Hire the best Writers in South Africa
Check out Writers in South Africa with the skills you need for your next job.
- $40 hourlyDo you have a vision for a book that will change the lives of others? Perhaps you have several brilliant ideas you want to put into words but lack the time and skill to take them to the next level. Or is your magnum opus already written, but you need a helping hand to take you over the last hurdle, getting it polished and published? Allow me to assist. My service portfolio includes every aspect to take your vision from "cradle to grave." Through close collaboration, we can get your book, whether an incomplete manuscript or merely a dream, to become a published book you can sell online. Or even better, hold in your hands and show off to your family and friends. Please follow me to where my story begins. Almost 25 years ago, I left university with a degree in languages and psychology under my arm and anticipation sparkling in my eyes. I knew I wanted to be a writer, to immerse myself in the one passion that stands out above all others: my passion for the written word. Like most youngsters, I spread my wings with the confidence present when there is a fair share of ignorance, too. I had all the skills I thought I needed, but I was only at the start of my journey. For almost a quarter of a century since then, my journey and growth, personally and professionally, have taken me to new heights and unexpected destinations. It continued to add color to the outline of my life I had drafted years ago. It enabled me to turn my confidence into action, which is now rooted in experience and no longer ignorance. Since graduating with a degree in psychology and languages, I also obtained an honors degree focusing on Dutch poetry and prose. I became a certified life coach and had a practice for four years before returning to university for a post-graduate diploma in theology. My work experience includes sales, human resources, and the hospitality industry. Looking back on my journey, I admit it was diverse but immensely enriching. This journey prepared me to collaborate with over 100 clients over the past five years to bring their books to life as a full-time professional service provider. What is your need today? Do you need a ghostwriter, editor, cover designer, proofreader, publisher, or someone to support you throughout the journey? My business celebrates the following values: excellent communication, professionalism, transparency, punctuality, and paying it forward. I am running a business, demanding commitment to a fair exchange for my experience and services offered. Still, we must pay it forward and spread a little positive energy. My services include: • Outline drafting • Ghostwriting • Editing • Proofreading • Book formatting • Cover design • Publishing I am inviting you to reach out. I can assist as a ghostwriter and put your vision into words, done mainly by the core of my business operating as My Being In Words, or take it the entire way (or specific steps in the way) from drafting an outline to getting it published under the more recent addition of my business, Indie Publishing Cape Town. Let’s talk about your dream and make it happen! LieslWritingBook Cover DesignPublishingEditing & ProofreadingOutlineNonfiction WritingFiction WritingBook WritingEnglishGhostwriting
- $40 hourlyI have over a decade of experience in working with MS Office and have designed numerous board-level PowerPoint presentations, format lengthy Word agreements & documents as well as create complex Excel spreadsheets - so I consider myself an expert with these programs. If you require fantastic animations & transitions in your presentation: I have the skill! As a Graphic Designer, I work in Affinity Designer where I can create magic with any design you require. I work quite fast and without any errors so, therefore, my work is generally submitted before the expected deadline. I take extreme pride in my work so I will never submit a project as “finished”, until the client is 100% satisfied with the result. I absolutely love what I do! I am constantly learning and doing new courses to improve my skills and evolve my career.WritingLogo DesignMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordWeb DesignBrandingGraphic DesignVideo AnimationProcess InfographicsBusiness PresentationPitch DeckPresentationsPresentation DesignMicrosoft PowerPoint
- $50 hourlyHere's the bottom line: I'll save you time by writing money-making copy. You've done the hard work to develop your business. Now it's time for you to take a day off, and for me to write your copy. I'm an email copywriter. I also dabble in landing pages, website copy, blog posts, and product descriptions. I've written copy for tons of different things - DIY & outdoors, artists, a mattress-in-a-box company, legal cannabis, heck I even promoted shipping containers once. To be honest, the writing part is the fun part of writing your copy. But what makes it EFFECTIVE is what happens before I start writing. This involves a healthy amount of internet sleuthing to get into the minds of your ideal customers. I browse forums, reviews, blog posts, and social media comments to better understand your audience. When available, I even conduct in-depth interviews with willing customers. This helps me understand the problems your customers are facing. What language they're using to talk about the problem and how your