Please read this first: I am specifically looking for someone who resides in the Asheville, NC or Western North Carolina area. This is mostly a virtual position. However, I need someone who can stop by my office and pick things up once a week or so, as well as be available for local events. So, if you do not live in this area, and you apply anyway - please know that your application will not be accepted.
For those in the Asheville/WNC area:
I'm looking to start someone on an as-needed position to start. Between 5-10 hours a week. However, I'm hoping to find someone who can grow into a larger position as my company scales and the budget allows.
Read this over and if you'd like to talk to me about this position, let me know.
I am a speaker/author/Founder of a training company that focuses on employee engagement and customer experience. We're looking for someone upbeat, friendly, detail-oriented, who has both left-brain/right-brain skills, excellent communication skills and wants to be on an amazing team doing incredible work. If it makes your day to make someone else's day, I want to talk to you!
Ultimately looking for someone who can take over many administrative tasks so I can focus on my core activities of writing/speaking/networking/sales/media. If this turns into a long term assignment, some travel (once a quarter?) might be involved. However, I can work around it if you aren't available to travel.
Core Immediate Tasks will include:
- Checking and responding to email (yours and mine) - organize email I need to answer personally
- Answering the phone/checking voice mail and responding
- Handling logistics for my speaking clients - agreements, invoices, handouts, etc.
- Handling logistics for my training/consulting clients -
- Be on calls with clients to gain a full understanding of the business/client needs/take notes, etc.
- Stop by my Asheville office (once a week?) so I can sign documents, pick up packages, prep for errands. Run errands to the PO, store, etc. - no more than once a week, if that, in the beginning.
- Complete STATUS reports
- Keep a record of client birthdays and send cards
- Data Entry (Bonus if you know Infusionsoft. If not, I can provide training)
As the position grows, this is what could be involved:
- Event Management
- Assistance with book launches & product launches
- Attendance at our team retreat
- Travel to meet with clients
Since I have limited space here, I've attached the entire job description as a file. Once again - this will start as a few hours a week with the activities above. The file is the vision I have for the position once it's expanded.
If you have any interest at all, let me know and once I've review the interested parties, we'll schedule a time to talk further.
Note: What I really want to pay for this is $17.00 an hour to start. However, I could only choose one option in terms of what I was willing to pay. I'm open to considering others who charge higher rates, if I can't find the right person at my preferred rate. Having said that, I would prefer someone who would start at $17.00 and as it is proven that their work is helping me scale my business, I would consider raising that rate.