Hire the best Writers in Malaysia
Check out Writers in Malaysia with the skills you need for your next job.
- $130 hourlyHey, I’m Cecilia. You may be looking for just a writer, or need an editor to check on your writer’s work. You may have been subjected to an avalanche of information about publishing, or even took a course on building an online publishing business. Whatever you’re doing, and how ever you got here, what you’re looking for is a solid return on your investment, otherwise you could just put it in a Fund or leave it in a time deposit. So, what you are looking to do is make money, right? To do that you need professionals. From knowing what genre the market is looking for, to the kinds of tropes that resonate. To understand what your market demographic is and use imagery and language that resonates with them. Even the colors on the cover are chosen based on the psychology of your chosen demographic. Then when all that is said and done, you have to make sure that the plot, the themes, the trope, the metaphors, and the cadence connect with your target market. Sound too much? Well that’s where I come in. I am your one-stop solution. I’m a writer, and have been an editor - I still look over some of the work my writer’s produce. I've been deeply immersed in the publishing industry for fifteen years including planning promos, roadshows, beta testing, planning cover reveals, and then digital marketing. So when we work together, you know that you have a partner who brings what you need to the table. I do want to tell you though, I don’t come cheap. I am more expensive than most on this platform. But, know that I am the most cost effective. Measure my performance by how successful your book fares and you will come to realize my value. For those who think that marketing comes at the end of the writing process, let me ask you this. Do food producers create a product and then find a buyer, or identify the buyer before creating the product? I am currently with Meridien Digital, a group of publishing and creative professionals. Our mission is to redefine publishing in the 21st century. We're your partners from the very inception of an idea to the selection of fonts, the design of captivating covers, and the comprehensive promotion of your work. Meridien is your unwavering support system, shepherding your publishing venture from inception to completion, ultimately making your aspiration of conquering the publishing market a tangible reality. Now, what does all this mean for you? It means a better return on your time and investment. Here's what I bring to the table: 📝 Writing Services: Drawing from my experience as a writer, I offer content creation services, ensuring that your words are not just well-crafted but also engaging. ✍️ Editorial Expertise: With my background in editing, I bring a keen eye for detail to your manuscript, ensuring it's polished and error-free. 📖 Publishing Guidance: I provide insights and support for navigating the intricate world of publishing, helping you make informed decisions about the publishing process. 📚 Book Design: From cover design to interior layout, I ensure that your book is not only well-written but also visually appealing and reader-friendly. 📊 Marketing Strategies: Leveraging my marketing experience, I create and execute tailored promotional campaigns to help your book reach its intended audience. Your Journey Begins Here My goal is to take your publishing project seriously, from its inception to the final marketing push. If you're looking for a dedicated partner who understands the industry from every angle, reach out to me. Let's discuss how I can bring your vision to life and make your publishing dreams a reality.WritingArticle WritingSEO WritingSearch Engine OptimizationFiction WritingBiography WritingContent WritingHistoryBlog ContentGhostwritingNonfiction
- $30 hourly✍️ Former journalist/editor with LiveatPC.com, a popular tech magazine/site in Malaysia. • Wrote daily news, feature articles, gadget reviews, and game news and reviews. • Managed social media platforms and handled paid advertorials for renowned companies. • Expertise in crafting engaging affiliate articles, product reviews, and tutorials. 🎓 Bachelor's in Mass Communications and Diploma in Arts & Creative Industries from Curtin Singapore. 💼 Interim Editor at PC.com, responsible for managing magazine content from writing to final edits. • Collaborated with freelancers and writers, worked with the design team, and ensured smooth publication of physical & digital magazine. 💪 Freelancing with long-term clients in tech, consumer products, gaming, and pop culture. • Composed buying guides, comparisons, news, feature articles, and more. • Skilled in meeting prompt deadlines without compromising quality. 🔎 Familiarity with SEO guidelines and latest industry trends. • Conduct thorough research to create content that meets Google's ranking criteria. • Adaptable to different formatting and SEO requirements of various clients. 🖋️ Passionate about providing accurate information and reader-friendly content. • Proficient in translating complex jargon and technical details into easily digestible articles. • Committed to delivering high-quality work that captivates and informs readers. Contact me now and let's bring your project to life! To know more about what I can do for you and your organisation, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm always available to connect with clients.WritingBlog ContentGamingTech & ITSEO WritingArticle WritingArticleGeneral TranscriptionCopywritingHumor WritingNews WritingBlog WritingCreative WritingEditing & ProofreadingResearcher
