Hire the best Writers in Dominica
Check out Writers in Dominica with the skills you need for your next job.
- $10 hourlyDo you need a reliable Virtual Assistant whether it is for email management, scheduling or customer communications? Do you need exceptional customer support and a responsible organizer? You are here reading this because I am the right person for the job! This is why you should hire me: MY QUALIFICATIONS ✅Arts and Sciences Degree in Business Administration. ✅Arts and Sciences Degree in Geography. ✅Adobe Certification in Virtual Graphic Design. WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! ✅Email, Phone, Chat Support ✅Communicating with customers through various channels. ✅Assistance with customers’ complaints. ✅Record Keeping ✅Processing of orders, forms, applications, and requests. ✅Feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process. ✅Customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support ✅Project Management ✅Data Entry ✅Customer Service MY TOOLS ✅Google Applications (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides etc) ✅Microsoft Applications ( Word, Powerpoint etc) ✅Remote communication: phone, email and video conferencing (Skype, Email, Zoom, Google Drive) ✅Various types of CRM and Platforms for Customers Interactions (Willing to learn from your company as well) ✅Adobe Photoshop ✅PhotoPea I have been employed in Administrative Assistance bringing excellent skills in verbal and non-verbal communication, problem-solving, attention to details and decision making. Skilled at working in a high-speed environment while accomplishing major company and studious goals set by my co-workers and school mates. Also, excellent time management skills towards the completion of scheduling, arranging, documenting and communication using my keen technological skills. I am an innovative and fast learner who is motivated and takes pride in being responsible, accountable and confidential. Employing me is adding 8 years of Virtual Administrative Assistant and Customer Support working experience to your business. I am here daily, so give yourself the opportunity to first-hand experience my Virtual Administrative Assistant skills. Simply send a message and let us explore the endless possibilities of initiating business together. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Upwork profile, I hope to work with you soon. KerviaWritingCustomer SupportBusiness AnalysisEnglishEmail SupportTask CoordinationSchedulingOnline Chat SupportAdministrative SupportEssay WritingCustomer ServiceCommunicationsData EntryGraphic Design
- $15 hourlyI am a certified ESL teacher with 12+ years of experience teaching English across different age groups. My passion for teaching and languages has led me to pursue a Bachelor's degree in English and obtain my TESOL certification. I have 15+ years of experience in education, coupled with 12 years of experience teaching at both the secondary and tertiary levels (ages 11-60) – this makes me a powerful asset for any institution and organization. I love the work that I do and want to expand my services to the online marketplace. Currently, I am an ESL lecturer at the University of the Southern Caribbean and the Dominica State College. My passion project, however, is the recently established Languedoc Language Institute which I created to meet the English language needs of both native and non-native speakers. As founder and CEO, I spend a lot of time tailoring lessons and approaches to meet the needs of my various and diverse pool of clients. Over the years, I have employed two main approaches when teaching English as a second language: the “biography-driven approach” and the “communicative approach” - which have yielded excellent results. My primary goal is that every student learns the language and excels at it. My classes are a safe environment where learning happens, and my service is of the highest quality. I provide the following services: - English teaching for children (ages 5-11) - English teaching for adults (individuals who want to improve their English for personal or conversational purposes) - English teaching for corporate clients (individuals, companies, or executives who want to improve their English for business purposes) Contact me to get started! I am looking forward to developing a curriculum specifically for your needs and get your English to the next level!WritingGeneral TranscriptionContent WritingEnglishEnglish GrammarAdult EducationEducationalDistance EducationAcademic K-12Higher EducationAcademic Content DevelopmentCurriculum DesignTeaching EnglishEnglish TutoringEssay Writing
- $8 hourlyWith 15 years of experience as a customer service agent/administrative assistant I have honed my skills of courteous service, attention to detail, superb organizational skills and professionalism. So why choose me? * I offer chat and email support * I pay attention to details * I guarantee effective verbal and written communication with refined communication etiquette * I am target oriented and work well with minimal supervision * I am willing to take on new tasks and do what needs to be done to get the job done * I am qualified to take on administrative tasks I can guarantee that I am more than capable of carrying across these strengths to your company. I am knowledgeable with various online platforms for customer care and I am a quick and efficient learner of new platforms and services. Let me help you grow your business!WritingSocial Media MarketingCustomer SupportGraphic DesignProofreadingData EntryTechnical SupportAdministrative SupportSocial Media ManagementOnline Chat SupportEnglish
