Hire the best Website Content Managers in the United Kingdom
Check out Website Content Managers in the United Kingdom with the skills you need for your next job.
- $45 hourlyGreetings! I am the current editor-in-chief of digital-adoption.com. In my role, I work with various stakeholders to build a cohesive content strategy based on research, exploration, and analysis. I manage a team of four excellent writers and use my knowledge and expertise to support and encourage the personal growth and development of their writing abilities. I believe in leading with vision and creativity, but I also understand the nuances of taking a strategic approach to content creation to garner the best results. In today's oversaturated world, it's easy to get lost in the crowd. The businesses that go the extra mile strive to be better, and embrace their differences represent a working model for the future. Our best chance of genuinely embracing innovation and taking advantage of the technological shifts that will transform our world is through change. BACKGROUND I'm an SEO Copywriter specializing in Content Strategy, Marketing, and Digital Media. My background for the last six years has been in Creative Industry Policies and Research with the UK Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport. I guarantee to deliver 100% satisfaction on all projects I undertake. I go above and beyond to ensure my clients are happy with my work. There will not be any gaps in quality or commitment when you choose to work with me. My sheer dedication to producing outstanding results sets me apart from other candidates. I produce copy for several websites, blogs, and multimedia platforms, which has enabled me to grow pretty quickly and achieve a high level of industry success. My objective is consistent - create authentic and original content with a straightforward call to action that resonates with the reader. All copy goes through Copyscape and Grammarly Pro before submission. SERVICES - SEO Content Writing (Short-Form & Long-Form) - White Papers - SEO Copywriting (B2B and B2C) - Keyword & Competitor Research - Digital Content Strategy - Professional Technical Whitepapers (Web3, Metaverse, DX, DA, Composability) - Content Mapping - Landing Pages - Ghost Writing - Editing and Proofreading Minimum Rate Per Word: $0.15 Hourly Rate: $30.00 I guarantee I'll do everything possible to ensure you get the highest quality of work delivered on time. Short notice deadline? I'll provide a top-notch piece, error-free without taking shortcuts. Picky client? I'll comprehensively look through the trivial stuff and make it work. Need me to be on standby? No worries, I work a minimum of 6 days a week. THE NEXT STEPS Contact me with your project outline and your expected goals and requirements. If you're not sure what you need or if you'd like to have a chat beforehand, I'm always available. Just send me a message! My job is to make your job easier by ironing out the kinks and developing an action plan to advance your business and push it in the right direction. I look forward to connecting!Content ManagementCopywritingWhite PaperArticle WritingWebsite ContentDigital MappingBusiness ServicesSearch Engine OptimizationMedia & EntertainmentContent Strategy
- $50 hourlyEducated in both the UK and Australia, I'm a well-travelled, versatile, published writer who guarantees a reliable, flexible service, original ideas and skilled, well-crafted copy with the ability to appeal to international audiences. My writing builds audiences, sells, engages, excites curiosity and encourages commitment. I have experience working with not for profit organizations, directly with small businesses and with marketing organizations who build brands for others. With a passion for reading and writing and as English is my first (and only) language, I have an excellent grasp of grammar, spelling and diverse vocabulary. Given that most of my writing appears online, I have kept myself up-to-date on SEO practices and am confident creating optimized content of many kinds for my clients. Being well organized, self-motivated, able to adapt and solve problems if and when they arise means I always meet my deadlines and deliver the required work on time, if not before. Throughout any project, from initial bid to final submission, I will ensure I am available for contact and able to liaise directly with you about your requirements and expectations.Content ManagementSocial Media ContentCreative WritingTravel & HospitalityCopywritingArticle WritingSEO Keyword ResearchContent WritingSEO WritingProduct DescriptionBlog WritingSearch Engine OptimizationReport Writing
