Hire the best Album Cover Designers in the United States
Check out Album Cover Designers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $65 hourlyHello, my name is Casey "C.S." Fritz and I am a Boston-based author, illustrator and book cover designer. Some of my personal published work is: - The Cottonmouth series (David C. Cook 2014, 2015) - The award-winning, Good Night Tales (NavPress, 2017) - The Christmas special, The Moonman Cometh (Patrol Books, 2018) - Seekers, (NavPress, October 2020) - A Fig For All The Devils (Albatross Book Co. October 2021) I've also illustrated many other fine projects for incredible authors, some are: - A Home For Gnome, (Vanderhoff w/ Peanut Butter Press) - 15lbs of Muscle & Bounce, (Cole w/ Small Dog Tooth Publishing) - The Beard Ballad, Cronk (A Duck Dynasty Production) - Please review my Amazon page (Search C.S. Fritz) to see how I've had the privilege to illustrate over 40 books. On top of picture books, comics and graphic novels, I work a lot with book covers and editorial illustrations. I've had the great privilege to do over 250 book covers for some amazing clients. I also own my book-craft company, where we do everything from editing, site building, book branding, interior and exterior design. You can find details about that here: albatrossbookco.com Thank you for considering me! Casey My personal site: csfritz.artAlbum Cover DesignComic ArtEditorial IllustrationCover DesignBook CoverDigital PaintingIllustrationDrawingProcreateAdobe Photoshop
- $40 hourlyI have been designing and screen printing posters and merchandise for local bands and other clients for several years. Some of these bands include Vundabar, The Dustbowl Revival, Nemes, Jeb Bush Orchestra, and Dionysia. I love rock and roll, play multiple instruments, but unfortunately mastered nothing and remained bandless so I didn't pursue music. Instead you can find me in the studio coming up with rad illustrations for some of my favorite acts. In addition, I've designed numerous beverage labels, printed materials, emails, logos, apparel, and more for various companies. Longer term projects include event medals for Stride Awards, labels and packaging for Nexus Energy Drinks, and t-shirt designs for Wicked Pissahh. I am also a trained oil painter and have done several landscapes, portraits, and animals for commission. I graduated from Lesley University College of Art and Design with a degree in illustration. In addition, I've studied at the Lorenzo de Medici Institute in Florence, Italy. Examples of my work can be viewed at jeremyveldhuis . comAlbum Cover DesignOil PaintingLabel & Package DesignPoster DesignLogo DesignT-Shirt DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopDigital Design
- $60 hourlyMy designs span from the center of my creativity to match your desires In regards to the specifics you are seeking; creating an end result that perfectly showcases your vision. I love manifesting ideas into functional, applicable works of art that are destined to succeed with their intended use. I am extremely experienced and well versed in the realm of logo designs, book illustration, cover art, social media post, and any other type of web/artistic content. I have been the product designer for up and coming brands that have helped to give their company unique and recognizable styles that embody their brand identity. And I have done this with complete and utmost client satisfaction of which I hope you will soon be able to add to such! One of the best aspects about the ways in which I work is that I listen intently to your desires. The project is YOURS, and I only want to help to bring your special vision to life. I will work with you and communicate diligently throughout the entire process so that you can play an active role in tweaking any of my progress. I am time efficient and will get the project done in whatever time slot you so wish.Album Cover DesignPackage GraphicsBook CoverPattern DesignGraphic DesignWeb DesignShopify Website DesignIllustrationSocial Media Content CreationSocial Media DesignBrandingBrand DevelopmentChildren's Book IllustrationSocial Media ContentLabel & Package DesignLogoClothing & Merchandise DesignAdobe Illustrator
- $55 hourlyLooking for inspired and fashionable photographic digital art or graphic design for your project? Hi, I'm Duke, step into my office, For over 15 years, I've worked as an international freelance photographer, director, and creative consultant for advertising firms, fashion magazines, modeling agencies, and independent businesses, both large and small. My photographic specialties include: -Fashion Editorial -Entertainment -Commercial -Product -Food -Digital Art -Album Cover -Book Cover Aside from that, I honestly just enjoy creating interesting BIG idea art with elaborate execution and a copious amount of costumes, special effects, and Photoshop. I’ve been fortunate enough to have my work featured at art shows in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu, and the surrounding Los Angeles Areas. For me, the coolest part of the creative process is the odd ability to take a simple, abstract concept, and watch it build its own identity as we just, kinda, help it along its