Hire the best Product Developers in the United States
Check out Product Developers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $150 hourlyI am Dhiraj Jindal, Head at Patent Yogi LLC based out of Acton, MA. I have considerable experience of providing expert consultancy in Patent services domain. We offer innovative end-to-end patent solutions including patent search, patent drafting, patent filing, patent prosecution, patent licensing, and patent litigation. We have experience of over 3000 patent searches and 500 Patent Drafts. We have deep expertise in automotive, electronics, energy, hardware, software, solar and medical devices space. My team also specializes in AI automation and building on Bubble.io. We specialize in: - Crafting web and mobile applications using Bubble.io - Enhancing performance and scalability of Bubble.io applications - Seamlessly integrating APIs, custom plugins, and bespoke code elements for Bubble.io apps - Designing and implementing UX/UI for Bubble.io projects - Innovative problem-solving and creative solutions within the Bubble.io ecosystemProduct DevelopmentLitigationProduct LiabilityProduct ResearchProduct DesignNew Product InnovationBusiness InnovationInnovation StrategyBusiness WritingPatentsPatentPatent LawPatent ProsecutionPatent PreparationPatent Search
- $120 hourlyI am a Robotics/Mechatronics Engineer with hands-on experience developing cutting-edge solutions to real-world problems, specializing in product development that requires both mechanical and electronic acuity. With a Master's of Science in Mechanical Engineering, specializing in Robotics and Control Systems, coupled with hands-on work experience in manufacturing and UAV research, I feel comfortable tackling projects that others find technically daunting. With certifications in Solidworks Mechanical Design and Additive Manufacturing, I can help bring you vision to life. My skills include ArduPilot, PX4, QGroundControl/Mission Planner, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Python, Matlab, C++, Robot Operating System (ROS), Autonomous Vehicles, Product Development and 3d Design.Product DevelopmentElectronic DesignDroneRobot Operating SystemMechatronicsElectronicsRaspberry PiArduinoRoboticsEmbedded SystemPythonMATLABSolidWorks3D Printing
- $65 hourlyI have been creating solutions in my 30-plus years in R&D and manufacturing of chemical products. I look forward to helping you optimize/troubleshoot your chemistry-based product or production process. My experience includes: 1. PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT of organic chemical products. Specific applications include: a) industrial water treatment, such as liquid formulations and controlled release tablets, b) troubleshooting of unstable liquid antifreeze formulations, c) polyurethane coatings and elastomers, d) polysaccharide bio-based adhesives, e) polymers for 3D printing, f) pharmaceutical transdermal drug delivery patches and photodynamic diagnosis dyes. The latter two products required a thorough understanding of tissue permeation effects and enhancers. 2. PROCESS DEVELOPMENT of various organic chemicals and polymers (antimicrobials, herbicides, monomers, and epoxy-based thermoplastics). 3. PROJECT MANAGEMENT as well as HANDS-ON LABORATORY WORK, INTERACTION WITH CONTRACT MANUFACTURERS, and RAW MATERIAL SOURCING. 4. TECHNICAL WRITING such as PATENT application drafting and support of prosecution, COMPETITIVE TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENTS, and technical input for related business functions, such as SALES/MARKETING AND MANUFACTURING. 5. LABORATORY ANALYSIS, SYNTHESIS, TESTING for development of organic chemicals and polymers. I can help you understand the composition and properties of materials that you would like to improve or develop. 6. Thirteen publications and thirteen patents.Product DevelopmentTechnical WritingChemical EngineeringSynthetic ChemistryChemistry
- $50 hourlyI am an Industrial/Product Designer with expertise in bringing concepts to market, injection molded plastic design, and designing products for mass production. I have been a Designer for manufacturers, medical device companies, and mass retailers. Through these experiences, I have gained the knowledge and skills to elevate your product to the next level. Keywords: Industrial Designer - Industrial Design - Product Design - Product Designer - Industrial Designer - 3d design - 3d modeling - Sketching, Sketch, Sketches, Design, Rendering, Render - Designs - ProductProduct Development3D DrawingDesign ConceptConcept DevelopmentIndustrial & Product Design ConsultationDesign ThinkingProduct DesignRapid PrototypingRetail & Consumer GoodsSketchingIndustrial Design3D ModelingConcept Design3D DesignCAD Drafting
