Hire the best User Stories Freelancers in the United States
Check out User Stories Freelancers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $89 hourlyExpert-Vetted (EVT) Agile professional who applies scrum to deliver results more quickly than with traditional methods. - TEDx speaker, agile coach, scrum master, product owner, project manager and program manager. - Author of GSD Scrum Handbook and GSD Scrum Training workshops. - Specializes in software products, application development and web B2B and B2C Professional Certifications: - CSM Certified Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) - PMP Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)User StoriesLeadership SkillsTraining & DevelopmentMinimum Viable ProductAtlassian ConfluenceProduct RoadmapTeam AlignmentAgile Software DevelopmentProduct BacklogScrumAgile Project ManagementJiraTrelloMilestones
- $35 hourlyUX Researcher experienced with qualitative and quantitative methods, including user interviews, usability testing, cart sorting, heuristic analysis, surveys, A/B testing, personas, journey mapping, etc. Also familiar with design fundamentals and basic UX design.User StoriesUser FlowAnalyticsA/B TestingSurvey DesignHeuristic EvaluationCard SortingResearch InterviewsUsability TestingApp Usability AnalysisUX ResearchQuantitative ResearchQualitative Research
- $65 hourlyAloha! I’m Jenn. Freelance UX|UI Designer based in Maui, HI. I’ve just recently started my career in UX|UI design after years in the hospitality industry as an event planning manager and marketing manager. Event planning is all about creating the most positive and memorable experiences for the client and UX|UI design is no different. My approach in design is to craft and collaborate in the best ways to ensure the users have the best experience while using a product. I look forward to the opportunity to showcase my expertise and style on your product.User StoriesPrototypingBrandingUX ResearchInformation ArchitectureUser Interface DesignFigmaSketchUser Experience DesignWireframingMobile UI DesignResponsive DesignAdobe XDUI/UX PrototypingWebsite Redesign
- $50 hourlyWith 10+ years working on small, medium, and large-scale IT projects, you can rely on me for your QA, Testing, and Technical Documentation needs. I am a Senior Business Analyst with expertise in developing technical documentation and conducting end-user testing. I've worked with all sorts of companies and organizations. From single-person small businesses to large multi-million dollar government contracts, I've seen it all. Each organization is different, but I am confident that I will quickly learn, understand, and begin to provide value to your project on day one. 📃 TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION & DATA ENTRY Technical writing is not for everyone, but I love it! If you have a process, technical workflow, or product to document, I want to do it! Through developing detailed user stories and use cases, writing test scripts, or performing end-user testing and reporting defects, I can help provide clarity and transparency to your project. I also have years of experience with data collection, input, cleansing, and aggregation. I can help you with your: - User Stories - Use Cases - Test Scripts - User/Training Guides - Workflow Diagrams (e.g., Visio) - Project Plans - Data Entry - Reports, Excel Workbooks, etc. 🖥️ END-USER TESTING Do you have a web application, mobile app, or software program that needs testing? I love picking apart systems and helping them work better. I provide the following testing services: - Follow step-by-step test scripts or develop new test scripts - Conduct negative testing - Report defects into spreadsheets, JIRA, or another tracking system - Compare expected results with actual results - Provide steps to recreate a defect - Include screenshots & screen capture of the testing effort - Provide UI/UX improvement recommendations (e.g., how to reduce clicks or number of screens) 🧑🤝🧑 TEAM PLAYER As a Certified Scrum Master, I work closely with all team members to turn around products daily. I am familiar with all aspects of the agile and waterfall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and enjoy collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders. I've worked with people from all over the world and many different backgrounds. I look forward to becoming part of your extended family! 