- $10 hourlyFocused, driven and ambitious are just a few words to describe me. Everything I do is done to the best of my ability and I take pride in completing projects to perfection. As a holder of an Associate's Degree in Natural Sciences, I have an eye for detail and an open mind. There's nothing I love more than arranging and organizing data and documents to ensure clarity, understanding and efficient processes. Putting together raw facts and content with meticulous care is what I do. During my time as an Administrative Assistant for a real estate company in Dominica, my duties included updating important spreadsheets to guarantee that the company information was always up to date for reference, organizing files for easy access and liaising between clients and sales agents to maintain the flow of communication within the company. But what I can provide goes much beyond that. To properly carry out my tasks I refer to: -Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word -Google Suite including Drive, Gmail, Docs and Slides I am also versed in the use of Zoom for remote communication. I am a skilled writer as well. In high school, I was awarded for excellence in Literature. I love to read and write and know how to catch an audience's attention. Because of my love for good writing, I can pinpoint incorrect grammar and spelling in text. This is why I offer proofreading as a service I am proud to have under my belt as well. I am looking to expand my services to working online and am open to the opportunity of serving your company. Working with me will guarantee quality results. I am easygoing and more than happy to listen to the concerns of my clients. I look forward to hearing from you!WritingStorybookScience FictionBritish English AccentFiction WritingTypingBlog WritingShort Story WritingCreative WritingProofreading
- $20 hourlyI am an undergraduate that has recently completed my Bachelor's Degree(Hons) in Business Management at Monroe College. I am experienced in: *Marketing Services *Customer Service *Essay Writing *Proof Reading *AdvertisingWritingCommunication SkillsCounselingAdvertising DesignAdvertising
- $25 hourlyI am Bernadette Vidal, a qualified elementary school teacher with 26 years of classroom teaching experience. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Language Education-Literacy Studies from the University of the West Indies, where I graduated with First Class Honours. I am also certified in TEFL, and I currently freelance as a writer, English tutor, proofreader and editor. Over the years I have written songs, jingles, poetry, and short stories that I have used as part of my numerous lesson plans. I have also written songs for school competitions. As part of literacy projects at school, I have collated, edited, and self-published my students' writings in the form of mini-books. I am a self-published children's book author on Amazon (KDP). At present, I coach a writers' club, online, in the different types, process, and traits of writing. Additionally, I have written articles for a local magazine in my homeland, Dominica. If you are looking for a creative writer who has rhyme and rhythm and appeals to young learners and writers, I am the right person for the job. Perhaps you are looking for an English tutor for young learners, who would meet the specific language needs of the individual; then, you need me. Over the years, I have worked with students from Grades K to 6, and I possess extensive knowledge in the different components of English Language Arts. I would be happy to work on any project that allows me to share my skills and talents.WritingContent WritingResume WritingSongwritingLyrics WritingEnglish TutoringLesson Plan WritingProofreadingTypingTeaching EnglishCover Letter WritingChildren's WritingPoetryShort Story WritingEducationEnglish
- $10 hourlyAre you looking for a Passionate and Dedicated Writer, Editor or Proofreader who will alleviate your workload? Then I am the right candidate! MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (Expected 2024) ✅Over 16 years of experience in Senior Customer Service Management ✅Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills ✅Excellent Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Applications, and much more WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! ✅Content Writing: Creating written content for websites, blogs, articles, and social media posts. ✅Ghostwriting (books, novels, articles, or other content) ✅Editing and Proofreading: Reviewing and improving the grammar, style, and clarity of written materials, including books, articles, and documents. ✅Creative Writing: Composing creative works, such as short stories, poetry, and novels. ✅Scriptwriting: Writing scripts for films, television, radio, podcasts, and other audio-visual mediums. ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Copywriting: Crafting persuasive and compelling copy for advertising, marketing materials, product descriptions, and sales pages. ✅Ghostwriting: Writing books, novels, articles, or other content on behalf of clients who are credited as the author. ✅Resume and Cover Letter Writing ✅Business Writing: Writing (weekly, monthly, quarterly) business reviews, reports, executive summaries, and other professional documents. ✅Speechwriting: Preparing speeches for public speakers, politicians, or business leaders. ✅Email Marketing Copy: Writing engaging email campaigns to reach and convert subscribers. ✅Social Media Content: Crafting content for social media platforms to engage and inform the target audience. ✅White Papers: Authoring authoritative reports on specific topics or issues to establish thought leadership. ✅Blogging ✅Travel Writing: Writing articles, guides, and reviews about travel destinations and experiences. ✅SEO Writing: Creating content optimized for search engines to improve online visibility and ranking. ✅Biographical Writing: Compiling life stories or biographies for individuals or organizations. ✅Video and Audio Scriptwriting: Crafting scripts for videos, podcasts, and other multimedia content. ✅News and Journalism: Reporting on current events, conducting interviews, and writing news articles. ✅E-book Writing: Authoring e-books on various topics for personal or promotional purposes. ✅Social Advocacy Writing: Creating content to promote social causes, advocacy, or nonprofit organizations. MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much more I am a passionate people leader who truly believe that your attitude determines your altitude. I am also well verses in customer service, leadership content creation and leadership development, recruitment and human resources, local and regional management, client management and coaching and development. From a creative point of view I also write poems, songs, stories and drama pieces for myself for performances and also for other individuals. If you are looking for someone to help you to present your material in a way to captivate a larger audience, or someone to help you take pieces of ideas and merge it into a great read, then look no further. With years of interaction with multiple personalities, I have learnt how to captivate persons in meetings, training and brief sessions, so reaching a wide range of people, in person or virtually will not be a problem for me. I am very much confident that we will build a lasting relationship that will be of mutual benefit to all involved. I Look forward to a productive, flexible, and satisfying engagement. Thank you.WritingCross Functional Team LeadershipCustomer ServiceCaribbean English DialectUS English DialectProofreading FeedbackError DetectionGrammar & Syntax ReviewArticle WritingBlog WritingCopy EditingBook EditingPublic SpeakingEditing & Proofreading
- $15 hourlyI am a multi-talented seasoned Customer Service Supervisor and Appointment Setter with over 12 years of experience working in fast-paced environments with several clients including but not limited to Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, and Farmers Insurance. I specialize in billing, customer support and troubleshooting, and more within a call, phone, email, or live chat setting. I'm an independent worker who adapts very well to change and will upsell your company's products and services while ensuring that all key indicator goals and quality is met. I work very well under pressure and demonstrate excellent time management skills. I am a quick learner, who adapts very well to change. There is no task too big or too small for me. I am also a freelance writer of both adult fiction and children's learning book. I currently run my own clothing brand where I am also the graphic designer behind the brand itself. Over the years I have completed several online courses including an introduction to human resources, graphic design, interior design, writing, and more. If you have gotten this far within my profile, I appreciate you! I look forward to working with and for you toward your goals and ensuring that we meet and surpass them. Feel free to reach out to me should you require someone who is willing to dabble in new ideas with a can-do attitude and reassurance that the job gets done properly and in perfect timing every time! Best regards, Stella H.WritingAppointment SettingCold CallingBPO Call CenterCustomer ExperienceCustomer ServiceOnline Chat SupportEmail SupportMicrosoft OfficeSalesCreative WritingProduct ReviewTypingProofreadingTelemarketing
- $7 hourlyI am an experienced Administrative Office Assistant and Data Entry Clerk. If you are in need of an assistant in Clerical duties to help your organization run smoother, my services are available to you. • I am skilled in Microsoft Office • I work with little or no supervision I appreciate and welcome regular communication and feedback. Feel free to contact me! MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Over 16 years of experience in Administrative Assistance ✅ Microsoft Office WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! (Virtual Assistant Services) ✅Administrative Tasks: reports, schedules, presentations, database updates etc. ✅Editing and Proofreading (Business documents etc...) ✅Email & Schedule Management ✅Email Communication ✅Internet Research ✅File Storage & Organization ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Microsoft PowerPoint ✅Microsoft Publisher ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much moreWritingAdministrative SupportEditing & ProofreadingWriting CritiqueTypingCustomer ServiceAudio TranscriptionClerical SkillsClerical ProceduresData EntryMicrosoft OfficeReceptionist SkillsVirtual Assistance
