My name is Jonathan, and I'm a full-time designer with a few side projects in need of more support.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 1–2 hours per day, ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling meetings, booking travel, etc.)
2. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter / Facebook (I can teach you)
3. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position. I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the PST time-zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?