- $77 hourly* Previously Studio Head for Disney's Interactive TV division. * Electronic music producer * Video editor * ScriptwriterContent ManagementGamificationMusic CompositionGame DesignGaming NFTNovelScreenplayChildren's WritingCreative DirectionContent WritingVideo ProductionWritingScreenwriting
- $50 hourlyI am a copywriter and web content specialist with over 10 years of experience in working for a wide range of high profile corporate and lifestyle websites both in the UK and in the USA. I have a Master’s degree (MA) in Creating Fiction from the University of East Anglia, and a first class bachelor’s degree from the same institution. I create copy that people want to read: Copy that sells. I can help you to create compelling stories that will give you brand a voice and keep your customers and readers wanting to come back for more. After several years of editing a high profile lifestyle website in the UK, I have spent the last four years working as a freelance copywriter and content specialist. I have years of experience in delivering projects on time and on budget, and work hard to ensure that the content I create will be a long-term asset to your business.Content ManagementContent Management SystemCopy EditingWeb Content Accessibility GuidelinesEditorial WritingCopywritingArticle WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $40 hourlyLooking to LEVEL UP your Social Media Game? Look no further! Hey! I'm Hayley an Instagram Marketing Expert with 6 + years of experience and a proven track record of achieving results for my clients. I specialize in helping brands elevate their online presence and grow their brand, through Social Media Strategy Development, Content Creation, Social Media Management, and Community Building. Working in diverse niches, my past clients include- Coaches, Retailers, Beauty Professionals, Fashion, Music Artists, and more. I genuinely love working in Social Media Marketing and geek out on keeping up with the latest trends and algorithm updates. I track and analyze performance metrics, and use this data to develop data-driven strategies that help to drive engagement and build brand awareness of your brand. 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 ✅ 1 on 1 Coaching Calls ✅ Social Media Audits ✅ Social Media Content & Growth Strategies ✅ Social Management & Growth ( FB, IG & TikTok) ✅ Content Creation (Graphics / Reels / TikToks) ✅ Influencer Marketing ✅ Facebook & Instagram Ad Campaign Management SKILLS ✅ Graphic Design - Adobe Suite - Canva ✅ Video Editing - Final Cut Pro - CapCut- InShot ✅ Copywriting & Content Writing ( Native English ) ✅ Scheduling - Later - Hootsuite - Buffer - Sked Social ✅ Task Management - Monday - Trello - Slack - ClickUp ✅ Audio Editing - Ableton - Logic Pro 🚀🚀🚀 Ready to SKYROCKET your Growth? Let’s jump on a call! "𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘎 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 500 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 4𝘒 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘰-𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 -- 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 -- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭-𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘐𝘎 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨." “𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘈+++” “𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.” “𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.” “𝘏𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳. 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘺.”Content ManagementEmail MarketingVideo EditingBrandingGraphic DesignStrategic PlanSocial Media Marketing
- $25 hourlyHi there, I am an experienced Project Manager, Virtual Assistant and Social Media Manager on and off Upwork delivering on administrative tasks related to Digital Marketing, Social Media, Virtual Assistance and Customer Service. As a virtual freelancer, I have earned a good reputation for my quality work delivered to various clients. My core values are: * Take 100% Responsibility * Solution Oriented * Gratitude and Positivity * Growth Mindset * Fun to work with * Transparency & Feedback * Under Promise, Over Deliver Prior to freelancing, I worked several corporate jobs from Supply Chain, Procurement, Customer Support and even as a Feature writer for a local newspaper. I am committed, dedicated, and passionate about my work, and I do it with a keen eye for detail. I work well as a part of a team and independently. Let's discuss your needs and expectations over a Virtual coffee. I have the UPWORK mobile app so I am always available. Please also know that I will never compromise my morals and values.Content ManagementCustomer ServiceCustomer SupportSocial Media ContentYouTubeCanvaSocial Media StrategyTikTokSocial Media Management