product or service is a solution to this problem. The second phase of my research revolves around your market and where your product/service fits into this market. How are you different to your competitors? How will you solve the problems that keep your customers up at night? Why should they trust you to solve their problem? This is my not-so-secret method of justifying the price tag you've put on your product/service. Finally, I make sure your audience gets a whole lot of value out of your copy. It could be a few tips to improve their lives or a relatable story to show that you're one of them. This is pivotal in building a solid relationship with your audience. It makes them feel like you 'get' them. Like they're not alone in their struggles. Like they've found the solution they didn't know they were looking for. Empathy is one heck of a drug when it comes to buying decisions. So what are you selling? Who are you selling it to? What would a solid bump in sales mean for your business? For your life? Get in touch with me today and I'll help you make some money. P.S. If you needed a miracle yesterday and only have $20 in your pocket, I'm not your guy.WritingSearch Engine OptimizationProduct DescriptionAd CopyKickstarter MarketingBlog WritingLanding PageSales CopywritingArticle WritingEmail MarketingEmail CopywritingEmail Marketing StrategyCopywriting
- $35 hourlyI have been an Astrologer for the last 4 years. It has been my passion since I was a little girl. I took a little detour for the past 10 years working as a model all over the world. I think this gives me quite the edge because I understand the importance of having to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. This experience has also given me the ability to adapt at a moments notice. I have completed 3 Astrology courses, so I’m fully trained and proficient in the language of the stars. I have experience writing articles on Astrology, such as compatibility between signs, Horoscopes for the coming month, information about retrogrades etc. I also offer private consultations and give my clients a written report of about 5000 words to take home. I often find information is better absorbed if one is able to read it. I am the daughter of a well known poet and literature professor, and my mother has been working as a publisher and editor for the last 40 years. I grew up assisting them. So writing comes naturally to me, it is in my blood. I also run a successful Instagram page focusing on Astrology and Tarot. Check me out at @ka_twinke if you would like to see my vibe. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope we can connect in the future.WritingAstrologyContent WritingGhostwritingContent EditingBlog WritingSEO WritingHealth & WellnessSocial Media Plugin
- $32 hourlyHi there! My name is Jian and I am a full-time, dedicated Grant Writer with over three years experience in winning grants. I have a bachelor’s degree in international relations from the University of London (with academic direction from the London School of Economics) and specialise in making a global impact through grant and proposal writing. My passion for international cooperation and development is exemplified by my experience working with organisations across the globe, including those in Myanmar, Indonesia, Tanzania, England, Ireland, the USA, and South Africa. With a commitment to advancing meaningful causes, I have completed courses in Monitoring and Evaluation, as well as Advocacy for non-profit organisations. These additional skills enhance my ability to not only secure funding but also to ensure that resources are allocated effectively, and their impact is maximised. In my time as a grant and proposal writer, I have provided services to a diverse range of organisations, including, but not limited to: • Agricultural Initiatives • Disability Supports Organisations • STEM Education and Financial Education Programmes for Children • Employment Training and Support Programmes • Social Enterprises • Women's Projects • Child Health and Nutrition A unique blend of academic background, training, and practical experience allows me to craft strong, detailed proposals for the organisations I help. I am passionate about supporting marginalised groups and this has led to successful collaborations, resulting in essential grants for numerous projects that make a real difference in the world. Through this expertise, organisations can look forward to securing the resources they need to achieve their missions and make a lasting impact on the communities they serve both locally, and abroad. Some of the services I offer: - Researching grants and creating a calendar that aligns with your organisation's needs - Working with you to develop your programmes - Compiling information and writing grants, delivering a complete proposal from start to finish - Proofreading - Reporting on the grant applications and progress - Preparing documentation and reports for your board - SWOT analyses of your current programmes.WritingProject ManagementGrant WritingProspect ListBusiness Proposal WritingCopy EditingLetter of IntentCopywritingBudget ProposalFundraisingEditing & ProofreadingGrant ApplicationGovernment ProcurementProofreading