🎖️ PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS I want to add your project to my list of proud accomplishments. Here are few recent examples from my portfolio: - Product Owner for $18M State of California government contract - Lead Business Analyst for $6M State of Virginia Medical Assistance Services government contract - Scrum Master for California Unemployment Insurance Bureau Appeals Modernization Project - 13 years experience w̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ being woken up at 6:24 to feed my cats - Developed web-based end-user guides for the California Community Colleges portal 🎓 EDUCATION I tried college. Didn't like it. Since then, I have attended numerous in-person seminars, certification courses, and online training. Here are a few highlights: - CompTIA iNet+ Certification - Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master - On Track for Salesforce Administrator Certification - Tyler Technologies ETK Business Analyst Certification - BABOK Business Analyst Certification - 30+ training certificates for business writing, management courses, etc. Send me a message, and let's talk more about how I can make your project a success!User StoriesTestingData EntryJiraRegression TestingFunctional TestingProcess Flow DiagramMicrosoft VisioMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft WordTraining MaterialsEnd-to-End TestingEnd User Technical SupportUser ManualTechnical Writing
- $45 hourlyCommunication is key to success, and I'm here to help you excel in your written communications. I bring strong writing, editing, research, and analysis skills to the table, drawing on diverse professional and academic experience to help my clients achieve their goals. My passion is taking complex ideas and processes and condensing them into concise, clear, and effective prose. I've worked in a wide range of professional capacities, picking up domain knowledge in real estate, international trade, hospitality, ecommerce, software development, cybersecurity, and cryptocurrency. As a professional writer, my clients have ranged from startups to NGOs to multinational corporations. Whether you need to improve the copy for your website or app, produce documentation for developers, or enhance your company's public relations, I'm ready to work with you to draft texts that will take your company or organization to the next level.User StoriesCryptocurrencyWhite PaperSearch Engine OptimizationCopywritingUX WritingEditing & ProofreadingTechnical WritingEconomic AnalysisBusiness AnalysisWriting
- $80 hourlyDriven, Innovative IT professional with 10 years of experience building and leveraging technical solutions to increase business performance within the retail and payment industry. Creative, goal-oriented individual with a proven work history of understanding client's needs and strategically delivering business value while improving process efficiency.User StoriesInVisionAgile Software DevelopmentProduct DesignBacklog GroomingProduct BacklogProduct RoadmapProduct DevelopmentProduct ManagementWireframingScrumJiraAgile Project ManagementProject Management
- $55 hourlyProvide on-demand freelance support for busy professionals who may not have the time, resources, or in-house expertise in the areas of product management, new product development, business analysis, market research, and general administrative work. Excel at research and working with cross-functional teams, fine-tuned through years of collaborating with executives, analysts, customers, end-users, engineers, developers, operations, finance, marketing, and sales. Experience within: Software - Healthcare - Quality Management - Manufacturing Support Areas: Product Management - Product - Price - Placement - Promotion New Product Development Process Support (manufactured products) - Ideation - Scoping - Business Planning - Development - Testing - Launch New Product Development Process Support (software) - Scrum - Waterfall - Kanban Business Analysis - Planning - Elicitation - Strategy Analysis - Requirements Analysis & Design - Solution Evaluation Market Research - Segmentation - Fundamental Analysis for Publicly Traded Companies - Internet Research - Competitive Analysis - Surveys - End User Interviews - Customer Observations General Administrative Support - Structure Deliverables & Processes - Data Analysis - Presentation Design - Business or Technical - Clean Up WorkUser StoriesMicrosoft ExcelData VisualizationPresentation DesignStatus ReportsProduct BacklogProduct RoadmapRequirements SpecificationProject ManagementData AnalysisMarket ResearchProduct DevelopmentScrumAgile Project ManagementProduct Management