- $85 hourlyPlease see: MarkBrittonDesign.com Footwear designer with 20 years experience designing, developing and marketing all types of footwear. Adept at establishing brands and elevating those I work with by creating impactful stories through style, performance and innovation. Helped establish a new division at ADIDAS creating exponential growth; Relaunched SOREL, launched initial designs for Cypher Pickleball, Uni, Based Barefoot, Collective Canvas, SOLE and many other start ups, including my own (Canoefootwear.com). In addition, have designed for UGG, Olukai, Geisswien, Spyder, Palladium, etc. I am well versed in: • Design and Development- Concept Through Manufacturing • Branding Creation and Direction (and logo design) • Crafting Brand Identity Through Creative Direction • Strategic Planning • Collaboration with Cross Functional Teams • Market Research and Analysis • Identifying Opportunities and Maximizing ResourcesProduct DevelopmentFootwear DesignSportswearBusiness DevelopmentSports & FitnessSketchingBrand Identity & GuidelinesWeb DesignSports & RecreationIndustrial DesignLogo DesignFashion DesignDesign for ManufacturingGraphic DesignAdobe Illustrator
- $45 hourlyProven success in building startups and growing revenue for established brands! Strengths: - Amazon Development & Strategy - Amazon Management, Development, and Compliance - Amazon Optimizations - Keyword Targeting - Enhancing Amazon Rankings - PPC Management - Shopify Development & Optimizations - Brand Building & Awareness - Digital & Social Media Marketing - Content & Creative Development - Social Media Strategy & Management - eCommerce Strategy - Email Marketing - WordPress Optimizations - Photography & Videography I am a seasoned professional with expertise in various aspects of e-commerce and digital marketing. My strengths lie in Amazon development and strategy, encompassing management, compliance, optimizations, and keyword targeting. I excel in enhancing Amazon rankings and managing PPC campaigns. Additionally, I have a strong background in Shopify development and optimization, bolstering brand building and awareness. My skills extend to digital and social media marketing, including content and creative development, social media strategy, and management. I am well-versed in eCommerce strategy, email marketing, and WordPress optimizations. Furthermore, my proficiency in photography and videography adds a creative dimension to my skill set. With a diverse range of capabilities, I bring a comprehensive approach to digital marketing and e-commerce strategies, helping businesses thrive in the competitive online landscape.Product DevelopmentEcommerce Website DevelopmentInternational RelationsProduct ManagementAmazonSocial Media ManagementMarketingGraphic DesignAdobe PhotoshopeBay ListingData EntryProofreadingDocument ReviewCreative WritingEnglish Grammar
- $55 hourlyAs a seamstress for many years I have specialized in product development for my own and several other companies. I have worked with a large variety of fabric types and can help get a product from initial idea stage all the way to mass production. I also offer embroidery services and can work on one of a kind pieces and small batch manufacturing depending on the requirements of the job. Equipment available Industrial serger, Industrial lock stitch,: 2 sergers, 1 coverstitch, 2 sewing machines, 1 commercial embroidery machine, 1 ruffling machine, 4 snap presses, electric rotary cutters, and more.Product DevelopmentTechnical DesignReady-To-WearDesign WritingAccessoriesEmbroideryFashion DesignTextileChildren's ClothingSewingClothingProduct DesignManufacturing & Construction
- $65 hourlySkaff Creative focuses on creative products and graphics that amplify a brands unique voice. I'm a designer with over ten years of experience creating products and graphics. I specialize in soft-goods ranging from bags to casual and athletic apparel. I also have extensive experience with color strategy and graphic design for many industries.Product DevelopmentDesign Patterns3D ModelingSewing3D DesignPattern DraftingPrototypingFashion Design3D Product RenderingActivewearAutodesk Fusion 360Product DesignDesign ThinkingGraphic DesignPresentation DesignColor & Trim Design