- $50 hourlyParenting and Motherhood are where my expertise lie so let me create amazing content for you. My content will help you connect and build trust with your audience. I have an English degree that was a springboard into the world of freelance writing. I have the ability to research a wide range of topics but parenting, lifestyle, and mompreneurs are where the magic happens. My work is well-informed, educational, and personalized for your audience. I am an avid reader and an author so I can confidently beta read your novel or ghostwrite your short story. I specialise in romance/paranormal romance. Rates are variable depending on the project: Short-form content: 0-800 words Long-form content: 800-1200 words Blog Content: Short and Long-form option (customizable)WritingUS English DialectEnglishSEO WritingArticleEbook WritingBlog WritingLifestyleBlog ContentEditing & ProofreadingBook WritingArticle WritingGhostwritingContent WritingCreative Writing
- $35 hourlyStrong and reliable with a knack for understanding the importance of starting and maintaining relationships . Social Media is my game! Not afraid to learn and cultivate. Always up for a challenge with the ability to remain calm at all times . Positive mindset always.WritingCustomer ServiceTime ManagementRelationship ManagementOnline HelpContent ManagementSocial Media WebsiteCanvaBlog WritingCommunity ManagementEmail Support
- $45 hourlyLET'S TELL YOUR STORY! I can help you create a narrative for: - Screenplays (TV & Film) - Fiction & Non-Fiction books - Video Games - Ad Campaigns (KPI oriented) - Brand development (Personal & Organisational) - Blogs & Podcasts Storytelling is as older than the art of writing. My priority when telling any story is to evoke emotions out of readers and viewers- Every story must be an experience. I have 7 years of experience in Video Production, CG/Animation, scriptwriting, and Music Production. I dabble in Cinematics (Unreal engine), character development (Zbrush and drawing), Map making, music, and anything else that I can use to bring the words of the story to life.WritingStory EditingWorldbuildingVideo Game WritingFiction WritingStory DevelopmentStory ConceptBook WritingGhostwritingStorytellingVideo Game MusicFilm ScoringCreative WritingFictionScriptwriting
- $45 hourlySummary of experience: Research of non-fiction topics to ghostwrite books or regular newsletters and articles is where my experience and passion lie. Recent experience includes five books completed over the past year: - Two eBooks aimed at older teens/ young adults leaving home for the first time. One book was very hands-on and practical, and the other focused on the emotional and self-responsibility side of setting up a home for the first time. Both books have been published through Amazon - eBook for seniors on the effects of aging and benefits of exercise. Still in the process of publishing - 10-article series on natural disasters - eBook for Christian readers covering scientific, philosophical, and historical evidence for God's existence. Published on Amazon - eBook for teens through to young adults on financial literacy - topics included budgeting, getting a job, payroll taxes, saving, investing, managing loans for education, wills, marriage contracts, etc. Previous formal experience includes: The Star Newspaper - a daily national South African newspaper: Researching and writing feature articles for a home supplement, editing, and proofreading. Rooi Rose Magazine - a monthly national South African women's magazine: Monthly 4 - 8 page spread from concept to submission: Researching and writing of feature articles, proofreading, and editing. City Press - a weekly national South African newspaper: Supplement study guide for matric (Grade 12) school pupils and adult literacy - development of guidelines, briefing subject expert authors, and then proofreading and editing the content for submission 10 years running my own small SMME business as an entrepreneur.WritingNonfictionUS English DialectYoung AdultBook WritingGhostwritingCopy EditingContent WritingEditing & ProofreadingPress Release WritingNewsletter WritingBook ReviewEbook Writing
- $45 hourlyI'm an all-rounded creative professional specializing in Digital Marketing, Content Creation & Copywriting. I have a degree in Design & Branding, as well as 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, working with brands across the globe. Whether you're looking to establish your brand's visual identity, draw up a bespoke marketing strategy, or need help with content creation and copywriting, I'd be happy to assist! * Proficient in Adobe Suite, Figma and Canva * Trained in research, trend forecasting, and writing * Content creation and script writing * Experienced Copywriter and Designer * Able to deliver copy in US or UK English * 2017- Top Design student in South Africa Let's collaborate!WritingMarketing PresentationBlog WritingBrand ConsultingBlog ContentBrand IdentityBrand DesignFigmaRebrandingAdobe PhotoshopAdobe LightroomCopy EditingCopywritingWebsite CopywritingSocial Media Content CreationBranding
- $36 hourlyI am an experienced data analyst with a diverse range of skills. My areas of expertise include: - Data Analysis - Microsoft Excel user guides - VBA programming - Advanced spreadsheet development - Articles and blogs for technology companies - Access database development - IllustrationWritingBlog WritingArticle WritingVisual Basic for ApplicationsData AnalysisBlog ContentSpreadsheet SoftwareMicrosoft ExcelEducation