- $75 hourlyResearching difficult topics, managing projects, leading scrums, defining business process, eliciting requirements, implementing custom/out-of-the-box software, creating documentation, training teams/ handing off projects to operations. Proven experience designing and working in all areas of the Design Life-Cycle for enterprise and small business.User StoriesUser Acceptance TestingProcess EngineeringEnterprise Software DevelopmentRequirement ManagementERP SoftwareEnterprise SoftwareBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementRequirement AnalysisUser ManualTechnical DocumentationData AnalysisProcedure Development
- $49 hourlyServices offered to individual contributors: * Design Sprint Creation and Facilitation * Starter Kit and 60 minute consultation for problem/ opportunity * Starter Kit and 60 minute consultation to empower your cross-team contributors to run more independently * Breaking down user needs into an outcome focused roadmap and user stories Services offered to Product department leads: * Problem framing sessions and assets for your team to take to execution * Internship Program Starter Kit and 60 minute consultation Custom need? Send me a message.User StoriesStrategy & PlanningDesign ThinkingConsultantManagement ConsultingAgile Software DevelopmentProduct ManagementAgile Project Management
- $150 hourlyHello, and Thank you for visiting my verified, Top Rated Plus, Expert Vetted Upwork profile! I am an entrepreneur with 10+ years of experience. My professional experience as a Senior Business Analyst and Product Manager has shaped my ideologies and business philosophy. I graduated from Stony Brook University in NY and was able to work & live in Silicon Valley, Chicago, and New York City. I am based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During my career, I was able to work with some of the brightest minds at employers such as Chicago Public Schools, Celgene Corporation, Moody’s Investors Service, and Kroll Bond Rating Agency. I have worked on complex, cutting-edge technology projects. I've also been involved with building products from scratch. Over the past 7 years, I have learned the Agile methodology to help get your products off the ground faster or implement processes that will have your business operating more efficiently. I’m fully dedicated and available to help you meet your goals (not for long, though). Get unbiased, independent advice from a thought leader. My areas of focus include: - Product Management (Agile Jira/Asana/Kanban/Scrum; Software Development Life Cycle; Lean value stream mapping) - Business Analysis (requirement gathering/user stories/business process flow diagram/data flow diagrams) - Enterprise software strategic advisory (ERP/CRM) - Business planning & strategy (funding, pitches, business plan, swot analysis, lean canvas, value proposition canvas) - Data & Analytics (FP&A business intelligence, financial metrics/ratios)User StoriesProduct RoadmapProduct StrategyProduct ManagementAgile Project ManagementData ModelingBusiness StrategyBusiness ConsultingStartup ConsultingBusiness Planning & StrategyStartup CompanyBusiness Analysis
- $40 hourlyMy name is Nery, a UX/UI Designer motivated to find and create solutions the lead to unforgettable moments. I’ve always been very passionate about learning, most of my time I spend exploring new ideas. My curiosity for trying new things has led me to be a UX/UI Designer. I have design projects for clients from SAAS to B2B platforms. Along with that I’ve worked with teams of designers and engineers who taught me how to collaborate with a team during my growth as a designer.User StoriesWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareHTML5CSSMobile AppInVisionUX & UIFigma
- $65 hourly*TOP 3% OF UPWORK FREELANCERS* I'm an accomplished and dedicated UX & UI designer with 5+ years of experience who is passionate about creating useful and memorable digital experiences. I've solved design problems at organizations like Nike, US Department of State, Warner, Universal Studios, Sony, Puma, BBDO, and more. Leveraging a background in illustration (5+years), animation (5+ years), & graphic design (5+ years), I design user experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and empathetic. Process*: - Evaluate your needs & objectives - Define work - Conduct research and collect data - Build product structure - Create low fidelity mock-ups - Create high fidelity mock-ups - Prototype - Usability Testing - QA Development Design Tools: - Sketch - Figma - Adobe XD - Invision - Anima Prototyping - Proto.io - Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator & more) - Zeplin - JIRA - Affinity Designer - Procreate Workflow Tools: - Slack - Asana - Trello - Monday - Baseccamp - Google Suite - Microsoft Office - Box, Dropbox - Zoom - Airtable Thank you for taking the time to review my profile on Upwork. If you have a project you need help developing, feel free to contact me here via UpworkUser StoriesBusiness with 1000+ EmployeesBusiness with 100-999 Employees3D AnimationUser Flow2D AnimationCharacter AnimationData ScienceUser Interface Design3D ModelingUX & UIGraphic DesignIllustration