- $15 hourlyHi, Sulayman here 🙋🏽♂️ 📈 I assist Personal Brands and B2C businesses in achieving "social proof" and gaining more customers through organic social media strategies within 90 days. 👉 HOW IT WORKS: ✅ We do not outsource, utilize black hat tactics or take shortcuts. Our team handles all work in-house. We guarantee your Social Media branding is fully optimized for seamless conversion, without requiring any effort on your end. ✅ I take care of all aspects of your social media presence, including engagement, content creation, management, and optimization. Your only job is to provide a great customer experience, and we'll make sure your online reputation reflects your offline efforts. ✅ We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you don't see any improvement in your social media branding and conversion rates. Additionally, I am confident in our model and offer a risk-free experience for our clients. As a gesture of our commitment, I'll even continue to provide my services for free for two weeks if there are no results. 👉 WHO IS IT FOR: I can help you save time and money by managing your social media platforms if you are running a B2C company or a personal brand. 👉 RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT: A polished and optimized Social Media presence, along with high-quality content that reflects the hard work you have put into making your business unique and valuable. WHAT TO DO NEXT 👇🏽 🚨 FREE 30-MINUTE SOCIAL MEDIA GROWTH ANALYSIS CALL 🚨 If you're interested in learning more about my services and how I can assist you, let's schedule a call. I offer a complimentary 30-minute consultation to all prospective clients. During the call, we'll discuss your challenges and explore ways to address them. To get started, simply send me a job invitation when you're ready.Content ManagementSocial Media MarketingContent StrategyBrandingSocial Media DesignContent Management PlanContent Marketing StrategyAdvertising ManagementSocial Media OptimizationBrand StrategySocial Media ManagementContent Creation
- $30 hourlyI am an experienced writing and editorial professional who is capable, competent, creative, meticulous, and reliable. I am a clear thinker with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, working well under pressure and exacting deadlines. * I am an experienced project manager, having project managed all aspects of print production and online content management for a challenging package of academic journals. * I am a qualified editor and proofreader, having obtained certification from the Publishing Training Centre. I have also studied journal formatting and references with the Chartered Institute of Editors and Proofreaders. * I thrive under pressure and will never miss a deadline. I have a very strong work ethic and will work hard to achieve your goals, clarifying any points of ambiguity with you directly.Content ManagementBlog WritingArticle WritingGhostwritingNonfiction WritingBook WritingBeta ReadingWritingGrammarCreative WritingCopywritingEditing & ProofreadingCopy EditingGrammar & Syntax ReviewProofreading
- $25 hourlyI have been working with WordPress, Joomla and Grav CMS systems as well as static HTML sites since 2007. I can help you design and develop your new CMS and/or HTML site and its interface with excellent efficiency. I am madly in love with GeneratePress for WordPress and I have been a GP Premium user since 19th of September 2016 and used nothing else since then unless my clients demanded to use something else. Although, I cannot call myself a SEO expert, I can help your site's SEO results more than an average free SEO plugin can by adding Google Local SEO entries. I am rather good in CPanel Environments too, and I can help you clone, move, migrate any site between servers as well as locating and clearing out any malware injected by hackers into your server and secure it against future attacks.. I am confident that I have the correct answers and tools for whatever layout and functionality you expect from your website, and I can do this within your budget. You can find a lot more information about how I work, which tools I use, and my portfolio covering past and current projects of mine at my site. I can provide you with the link to visit my site if you get in touch with me :)Content ManagementGrav CMSSearch Engine OptimizationWordPress DevelopmentWeb DesignAdobe PhotoshopResponsive DesignJoomlaHTML5CSS 3WooCommerceLanding PageWordPress ThemeContact Form 7