- $50 hourlyI specialize in creating captivating book covers. With extensive experience in illustrations and design, I offer a unique payment structure – you pay only when satisfied. I guarantee exceptional work and provide various services, including custom illustrations, 3D design, logo creation, paperback, eBook, and Audible cover design, children's content, KDP marketing, and more. You'll have unlimited revisions for minor adjustments. I conduct market research for top-selling genre-specific designs, and I offer 3-4 initial drafts for your input. I'm highly accessible and responsive. Let's work together to create an enticing cover for your book. Feel free to reach out for more details. Sincerely, Chris Upwork Illustrative Cover ArtistWritingMenu DesignYouTube Video2D Illustration3D IllustrationBook CoverLogo Design3D MockupAmazonPrint DesignPublication DesignBookTypesettingIllustration
- $40 hourlyI am a passionate student of the English language, and a proofreader with a keen eye for detail. I am an author and content writer, and I enjoy editing and reshaping other people's texts. I have six years' experience as the in-house writer and proofreader (among other roles) for the Johans Borman Fine Art Gallery in Cape Town, South Africa, and another 7 years as a freelance writer, SEO specialist, editor, and proofreader. I am detail-oriented and work well under pressure, and I am always updating and adding to my skill set. I look forward to assisting you with your writing and editing projects.WritingEbook WritingBlog WritingCopy EditingSEO WritingGeneral TranscriptionNonfictionEnglishContent WritingKindle Direct PublishingGhostwritingCreative WritingEditing & Proofreading
- $65 hourlyE-learning should never be boring! I enjoy all parts of the Learning Experience Design process. I have 10 years' experience as a Learning Designer, and I've have worked for clients based in the US, UK, Sweden and South Africa. I have a PhD in English Studies, so I am a good communicator who can tell a good story.WritingInstructure CANVASAdobe CaptivateCSSArticulate RiseUser Experience DesignH5PAdobe Premiere ProElearningLXDAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignArticulate StorylineHTMLInformation ArchitectureMoodleInstructional Design
- $25 hourlyI am passionate about all types of writing and research. For me, job satisfaction comes from an idea or message that is communicated and shared with others in a way that is understandable and enriching. My research and writing skills are honed by the high standards of academic philosophy. These skills allow me to work with complex concepts and communicate them in an effective and understandable way, whether for an academic or general reader. Furthermore, writing academic projects has taught me a very high level of editing and proofreading which is a fundamental requirement of academic writing. I bring this approach to all my writing projects. Extensive experience as a tutor and teaching assistant in essay writing and philosophy has given me strong abilities to identify errors and correct them effectively. Part of correcting errors is explaining in a constructive manner how to prevent them from happening again, which is a core element of of my teaching method. Working in the corporate environment as a researcher and product developer taught me how to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and have a fast sense of problem solving without sacrificing quality of work.WritingAcademic ProofreadingAcademic EditingAcademic WritingEnglishResearch PapersQualitative ResearchTutoringAcademic ResearchAcademic Content DevelopmentContent WritingPhilosophyProofreading
- $30 hourlyI am a highly passionate tutor with over 6 years of experience. I have developed methods of communicating these difficult subjects that are accessible to all learners.WritingCalculusTutoringPhysical ScienceScienceAlgebraPhysicsMathematics TutoringLaTeXTutoringTeaching AlgebraPhysics TutoringMathematics
- $25 hourlyHi there! I'm an experienced instructional designer and content writer from Cape Town – the southernmost tip of Africa. I can help you make engaging, effective e-learning to level up your employees and exceed your company goals. Highly creative, I'm passionate about enhancing technology to solve your unique challenges. My work includes: • Course design and development • Redesigning old courses • Storyboarding • UX writing • Content writing and copywriting • SEO research In the past, I've used the following tools: Moodle, Figma, Canva, Articulate Rise and Storyline, Descript. But I'm quick to learn whatever software works best for your needs. Keen to see more? Take a look at some work samples in my portfolio by visiting kathryn.stranex.com I'd love to get to know your e-learning needs. Let's chat and work together to make a great learning experience!WritingInstructional DesignCopywritingBlog ContentContent WritingTraining MaterialsCurriculum DesignArticle WritingResearcherCurriculum DevelopmentScaffolded LearningUser ExperienceEnglishUX WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $30 hourlyI am an SEO content writer with over 5+ years of professional content writing experience. My experience includes writing across a wide range of niches including Finance & Marketing, Blockchain Technology, Health & Lifestyle, among others. During my years of working in the content writing industry, I have come to understand the peculiarities of each niche and how I can create high-quality content to fit each client's requirements. In addition to