- $7 hourlyAre you looking for an Experienced Virtual Assistant who will alleviate your workload? Then I am the right candidate! MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health (Hons.) ✅Over 5 years of experience in Administrative Assistance ✅Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills ✅Excellent Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Applications, and much more WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! (Virtual Assistant Services) ✅Administrative Tasks: reports, schedules, presentations, database updates etc. ✅Editing and Proofreading (Business documents etc...) ✅Email & Schedule Management ✅Email Communication ✅Internet Research ✅File Storage & Organization ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much more I am a very polite, educated, respectful, ambitious young lady, dedicated to assigned activities thrown at me without hesitation. Clients and staff confidentiality is one of my biggest priorities on the job, as well as completing tasks on a timely manner. Regular timeliness, communication and honesty are important to me, so let's keep in touch. Kerefar V.WritingCommunicationsComputer SkillsCalendar ManagementData EntrySchedulingVirtual AssistanceEmail ManagementCustomer SupportReport WritingPhone CommunicationEmail CommunicationExecutive SupportReceptionist SkillsAdministrative Support
- $7 hourlyExperienced Virtual Assistant specializing in administrative excellence, virtual collaboration, and confidentiality. A proactive problem-solver and communication maestro, I bring tech-savvy trends to elevate your organization's efficiency. Ready to embark on a journey of success together? 💼✨ MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Associate’s Degree in French, Psychology, Social Studies and Secondary Education ✅Bachelor’s Degree in English expected in 2025 ✅Over 10 years of experience in Customer service, sales and communications ✅Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills ✅Excellent Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Applications, and much more WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! ✅Administrative Tasks: reports, schedules, presentations, database updates etc. ✅ Customer care, problem-solving, phone support, email support, chat support ✅Email & Schedule Management ✅Email Communication ✅Internet Research ✅File Storage & Organization ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much more Elevate your efficiency and redefine success with a Virtual Assistant who's ready to seamlessly support your goals. Let's make remote collaboration work for you! 💻💼✨ DelahWritingEmail SupportAdministrative SupportData EntryShort Story WritingEditing & ProofreadingCreative WritingProofreadingBlog WritingContent WritingBook ReviewPoetryGrammar & Syntax ReviewBlog Commenting
- $10 hourlyPossessing seven (7) years of experience as a News Editor, I bring to the table a range of skills that would be a great asset your organization. I am the proud holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management; with many years of experience in customer service, management, team leadership and office management. I have profound respect for time and deadlines, which allows for timely deliverables. I am self-motivated, dedicated, passionate and hardworking which makes me adaptable to being successful either as a team player or individually. I work diligently to ensure accuracy and efficiency to secure success and fulfilment of operations. I have solidified my aptitude as an Editor at The Chronicle Newspaper where I have coordinated and collaborated with varies reporters/journalists and other writers to ensure timely, relevant and accurate articles are published to inform, educate and entertain readers of every demographic. I’ve also been tasked with other critical operational and managerial duties within the organization not limited to email and calendar management, sales, account payables and human resource management. I also mastered fundamental team building and managerial skills through my tenure at Allard Empire – Little Caesars, where I quickly accelerated my way through the ranks to Store Manager. In this position I was responsible for the overall operations and productivity of the store, which included sales, inventory management, hiring, training, quality control and overall customer satisfaction. As a Professor’s Personal Assistant, I gained skills in appointment booking and confirmation, office management, telephone and e-mail communication, and handling of confidential information. These skills proved sacred to the professor and students I served. If you are looking for someone who is hardworking, passionate and energetic … look no further. Let’s get started!WritingZoom Video ConferencingEditing & ProofreadingEmail SupportOffice AdministrationOffice ManagementTeam ManagementPhone CommunicationPayroll AccountingCustomer SupportEmail CommunicationBookkeepingAdministrative SupportExecutive SupportCustomer Service
