Sector45 is a growing online marketing firm serving medical clients throughout the U.S. We’re in need of someone who can assist with small-scale project management for a hospital network client and execute minor content updates to websites within WordPress. Tasks will come to you daily with minimal direction and you will need to interpret the request, ask clarifying questions, and manage task execution (including performing many tasks yourself).
The work is all online and you can work from anywhere. This is an hourly (part-time) contract role initially open to expanding to a full-time employee role with increased pay for the right candidate who can grow into the role. If you want to do a fantastic job, we want to reward you for it.
· Must be based in United States
· 2 years of experience in online marketing, or a degree in the marketing field
· Ability to think creatively and work extremely efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Understanding of web content marketing needs/best practices (text, graphics and video)
· Ability to write clearly and edit client materials for publication
· Ability to publish and edit online content, including minor image editing such as cropping and resizing
· Ability to perform quality assurance on your own work and work completed by others
· Ability to shift gears quickly and handle a broad range of tasks
· Basic to mid-level understanding of:
o Google Analytics
o Image Editing Software (Photoshop, GIMP, or similar)
· Familiar with:
O Basecamp or similar Project Management system