🏆 Top Rated Plus Supply Chain Consultant (Among Top 3% on Upwork)
🏆 Terrific Upwork History with 3000+ Hours & Counting
🏆 50 + Completed Projects with 5 Star reviews on Upwork and Counting
Consultant in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, Sourcing, Supply Chain Modeling, EDI, Warehousing, etc - Top Rated Plus (within a 6 month Timeframe)
Team Experience 10 - 40 years each with Fortune 500 companies in the US, small/large production, factories and e-commerce stores. Our team's extensive supply chain experience is combined over 75 years+. We bring value when we work with company's from due to our experience with major ecommerce companies (FashionNova, largest supplier for towels to Walmart and Target, Intel), many small ecommerce companies (one of which below is is on track to do $80M+ annual - we saved this company $200K + in about couple months on their annual shipping costs based on their high volume). Also, we have experience working with Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 (Caterpillar, Honeywell, midsize printing company in Chicago grossing $25M a year).
Rates are dependent after interview and discussion of specific project.
- Owner of Investa Garden (Management Consulting Agency specialized in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, PMP, ERP/EDI Solutions, Digital Marketing, and Full Stack Web Development):
Based in Chicago with a global setup.
We specialize in setting up Quality department, Quality Management Systems, Quality Assurance, Quality Management, Supplier Quality Audits. My business partner has over 35+ years in Quality Assurance, Auditing, QMS for Medical Devices / Chemical Companies Pharma companies (such as DuPont Chemical, Exxon, Pfizer, Dow Chemicals, Baxter, etc). Has been in this space since the 90s (36 years working for Fortune 100/500 companies and 18 years of pre & continuous education)
- We build/manage Digital Supply Chains/Logistics infrastructure for e-Commerce companies whether you are starting out or at a point in the business where you would like a consulting team to take over current operations. Then, you are able to focus more on product design, sales, marketing or even retire. This is why we offer Management Consulting services because Supply Chain does not only affect operations but all parts of a business.
- Experienced supply chain professional with a strong record of cross-functional, data-driven results and exceeding goals
- 8 + years of Inventory & Vendor Management Experience in Entrepreneurial and Corporate Settings
- Data-Driven financial and market research & analysis, regularly prepared and communicated to Senior Management
- 7 + years of diverse B2B & Consumer Sales experience
I am a skilled supply chain / operations management consultant with the ability to help improve small-medium sized businesses with their supply chain needs, including the digital transformation of manual reporting, assessment and set up of database needs, ERP based analysis of inventory, process simplification of cycle counts, warehouse stocking recommendations and customer/client relationship improvements. I also hold a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Supply Chain Management from Loyola University, Chicago (Top 20 Schools for Supply Chain Management undergraduate program in the US) I can support long and short-term contract positions, remote-based projects, onsite (Chicago area) assessments and can provide a customizable consulting engagement to meet your supply chain needs.
Key supply chain performance skills include:
- Inventory & Vendor Management Experience with small-medium sized business environments
- Supply chain process improvements including digital transformation, implementing reporting tools and developing metrics and analytics to drive cost reductions, labor improvements, and supply chain risk mitigation
- Inventory performance analytics, including cycle counting processes and inventory obsolescence management
- Experience with vendor negotiations and operational performance for the supplier relationships
- Data-Driven financial and market research & analysis
- Diverse B2B & consumer sales experience
- Trilingual: English (primary), Hindi, & Urdu
- Operational efficiencies improvements including creating databases and Excel-based reports to assist production and sales
- Microsoft Excel (expert report and data management)
- ERP Systems (EPICOR Vantage)
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) code applications
- CAGE (Commercial And Government Entity) codes
- Utilization of ERP system to assess inventory availability
- Ability to create actionable ERP data extracts to resolve customer issues or improve daily operations
- Warehouse process improvements for inventory accuracy metrics, including cycle counts
- Implementation of product coding standards to improve NAFTA trade compliance
Experience in starting and running E-Commerce Businesses from A-Z. Built full supply chain models in E-Commerce business.