- $85 hourlyI have 10 years of experience as a graphic designer and 8 years in the soft goods industry. My experience spans Cut and Sew Apparel, Tees, Headwear, Socks (graphic knit structure expert), and Bags. I specialize in sock graphic design, repeat patterns (aop's) and hand rendered illustrations. I have an in-depth knowledge of graphic application on softgood trims including but not limited to woven labels to silicone trims and 2D graphic application including screenprint, flocking and foil to name a few. My experience spans a variety of textiles including knits. My expertise within knit socks includes printed and knit-in utilizing the body yarn, plaiting and laid-in.Product DevelopmentT-Shirt DesignLogo DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignClothingBrandingConsultantAdobe InDesignAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorLayout DesignApparelLogoIllustrationGraphic Design
- $50 hourlyAs a graduate of the UC system (BA from UCLA and MBA from UCI) and with a combined 20+ years of experience in corporate America performing product development, project management, marketing, customer service, accounting and other functions, I am happy to assist you, your team and your organization with any task or project. No task is too small and I will give my all to each and every individual project. I also am a proficient conversational Mandarin Chinese speaker who maintains a top rating on this platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of service and I look forward to hearing from you!Product DevelopmentMarketingCopywritingProduct ManagementSocial Media WebsiteGoogle DocsConsumer GoodsConsumer ElectronicsProject ManagementMicrosoft Office
- $150 hourlyI am an expert fashion designer with over a decade of experience working for international apparel brands. I have designed for a variety of target markets, from performance activewear for men and women, to Paris Couture fashion week. With extensive experience creating unique concepts, assortment strategies, technical sketches, and detailed tech packs, I work with overseas factories to help make product concepts a reality. Design experience includes: Adidas, Mary Katrantzou, Iris van Herpen, Sears, White House Black Market (Chico's FAS), and Muscle Republic. Services Offered: -Product Development - technical drawings, apparel tech packs -Mood & Concept - seasonal concepts, mood boards, color palettes, market analysis. -Collection Development - seasonal product assortments, line planningProduct DevelopmentApparelIllustrationBrandingRange PlanningTech PackActivewearPrint DesignTrend AnalysisConcept DesignFashion DesignAdobe InDesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop
- $85 hourlyI have over 16 years of work experience in hands-on product development of wide range of products such as consumer electronics, housewares, medical devices, foot wears, toys etc. I am a passionate, creative and dedicated industrial designer who pays attention to details and execution. Also, I have excellent visual communications skills through sketching, 2D design and 3D modeling and rendering. Working with many domestic and international factories during many years has made me very aware of materials and manufacturing process. I am capable of collaborating with the business planners and managing multiple design projects from the concept to the production. By working closely with the engineers and marketing teams, I have contributed to the successful launch of many products selling world-wide.Product DevelopmentSketchingCATIARendering3DesignConcept Design3D ModelingAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopConcept DevelopmentKeyShot3D Rendering3D DesignProduct DesignIndustrial Design
- $65 hourlyWith over 19 years of experience in the fashion industry, 11 of those years in NYC, I am able to create a collection of clothing from start to finish. I specialize in womenswear and have worked with several smaller contemporary companies as well as large corporations including Beth Bowley, Vera, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Target, and Meijer. I also started a custom eveningwear company called Aisling N. Bernard and created several cocktail dresses, gowns, and wedding dresses for clients. Some key categories I have designed/developed in include: -woven and knit dresses, tops, bottoms, and jackets -eveningwear -bridal -sweaters -custom pieces I offer the following services on an hourly or project basis: Trend research. Inspiration board creation. Fabric and trim selection. Sketching - Illustrator and hand. Collection creation. Technical flats, construction call-outs. Techpacks. Print design. Embroidery/embellishment design. Draping/1st pattern/muslin. Please see my portfolio at ashleynkinsey.com/portfolio or below for examples and I look forward to working with you!Product DevelopmentProduct DesignTextile DesignAdobe IllustratorAdobe PhotoshopSketchingFashion MerchandisingConcept DesignEmbroideryClothingFashion Design