- $25 hourlyI am a 30 year old Scottish law graduate. My legal education is invaluable to me when I am proofreading as it has given me the fine attention to detail skills required to accurately pinpoint mistakes in writing. My writing experience enables me to grasp a better picture of what the writer is trying to portray when I am proofreading which in turn allows me to easily make the writing flow. I have wide-ranging proofreading experience, across a variety of topics and formats. I have also successfully completed several legal writing and website content projects. I have a TEFL course (120 hours) from Chiang Mai University. I have experience teaching both children and adults. I also have online teaching experience, both through a company and private students. I am passionate about teaching English and find it immensely rewarding. I attained my PGDE (Primary) from University of Aberdeen in May 2016. Teaching Experience: Aberdeen City Council August 2016- Present Primary School Teacher Sunshine Kindergarten May 2015-August 2015 K1 Teacher Summer Camp Dara Academy September 2014-Match 2015 Grade 1 English Teacher DMA 1on1 July 2014-October 2014 Online English Teacher CHIANG MAI UNIVERSITY LANGUAGE INSTITUTE 2013-MAY 2014 ESL Teacher Courses Taught: -English for Lawyers - English course for first year LLB students. -Academic English- 4 skills English course for Masters students aiming to study abroad. -TOEIC - Teaching Chinese University students in Thailand on a one year exchange for a business English exam. -Conversation – All levels (High School and University Students) -Cambridge FCE ExaminationContent ManagementAcademic WritingEnglish GrammarEnglish TutoringContent WritingLegal ResearchLegalTeaching EnglishCopy EditingEnglish Proofreading
- $200 hourlyI’m part of Upwork’s Expert-Vetted Program. Top 1% Freelancer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I’ve been working in digital marketing for more than eight years. I started as a Digital Project Manager in leading and international agencies. I’ve led website migrations, new designs/build and marketing campaigns of varying sizes. For the last four years I’ve focused entirely on SEO. I wanted to specialise in something. SEO was quick to grab my attention as I love content and have a life-long love of writing. You’ll find me published in your favourite marketing journals including: Moz, HubSpot and Search Engine Land. I post SEO tips every day on LinkedIn. In 2023 I’m helping companies and agencies with internal marketing resources to flourish. Ask me for help with: ✅ SEO audits, strategy and roadmaps for internal implementation ✅ High-quality, relevant backlinks ✅ Technical audits including site speed ✅ CRO & UX reports ✅ Content strategy ✅ Link building ✅ Implementation ✅ Site migration preparation ✅ Training —————————————————— Take a look at my portfolio to find case studies celebrating: ⭐️ 46% increase in clicks for an editorial publication ⭐️ Articles in featured snippets earning millions of clicks ⭐️ Growing DA for sites ⭐️ Revenue-generating blogs ⭐️ Money keywords on page 1 ⭐️ High traffic generation for B2C brands —————————————————— My clients say things like: 💬 Having worked with Zoe on a few engagements now, I’m pretty happy that it’s not just a fluke that the work she turns out is incredibly valuable and incredible value. I can honestly not recommend her highly enough. Goes above and beyond, delivers detailed, timely, quality work, and is also a really nice person, which goes a long way in this day and age. 10/10” More testimonials, below!Content ManagementDigital MarketingConversion Rate OptimizationContent Marketing StrategyDigital Marketing StrategySEO StrategySEMrushGoogle Search ConsoleSEO AuditSEO PerformanceContent StrategySearch Engine Optimization
- $60 hourlyI’m a digital marketing professional with marketing experience of over 10 years and I’m based in London. Having worked in different marketing roles in different industries, I’ve gained a wide range of experience in the marketing field. Currently, I’m working as a freelancer where I help businesses increase their brand awareness by using paid social and PPC campaign strategies. While Google Ads, Meta Ads are the main platforms I have experience in, I've been also working on platforms such as Microsoft Ads, TikTok Ads and Pinterest Ads. I have worked with some agencies as a freelancer but also had my own clients such as health & wellness brands, e-commerce stores, gyms, yoga studios, and womenswear and homeware brands.Content ManagementEmail MarketingContent MarketingFacebook MarketingInstagram MarketingSocial Media MarketingGoogle AdsPPC Campaign Setup & ManagementPaid SocialFacebook Advertising
