Summary: Path to Anandam is looking for an assistant, who has a positive demeanor, can-do attitude, is a self-starter, and can work autonomously to help take over some responsibilities and to serve as a marketing guru.
• Manage the Path to Anandam Social Media accounts and promote the business
• Set up and facilitate seminars and workshops
• Conduct market research
• Copy-edit all written communication (emails, blog posts, marketing materials, etc.)
• Manage and edit products posted on external websites such as Amazon
• Internet research
• The position is part time to full time.
Key Qualifications, skills, and traits:
• Excellent Computer skills required
• Excellent English communication and editing experience required; Native English speaker preferred
• Experience with webinars or teleconference invitation services.
• Social media marketing and maintenance of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs, etc.
• Experience authoring press releases and media alerts
• Experience with Amazon is a big plus.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Appreciation for spirituality - some knowledge of spirituality, Body, Mind and soul or scriptures will be helpful
• Self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Strong marketing drive and experience with market research
• Positive outlook and demeanor
To Apply: please attach your resume in your application.
About Path to Anandam:
Path to Anandam is a spiritual and non-profit organization. The purpose of our organization is to guide you to reach your untapped eternal happiness and peace within – Blissful living.
Our mission is to guide you to discover your untapped abundance, eternal happiness, and peace within – your True-Self, reach your unlimited potential, and enjoy your life to the fullest.
We offer various workshops, seminars, and life coaching programs for self-discovery and self-transformation. We bridge the wisdom of science and spirituality to offer you practical solutions to modern day problems.
We provide easy to follow, comprehensive, and unique step-by-step programs to identify the purpose of your life and strengthen the wellbeing of your Body, Mind, and Soul through our “Triple “A” Strategy” (AAA) toward Self-Transformation —through Awareness, Analysis, and Action. This will not only uplift you, but you will also be able to share the same with others and help to make this world a better place to live.
Path to Anandam’s mission is fulfilled by helping individuals and groups attain abundance, true happiness, peace, and wellness, and giving back to society through charitable works and supporting philanthropic causes.
Path to Anandam is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization (tax I.D. 36-4657491). All donations, program fees, and proceeds from the sales of materials are used for philanthropic projects and are tax-deductible.