Inbound marketing is the name of the game and Hubspot is how we do it. We are looking for marketers to join our team who understand inbound marketing, can drive a project (or multiple projects), and maximize the value of Hubspot Basic and Pro subscriptions.
Your job as content creator is to collaborate with your project lead to develop kick-ass content for our software client
JOB: Content creator
COMMITMENT: 6 hours/week
* Social media (forums, Quora, etc)
* Content download creation
* Landing page development
* User testing
* List segmentation
* Email copy
* Website and landing page copy
* White hat SEO strategy
* Collaborate with Project Lead on big picture strategy and tactical execution
* Staffing industry experience
* Eye for detail
* Work autonomously
* Take initiative to find answers before overloading your PM with questions in the middle of the night
* Ability to write compelling content around an SEO-driven strategy
* Follow directions and learn from past efforts/mistakes
* You must be based in the United States
* You must not be an agency
My agency is growing at a break-neck pace.... we are bringing in new clients, growing our retainers with old ones, and really making a name for ourselves. We're still young, but we're organized, which means that you're coming in at the ground floor after we've already built the foundation, and growth opportunities are around every corner.
If you're looking for something with potential to go beyond the contractor/freelancer role, to be apart of something really great, this is your next stop! We're starting small with all of our contractors, and for those who perform, we open the doors for more, pushing you to that next level as you do the same for us!
In your application, PLEASE highlight your inbound marketing experience. Portfolio items are highly recommended, and again, I am only looking for US-based non-agency contractors. I'm sorry, but I won't consider you if you don't meet those requirements.