- $8 hourlyI have worked in a variety of capacities from recovery and assessment with the International Organization of Migration, to Geographic Information Systems work with the Central Statistics Office of the Government of Dominica and even as an intern with the Dominica Meteorological Service. Additionally, I have been engaged in many research projects with the most recent being that of junior researcher under the Connecting Communities for Climate and Disaster Risk Preparedness (CCC-DRiP) Initiative led by the University of the West Indies Institute for Sustainable Development. I am a very enthusiastic and passionate individual determined to be successful in everything that I do. I value seizing the moment and taking advantage of every opportunity given in life. One day I hope to use my expertise to contribute positively to the worldWritingSocial Media ManagementArcGISEditing & ProofreadingAdministrative SupportVirtual AssistanceCanvaMicrosoft ExcelSocial Media AdvertisingData CollectionDigital MappingMap IllustrationEnvironmentGeographyMarketing
- $7 hourlyAre you looking for a Proficient Admin Assistant, Proofreader and Editor? Then look no further! MY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE ✅Associate's Degree in Information Technology ✅Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a minor in Business Marketing ✅Excellent written and verbal communication skills ✅Dedication to exceptional results WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! (Editing and Proofreading/Writing) ✅Editing and proofreading articles, content, and more ✅Social Media content writing and editing: Captions, posts, articles ✅Content review: books, articles, letters etc… ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much more I am an avid reader, a prolific writer, and a lover of the English language. I believe strongly that positivity can and will always prevail! Throughout my academic and professional career, I have continuously been drawn to the world of writing, editing, and proofreading. There is a unique sense of satisfaction in taking a piece of text and refining it to its full potential. In particular, the world of proofreading is a captivating puzzle, where each corrected error helps to enhance the overall clarity and impact of a document. It is this passion for language that has led me to excel in my previous roles, earning praise from clients and colleagues alike. Looking forward to engaging in a mutually beneficial and long-lasting business relationship with you! Loik C.WritingCustomer Feedback DocumentationReceptionist SkillsSound MixingAudio TranscriptionTypingVoice-OverVoice RecordingSongwritingWritten ComprehensionWriting CritiqueTech & ITSystem Administration
- $6 hourlyI have a certificate in graphic design and currently pursuing a degree in computer sciences i also have an interest in writing and literature.WritingTime ManagementGraphic Design
- $7 hourlyAre you looking for an Efficient Virtual Assistant or Admin Support who will alleviate your workload? Then I am the right candidate! MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Over 10 years of experience in Administrative Assistance, Customer Service, Business Management. ✅Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills ✅Excellent Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Applications, and much more WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! (Virtual Assistant Services) ✅Administrative Tasks: reports, schedules, presentations etc. ✅Editing and Proofreading (Business documents etc...) ✅Email & Schedule Management ✅Email Communication ✅Internet Research ✅File Storage & Organization ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research ✅Social Media Content and captions ✅Editing and Proofreading of social media posts MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite, and much more I am highly organised with great attention to detail. If you are looking for someone to take a bit of your admin load off, assist in document organisation, preparation or data entry, you can look no further and know that 100% Client and Customer Satisfaction is my #1 Goal! Milva B.WritingOnline Chat SupportData EntryGraphic DesignEditing & ProofreadingCopywritingArt & DesignVirtual AssistanceCustomer Service ChatbotEmail ManagementExecutive SupportReceptionist SkillsAdministrative Support
- $15 hourlyI am a degree trained, energetic educator, with proven skills in teaching diverse subjects at the elementary level. As a 17-year veteran teacher, I am diligent and adaptable in meeting individual students' needs within a warm and safe educational environment. I have a wealth of experience in online educational tools and virtual learning (teaching) platforms. TEACHING SERVICES: ✔ Teaching & Tutoring ✔ Lesson Plan Development ✔ Assistance with Assignments ✔ Research Assistance ✔ Proofreading TEACHING TOOLS I EMPLOY: ✔ Google Classroom ✔ Nearpod ✔ Edpuzzle ✔ LiveWorkSheets ✔ Formative ✔ Wordwall ✔ CommonCoreSheet ✔ Zoom & Google Meet I have worked as an Executive Assistant for multiple organizations and schools at the elementary and tertiary levels. I am a true all-around assistant with the ability to multitask and handle all aspects of business, while increasing overall productivity with efficient work. VA SERVICES: ✔ Administrative Support ✔ Data Entry and Management ✔ Email and Calendar Management ✔ Research Assistance ✔ Proofreading VA TOOLS I CAN MANAGE: 📝 Word Processing (Microsoft Word, Google Documents) 📊 Data Entry (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Access) 🖌 Design Tools (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva) 📧 Email (Microsoft Outlook, Gmail) MY COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS: ✔ Instant communication ✔ Fast turnaround time ✔ Noticeable Improvement in Performance ✔ Detailed Progress Report ✔ High-quality & Efficient Work ✔ 100% satisfactionWritingExecutive SupportGoogle WorkspaceMicrosoft OfficeWord ProcessingProofreadingTutoringTeachingTypingReceptionist SkillsAccounting BasicsData EntryTeam ManagementPhone SupportEmail Communication