- $15 hourlyAn enthusiastic and passionate writer with deep analytical and literary skills. Writing eventually became more than a passion hence experience in creative and content writing grew. Currently an aspiring Lawyer with 3 years of versatile experience. Started my career as a creative writer by drafting Book Reviews for a digital magazine. Later, pursued a job at a local Pre School (Kindergarten) as an English Teacher. Learnt various skills such as time management, research and creativity. In order to improve my Technical and Content Writing Skills I took up a job as a Digital Marketer and learnt the art of SEO Writing as well. The job challenged my skills more each day and taught me every aspect of digital marketing varying from SEO Analysis, SEO Writing, Developing Marketing Campaigns, Introducing Marketing Strategies, and Handling an E-Commerce Website for Online Sales & Social Media Management.WritingCopywritingArticle WritingArticleData EntryGraphic DesignWebsite ContentSocial Media ManagementDigital MarketingCreative Writing
- $10 hourlyI am a videographer and editor with over 3 years of experience and a true passion for the craft. I have had the privilege of editing videos for hundreds of thousands of viewers online as well as being a part of film production projects. I have also been making music for over 4 years. I have created backing tracks for promotional videos and games, beats and lyrics for several artists, instrumentals for wedding purposes as well as music transcriptions. I can play the piano, guitar, bass, as well as the drum pads. Additionally, I have over a years experience working with a music studio where jamming and recordings were the main business as well as providing backline and live mixing services to events including concerts. With that, I can provide you with these services: Video Production - Engaging Social Media Shorts - Smooth Vlogs - Engaging Youtube/Long Form Videos - Attractive Short Films - Beautiful Commercial Advertisements - Seamless Sound Design Music Production: - Beat Making - Transcription - Mixing - Mastering - Songwriting / Lyric Writing I personally enjoy being the person behind the scenes so I would be more than happy to participate or assist you in creating something great.WritingVideo MarketingMusic ProductionMusic VideoVideo Editing & ProductionVideo ProductionMusicVoice ActingVoice-OverVideographyLyrics WritingAudio EditingMusic & Sound DesignAudio Post ProductionCreative Writing
- $9 hourly💡 My services can increase your work efficiency with great results. 📈 Save you 50% cost and time, also getting 2X-4X more efficiency. My clients say about me: ✔️ "Excellent communication." ✔️ "Hope to work with you again. 😊" ✔️ "Quick response and very helpful to the candidates." 💭 Are you thinking: ● "I have a great idea, but hard to implement into a business." ● "I have no time to do tedious and heavy work." ● "My business needs assistant real quick." 🤝 We are a GREAT FIT, you will get: ★ No more worries about Content Creating and Market Research. ★ Focus on what you do BEST in your business. ★ Quality content/voice-over to educate your target audiences. ★ Work with a reliable freelancer and get your work done fast. 😎 Merits for you: ● Multilingual supported ● 100% Clients Satisfaction ● Well-Planned Content Strategy ● Honesty Feedback in real time ⚡️ Why hire QUIK: SAVE = EARN: Fast services and excellent results, always on time. We do not just work fast, but also care about our client's long-term success. 😇 What we looking in clients: ● Open-minded, respectful attitude ● Honest and Trustworthy relationships ● Focused on taking actions and improvements. ● Knows our minimum scope, and wants for the BEST! 💲 Discount 30% for repeat buyers! Here are your NEXT steps: 👉 Just click the 🟢 green button in the top-right-corner. 💬 Shoot me your project details and budget. We can have a quick chat. Expertise: ➤ Content Management ➤ Content Writing ➤ Content Creating ➤ Voice Over ➤ Narration ➤ Presentation ➤ Tutorial ➤ Customer Relation ➤ Employee Language Coaching ➤ Translation and Interpretation ➤ Marketing Copy ➤ Technical Support ➤ Customer ServiceWritingProgressive Web AppWebsite TranslationSimplified ChineseMobile AppEditing & ProofreadingVoice ActingGeneral TranscriptionMarkdownMandarin ChineseJekyllEnglishVoice-OverTranslation
- $7 hourlyHello there! Thank you for visiting my profile. I am skilled in voice over, voice recording, writing and data entry. I am a full time students major in Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) Finance. I am new freelancer in Upwork. As you can see on my profile, I have only done a very few job. I have done voice recording and a logo designing project before. Even though I am a new freelancer, I am very committed and passionate to give my all for every job given to me. I can guarantee that all my job are high quality. I am ready to learn new things from my clients. Just to let you know I am ready to start the job anytime, ASAP!WritingLogo DesignMalay
