We recently underwent a rebrand and domain change and are in the midst of asking websites that have linked to our old URL if they would be able to swap in our new URL (and branding, if needed).
Although we're able to handle the outreach, we need help in the research phase. Specifically, we need someone to help us with two tasks:
1. Gather contact information for the right person at each one of these websites.
2. Create a simple screen shot referencing the exact part of the page that needs to be edited.
We have a how-to guide walking through these tasks step-by-step.
We have already gathered information for about 200 URLs and need help with approximately 900 more. The ideal hire should meet the below requirements:
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience in research, administration, and data entry
- Fluency in Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to turnaround swiftly
- Good English skills (fluency is not required, but would be preferred)
Pay will be based on a per listing-basis.