- $10 hourlySkills: 1. Strong communication skills: Able to effectively communicate and collaborate with clients, understanding their requirements and delivering high-quality work. 2. Time management: Skilled at prioritizing tasks, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering results within deadlines. 3. Adaptability: Quick to learn and adapt to different industries, technologies, and work environments, ensuring a seamless transition into new projects. 4. Attention to detail: Meticulous in reviewing work for accuracy, ensuring that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations. 5. Problem-solving: Proficient in identifying challenges, analyzing options, and implementing innovative solutions to achieve project objectives. 6. Self-motivated: Able to work independently, taking ownership of projects and demonstrating a strong work ethic to consistently deliver exceptional results. 7.WritingCommunicationsCommentingCustomer Service
- $6 hourlyI'm journalist versatile and knowledgeable about radio and newspaper news coverage. Two years of experience writing SEO-oriented content in web pages and using audio editing tools. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly acquiring new skills. • Writing and Editing • Online News Content • Breaking News Coverage • SEO-oriented Content CreationWritingNews ArticleArticle WritingAudio EditingSEO StrategyProofreading
- $10 hourlyI'm an educator and writer with 3+ years of experience. I also have 2+ years of customer service experience at ana auto insurance company.WritingCreative DirectionPoetryEducationEducation PresentationCreative Writing
- $5 hourlyI am a hard worker with good grammar and comprehension skills. Good with mathematics and work quite often with computers. I currently have an associate degree in Accounting. I'm also competent in music editing using computer software.WritingAccountingCorporate Event PlanningGoogle SheetsVideo EditingInformation TechnologyEvent ManagementLoan ProcessingGoogle FormsGoogle Docs
- $25 hourlyWhy should you worry about your backend when there is so much to get done in a day? Who has time to check on emails and ensure that all correspondences are being sent out? Do you like being your own gatekeeper? If you feel that you resonate with these questions, then look no further and rest assured that with me, you will be able to carry on, while I work on your tasks and improving your systems. I work to get the job done, with efficiency and high productivity. I am open with my communication and I stand by the principle of integrity in my work. If you're still reading, why not reach out? I would LOVE to talk more about how I can help improve your office. NovieWritingFormattingGhostwritingAppointment SettingVirtual AssistanceBlog ContentFamilyBlog WritingArticle WritingCreative WritingContent WritingSearch Engine OptimizationEnglishContent SEOSEO Writing
- $13 hourlyDo you need a reliable Christian writer and content creator whether it is for producing articles and blog posts, editing or proofreading your content? Do you need a voice that can relay your message in a powerful and convincing way? You are here reading this because I am the right person for the job! This is why you should hire me: MY QUALIFICATIONS ✅Bachelor of Arts (BA), Theology and Christian. ✅Associate's degree, Social Sciences ✅Public Speaking and Professional Presentation Skills Certification ✅Introduction and Advanced Counselling Certification WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! ✅Bring across thoughts related to faith through writing and creative media ✅Produce original news articles or developing articles from press releases ✅Proofread ✅Produce Listenable Voiceovers ✅Develop and execute programs with international organizations ✅Have High productivity and efficiency. ✅Produce work in Microsoft’s PowerPoint, Word and Excel ✅Bring across deep, scriptural knowledge through content produced. ✅Quickly Grasp Advanced Spiritual Concepts you wish to have shared ✅Simplify Complex Spiritual Concepts you desire to share ✅Write Academically / Theologically ✅Utilize effective Christian Writing MethodsWritingEditing & ProofreadingSocial Media EngagementChristian TheologyReligious & InspirationalSermon WritingCreative WritingDisaster Recovery PlanSports WritingCounselingAdministrative SupportContent WritingReligious, Charitable & NonprofitEmail Support
- $10 hourlyHello there. In a generation that gets easily distracted while using the internet, I am one who is focused and doesn't get distracted by the usage of electronic devices and the internet. Hence, I can produce quality work within a short time. I am currently a blogger who writes on materials that bring 'Hope' through story telling. As a former Medical student, I have been involved in writing research papers. This involves researching for available articles on the topic, compiling them to suit your need and publish the work. If no available articles, conducting laboratory experiment and/or involving the community through questionnaire has been the next best option. I love writing and I love it with dignity and pride.WritingGeneral TranscriptionCreative WritingFact-CheckingCopywritingArticleResearcherEducationBusiness ServicesArticle WritingMedia & Entertainment