- $45 hourlyI have work in many different fields of design and detailing. Most important was tooling designs for the military to load explosive and explosive devices. Designed and detailed all drawings too tight tolerances. After Desert Storm, everyone was let go of, so I moved backed to the twin cities and started designing & detailing parts and assemblies for laser systems. I designed a enclosure that had to fit in an elevator. Inside of the enclosure, created a unique custom laser system that disarmed the Russian warheads. Contract ended. Soon after, I designed and detailed large continuous machine tooling assemblies used for assembling BD syringes. I also designed large ovens to cure canula. 8 years. Then, I started designing for Robotic companies. Custom designs for End of Arm Tools for picking boxes, ice, ice cream, cement pads, slip sheet dispensers, pallet dispensers, with no change over of tooling. One tool with multiple tools to perform all tasks. Kind of like Transforms. I also have designed my own End of Arm Tool, which I sold (3) to Pioneer Hi-Bred and still running since 2010. I have designed lots of tooling for different products. I always worked with project engineers that picked out the required high-end components so I could continue to design all necessary frames, brackets, tooling, sheet-metal shrouds to make a machine work. • Highly experienced in 3d Computer-Aided Design • Machine Design (dial/rotary continuous flow tooling for assembly for syringes-High Speed Medical assembly.) • End Of Arm Tool’s (EOAT’S) corn, ice cream, Milk creates, concrete, chicken fertilizer, • Tooling & Jigs and Fixtures • Laser Beam Delivery Systems Layout, Custom Laser Systems (special machines) cutting special materials, tube cutting, welding, marking systems. • Guarding, Industrial layouts • Sheet metal, Ovens, Enclosures systems • Robotic Conveying Systems, Palletizers, sheet dispensers, palletizer dispensers. • Weldments, Heavy Duty Tables, Frames & Platforms/Stairs, brackets, carts and lifts. • Vibratory Bowl Feeders, automation conveying. • Design & Detailed Large Assemblies (Balloon & cutaways views, Bills of Material • Geometric Dimensioning Tolerance (GDT) • Product Design • Rendering • Outdoor Furniture, Marble Grille Center fully Automated • Grapples, Lifting Beams, Trailer for logging. I love to design and detail projects. I make assembly drawings, exploded views, cutaway, detail piece parts. I have been designing using SolidWorks for the last 10 years. I own my license, SolidWorks 2015 thru 2021.. I use SolidWorks 2020 & 2021 with most customers. Thank You! Charles JolowskyProduct Development2D Design & DrawingsMechanical DesignProduct DesignEngineering DesignDraftingPrintable 3D ModelsRoboticsDetailed Design3D AnimationIndustrial DesignSolidWorksDesign for Manufacturing3D Modeling
- $50 hourlyIf you are looking for a Sourcing and Textile Manufacturing Expert, I am here and ready to help you move forward. All you need to do is schedule a 15-minute Discovery Call to meet via Zoom to see if we are a good fit for each other. I am a Global Sourcing & Purchasing Specialist with 20 years of proven skills and accomplishments. Possess hands-on experience in the below products; ✅Apparel ✅Home Textiles ✅Hosiery Socks/Tights ✅Hospitality Textiles ✅Healthcare Textiles ✅COVID-19 PPE ✅Sanitization products Possess the ability to manage a sourcing operation and effectively build partnerships with factories and vendors to get the desired product made at the right price and quality in a timely manner. Responsible for taking the product from inception through all phases of production and into the consumers’ hands. Vast background in textiles, leather, and PPE items laced with below skills; ✅RFI ✅RFP ✅RFQ ✅Tech Pack Creation ✅Product Development ✅Product Sourcing ✅Cost Negotiation ✅Contract/Order Finalization ✅Quality Control /Specs adherence ✅Merchandising ✅Inventory Management ✅Supplier Selection ✅Supplier Relationship Management ✅Supplier Risk Management ✅Supplier Performance Management ✅Shipping & Logistics ✅Supply Chain ManagementProduct DevelopmentTechnical IllustrationProcurementPurchase OrdersLogistics ManagementProduct SourcingTextilePrice & Quote NegotiationClothingTech PackVendor ManagementSourcingContract ManufacturingAdobe Photoshop