- $15 hourlyI will be your personal virtual assistant. I'm very reliable and on time. I have 20 years working as office administration. Now doing freelancer as digital data entry job, admin assistant, customer support, email handling, copy paste, cold calling, and translation. I'm also have skill for simple logo. If you are interested with any services, please do not hesitate to interview and discuss more on the project. Looking forward to your positive response. Thank you. Reply as soon as possible. I will be your excellence virtual assistant.WritingCold CallingTranslationCopywritingEnglish to Malay TranslationLead Generation AnalysisCustomer SupportData AnalysisAdministrative SupportEmail & NewsletterSurveyData EntryMicrosoft ExcelCopy & Paste
- $20 hourlyMore than 20 years experience in IT/Telco software projects and an experienced Malay translator. - B.Sc. in Computer Science - IT Business Analyst by profession - Native Malay speaker - Fluent in English Focusing on below: English-Malay translation - certificates, petitions, reports, official documents, mobile app localization etc. Mobile apps testing & quality assurance - testing on Malaysian carrier - Celcom, Maxis & Digi. Software technical writer - user requirement, acceptance test, user guide and training manual.WritingMobile App TestingEnglish to Malay TranslationUser Acceptance TestingTechnical SupportMalay to English TranslationEnglishTranslation
- $10 hourlyEngineer by profession but have the love for writing. At work, I dedicated 50% of time for data compilation and technical report writing. Technically, I am able to help you with technical report writing, administrative and QA related item. As a writer, I love writing about parenting, early childhood, recipes, travel and fashion related topics. As someone who is bilingual, English and Bahasa Malaysia excellent speaker and writer; I am also able to do translation; Bahasa Malaysia to English & English to Bahasa Malaysia.WritingWordPressElementorReport WritingTechnical WritingArticle WritingGhostwritingEnglish to Malay TranslationData AnalysisMicrosoft ExcelBusiness PresentationContent Writing
- $12 hourlyI am based in Malaysia and have worked in customer service for at least three years. My primary goal is to provide my clients with high-quality work. You can rely on me to complete your task because I am meticulous and detail oriented. I can provide a variety of services, including: - Article writing - Format editing - Product review - Live Host - Dissertation - Assignment - Appointment scheduling - Resume services - CV - Business proposal - Data Entry/Encoding - Data Collection Regards, SyafiqahWritingResearch MethodsConduct ResearchVideo EditingArticleData AnalysisMicrosoft Excel PowerPivotAcademic ResearchAudio TranscriptionLiterary TranslationResume WritingArticle WritingTranslationTyping
- $15 hourlyI have interned as a Digital Marketer at Kopi Date (SG), where I gained first-hand experience on how to be a great Digital Marketer. I've been freelancing for over a year, editing content, writing Search Engine Optimised (SEO) content, and creating copies for several clients. I also have an extensive background as a literature writer, reviewer, and editor. I believe I would be a great addition to any team as a creative writer. In my short time as a working adult, I've learned that being open to new opportunities and being quick to adapt are key factors to success. And I feel like I possess these traits.WritingBlog WritingShort Story WritingEditing & ProofreadingBlog ContentCopywritingContent WritingBlog CommentingStory ConceptSocial Media MarketingBlog DevelopmentEmail Marketing StrategyBook EditingSEO Writing
- $16 hourlyA life-long writer, EN/AR translator, and an experienced social media marketer. If you are looking for: Translation, Subtitling, flawless & SEO-optimized writing, proofreading, and Social media marketing. Do not hesitate to contact me!WritingSEO WritingCopywritingBlog WritingCustomer ServiceOn-Page SEOArabic to English TranslationDigital MarketingMalay to English TranslationSearch Engine OptimizationEnglish to Arabic TranslationContent WritingSocial Media Marketing
- $80 hourlyWords, meaning, inspiration, and hope - my job as a writer is to skillfully weave these different strands together to create a piece of writing for you that soars. I am a multi-disciplinary English writer and also a medical doctor with a UK medical degree. Words and language are endlessly powerful tools in the right hands. My work as a writer is to use these tools to engage, inspire, and from a business perspective, to help you sell, sell, sell. I am always on the lookout to write for inspiring leaders and businesses that are contributing brilliant ideas to change the world for the better. I have written for clients in a diverse range of industries, including telehealth, marketing, fashion, technology, and technology I am an expert at helping businesses and brands find their voice, articulate their message, and amplify their cause. It's time to take your business / charity to the next level with writing that is nuanced, inspiring, and hopeful. If I decide to work with you, rest assured you have my complete dedication to get the job done, and done well.WritingEnglishContent WritingOnline WritingSocial Media MarketingScienceContent EditingSales WritingBlog WritingMedicalNews WritingMedical TerminologyPolicy WritingHumor Writing
