovers. I don't generally add background music, but arrangements can be made. In my quest to build a strong portfolio, I've trained with professional tutors for a number of years and attended workshops in various aspects of acting and public speaking. I'm pretty good at accents and I even did a stunts workshop once. If you ask me I'll tell you about it. I get some work acting in commercials and have done some radio drama, corporate work, and comedy, on stage, television and film. Working on large projects, I keep my computer files well-organised and I'll automate what I can for efficiency. I'm computer literate with skills learned in my previous career as a design draftsman, and de facto IT technician. I look forward to speaking to you about your needs.Voice TalentActingSouth African English AccentAccent ReductionAmerican English AccentAudiobook NarrationVideo NarrationMale VoiceFilm NarrationVoice-Over RecordingSouth African English DialectMaleVoice ActingMiddle-Aged AdultCasual ToneCorporate Tone
- $50 hourlyI’ve always been a firm believer in having a go-to guy. I’ve been using the same electrician for years for that reason. I applied that same logic and spent the last decade learning as much as possible about audio/visual production. I can run full video productions from start to finish or step into any phase of the process and elevate a project to the professional level. My services include: Scripting, Shot-listing and Pre-Production Videography Video Editing and Colour Grading Motion Graphics and VFX Voice Over Audio Post Production and Mastering Basically all of those obnoxious titles mean you can hand me an entire project and I will make sure you get a polished, professional product :)Voice TalentBritish English AccentAmerican English AccentVoice ActingVideo Post-EditingAudacityAdobe AuditionVoice-OverVideo ProductionVFX AnimationVideo EditingAdobe Premiere ProMotion GraphicsAnimationAdobe After Effects
- $100 hourlyI'm a full time voiceover artist with a home studio, and I work with clients all over the world on anything from internal content to international work. I've had the pleasure of working with Google, Nestle, Xerox, the UN, DSTV, ABSA bank, Protea Hotels and more. No project is too small or big: contact me if you need broadcast quality work delivered with professionalism. I work on TV and Radio Commercials, eLearning scripts, Internal Training material, explainer videos and moreVoice TalentAfrican American English AccentSouth African English DialectSouth African English AccentUS English DialectFilm DubbingVoice RecordingAmerican English AccentVoice-Over RecordingBritish English AccentVoice ActingVoice-OverEnglish
- $150 hourlyNoko Flow Mabitsela is Professional Actor & Voice over Talent. His voice over experience includes: Corporate Training Videos, Explainer videos, Medical Narration, eLearning, Animation and Dubbing Voice Accents and Style English (British, South African) Conversational, Corporate, Friendly, Energetic, Young Professional, Animated. Voice Over Expertise Animated Explainer Videos, Corporate Narration,& eLearning. Voice Acting for Video Games, Visual Novels, Animation and DubbingVoice TalentIVR SoftwareVoice-OverVideo CommercialNarrationVoice ActingMaleFilm DubbingBritish English Accent
- $90 hourlyReady to expand your impact, influence and revenues through an effective media strategy? I help Visionary clients like you with: • Media Strategy • Media Feature Appearances • LinkedIn Profile, Page and Groups Optimization • Presentation, Voice and Confidence Coaching, so you can deal with the limelight. Whether you are revamping your web presence strategy, building up your content library or simply need to save your sanity by outsourcing some of your web work, I've got your back. Why trust me with your precious media strategy? My Visionary clients around the world get top-notch results that exceed their expectations, as you will see from reviews here on Upwork and beyond. But most importantly, I understand how important your success is to you. As a fellow creator and business owner, I know your passion — and challenges. My pedigree? I have worked on a wide range of international projects, with a special focus on media strategy development, communication and coaching. Here on Upwork, I have supported clients through media strategy development, content creation and consultations. In the world beyond, I have worked with clients as diverse as the World Bank and international universities to local Chambers of Commerce and community organizations. Apart from experience, I also hold MA TESOL degree from the University of Leeds, a BA degree majoring in Communication from the University of South Africa and a Certificate in Project Management Foundations from the University of Cape Town. My random but useful assortment of skills ranges from Education, Languages, Life Coaching, Laughter Facilitation, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Nutrition and Yoga to Music, Art and Culture. This broad background equips me well to serve Visionary clients like you with diverse knowledge and a specialised focus on your unique needs. What really matters, is the results that you desire. So let's make it happen :)Voice TalentCoachingVocal CoachingLinkedIn DevelopmentVoice ActingLinkedIn Profile OptimizationLinkedIn Profile CreationTraining PresentationWorkshop FacilitationPublic SpeakingRemotingVoice-OverOnline Presence Review