- $70 hourlyUpwork forces me to list a single hourly price, though everything is based on skill, effort and scope. End-To-End Product Management: Gathering requirements, conducting marketing/competitive research, wireframing (both alone and as a lead in working sessions), summarizing feedback from stakeholders, writing tickets (development foundation, design, FED, BED, CMS architecture/fields, some RESTful APIs, GA tracking), analytical tracking (segments, events, goals, holistic for multi-lingual pages), test scripts, QA/UAT test lead (cross-browser, cross-device, happy paths, "breaking" pages, GA tracking, multi-lingual sites), smoke testing, fast followers) UX Research: Marketing/competitive research, user interviews (call, video) Technical Writing: User stories, acceptance criteria, instructional guides, etc.User StoriesUser Acceptance TestingCross Functional Team LeadershipAgile Project ManagementAtlassian JIRAWireframingJiraScrumProduct BacklogProduct ManagementGoogle AnalyticsUX ResearchUser FlowTechnical Writing
- $60 hourlyAs a seasoned IT Business Systems Analyst with an MBA, I bring a unique blend of technical expertise and business acumen. With over eight years of experience in this field, I deeply understand how technology can be leveraged to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and boost profitability. My approach to business systems analysis is founded on a deep understanding of the client's needs and goals. By working closely with stakeholders, I can identify pain points and inefficiencies in the current systems and develop innovative solutions that address these challenges. Whether implementing new software systems, improving existing processes, or developing custom applications, I am passionate about using technology to drive business success. My skills include analyzing complex information and data to identify trends and patterns, identifying, and solving problems related to technology, systems, and processes, understanding the technical aspects of software development, database design, and other IT-related tasks, gathering requirements from various stakeholders, document them, and manage them throughout the project lifecycle, mapping out business processes, identify inefficiencies, and make recommendations for improvements. As an Upwork freelancer, I pride myself on my professionalism, reliability, and commitment to delivering high-quality work. I am a strong communicator and collaborator, always striving to exceed my client's expectations. If you're looking for a Business Systems Analyst who can help take your business to the next level, look no further. Let's work together to transform your systems and drive growth and success for your organization.User StoriesProject SchedulingBusiness ModelingDocumentationUser Acceptance TestingProject RequirementsProcess Flow DiagramStatus ReportsData VisualizationProject AnalysisBusiness Process ModelingRequirement AnalysisAgile Project ManagementBusiness Analysis
- $70 hourlyAmerican product manager working from Minnesota. I've spent most of my career working in full time positions handling technology platforms supporting industry-leading businesses in healthcare, e-commerce, and financial services. From 2018 - 2023 I worked in Asia working remote and in-person positions with a focus on digital agency work, and from 2011 - 2017 I worked in the US for profitable transaction-driven firms. I've delivered major technology products in Product Owner and Product Manager roles including billion dollar retail websites and load-bearing high performance healthcare networks. I'm particularly skilled in communicating with people with complex interests, and finding a productive path forward. I'm able to talk to lead technical and design people in a coherent way without being an expert in their domains. Experience in industries including healthcare, e-commerce, financial services, and food delivery logistics.User StoriesWireframesProduct ManagementData AnalysisJiraStakeholder ManagementAgile Project ManagementAnalyticsAgile Software DevelopmentScrumProduct Roadmap