- $50 hourlyNeed an experienced writer whom you can rely on to craft high-quality blogs, articles, podcast summaries, and books? Hi, I’m Tifa. I write for coaches, business owners, and individuals who want to spread their words and products/services/ideas to the world. And this is how I can help: 1. I’m one of the rare A-list writers who genuinely care for your customers/readers. I can help you craft content that clicks with your customers/readers using the “Multitude Mindread” technique I've created. 2. I’m a published blog writer – which means I take your project and organization very seriously. With my highly responsible personality, you will never again rush for last-minute publishing or looking for backups. 3. Writing for SEO optimization is my third nature. With the keywords you assign (no keywords? Don’t worry, I can find some for you), I write blogs that are friendly to Google and humans, resulting in higher rankings on Google. 4. I inject fascinating storytelling elements into your content that hooks your readers right away - even if you're a professional organization. 5. Editing and Proofreading is my second nature. With each blog you’ve assigned to me, you’ll require minimal time for edits. I can help you save time editing my work so you can invest your precious time on other priorities. 6. Have hands-on experiences with WordPress. Yoast SEO, Medium and LinkedIn Article. The content topics I have written for are: • Health & Fitness • Parenting • Business • Coaching • Self-help • Lifestyle Now it's your turn. What is your project all about and how can I help you achieve your goals? Let's discuss over the Upwork chat!WritingBlog WritingArticle WritingContent WritingCopywriting
- $35 hourlyI teach all these at my university: Statistics, Research Methods, Testing & Assessment (building/creating instruments and questionnaires), Scale Theory (Rasch Theory), Data analyses (analysing large data sets using SPSS). I am sure I can be of great and useful help & assistance to those needing these skill sets (and experience). I can also do translation work on these 2 languages - English , Malay. I consider myself a very 'hands-on' instructor and have the knack to explain/relate "difficult topics/subjects in an easy, friendly manner". What you have got to lose? Message and get a hold of me and we can further discuss each Request/Job in detail. :)WritingSecurity Assessment & TestingIBM SPSSMathematicsData AnalysisData MiningSurvey DesignResearch MethodsQuantitative AnalysisPortfolio WebsiteEducationalPsychometrics
- $40 hourlyI believe in this fast-paced era, the time is now limited, in-house resources are getting expensive, thus everyone is going all out for outsourcing. Amidst Covid-19, many people lost their job and source of income. Here I am, delivering my years of experiences, services & skills to become a professional freelancer! I'm a Master's graduate from the University of Glasgow, UK, which gives me the requisite background to handle research writing. I am able to write in any genre ranging from simple articles, research papers, proposal papers, business plans, and many more. I've experience writing proposals for more than 8 years. I had been actively involved in many university programs that needed me to write various proposals for bidding, budgeting, and project management. From these experiences, I've gathered various skills, including communication, teamwork, leadership, time management, and presentation skills. I've worked in a business company for more than 3 years where I was responsible for project management and market research. I'm also involved in the social media marketing and web development. Data entry is my cup of tea. I'm able to complete the database by internet/web research and creating and distribute online questionnaires to gather more datas. I am a versatile and flexible freelancers. I can work at a reasonably fast-pace efficiently and meticulously. I enjoy writing and willing to work extra mile to keep the client and myself happy with the result. Beside that, the experiences that I gained from managing events and projects allows me to develop few designing and editing skills in both photos and videos. I'm able to negotiate the rate and will definitely finish the work well done. If you are interested, do message me for further discussion. ******************* Research & Writing ******************** > Report Writing > Business Plan > Literature Review > Power point presentations ********************** Data Entry ********************** > Excel > SPSS > Internet & Web Research > QuestionnairesWritingSearch Engine OptimizationData EntryOnline Market ResearchTopic ResearchOnline ResearchBusiness Proposal WritingContent WritingGhostwritingArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingMicrosoft ExcelWordPress