way. If you have an idea or campaign that you aren't quite sure how to approach, I can help with everything from the initial concept until the day the final product shows up at your door. Along with photography, I also do Video. I direct, shoot, and edit with focus on: -Music -Product -Interview -Single / 3 Camera Live Show / Scripted -Editing -SFX -Motion Graphics -Sound Design Programs: | PS | After | Effects | Premiere | As much as I love high concept compositing projects, I have also been a set designer and prop master for close to 10 years. I adore creating real world and surreal environments to be captured in camera. Set design art available for album covers/videos, book covers, and commercial advertising. Still on the fence? Wait till you meet my team. Along my journey I've been fortunate enough to build some of the dearest relationships, with some of the most insanely creative individuals working in the industry today. Weather its: -Emmy winning Make-Up -NAHA master quality Hair Styling -Custom Stitched Costumes -Hand Made Props -Television ready Special Effects Make-up, Prosthetics, and props We are always into something fantastic, imaginative, and over the top, so feel free to fully express your creative vision. We will make it happen. Well, that about does it, I think we covered all our bases. Please feel free to message any time, I reply promptly and maintain a clear line of communication throughout all stages of my projects. My main goal is to ensure you walk away with the end result you came here for…or better. Let's explore your idea today, and get it into production tomorrow. Its been a pleasure, -DukeAlbum Cover DesignDigital PhotographyBook CoverPoster DesignFood PhotographyVideo ProductionVideo EditingCommercial PhotographyProduct PhotographyPhoto Color CorrectionAdobe PhotoshopPhoto ManipulationPhotographyPhoto EditingDigital Art
- $50 hourlyGreetings, thank you for visiting my Upwork profile! I am thrilled at the opportunity to collaborate with you on your upcoming project. With over a decade of experience in the design industry, I bring a wealth of expertise to the table. My extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat, as well as experience with Sketch, ensures that I am well-equipped to handle any design task. I specialize in creating a range of deliverables, including but not limited to landing pages, emails, display ads, flyers, brochures, infographics, and logos. I have had the pleasure of working on diverse projects throughout my career, and I am always excited to take on new challenges. If you have a specific project in mind that is not on the list, I would be more than happy to discuss your needs and provide further information about my capabilities. Thank you for taking the time to peruse my profile. I look forward to the possibility of working together in the near future! Warm regards, JoshuaAlbum Cover DesignImage EditingSocial Media WebsiteBook CoverCorporate Brand IdentityEbook DesignPitchbookGraphic DesignCustom GraphicsLogo DesignPresentation DesignAdvertising Design
- $75 hourlyI've been a professional illustrator for more than 30 years with experience in book publishing,architectural rendering,logo design, pen and ink engraving style illustration.landscape art and more. My preferred media types include watercolor dyes, soft pencil on paper,colored pencil and pen and ink.Album Cover Design2D Design & DrawingsArchitectural RenderingEngraving2D IllustrationEtchingHand-Drawn StyleRetro & Vintage StyleExterior RenderingPencil IllustrationPen & Ink IllustrationCaricature
- $45 hourlyI will create a unique, professional, poetic, conceptually strong and visually engaging design for your brand. As an expert visual artist and graphic designer with 20+ years of experience, I can make your brand stand out and get noticed. Whether you’re a larger organization, small company or an individual, I treat every project with the same high degree of ambition and attention to detail with fast turnaround time and effective communication. Every project has a specific identity that I study and translate into visual design, always using knowledge, experience and methodology. My approach is generous and dedicated, developing graphic systems and visual languages that help define my clients’ personal and specific visual identity. I specialize in: • Logo design • Brand identity • Typography • Art direction • Cd and album cover design and visual identity for music • Artwork and illustration • Packaging • Web (visual design) • Photo and video editing … and everything in between, for both print and web. Let’s make the magic happen!Album Cover DesignBrand NamingBrandingArt DirectionCorporate Brand IdentityIllustrationLabel & Package DesignTypographyPackaging DesignBrand Identity DesignAdobe InDesignLogo DesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $75 hourlyBrooklyn-based designer Kate Therrian runs an independent, creative design firm specializing in the creation of branding, logos, posters, t-shirt graphics, and album art. With the ability to work in an array of media ranging from computer-rendered graphics to handmade works including illustration, painting, cut paper, sewing techniques, and sculptural objects, she offers a tailored, hands-on experience to find the right identity for your project.Album Cover DesignRestaurant & Bar DesignPrint DesignMerchandise Graphic DesignPoster DesignAdobe After EffectsAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignLogo DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe Creative Suite