- $31 hourlyPassionate on using scientific way to understand and answer UX research questions. Trained and experienced on conducting research: designing studies, analyzing data to provide insight on user’s perceptions & behaviors and further improving user experiences. SKILLS - Research Design, Survey Design, User Experience Research, Data Visualization - Software: Amplitude, Figma, Tableau, SQL, Python, R, SPSS, Excel, PowerPoint, Qualtrics, - Data analysis: Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, Discriminant Analysis, T-test, (M)ANOVA, Multiple Regression, Mediation Analysis, Customer Segmentation, A/B testing, Cohort Analysis, RFM AnalysisUser StoriesData CollectionResearch MethodsUX ResearchPythonA/B TestingIBM SPSSRQualtricsData VisualizationData InterpretationData AnalysisUser FlowUserTestingUser Profile Creation
- $38 hourlyI am a Certified Scrum Master who has experience with many agile methodologies. I have three years of hands-on experience with implementing agile methods into new teams. I am very knowledgeable of the Scrum and Kanban methodologies, and I am passionate about developing those skills even further. I have excellent written and oral communication skills.User StoriesWireframingBusiness AnalysisFunctional TestingRequirement AnalysisMicrosoft SharePointServiceNowVersionOneUser Acceptance TestingGitLabMicrosoft ExcelTrelloJiraAgile Project Management
- $50 hourlyI'm experienced in the E-commerce industry, and Product Management, Business Development, User Experience fields.User StoriesSoftware QAEcommerce WebsiteMockupBusiness DevelopmentEnd-to-End TestingAPI TestingFunctional TestingQA TestingProduct ManagementUsability Testing
- $35 hourlyI'm a UX Designer/Product Designer/Product Strategist with experience designing responsive web apps/sites. If you're looking to make things more useable, accessible, or even starting from scratch, I can help! My most recent experience has been working in the incubator phase with a start-up, helping to define the vision and write the product requirements. I have cross-team collaboration skills working in an agile environment. * Figma is my design tool of choice * I'm passionate about accessibility in design * Effective communicator and collaboratorUser StoriesFigmaWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareUX & UIUser Experience
- $55 hourlyAlthough I am new to Upwork, I've been working full-time in the tech world for 2 decades. Over the last 2 years, I've adjusted my lifestyle to achieve my goal of working part-time. Now my extensive knowledge and experience are available to assist with projects that only require 20-30 hours a week. At my last company, I scouted, interviewed, hired, and managed a 17-person R&D team made up of Upwork freelancers from 11 countries. Over the course of 4 years, our team created and maintained 2 SaaS platforms, 3 cloud-based internal business tools, and 43 local Linux programs for monitoring and control of specialized hardware. That experience helped me develop a unique process for managing remote teams. When properly managed, a remote team is much more efficient than most in-person teams, both in terms of results and costs. I'm now starting a new journey and want to help more people experience what a well-managed remote team of talented freelancers can do. With the correct process, a global team working in shifts can invest 24 man-hours on one task in a single day. This allows 3 software developers to accomplish in one day what would take 1 developer 3 days. The key thing is having a clear process for documenting the desired result, and the technical details that need to be accomplished to achieve that result. If you want to build a global team and don't know where to start, feel free to contact me. I will help you hire the right Upwork resources and manage them.User StoriesSoftware Architecture & DesignCloud ComputingLinuxCloud ArchitectureInternet of Things Solutions DesignManagement SkillsAgile Project ManagementProject ManagementGoogle Cloud PlatformAPI DevelopmentHiring StrategyAgile Software Development