- $35 hourlyPassionate economists and financial analysts, looking at how macroeconomics events impact the markets and companies. I have experience working for a sovereign wealth fund and central bank, and is currently pursuing a Masters in Economics.WritingContent WritingEconomicsFinanceInvestment ResearchResearcherArticle Writing
- $100 hourlyCreative social media manager with a passion for boosting brand awareness and customer engagement. Skilled in copywriting and basic graphic design tools. Personally started and grew a Facebook page for WWF-Malaysia from 0-1,000+ in just a few months.WritingAdobe IllustratorCanvaContent CreationJavaPythonSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media ContentContent Management PlanContent EditingContent WritingFinal DraftEnglish ProofreadingMicrosoft WordCopywriting
- $40 hourlyFreelance writer by profession, an artist by heart and a YouTuber in making, I seek to learn new things and improve my skills every day. With almost 5 years of experience in article writing, ghost writing, blog post writing. resume and cover letter writing. product descriptions and product reviews writing, educational advertisement writing and lifestyle/health/psychology/shopping writing, I'm in search of some work that challenges me and allows me to grow with every word. Being a foodie and a traveler with two young handsome & lively boys and husband sharing the same passions with me, I started my YouTube channel in May 2022. It's all about kids' entertainment, education and learning activities, indoor and outdoor places for kids learning, fun and edutainment. Lucky enough to have a husband who shares same passions and dreams as mine, we are currently running a Facebook page that is all about lifestyle, travel, food, fun, family, kids, education, entertainment and skills building. Confident. Competitive. Collaborative. Determined. Energetic. Focused. Helpful. Inquisitive. Logical. Patient. Sensitive. Spontaneous. Task-oriented. Tenacious. That is all me.WritingCover Letter WritingSEO WritingResume WritingArticle WritingEditing & ProofreadingContent WritingLifestyleContent EditingGhostwritingContent SEOBlog WritingArticle
- $35 hourlyNative and Bilingual in English and Malay with a flair in the art of Marketing and Sales content-writing, I can understand your advertorial and marketing needs better in order to create effective and practical contents that bring call-for-action results to your business. Nothing speaks better to a target audience than using the right words; to create the right emotional impact for Be it for B2B or B2C services, contact me now for partnership opportunities and rates enquiry. ——— What’s my Edge? (Genre/ types of work done) 1. ONLINE- SEO Content Writing A. Website Writing for these Industries: Beauty Slimming Aesthetic Pharmaceutical/Health Construction- Interior Design, Landscape Architecture Branding & Consultancy business Event Company B. Online Article Writing: Beauty Slimming Aesthetic Pharmaceutical/Health Construction- Interior Design C. Influencer biodata write-up & Paper Interview with Magnificent World. 2. OFFLINE A. Marketing Pamphlets for Investors B. Marketing Flyers to Customers C. Brand Story content writing D. Product write-up E. Business Legal Writing & Advice on: I) Business agreement– Industries covered: Branding & Marketing Co., Interior Design Co., Event Co. II) Profit-Sharing agreement III) Partnership agreement IV) Tenancy agreement VI) Employee contractWritingSearch Engine OptimizationArticleLanding PageProduct PageCreative WritingAbout Us PageCopywritingBusiness ServicesWebsite ContentArticle WritingMedia & Entertainment
- $60 hourlyI was born in Malaysia and have got the Google Data Analytics Certification from Coursera. Experienced in data gathering, data cleaning, data analysis, data visualisation, and data presentation over a year. Key skills: 🔑 SQL querying to database 🔑 R programming language 🔑 Making data visualization in Tabelau or R 🔑 Cleaning raw data for easy analysis in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets 🔑 Making a data analysis presentation by using Microsoft Office/Google SlideWritingCommunicationsMicrosoft ExcelRSEMrushGoogle SheetsVLOOKUPSQLNative App DevelopmentStructural DetailingSearch Engine OptimizationCommunication SkillsTime ManagementTableauSEO WritingGoogle AnalyticsGoogle Cloud PlatformMicrosoft WordGoogle SlidesMicrosoft PowerPointJapaneseEnglish
- $35 hourlyI am an impressionist artist and writer. Being an artist, it's not really far from being a writer. In fact, they are very related to each other as to produce both worked pieces, I do research, brainstorm, develop the story, and complete an artwork or article (story, script, blog post, etc). The only difference as I experience it is the media used; when painting I use colors and canvases, and when writing I use pen and paper. I am a graduate of Universiti Sains Malaysia where my minor course is English for Professionals (specializing in professional writing and listening). I have written many articles in the Malay language for a local journalist and published them in one of the local newspapers. I also worked for many companies to compose email replies to their clients to support their customer service departments. Other than that, I also run an art studio to sell my artwork. By running my own business I gained experiences such as copywriting, creating marketing materials, writing blog posts, writing business proposals, and many more written articles. Since I am new to Upwork, I am looking for more experience to write scripts for YouTube videos, write children's story books, and blog articles, do topic research, etc. Let's support each other!WritingStorytellingGraphic DesignAcrylic PaintingTeaching EnglishTeaching AlgebraBlog WritingOil PaintingStory EditingSales WritingStorybookCustomer ServiceMuralScriptwritingCreative Writing