- $30 hourlyThank you for considering me as a potential candidate for your project and the opportunity to introduce myself. I am a highly skilled and experienced graphic designer, artist, website designer, and art director, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality work to clients. I operate a full-service creative agency, which enables me to offer a wide range of services to professionals, musicians, artists, and businesses. My goal is to help my clients bring their projects to life by creating visually distinctive and engaging designs that effectively communicate their unique purpose, personality, and essence. I have worked as a graphic designer and creative director for 4+ years, completing hundreds of successful projects with a consistently high level of customer satisfaction. I am committed to providing honest, efficient, and affordable deliverables, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee to ensure that my clients are completely satisfied with the end result that'll meet both your personal and professional expectations. I specialize in: • Album Artwork & Cover-Art. • Wix, Shopify, Square Space & Etsy Website Development. • Apparel/Merch Design & Product Mock-ups. • Social Media Content Creation & Social Media Marketing • Logo Design & Brand Identity. • Concept Artwork. • Product Design. • Marketing Materials (Business Cards, Banners, Flyers, Posters, etc.) Photoshop Editing, Photo Retouching & Photo Manipulation. I hold certifications in: • Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Design Masterclass. • Instagram and Facebook Marketing Masterclass. I am excited about the opportunity to work closely with you on your project, and am confident that my skills and experience will enable me to deliver excellent results. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your project in further detail. Sincerely, Lawrence.Album Cover DesignBranding & MarketingPhoto ManipulationPhoto RetouchingPhoto EditingImage EditingIllustrationAdobe PhotoshopCover Art DesignLogo DesignT-Shirt DesignGraphic DesignPoster
- $65 hourlyHello there! I'm an Art Director/ Graphic Designer with experience working with big to medium and small-sized businesses for their creative needs. Whether you need a logo for your new brand, Product packaging, photo editing for your product photo, or trying to grow your brand through social posts and digital marketing - I can help! - I'm proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, After Effect, InDesign) - I'll fully manage your brief from start to finish. - Regular communication is important to me, so let’s keep in touch!Album Cover DesignDigital Ad CampaignSocial Media Ad CampaignAd CampaignSocial Post DesignBook Cover DesignVideo Ad CampaignBrandingAdobe IllustratorAdvertising DesignLogo DesignPackaging DesignPrint DesignPresentation DesignGraphic Design
- $40 hourlyHi There! My name is MK Angeles and I create professional, clean, concise, effective graphic & web design. I pride myself on providing clients with value. With each project, I continue to provide great insight, strategies, best practices, and suggestions in design, marketing, and branding. I think of design not as a single practice, but as several interlocking ones. Design and usability are far more important in capturing an audience's attention now more than ever with the increasing competition. Improving human relationships with your brand is the ultimate goal of any project. Aesthetic movements come and go, but I have found these principles to be timeless. As partners, we strive for honesty and clarity. Our first job is to understand the client’s vision and needs, not to present our own. I value timeliness, direct communication, and prototypes over presentations, as well as the occasional face-to-face meetings via video conference or recorded video available for you to watch on your own time. Over the years, I have been fortunate to collaborate with some excellent clients on some wonderful projects, but we believe it is still too early to weigh in on the success of the work. Design exists in time and its usefulness is directly related to how well it continues to perform.Album Cover DesignGraphic DesignLayout DesignPoster DesignFlyer DesignBrochureBusiness CardLogo DesignPrint Design