- $35 hourlyI am a proactive and exceptional Scrum Master, Project Manager, and Business Analyst with a remarkable attitude, I am adaptive, unafraid to ask questions, and always ready to suggest improvements where necessary. I manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely completion. I continuously learn and adapt to new technologies and tools. I am skilled in all phases of software development cycle, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance. I collaborate with business analysts and development teams to meet business requirements and facilitate release rollout. Additionally, I translate PBIs and feature specifications to create comprehensive functional test cases. Tools Expert: Atlassian JIRA Confluence Slack MS Teams MS Projects Trello Monday I offer comprehensive support to help elevate your business to new heights. With a wealth of expertise in business analysis, development, content creation, and digital marketing, I bring a holistic approach to the table. Over the past 3+ years, I have gained extensive experience managing agile software development projects for startups, non-profit organizations, healthcare organizations, and small businesses/brands. I am well-equipped to assist you with various tasks to ensure the success of your project. This includes, but is not limited to: ✅ Facilitating scrum events (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint retro, and reviews) utilizing the core principles of the scrum framework, enabling your team to deliver top-quality products with fewer backlogs. ✅ Writing use cases, functional descriptions, project reports and other documents as needed. ✅ Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics and relentless improvement. ✅ Collaborating with the Product Owner to continuously prioritize and maintain the product roadmap into EPICs and features, crafting exceptional user stories. ✅ Cultivating an agile environment and fostering effective communication between scrum teams and project owners. ✅ Conduct problem-solving sessions to enhance your team's delivery of high-quality value ✅ Utilize Trello/Jira/Monday.com to optimize team organization and productivity. ✅ Maximizing the delivery of business value by guiding teams to leverage scrum values and practices. I am the real deal when it comes to on-time job delivery, flexible with clients' budgets and my fees are negotiable because the most important thing to me is delivering results to you, and adding high-quality value to your business. How can I contribute to the growth of your business? Drop me a message and let's have a chat! Together, we can make great things happen!User StoriesTeam FacilitationDocumentationIT Project ManagementTechnical WritingBusiness AnalysisProduct BacklogDigital Marketing StrategyVirtual AssistanceAtlassian ConfluenceKanban MethodologyTrelloJiraAgile Project Management
- $100 hourlyI'm a Senior Product Manager, experienced in distilling user needs, business requirements, data learnings, and stakeholder inputs into thoughtful Product Roadmaps. I've focused on the Ed Tech industry for much of my career, and have a deep understanding of teacher and student audiences. - I love working with development teams to convey Product Vision, negotiate tradeoffs that drive the most valuable outcomes, and launch beautiful products on time. - I am obsessed with data - thinking through key metrics and analytic systems that will guide product insights and then diving in when there's data to review is one of my favorite parts of the job. - I'm a former Scrum Master/Project manager and I know that communication is key to ensuring that work is completed on time.User StoriesProduct StrategyProduct DiscoveryJenkinsMicrosoft OfficeMATLABLookerProduct BacklogTest DevelopmentProduct RoadmapUser Acceptance TestingProduct FeaturesBrowserStackFigmaAnalyticsProduct LaunchData AnalysisProduct AnalyticsGoogle AnalyticsScrumJiraAmplitudeMicrosoft Project
- $150 hourlyHey there! 👋🏼 I’m Megan and I'm here to bring your vision to life. As battle tested product manager at pre-seed, pre-revenue start ups, I know what it’s like to build a product from zero to 1 with minimal resources. As a founding leader of early stage start ups, I also know the risks of hiring full-time team members before you’re ready. That’s why I’m here. ✨ What I can do for you ✨ Research and discovery: Let’s discover the most relevant problems and the largest opportunities. ⤐ User research and interviews ⤐ Market research and competitive analysis ⤐ Company vision and priorities alignment Strategy and vision planning: Time to paint a picture of where you currently are and where you want to go. ⤐ Product strategy and roadmapping ⤐ Prioritization alignment Documentation and requirements scoping: Time to draw up product blueprints. ⤐ Product briefs and solution proposals ⤐ User stories writing and prioritization ⤐ Customer journey mapping ⤐ Wireframes and mock ups ⤐ Usability testing and validation ⤐ High fidelity mock ups and clickable prototypes ⤐ Acceptance criteria / requirements documentation