- $15 hourlyI am a driven and multi-faceted worker. I have 9 years of administration experience in customer service, data capturing, IT support, bookkeeping and carbon analysis. I have worked as a virtual assistant for the past year for a lead generation company. I am a quick learner and can work under pressure. I complete tasks with diligence and within deadline, I have some experience in transcription and voice work as well. My degree in Biochemistry and Microbiology has taught me research methodology and to work with self-discipline.Voice TalentTranslationAdministrative SupportGeneral TranscriptionCustomer SupportVoice ActingBookkeepingSourcingLife SciencesLaboratory Equipment SkillsTeaching English as a Foreign Language CertificationData EntryAfrikaansEnglish
- $30 hourlyHello, I'm a full time voice over artist working from my professional home studio. As a trained actor with a Bachelors's degree in Live Performance, I have a versatile voice, and I'm able to do range of accents and characters. British born, raised in South Africa, I have a Neutral English Accent, which is clear and articulate. I provide quality voice-overs with a quick turnaround time. Audio books - fiction and non fiction Children's stories Telephone Systems Commercials Radio & TV E-Learning Meditations Explainer Videos & Internet Ads I am a reliable professional, who places a high value on good customer service. I look forward to working with you.Voice TalentAudio EditingCommercialsAudiobookElearningVoice Over EnglishVoice RecordingVoice-Over RecordingVoice ActingVoice Over British Accent
- $15 hourlyVoice Over experience: TV, Radio, Commercials Acting experience: International Commercial TV/Film - Lead - Sparkasse; 4x Lead South African commercials for TV/Social Media; International Movie; Various Roles in Soap Operas in South Africa Strength and skills: Good voice, excellent articulation and moderation, Excellent at sight reading and interpretation. Education: University of Cape Town Drama School; LTCL Drama Teacher, London Trinity College, UKVoice TalentFilm DubbingVoice ActingAdvertisementTrailerEmotional ToneAmerican English AccentEnglish TutoringVideo CommercialVocal CoachingEnglishActing
- $20 hourlyHello! I'm a voice actor that can provide you with clear, versatile and legible voice over. I like to consider my voice as warm, friendly and professional. I love using my voice, and I’d be happy to be involved with your project – whether it’s calm and soothing narration and storytelling, to something livelier for a corporate video, promotional content or training and E-Learning sessions. I've provided voice over for a NPC instructor as part of a training program, narrated scripts for trailers, a character in a graphic audio-book, and also assist with providing English pronunciation and listening exercises for students studying English as a foreign language. I have my own recording setup and can get to work at a moments notice. Let’s be creative and bring your content to life together! Please note! A free sample of your script (10-15 seconds in length) is available upon request so that you can decide whether my voice matches the needs of your project.Voice TalentSony VegasCockos ReaperMale VoiceVideo NarrationVoice Over EnglishNarrationVoice Acting
- $20 hourlyComing from Film School, I had been exposed to industry-standard video equipment as well as gained experience in various editing software, namely, Adobe Premiere Pro, Da Vinci Resolve & Avid Media Composer. I currently use Premiere Pro & Da Vinci Resolve as my software of choice. I have edited six short films as well as branded content for a community radio station where I had worked not only as the videographer & video editor but also as a voice-over artist and sound designer for their jingles and radio commercials. I have worked for two different production companies working on corporate as well as TV projects. I currently do freelance work as a videographer & video editor.Voice TalentUS English DialectBritish English AccentSound MixingVideo Editing & ProductionAudiobookVoice-Over RecordingMaleNarrationVoice ActingAudacityAudio EditingVideo Post-EditingVoice-OverVideo EditingAdobe Premiere Pro
- $75 hourlyI have over twenty year's experience as a VoiceOver artist. With work including promotional videos, movies, television series, commercials, radio news anchor, tv news anchor, tv presenter, instructional videos and e-learning.Voice TalentAudio EditingEditing & ProofreadingPhone CommunicationSouth African English DialectNarrationVoice ActingAudiobookFemaleElearningBritish English Accent
- $20 hourlyI write service pages for websites, blogs, Google My Business posts, video scripts, and much more. My content is 100% original, plagiarism-free, and I proofread everything I write before it gets to you so that you don’t have to touch it. All my content is optimized for SEO and my keywords are appropriately placed in the main heading, subheadings, and the body of the article in a natural way. My voice overs offer versatility and reliability. I specialize in character voices, general voice overs, narration, and everything in between. I produce industry standard digital audio files that are high quality and have no background noise. Client experience is my number one priority and that can be seen in my many five star reviews and feedback on Upwork. I always over-deliver and I never miss a deadline. I would love to learn more about your project, and I look forward to adding value to it. So, whether you are advertising a service, selling a product, educating your readers, or just discussing a topic, you can count on me to deliver engaging content that will reach your audience. Contact me today to schedule a quick introductory call to ensure that I will be a great fit for your project!Voice TalentContent WritingSEO WritingBlog WritingSEO ContentBlog ContentFood PhotographyVideographyPhotographyVideo Intro & OutroAfrikaans to English TranslationCreative WritingEnglish to Afrikaans TranslationVoice-OverVoice Acting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.