- $30 hourly*Currently searching for new clients for Merge Creative & personal projects* As a Digital Design Specialist, I am proficient in a variety of digital mediums such as graphic design (for both print and digital), social media, video editing & production, motion graphics, web & app design, 2D/3D visualization, and interactive storytelling. With a wide range of experience, I have developed my skills to be visually appealing, functional, and engaging. Overall, I am very excited to take on new challenges and assignments! I can offer clear communication and effective collaboration as a designer with an eye for detail and skill in client relations. My goal is to create meaningful visual experiences and products by incorporating art and design principles with the ever-growing world of digital design technologies. I have had the opportunity to leverage these skill sets in the creation of immersive applications, marketing videos, social media content, product design, and more! My versatility with design tools allows me to collaborate well and bring ideas to life in a range of different formats. I am particularly excited about the opportunities that digital media offers for fostering creativity and deeper connections among individuals and their communities. All in all, my experience has taught me to be meticulous, make the most of my time, troubleshoot, learn quickly, and apply feedback to improve my work.Album Cover DesignVideo Intro & OutroVideo EditingMotion GraphicsUX & UIVisual CommunicationSocial Media Content CreationAdobe Creative SuiteAnimationContent WritingVideo Editing & ProductionAudio EffectsDigital DesignVisualizationGraphic Design
- $22 hourlyI'm 32, & I've been designing logos and providing illustration services for the past 12 years. Single father of two young kids. This is how I support my family so I need all the work I can get! =] My experience in design is primarily based in logo and brand development, as well as custom vector mascot illustration. Whether you need a cartoon mascot, original illustration, or a clean professional logo, I am the guy you are looking for. I offer my services for a lower price and a faster turnaround time than most other designers of my skill and experience level and I have earned the Top Rated badge and have a 100% Job success score here on Upwork to prove it! I have a perfect track record with my clients. Feel free to browse though some of my client feedback and you will see high quality of service I provide.Album Cover DesignDigital IllustrationVector GraphicVector ArtCharacterBook CoverCartoon Character2D DesignBusiness Card DesignT-Shirt DesignCharacter DesignIllustrationLogo DesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $35 hourlyGrace Roberts is a Graphic Designer & Artist based out of Milwaukee, WI specializing in merchandise, brand identity & illustration. Grace is a multifunctional designer who is diverse in many skills and styles. Her interdisciplinary education has allowed her to develop expertise across different mediums and apply them to her designs. Grace received her Batchelor of Fine Arts Degree from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC-‘22).Album Cover DesignAlbum CoverBook CoverBookBrandingIllustrativeMerchandise Graphic DesignProduct DesignLogo DesignLogoGraphic DesignDrawingIllustration2D Design
- $70 hourlyMy name is Kay Pardue and I am a graphic designer based in Tampa, FL. I'm passionate about people and helping them engage in the things they are passionate about through design and graphic solutions. I earned my B.F.A in Graphic Design through Liberty University and have been designing professionally for over three years. I have also been working in online and digital marketing for non-profits for the last five years. I have experience in brand design, print design, and digital/web design. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions! I look forward to meeting you!Album Cover DesignDigital MediaSocial Media MarketingAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignAdobe InDesignSocial Media ImageryLayout DesignAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignPrint DesignWeb Design
- $31 hourlyCreated using watercolor, ink, gouache, pencils and digital paint. Specializing in artwork for children's books, websites, short stories, articles, flyers, posters, logos, fan art, Tattoos, etc.Album Cover DesignGraphic DesignFreestyle DrawingDrawingSketchingComic ArtT-Shirt DesignCartoon ArtLogo DesignPen & Ink IllustrationWatercolorPeople IllustrationChildren's Book IllustrationHand-Drawn StylePencil IllustrationIllustrationVector Art
- $35 hourlyI am a freelance graphic designer based in Metro Detroit. I have been passionate about design for as long as I can remember, I have over 8 years of experience in logo design, photo manipulation, typography, album/single cover art design, flyers for live shows and tour campaigns, merchandise design, social media marketing, and more. If you're looking for a designer that can provide high-quality, captivating work while delivering in fast time-spans, I believe we will work great together.Album Cover DesignPhotographyPhoto ManipulationAdobe LightroomArt DirectionCreative DirectionPoster DesignTypographyAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Illustrator
- $75 hourlyI'm a digital illustrator with a passion for drawing and extensive experience with Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, and Clip Studio Paint. My work typically focuses on character design, character illustrations, and full page doodle drawings. More of my work can be seen on my portfolio at gusbecker.myportfolio.com or at instagram.com/gusb_draws. I currently work as a Research Scientist at Colorado School of Mines. I have developed excellent time management through the balance I maintain between my passion for drawing and my career in science. Through my current research at Mines, I also have extensive experience in scientific image processing, data visualization, and an advanced intuition for scientific illustrations.Album Cover DesignCharacterDrawingSketchingSketchConcept ArtCover Art DesignDoodlePackage GraphicsCartooningCartoon ArtCartoon CharacterCharacter Design