- $40 hourlyPublished author with more than 10 years of writing experience. During this time, I have covered topics including, but not limited to, gaming, cleaning, organising, Psychology, Business-related, and factual articles and have been able to engage and educate both UK and USA audiences. Within the above niches, I have worked on the following types of articles ‘How to’ articles, reviews, comparisons, round-ups, and Q and As. My writing style is engaging and informative, with a focus on providing valuable insights and actionable takeaways for readers. I'm skilled at conducting thorough research to ensure the accuracy and credibility of my content, and I can adapt my writing style to suit different target audiences and platforms. I have a wealth of experience in writing about domestic appliances found in the cleaning and laundry world, as well as a vast stash of cleaning tips that I can tell you about! I've got a bit of a soft spot, you could say, for cleaning and organising and I am always on the hunt for hacks and tricks that I can share with readers! Benefits I can bring to your business: - Articles I write on In The Wash (UK cleaning website) have an average time on page of 6 mins 40 seconds. - These articles get an average of 491 page views per month. With a conversion rate of 3%, that's 15 new leads to sell your product to every month. - My top-performing article on In The Wash gets an average of 615 page views a day, 18,450 page views per month! - Readers on CareerGamers (UK gaming website) spend on average 6 mins 5 seconds of time on my pages. - Over half the 425 articles on the website rank in Google's top 3 for their target keyword. - CareerGamers pulls in, on average, 100,000 page views a month. Skills: Command of the English language Command of SEO practices Positive attitude Articles are popped through Grammarly to check for errors Communication Reliable and resilient Commercial awareness Teamwork Organisation Self-management EI Work under pressure Initiative Dependable and approachable Research Adaptable Attention to detail If you have read something that you like, and would like more information regarding anything mentioned above, please get in touch with me!Content ManagementEnglishArticleBlog ContentProofreadingWritingPsychologyContent EditingOrganizerContent StrategyBlog WritingContent SEOSEO Writing
- $35 hourly(Native English Speaker from the UK). Are you looking to work with someone who is friendly and professional, open and honest and has a great eye for detail? I am an experienced, qualified teacher from the UK with a Post Graduate Certificate in Education and a First Class Degree in Professional Practise and Education. Prior to teaching I was a Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) where attention to detail and innovative and creative thinking processes were a must. As well as teaching, I have many years experience of proofreading and editing books, recipes, poetry, websites, blogs, essays, reports and dissertations and supported businesses with their content in a large variety of formats. My mission it to use my engaging, flexible and hardworking approach to support clients in achieving the very best outcomes. I am a great listener - the key to communication - and enjoy building professional working relations with new people to help them achieve their goals. If fun and humour is your thing, I’ve got that in spades, if you prefer to work quickly and cut to the chase - then I can make it work for you! I look forward to hearing from you. Our journey together starts here...Content ManagementBook EditingEditing & ProofreadingContent EditingEnglish TutoringProofreadingEnglish
- $65 hourlyMy name is Katharina, and I am a copywriter, proofreader and copy editor specialising in spiritual and soul-inspiring content. My main focus lies on crystals, holistic health, energy healing and spirit animals. I also work as a graphic designer, artist and jewellery maker and have my own business, The White Peony Bison, for which I create my own products and write my own copy. My mission is to bring carefully selected words and beautiful designs together to create content that moves and inspires. Clients I have worked with include the Canadian crystal app Crystal Lotus, a US-based crystal app that is currently being developed, Rose Priestess Reiki, the Swiss yoga and Ayurveda shop Manali, and Culture Trip.Content ManagementContent WritingCopywritingWritingIllustrationWatercolorEditing & ProofreadingFormattingCopy EditingHealth & WellnessWeb DesignGraphic Design
