I'm hiring a Marketing Project Manager to work directly with one of my clients. It's a non-profit based in Denver, with events around the country.
They're a really young, fun company with a lot of energy – and love making fun marketing stuff.
The projects will span web and print, with time also spent collecting and curating written content (blogs, emails, etc.)
Some common tasks might be:
- Coordinating outreach to interview participants for blog articles
- Writing or overseeing blog articles
- Involvement in the email marketing automation program and implementation
- Weekly scrums and reporting
- Fielding graphic design, writing and other content requests
- Light web work (updating WP, Yoast SEO optimization)
- Recording or facilitating webinars for training
They need someone who can communicate frequently via Slack or Google Hangouts. Ideally you are a full-time freelancer looking to add another significant-size client to your fold.
Much of their content is culture/humor driven so you must speak English at a native level and understand American humor.
The position would start ASAP and will go at a minimum until next March.