- $50 hourly-Jacy Andrews-Taylor I am a flexible artist with the ability to easily observe and understand trending aesthetics that can be applied to illustration, design, and advertisement. I have a passion for illustration -- one that leads me into all kinds of different mediums. I enjoy traditional, digital, and I love exploring new ways to create fun and exciting work. I can offer strong design, clean and vibrant graphics, and overall (time efficient) creativity. I’m well versed in customer service with the belief that communication is imperative to success. With a BFA focused in graphic design, I have been taught to grow with a self-starter mentality while having the ability to accept criticism and work with others. I am experienced in merchandise design, package design, logo design, video editing, photo editing, clip art illustration, article and personalized blog illustration, advertisements, and traditional painting and illustration.Album Cover DesignDigital PaintingAcrylic PaintCharacter DesignTattoo DesignLabel & Package DesignLogo DesignWatercolor PaintingAdobe Creative SuiteDigital Illustration
- $65 hourlyI have a passion for growing businesses by improving their overall well being and growth with exceptional design aesthetic and creative cutting edge practices. As a bilingual designer (English/Spanish) I am here help you build and succeed overall. If you are starting a new business, or you are simply growing out of your current business brand image, I can help you. My goal is to work with you and create design collateral that will not only convey your vision, but that will also be effective. I am here to work with you as a strategic partner and with time, make you and your business grow and adapt it to every need that you may encounter in visual design and your marketing collateral. I am skilled in the following programs: - Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects - Microsoft Word & PowerPoint - Affinity Designer by Serif - Affinity Publisher by Serif -Canva My Deliverables Cover: - Logo design and Branding - Digital and print graphics - PowerPoint presentations - Brochures - Labels and packaging design - Flyers and Poster Design - Custom Ticket Design - Marketing materials and Advertising design - Magazine Layout - T-shirt and Apparel design - Pitch deck proposals for Television and Film - Vehicle Advertising Design (car wrap design) About me : I am a understanding, hardworking person. I am absolutely invested in what I do as a creative. I love working to bring clients' visions to life and I love to get my clients involved. My design style is clean/corporate and minimalist with bright colors. I strive to integrate striking imagery (when appropriate) and well thought out creative elements in a clean minimalism. I like to help businesses develop their brand according to their vision and a little of my streamlined creative touch. Look at my portfolio and even take a trip over to my website to see some more extensive work. **PLEASE READ** I automatically decline job invites from clients who fail to provide enough information in the job description. *Disclaimer: All work created by me on Upwork is subject to be used in my portfolio, if you would prefer something not be please let me know before we begin working on our project! Thanks!*Album Cover DesignAdvertising DesignFlyer DesignEditorial DesignVisual DesignEnglish to Spanish TranslationGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorT-Shirt DesignLabel & Package DesignSpanish to English TranslationLogo DesignPackaging DesignPackage Graphics
- $50 hourlyI have a fine arts background in illustration and photography before I turned to graphic design to advance my career. I love all aspects of each medium, and I love every opportunity I get to add illustration to my design work. My graphic design experience is very diverse. From making logos and identities for real estate companies, law firms, streamers, bands and other companies, to making motion graphics and illustrative designs for my T-shirt brand. I am completely capable of designing in any medium for any type of project you may have. My expertise is in logo and apparel design. I also enjoy making posters and album art for bands or corporations.Album Cover DesignKlaviyoMailchimpAdobe Creative SuiteDrawingIllustrationCanvaAdobe IllustratorAdobe After EffectsAdobe PhotoshopProcreatePoster DesignLogo DesignGraphic Design
- $100 hourlyExpertise in the field of album covers and single covers. I have a great deal of experience in Photoshop as well as After Effects, mostly self-taught but I have attended graphic design courses. I am able to design almost anything graphic wise such as posters, album covers, single covers, edits, photographs, etc. I have a great passion for the work so I will be perfect for the job. I mainly charge by the project so please ignore hourly wage.Album Cover DesignArtsAlbum CoverSingle Album CoverBook CoverGraphic Design SoftwareVideo EditingCover Art DesignLogo DesignAdobe PhotoshopPosterBanner Ad DesignPoster DesignGraphic DesignAdobe After Effects