this, I am quite skilled at researching new topics and delivering stellar work. Asides from my ability to deliver top-quality content, I also work in a very timely manner, ensuring you get your works as and when due. This, coupled with my excellent communication skills, has allowed me to build a friendly relationship with my past clients even beyond work. I am mostly driven by how much impact I can make in your organizations and your target audience. Hire me for Web Pages, SEO Articles, Blog Posts, Press Releases, Newsletters, and all Social Media posts. I also write the best whitepapers for blockchain and other niches. Feel free to contact me if you are looking to get value for your time and money!WritingArticle SpinningArticle WritingCopywritingBlog WritingEbook WritingAbout Us PageBiographyCryptocurrencyWhite Paper WritingTechnical WritingBlockchainWebsite CopywritingContent SEOSEO Writing
- $25 hourlyI have a lifetime’s experience in content writing – content for different kinds of documents, reports, submissions, blogs, websites and administrative manuals and tutorials. I believe that exceptional content writing (especially when it is content for material to boost the client’s business, products or service) starts with letting the client indicates what is needed and then determine through research what are the strong points of the business, products, service or topic. Only then can the content writer produce the material requested by the client. Being a business-owner myself for many years I have the ability to grasp business initiatives and aims easily - aspects that have to be considered when writing content, whatever the purpose of the document or posting. When asked to evaluate or edit administrative work-manuals and tutorials (to be utilized be employees or clients) I also believe that the editor has to consult with employees/clients before the evaluation or editing is finalized. I not only have the practical experience of writing and editing but also have the academic background enabling me to conduct and use research without plagiarism. My formal tertiary qualifications are BA (THED) at the University of Pretoria and BA Hons at the University of South Africa (UNISA). Over the years I’ve also attended and completed many relevant courses regarding communication, marketing and content writing. Tasks and projects I’ve been involved with over the years include • preparing of submissions, speeches and reports, • conducting marketing campaigns, • developing working manuals and tutorial material. (In 2019 I assisted with the content development of experimental tutorial material for an Australian company.) Apart from my earlier senior posts in Government Service I also was • co-owner and Honorary Executive Officer of Gola Khula Training CC, • founder-member (and currently still Director) of Insurgency Finance (Pty) Ltd, • founder-member (and currently still Director) of Delmi (Pty) Ltd. My process is straightforward: 1) We connect (by email or otherwise) so I can listen to what's needed, the finer details of your business, project or topic, and the characteristics of your target audience. 2) I then dive into performing the research and produce unique material focused on your customers. 3) I’ll then send over the content for your review and will complete final revisions before the due date of delivery. In summary: 1) I will listen to what you as the client need. 2) I can produce virtually all types of content you require including (but not limited to) posts, blogs, documents, reports, submissions, administrative manuals, tutorials, website pages, articles, newsletters, marketing material or emails. 3) I perform in-depth online research from respected sources and ensure all content is 100% original. 4) My work will always be done in English (UK or US), and if you have a South African audience I can also deliver content in Afrikaans. 5) I will always present the first draft before the agreed date of delivery so that you have ample time to review. 6) I pride myself on client satisfaction, so as long as you stay within the original parameters, I will gladly provide unlimited necessary revisions before delivery.WritingTech & ITBlog WritingArticle WritingCreative WritingArticleProcedure ManualEmail CommunicationEmail CopywritingMicrosoft ExcelWebsite ContentBlog ContentContent CreationContent EditingContent Writing
- $8 hourlyAfrikaans Language Translations, Social media Marketing, Journalism, Layout Design, Vector Logo Designs, Poster design, Creative Writing, Content Writing, Story Editing, Administrative Skills, Event managingWritingJournalism WritingSocial Media PluginEditing & ProofreadingContent WritingGraphic DesignAfrikaans to English TranslationCreative WritingCorporate BrandingAfrikaans
- $30 hourlyIf you're looking for fast, dynamic word wizardry, look no further. My name is Kieron, and I am an SEO-certified content and copywriter specializing in blog articles ranging from a 100 to 5000-word count. My experience and current content clientele include (but is not limited to): Technical writing Product/ Service Review Article and Blog generation for online content Creative opinion pieces in various areas of industry including Lifestyle, Music and Entertainment Tech, and Health and Sociology. N.B ** At present I am only able to take on mid to long-term projects. Unfortunately, no overnight/ once-off jobs will be considered. Please drop me a message or mail if you feel like putting your money where my mouth is. I guarantee you a consistent, colorful written repertoire that will keep your consumers engaged and informed. Have a great day.WritingArticle WritingBlog ContentContent WritingMusic CompositionMusic & Sound DesignWebsite ContentMusic ArrangementMusic ProductionNon-Fiction WritingPress Release WritingCreative WritingWebsite CopywritingCopywritingSEO Writing