- $100 hourly● 7 years of Marketing experience ● Spent over $3 Million on just Facebook ads and over $500 000 on other platforms such as Google, TikTok and Pinterest. ● Affluent Academy graduate and official partner with Facebook, Google, Shopify and Klaviyo. ● Fluent English ● Analytically driven Hello and welcome to my profile, I have been in the marketing industry for over 7 years. I have completed numerous courses in the field of marketing. Due to the ever changing nature of the industry I am constantly looking to expand my knowledge and keep in line with current and upcoming trends. For the past 7 years I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of e-commerce clients within many different industries and budgets ranging from $1000-$100 000 per month. I have a ton of experience in running paid ad campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Google, Klaviyo, Pinterest and TikTok. I am a data driven marketer and will develop a fully personalised marketing strategy depending on your product, service, price point and business model. What I can do: ● Full Facebook ad account management ● Full Google ad account management ● Email Marketing ● Pinterest ads ● TikTok ads ● Copywriting ● Content creation ● Website optimization Facebook: My personal approach and advanced strategies have proven to work and deliver outstanding ROAS for all of my clients. By utilising all of the functions provided by Facebook, I excel at building an appropriate sales funnel that will massively improve sales. From attracting new customers through interest based and lookalike audiences to successfully retargeting hesitant shoppers and existing consumers. Google: I am a PPC expert with over 3 years of experience. I have managed campaigns of all sizes and types including Search, Shopping, Retargeting & Display. I will create, manage, optimise campaigns and monitor the budget carefully to ensure we meet the desired outcome. As with Facebook, I am well aware of the capabilities and features of the platform and can use them according to your goals, budget and business model. Email Marketing: Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective digital marketing strategies with one of the highest returns on investment - if done correctly. It allows you to connect your marketing channels for an amazing buyer’s journey and it will get people to buy from you again and again. I can fully build key, advanced and custom flows as well as create a variety of email campaigns. I also have daily access to a graphic designer, so you can be rest assured that your emails will look amazing and fit your branding! Pinterest and TikTok: Pinterest and TikTok are smaller less optimised platforms but both have their use within the marketing industry. Both platforms make an excellent supplement to your main marketing channel and in some cases can become a very strong driver of sales. Depending on your business, Pinterest can be a great platform to utilise, with a user base of predominantly women - 77%. TikTok is a fast growing, relatively new platform that holds a ton of potential. Being the most downloaded app for 2020 - 2021, it can provide some extraordinary results! What to expect: ● Full guided onboarding (if required) ● Audit and analysis of your business ● Building a fully personalised strategy from scratch ● Fully managing the appropriate ad account ● Campaign optimisation ● Providing insight to up-and-coming trends in terms of content creation ● Expert advice on how to optimise your website for conversion. ● Weekly and Monthly reporting.Content ManagementLanding PageLead GenerationEmail MarketingSocial Media AdvertisingSocial Media Plugin
- $40 hourlyI am highly experienced in the field of digital media as a writer and editor. I produce online content on various topics such as self-help, pop culture, and lifestyle that appeal to the millennial and Gen Z markets. Aside from producing content, I also have proven experience in content management, social media management, and brand development. In short: an all-around digital content girl at your service!Content ManagementCopywritingSocial Media ContentBlog WritingBlog ContentArticle CurationArticle WritingContent CreationEditing & ProofreadingWriting
- $50 hourlyI provide online support for authors, mindfulness coaches, and hospitality business owners by offering proofreading, content and copywriting services (blog posts, articles, listicles), as well as general admin services (email & Inbox management, travel arrangements, venue finding, research, data entry, digital assets organization's (dropbox, google drive). My organisational skills are second to none, I am a fast learner and a high motivated individual. I have recently passed my proofreading certification through the Proofreading Academy. Whatever project you have is never too big or small for me to handle. I strive to provide the best quality work I can.Content ManagementGhostwritingWordPress SEO PluginsWordPressWritingHospitality & TourismTravelArticle WritingSEO WritingCreative WritingSearch Engine OptimizationWebsite ContentBlog WritingCopywritingContent Writing