- $38 hourlyHi, my name is Nicolas. I am a Graphic Designer and Mutimedia Specialist at the University of Oregon. I have extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Webflow, Figma, and Blender. My turnaround time depends on the complexity of the project. Attached below are some of my creative works organized by genre. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at email@example.comAlbum Cover DesignArt & DesignPoster DesignDigital DesignProduct DesignAlbum CoverLogo DesignPoster
- $65 hourly⚡️ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ⚡️ on reaching the next phase of your project! You’ve brainstormed, made countless sacrifices, pushed through all the mental blocks and now you’re here! I salute you for being a doer and not just a dreamer, you‘ve already made it farther than most and for that reason, I THINK YOU ARE AWESOME! The struggle is real. Finding an artist to take your project to the next level can be extremely vulnerable and overwhelming. Like taking your car to a new shop, it’s hard to know how much of the technical lingo in your bid is legit or if the mechanic will even care enough get the job done right. We’ve all experienced that crappy feeling at one point or another. Sad truth... Artists can be greedy, smug, impatient and reactive to feedback. They tend to override ideas and often think they know better than the person who hired them. This wreaks havoc on deadlines, comfortable communication, collaboration and the overall vision behind the project. After many years of experience helping various businesses and individuals take action to follow their dreams and create something amazing, this unfortunate struggle has been brought to my attention. It sucks that in a field of innovation and creativity, people are making it so much harder to get things moving in a positive, productive direction. I want to help! I am dedicated to making YOU, YOUR project and YOUR business as successful as possible! I aim to provide an honest, genuine, professional experience with B.S. free communication and clear set goals to help you fulfil your vision. I can guarantee: • professionalism • respect for YOUR vision • clean work • original ideas • comfortable collaboration • adherence to deadlines ... and so much more! With an artist you can trust and openly communicate with, your project will have the power to develop into something more meaningful and amazing than ever thought possible!Album Cover DesignNFTNFT ArtVideo EditingT-Shirt DesignBrandingLabel & Package DesignArt DirectionChildren's Book IllustrationColorful StyleBlack & White StyleRetro & Vintage StyleAdobe IllustratorLogo DesignIllustration
- $35 hourlyAnna is a hard-working and dedicated designer. Through her many graphic design experiences, she has truly begun to appreciate all that design can play a part in and is confident in her skills to apply design to everything from posters to experiences. She has experience designing everything from brochures to tshirts, stickers to water bottles, emojis to websites and brand identities. Name your project and she'll bring everything she's got to the table!Album Cover DesignPosterBrandingAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignDesign WritingPoster DesignPackaging DesignAdobe PhotoshopBrochure DesignVector GraphicBrand Identity
- $35 hourlyHello! My name is Ethan McKevlin and I am based in Savannah, GA. Well versed in many forms of graphic design and illustration, I strive to find fresh and innovative ways to bring my clients' visions to life. I have an extensive background in branding (specifically with breweries) as well as various merchandise projects for musicians, surf shops, small businesses, etc. It's all in the details and my process focuses on just that. Whenever we work together I guarantee a high quality result every time. My range of design styles, methods, and strategies are diverse, as I have experience creating for a wide variety of projects including: - Apparel Design - Brand Identity - Book/Print Design - Editorial Illustration - Print Production - Web Design Software Proficiencies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, ProcreateAlbum Cover DesignWeb DesignAdobe InDesignLogo DesignBrand IdentityTypographyIllustrationGraphic DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $50 hourlyMy designs are contemporary, eye-catching, and have an artistic flair. I work with you and your brand to create something that will resonate with your clients. Having an illustration background, I bring extra to the table as a designer, and you can expect to come away with design work that is one-of-a-kind and uniquely yours.Album Cover DesignIllustrationPosterAdobe PhotoshopSocial Media ImageryLogo DesignInstagram MarketingLabel & Package DesignBookFlyer DesignDigital DesignAdobe Creative SuiteGraphic DesignWeb DesignVisual Communication
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.