What is an email deliverability consulting freelancer?
Whether you’re sealing a deal with a significant business client or launching an email campaign to a larger audience, undeliverable emails could mean the difference between success and failure. Capable email deliverability specialists are available on Upwork and can employ industry best practices to ensure your email message reaches its destination successfully and in a timely manner.
How do you hire an email deliverability consulting freelancer?
You can source email deliverability consulting freelancer talent on Upwork by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in an email deliverability consulting freelancer.
- Post it on Upwork. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Upwork. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview email deliverability consulting freelancers. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of email deliverability consulting freelancer you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire an email deliverability consulting freelancer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced email deliverability consulting freelancer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their email deliverability consulting freelancer services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write an email deliverability consulting freelancer job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample email deliverability consulting freelancer job post titles:
- Need email guru to help me solve my deliverability issues
- Email marketing expert needed to help maximize deliverability rate
- Programmer needed to ensure our email domain is not blacklisted
An effective email deliverability consulting freelancer job post should include:
- Scope of work: From programming to subject line refinement, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, software, or platforms, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Email deliverability consulting freelancer job responsibilities
Here are some examples of email deliverability consulting freelancer job responsibilities:
- Track delivery, open and click through rates of all email campaigns
- Incorporate strategies to ensure email domain is not blacklisted
- Refine subject lines to improve audience open rates
Email deliverability consulting freelancer job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in an email deliverability consulting freelancer. Here are some examples:
- Minimum 5 years resolving email delivery issues with Fortune 500 company
- Experience refining subject lines to improve email open rates
- Exceptional track record of email authentication practices and strategic sending strategies