- $70 hourlyI'm a branding and website designer, specialising in designing impactful websites for businesses with a purpose. I communicate and tell stories in a meaningful manner, creating brand strategies that connect with your audience on a deeper, human level to form more meaningful, lasting relationships based on connection and shared values. I run my own creative studio for the hospitality industry, working with small to medium size boutique hotels. I can thus also set up channel managers, Airbnb, Booking.com and integrate all into your website. “We LOVE working with Charline. We could seriously not have asked for a more capable and perfect person to work with us. Thank you for taking the time to fully understand our values, ethos and vision of people, products and services.” Phoebe, brand ownerContent ManagementGraphic DesignCreative WritingWebsite ContentSustainabilityContent CreationSquarespaceWeb DesignWebsite CopywritingBranding & MarketingBrand ConsultingBrand IdentityStorytellingSocial Media Marketing
- $55 hourlyDo you want to increase your business's sales and reach more potential clients online? I can help you achieve that through digital marketing and SEO. Social media marketing, Google ads, and SEO are key strategies to drive traffic to your website, close high-quality leads, and potentially multiply your conversion rates. My services range from social media advertising, Google Ads/PPC, SEO, and high-ticket marketing. Some of the well-known brands I have done successful marketing for are Johnson & Johnson, The Fashion Circle, Hilditch & Key, and Carmoola. With more than 200 clients that I've partnered with in the past 6 years, I've been able to create more income, influence, and impact in their respective markets. It is not only these brand names that show the quality of my service. I have provided companies with £2.60 per conversion ad sets, 70% conversion rate landing pages, and social media content for over 40 companies. This also includes high-ticket sales of $5 toys for a toy store. Each and every client has been happy with my work as Atlas Marketing. For me, the client comes first, so I offer each and every client lifetime help and also consultation calls whenever they want. My most recent clients include: Johnson & Johnson MEKDEM Simple Transfer The Fashion Circle Pre London Hilditch and Key Toy Box Carmoola Magnum Tattoo Supplies American One Website DesignContent ManagementEmail MarketingConversion Rate OptimizationSales & Marketing CollateralDigital MarketingCopywritingSearch Engine OptimizationSocial Media ContentFacebook AdvertisingSocial Media MarketingVideo AdvertisingSEO Keyword ResearchSocial Media Content CreationGoogle AdsSales & Marketing
- $105 hourlyMy 15+ year career has taken me around the world and into several sectors - building branding and marketing strategies for large corporate clients, impactful non-profits of all sizes, and rapid growth start-ups. What always remains consistent is my approach: listening deeply to you, the client, and understanding your problem that needs solving. Maybe you have a great product or idea but aren't sure how to bring it to market. Or you're sat on a goldmine of customer data but don't know how to unlock its growth potential. Perhaps you feel that your current branding isn't truly reflecting your vision and speaking to your audience. Or you have marketing ideas but need manpower, processes, or training to implement them. However big or small the challenge, I love digging into complex problems with clients and creating bespoke, thoughtful solutions that meet their goals. Strengths: Market research, marketing and brand strategy, data analysis, content marketing strategy, pitch and presentation development, writing and editing, process development and implementation. Media & Marketing Experience: Blogs, Digital, Direct Mail, Email, Events, Mobile, Outdoor, PR, Print, Radio, Social Media, TV, Video, Webcasts, Websites Software & Platform Experience: Airtable, Asana, Basecamp, Buffer, Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Workspace, Hootsuite, Instagram, Linkedin, Mailchimp, Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Slack, Survey Monkey, Teamflow, Teamwork, Twitter, WordpressContent ManagementWritingIntegrated MarketingBrand ResearchMarket ResearchProcess OptimizationContent EditingTeam ManagementProject ManagementDigital MarketingClient ManagementQualitative ResearchBrand StrategyInsights SummaryResearch InterviewsFocus Group ModerationContent StrategyCampaign ManagementDirect MarketingMarketing Strategy
