I am Arlyn Picardal from Philippines, I described myselfy as hardworking and passionate when it comes to work and freelancers. I have 5 years of experience as an Admin support and Executive Assistant. I am excellent at details, and I can understand and follow instructions very well.
I have worked for many respected clients doing Admin Support, Receptionist, and Executive Assistant in Dubai, Australia, US, Canada, and PH. I have always made a quality work my top priority. I am well experienced in MS Office, especially in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel. I have also experience in doing graphic and layout pictures using Adobe Photoshop, but always open to learning new tools if there are different ones you required.
I can take on new work immediately and look forward to speaking with you about doing Administrative Job, Data Entry, VA, Customer Service with Shopify experience, and Executive Assistant needs.
These are the works and achievements I have done so far:
• Making P.O (Purchase Order)
• Prepare tenders and computation of quotations, also compile customer requirements and product specifications.
• Do budget monitoring for assets and expenses.
• Establish & maintain professional relationships with customers, handle complaints and track them to closure.
• Keep track and closely follow purchase/delivery requisitions, sales invoices, delivery orders, and other related documentation.
• Making simple databases of design materials and documents used for reference and monitoring of the Manager.
• Import and Exporting Materials.
• Input, check, verifying databases
• Communicating/Transact with suppliers.
• Making meeting room reservations and trip request reservations upon request of the Manager.
• Design Document Controller.
• Distributing, Retrieving, Filing Design confidential documents.
• In Charge Minutes-of-the-meeting.
• Responsible for Cash on Delivery.
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
• Welcome clients/visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone.
• Prepare business letters, correspondence, official documents, and employee documents if needed.
• Doing Administrative jobs like salary transfer, employee attendance, and leaves.
• Process staff holiday requests to ensure records are maintained in line with processes.
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically
• Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• Communicating to suppliers and clients.
• Follow up project-related information such as time frame of work, type of buildings, suited music, and design details.
• Ensure the efficient operation of the telephone switchboard, answering diverting calls in a professional manner
• Doing H.R jobs such as checking the Visas, Passport, Emirates I.D, and other related documents issued and expiry dates of employees.
• Doing recruiting, outsourcing, and initial interview of applicants.
• Email Management
• Travel Management
• Calendar Management
• Carry out administration tasks like scanning, faxing, copying, etc.
• Doing invoices and quotations as per request of the clients.
• Sending and receiving documents via couriers.
• In-charge of ordering and inventories of office supplies.
• Proofreading and document formatting.
• Arranging, computing, and organizing bills receipt as per categories.
For Layout/Photo Editor jobs:
• Editing/ Lay outing photo that suits the occasion needed.
• Making logo.
• Making invitations, business cards, flyers, and brochures.
• Making t-shirt designs for Merch of Amazon.
• Making banners for websites.
For Marketing Strategies
• Making YouTube promotions of Amazon products.
• Making Expense Database (MS Excel Macros Programming)
• Making Employee Database (MS Excel Macros Programming)
Websites, Apps, and Platforms I used:
-Google Drive, Docs, Sheet, and Powerpoint
-Arbitragesuit (For Amazon Listing)