- $20 hourly***Experience using Voice applications, MaxAgent, Microsoft word, excel, Intercom, and much more *** Holder of an Associate’s Degree in Humanities of Art: Law. I am also pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management. Are you looking for an expert in voice over services? Then look no further. I am passionate and hardworking with great interpersonal skills. I have experience with voice overs from being employed at the Government Information Service in my country from 2019 to present as an information assistant/reporter where one of my main responsibilities was to voice features in the field. I was also responsible for producing videos, taking photos, and writing news articles . I am also knowledgeable as a Customer Care Specialist having worked for 1 year at the Call Center where I was trained extensively. I work hard to provide excellent voice over services and customer care satisfactorily no matter your business or line work. I thrive under difficult or high-pressured situations that require me to think outside the box. I am always open to new opportunities and learning new skills to keep me up to date with the emerging needs of clients. With a mix of my skills as a voice over artist and customer care specialist , I am confident that I will be able to carry out whatever tasks are assigned to me in the time frame requested. Thank you for taking the time to visit my profile and I look forward to working with you.WritingSmooth Voice TonePublic SpeakingVoice & Tone ConsistencyCreative DirectionPhone CommunicationVoice ActingFemale VoiceNature PhotographyMedia & EntertainmentRadio BroadcastingCreative WritingDesign EnhancementCaribbean English Accent
- $22 hourlyI am a trained Obstetrician Gynecologist, and Public Health Specialist experienced in medical scientific writing, medical interpretation/translation (English-Mandarin), medical writing, and health care writing. I hold a Bachelor of Clinical Medicine (MD), Master of Medicine, and Master of Public Health. As someone who studied and lived in China for nine years, I speak and communicate in both English and Mandarin fluently and have experienced the culture deeply in a way that makes me an astute writer, communicator, and translator in both languages (English and Mandarin). I am also well-versed in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, academic research, and experiment design. Effective communication, time management, leadership, adaptability, analytical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making are all important to me in professional engagements. Contact me for any of your writing and translation projects that involve: - Medical documents - Medical reports - Medical articles and websites - Technical documents and reports - Medical, pharmaceutical, or technical presentations I look forward to working with you!WritingMandarin ChineseScientific WritingMedical TranslationAnalytical PresentationAcademic ResearchResearch MethodsManagement SkillsPublic HealthPolicy AnalysisPolicy WritingMedicalMedicineInformation AnalysisHealth & Wellness
- $6 hourlyAre you looking for an Experienced Virtual Assistant or an Editor/Proofreader who will alleviate your workload? Then I am the right candidate! MY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE ✅Associate’s Degree in Accounts & Economics (Hons.) ✅Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Expected in 2025) ✅Over 4 years of experience in Administrative Assistance and Customer Service ✅Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills ✅Excellent Mastery of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Google Applications, and much more WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU! (Virtual Assistant Services) ✅Administrative Tasks: reports, schedules, presentations, database updates etc. ✅Editing and Proofreading (Business documents etc...) ✅Email & Schedule Management ✅Email Communication ✅Internet Research ✅File Storage & Organization ✅Administrative Assistance ✅Data Entry ✅Data Research MY TOOLS ✅Microsoft Word ✅Microsoft Excel ✅Google Applications ✅Microsoft Office Suite ✅Project Management Collaboration tools (Asana...) and much more I am a consummate professional with a love for the business field. I am a dedicated, committed and hard-working individual who believes that with a positive attitude, any challenge can be overcome. Additionally, I am skilled in data collection and analysis with a meticulous eye for detail. I am very much confident that we will build a lasting relationship that will be of mutual benefit to all involved. Looking forward to an engaging, flexible, and productive engagement. Thank you. Jesima C.WritingVirtual AssistancePhone SupportCaribbean English AccentFemale VoiceMicrosoft PowerPointCustomer SupportReport WritingLetter WritingEmail CommunicationEmail SupportAdministrative SupportEditing & ProofreadingCommunicationsMicrosoft Office
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.