- $20 hourlyI possess the power of observation and have an excellent eye for small detail. The secret of being a good writer is fearlessness. You must not be afraid to write from your heart. I'm good at problem-solving and reasoning. I have the ability to communicate, as writing is the art of communication and being able to express your thoughts and emotions. I know how to be organized and creative when it comes to writing. Writing and expressing my feelings was always one of my biggest interests since I was a little girl. As far as my experience goes, I was part of the editorial staff of my School Newspaper and always took part in writing competitions. I was part of Rev's transcribing team. Writing is my passion and helps me; let my writing help you.WritingPerfumeBeautyLifestyle & TravelCreative StrategyArticle SpinningArticle WritingContent EditingBlog WritingBlog ContentFashion & BeautyContent CreationCreative Writing
- $20 hourlyHello! Thank you for viewing my profile. I’m a native English content writer and editor who excels in researching, writing, proofreading/editing, rewriting, TEFL, and copywriting. I am also a social media manager/content creator. My commitment to projects and attention to detail make me an exceptional writer! I have experience with Slack, Trello, Yoast, ClickUp, Asana, WebWork, Grammarly, Canva, ChatGPT, WordPress, WebFlow, and ChatGPT. I've spent the last few years taking on editor roles. Two of which were blogs where I was the sole editor for a team of 15+ writers. I was also part of Smodin’s writing team of four. Our job was to teach the AI to write better by entering 10/10 essays or editing what it generated. It was an enriching experience as it helped hone my skills and Smodin’s quality. I did the same for Rephrasely as well but on my own. My clients can monitor my progress, and I like to keep them up-to-date on how assignments are going. Upon completion of my work, you will have a grammatically correct and well-structured article, blog post, document, review, or book. Feel free to contact me if you require my services.WritingContent WritingBlog WritingWordPressContent ManagementUS English DialectContent GuidelinesEditing & ProofreadingSearch Engine OptimizationProofreadingArticleSEO Keyword ResearchEnglish
- $25 hourlyI'm a freelance writer with a passion for food, art and interior design. I have loved writing all my life but I only found it as a career after working as a pastry chef and an architect. These past careers have helped hone my creative skills and given me an expert opinion that I can use to make my work better and more helpful. To aid my quest to become a freelance writer I did a Udemy course on content marketing which gave me a knowledge of SEO that helps me optimize my posts while still making them entertaining. I also have a website I set up myself which I use to publish blogs about food, mental health and lifestyle.WritingEditing & ProofreadingHome & GardenRecipe DevelopmentCopywritingEnglishFood & BeverageRecipe WritingProofreadingArticle WritingBlog ContentContent WritingBlog WritingContent CreationCreative Writing
- $8 hourlyHello there! Are you in need of a reliable and efficient Virtual Administrative Assistant? Look no further! I'm Tafadzwa, and I bring over two years of experience in providing top-notch administrative support to clients like you. As a detail-oriented multitasker, I thrive in managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and handling email communication with ease. My organisational skills are second to none, ensuring your tasks are prioritised and completed promptly. From data entry to document preparation, I tackle every project with enthusiasm and precision. As your Administrative Assistant, I am dedicated to giving you the most value in your business/work. I am looking forward to meeting and working with you on our next project. Best regards, TafadzwaWritingSEO StrategyWordPressOnline ResearchEditing & ProofreadingEmail CommunicationBookkeepingCopywritingAdministrative SupportMicrosoft Office
- $20 hourlyFreelance Online Editor, Writer and Translator with experience in the corporate sector as well as in the media environment.WritingContent LocalizationBlog WritingSEO WritingOnline WritingEnglish to German TranslationArticle WritingWordPressGermanWeb Design
- $25 hourlyMy work experience includes journalism, corporate communications, editing, and PR communications. These positions have provided me with wide-ranging experience doing the two things I enjoy most: writing and proofreading. Because my work has often been deadline driven, I have proven my ability to maintain accuracy and quality, even when required to work quickly. I am therefore confident that I would prove an asset to any business looking for a high-quality content creator or editor.WritingJournalism WritingCopy EditingCopywritingContent WritingArticle WritingCreative WritingTechnical WritingBlog WritingEnglishProofreading
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.