- $75 hourlyIf you're a business owner who wants to create a powerful sales page, I can help. In fact, I might just be the only person on this site who can deliver what you're looking for. Bold claim, but let me explain. My name is Sabrina and I specialise in creating sales pages and video sales letters. That means the whole enchilada: landing page copy, sales page copy, video scripts, brand development, you name it. Unlike other copywriters, I'm the best at what I do because I've been published by world-famous brands like Mindvalley, Vishen Lakhiani, Tatler, Harper's Bazaar, and Cosme Japan. Here's what some of my clients say about working with me: "Sabrina is a brilliant and strategic writer who was managing the entire copywriting process for all social media channels at Mindvalley. She led multiple launches and branding campaigns on 10+ communication channels and social media platforms with over 18+ million followers worldwide across 195 countries that never failed to convert." — Alexandru Cucer, Head of Communications at Mindvalley "As the creators of novel technology, it was paramount that we found a copywriter that had the skill to translate our thoughts into digestible statements. Sabrina is able to achieve this perfectly. The discovery phase with Sabrina was painless and highly efficient, and she managed to absorb a lot of information very quickly. The turnaround on our content was just as fast, and it matched our high expectations." — Joshua Ryan, Founder of Hit Refresh Look. When you're writing an effective sales page, only three things matter: conciseness, brand identity, and conversions. So far, I'm the only copywriter I've seen who actually understands these three factors — let alone uses them. When you work with me, first we'll get on a deep-dive call where I'll ask about your business, your customers, and run through my 10-point checklist to get to know what I need to write your copy. But there's a catch. I genuinely don't work with anyone. To quality to work with me, you must share the same values of the brand you represent and must not be afraid to let me do my best work. Even then, I'm busy with projects both on Upwork and off Upwork. So. Are you ready to turn your vision into a powerful sales page that sells? Get in touch.WritingBrand DevelopmentVideo Sales LetterCopywritingLanding Page
- $50 hourlyExperience with full time construction management and part time freelancer such as tutor and translator.WritingPublic SpeakingVirtual AssistanceWord ProcessingCopy & PasteTranslation
- $35 hourly"Siti is a dedicated writer with impressive attention to detail. She delivered on her assigned projects punctually and has a real knack for expressing her own views in writing. In short, she has a distinct voice that separates her from other writers. She was also quick to adapt to different styles as necessary and innovative enough to try new things and execute them well. Truly an impressive wordsmith :)" - Darren Yeoh, Tripzilla Malaysia Hi, Siti here! I'm an English to Malay translator and writer from Malaysia. Here's what I specialise in: - Audiovisual translation (subtitling, QC) - General translation (website translation, blog article translation, document) - Copywriting Some of my proud achievements are: - Translation of over 100 Netflix shows (more details in my portfolio section) - Contribution of over 20 Malay-language articles in Tripzilla Malaysia. - Copywriting for one of the largest luxury brands in Asia, BONIA. If I'm the right fit for your business, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!WritingCopywritingMalay to English TranslationEnglish to Malay TranslationSubtitle EditBlog WritingContent WritingSubtitle SoftwareTranslationSubtitles
- $40 hourlyI am trilingual (Native English, fluent Malay, beginner Japanese). I believe in creating content unique to your voice, for your audience. Some orders you can place: - long-form SEO articles - website copy - social media captions and copy If you need a quality writer, let's chat! I look forward to writing content that'll push your business nearer to its goals.WritingEnglish ProofreadingVoice-OverMicrosoft PowerPointResearcherInfographicMicrosoft ExcelGeneral Transcription
- $35 hourlySkilled editor with 5+ years of experience in print publishing, project management, and research. Passionate about books, good grammar, and the written word.WritingPsychologyChicago Manual of StyleAPA FormattingMicrosoft OfficeReport WritingInternet ResearchCopy EditingBook EditingEditing & Proofreading
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.