- $56 hourlyA creative professional who is passionately curious about consumer behaviour and the psychology behind great marketing. Key skills: - Creative Strategy - Copywriting - Creative ideation - Marketing/PR Strategy - Social Media Management - Social Media Strategy - Reactive Social Media Campaigns - Illustration - Deck creation - Mock up design (inc. Photoshop) - Creative workshops I help businesses grow their online presence through creative strategy, social media management, influencer managment and general marketing. I have worked in social media management, influencer marketing and digital PR for over five years now, and I have a vast knowledge of what works and what doesn't, from what makes target audiences tick to what content forms perform well. I have a my finger on the pulse with trends and reactive content, keeping you in touch with your target audiences world. I help companies with branding, organic growth, ads/promotion management, content creation, interactions (commenting and replying), target audiences, hashtags, editing, and influencer collaborations. I also have a degree in Psychology, furthering my understanding of consumer behaviour and how to make an emotional connection with your audience. I have extensive experience in researching and understanding Gen-Z and millennial audiences. I have worked with various major brands, including: Tesco, Mars, Greggs, Malibu, New Look, Audi, Tommee Tippee, Monkey Shoulder, Yazoo, Extra Gum, Walkers, Lays I can edit images and create mock ups using Photoshop. I have also got a lot of experience creating designed content using programs like Canva. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.Content ManagementCreative WritingTikTok MarketingTikTokProofreadingMarketing ManagementAdobe PhotoshopStrategy & PlanningCreative StrategyCopywritingSocial Media MarketingContent Strategy
- $38 hourlyI’m a UK based creator and I’ve been making content for social media and beyond for the last 5 years. Having worked in social media agencies for large global clients and freelance for local and independent brands, I believe that no matter the scale of a business, what matters is authentic, genuine content that reflects who you are. I specialise in Instagram & Tik Tok content from video ads for your new product to lifestyle photography to take your Insta game to the next level! Whatever your needs and aspirations are, I’m here to help and make the journey easy!Content ManagementTikTok MarketingSocial Media DesignSocial Media ContentContent CreationSocial Media ImagerySocial Media MarketingSocial Media Account Setup
- $65 hourlyHi, I'm Anna, a Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant based in Southampton, Hampshire, specialising in Content Management and SEO. With over 5 years experience of working with both B2B and B2C clients across a number of marketing disciplines, I provide flexible freelance marketing solutions that empower businesses to achieve their ambitions, flourish and stand out from the crowd. I can provide expert digital marketing support in the following areas: - SEO - including site audits, keyword research, competitor research, technical optimisation and on-page optimisation, Google My Business - Copywriting - including web copy (product pages, category pages and landing pages) and printed copy - Content creation and management of blogs, case studies, guides, whitepapers, social media, email marketing and printed content Taking the time to understand your business' main goals and long-term objectives, I am dedicated to providing bespoke, value-driven marketing solutions that are aligned with your needs and core objectives. With a love and passion for all things marketing, I'm on the search for new and exciting opportunities that feed an enriched appetite to support businesses to succeed and grow. Whilst I'm based in Southampton, I am able to offer digital marketing support on a remote-working basis. If you've got an upcoming project and I sound like someone your business needs, I'd love to hear from you.Content ManagementInstagram MarketingSocial Media MarketingEvent MarketingBlog WritingHospitalityDigital MarketingMarketing StrategySEO StrategyEmail MarketingSEO WritingSEO AuditCopywritingSEO Keyword Research
- $50 hourlyI'm an experienced UGC content creator and TikTok creator ready to create content that CONVERTS for your brand. I’ve created content for ecom brands in just about every niche, and so I have an extensive portfolio. I’m happy to send through my portfolio upon request! As well as my own TikTok account @itstarachristina I can create aligned content fo your brand, whether that is through UGC and your paid strategy, or content intended for organic posting.Content ManagementVideo AdvertisingContent EditingMarketing StrategyContent DevelopmentBrand IdentityBusiness CoachingMarketing AdvertisingBrand DevelopmentVideo NarrationContent CreationBrand Consulting
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.