Quality assurance: Let’s click all the buttons and make sure acceptance criteria is met. ⤐ Testing the different workflows and oftentimes breaking things before users do ⤐ Creating a list of revisions and edits prior to launch ⤐ Evaluate and prioritize what is launch critical Product operations: Implement small processes to make the system run smoother. ⤐ Go to market release planning ⤐ Product performance monitoring ⤐ Implement customer feedback loops ⤐ Software selection for ticket writing, documentation, design, etc. Software preferences for early stage start ups: 💻 Product design ⤐ Figma Product management / sprint management ⤐ Linear Research documentation ⤐ Notion Strategy and roadmap documentation ⤐ Notion Product Analytics ⤐ Mixpanel or PendoUser StoriesSaaS DevelopmentAtlassian ConfluenceProduct RoadmapProduct DocumentationUX & UIStrategic PlanningAgile Project ManagementUser ExperienceProduct ManagementUX ResearchBusiness OperationsProduct DiscoveryProduct Development Life CycleBusiness Analysis
- $85 hourlyStrong advocate of agile development practices with over eighteen years of agile experience. Excellent communicator adept at collaborating with business partners throughout the software development life cycle. Focused on automation and the value DevSecOps provides to all stakeholders. Goal-oriented technical leader with a track record of delivering solutions on schedule.User StoriesAgile Software DevelopmentAtlassian ConfluenceMinimum Viable ProductWeb DevelopmentEnterprise SoftwareProduct RoadmapProduct BacklogTeam AlignmentScrumSoftware Architecture & DesignScaled Agile FrameworkJiraAgile Project Management
- $55 hourlyA passion for solving business problems has allowed me to excel in my career as a Business Analyst in the healthcare industry for 5+ years. My areas of expertise include requirements elicitation & documentation, process improvement, and stakeholder relationship management. I was able to develop and grow these skills by serving as the Lead BA on a critical workstream that was part of a multi-year process & technology transformation program. I enjoy working with a collaborative team that focuses on driving high impact results. If you need help with the following: business process automation, identifying current state gaps within business processes, process documentation, etc - I am confident I can help. I look forward to working with you!User StoriesRequirement AnalysisTrainingProcess ImprovementMicrosoft Power AutomatePega PlatformProcess DocumentationSmartsheetProcess Flow DiagramBusiness Process AutomationDocumentationMicrosoft SharePointMicrosoft ExcelJiraMicrosoft Office
- $40 hourlyLocated in San Antonio, I am a UX/UI designer with an unquenchable desire for learning. Skilled in user-centered design, visual design, empathetic approaches and research. Evermore, I have unparalleled team collaboration experience thanks to my professional athletic career.User StoriesProduct DesignWireframe & Prototyping SoftwareMockupWireframingInteraction DesignUsability TestingZeplinAdobe XDUI/UX PrototypingUser FlowFigmaUser Interface Design
- $35 hourlyExperienced UX Designer | Product Manager with 5+ years of experience in software development and product management. I am well-versed in Figma, an expert in UX design principles, user research, and a proven record of creating user-centered products. Strong communicator with a passion for delivering products that are human-centered, equitable, accessible, and enjoyable to use. [SERVICES] UI/UX - Prototyping. Wireframing, User flows, Mockups - Visual Design and Design Software - User Research and Usability Testing - Information Architecture - Application Development - Collaboration - Presentation PM - Writing Technical Requirements and Specs - Product Roadmap Development - Conducting Market Research - Strategic Thinking - Leadership Skills - Practicing Empathy - Problem-solving Skills - Time Management Skills - Effective Communication Skills - Data Analysis Skills - Agile Scrum Methodology [PROGRAMS] Figma, Adobe XD, Lucid Chart, DevOps, Jira, Asana, Confluence, Microsoft Office, G Suite, Teams, Slack. I deliver results-driven work promptly and on budget. So if you are looking for a Product Manager, Product Owner, or UI/UX designer you can trust to provide the best quality service, I would love to hear from you.User StoriesProduct BacklogPresentation DesignDevOpsJiraProduct RoadmapLucidchartUser FlowUX WireframeAgile Software DevelopmentUX ResearchFigmaUI/UX PrototypingAdobe XDUser Experience Design
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.