- $80 hourlyI am a practicing industry professional Sr. Mechanical Engineer with my B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and over 14 years of combined experience in 3D modeling and solid product design and development. I have a passion for design and helping develop innovative products that impress. I am always looking for projects that are ambitious, cutting edge, and allow me to flex my creativity as an artist. My capabilities include but are not limited to: - Product Design (hand sketches/design conceptualization) - 3D Modeling - 3D Renderings (Photo Realistic) - 2D Engineering Drawings (ASM Y14.5 Standard) - Tech Packs - Design Specification Drawings - Sheet Metal (3D Model and DXF Files with bends and cut lines) - Assembly Drawings with BOM (Bill of Materials) - 3D Simulation and Analysis (stress/strain/fluid flow/volumetric analysis/fatigue analysis/center of gravity/etc.) - Dynamic Motion Simulation - Consulting and Recommendations for Design for Manufacturability, Material Selection, and Manufacturing Methods - Design for Manufacturing - Injection Molding, CNC Machining, Forming, Casting, etc. - Mold Design The software that I use include: - Inventor - Fusion360 - AutoCAD - SolidWorks 2023 - Blender I have many years of experience in 3D design, 3D simulation testing, rapid prototyping, product development, and manufacturing that allow me to provide my clients with unique insights, recommendations, and expertise to help their projects succeed. I work primarily in SolidWorks, Fusion 360, and Autodesk Inventor and produce 2D engineering drawings in accordance with the latest ASME Y14.5 standards. In addition to my engineering experience, I have also been through the trenches with my own startup bringing my own original product designs from a simple idea to a full line of mass produced products brought to market. Having been a business owner myself, I am highly aquatinted with the level of quality, efficiency, and communication that is expected and necessary in this field. I have a proven track record designing and modeling products across a range of industries such as jewelry, mechanical tools, whistles, vehicles, fasteners, art sculptures, robotic assemblies, ventilation systems, kitchenware, physical therapy equipment, phone cases, waterproof enclosures, structural supports and much more. Whether it’s a single component or a complex multi-part assembly, there is no limit to what I can help you create. Because I respect the requests and intellectual property concerns of my client's, I am only able to showcase a limited amount of the projects I have done in my portfolio that have been approved by my clients. If you have any questions about types of projects I have worked on, please just ask! I work with all types of clients from grass roots startups with nothing but an idea in their heads and a dream, up to large scale corporations mass producing hundreds of consumer products a year. I have been fortunate enough to develop a community of amazing long term repeat clients and I am always looking to take on more clients into my network. I work well with clients that prioritize communication and understand the importance of transparency and setting realistic expectations for a project. If these values resonate with you, please reach out and I would love to talk with you about how I can help bring your vision to life!Product DevelopmentPhotorealistic RenderingIndustrial & Product Design ConsultationJewelry DesignJewelry RenderingInjection Mold DesignProduct DesignAutodesk InventorSolidWorksAutodesk AutoCADDesign for Manufacturing3D ModelingCADMechanical EngineeringAutodesk Fusion 360
- $40 hourlyWith over 30 years of culinary industry experience coupled with two hospitality degrees, I can develop a custom recipe for you, help troubleshoot and fine tune any culinary projects, or work with you on any health department related issues. I've worked in a variety of culinary segments, from casual to collegiate to fine dining, including work as an executive R&D chef. I have the knowledge and ability to meet your needs and get your project completed correctly and quickly (which saves you money).Product DevelopmentHospitalityBlog ContentFood WritingTopic ResearchEnglishMarket ResearchRecipe WritingFood EngineeringFoodBakingCookingRecipe DevelopmentFood & Beverage
- $50 hourly3D modeling and printing. Designed, printed and built my own rc aircraft and cars. Designed and built farm sheds and chicken coops. Designed and built farm equipment. Functional parts and upgrades for my truck and tow boat. 3D printers: - Prusa MK3S --210mmx250mmx210mm print volume -- PETG, PLA, ABS, ASA, TPU (flexible like rubber) - Many Colors - Anycubic Photon Mono resin printer -- 130mm x 80mm x 165mm print volume -- ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Resin - Many ColorsProduct DevelopmentProduct DesignConcept DesignIndustrial DesignCAD & CAM Software3D PrintingCADCAD ConversionCAD DraftingDesign ValidationAutodesk AutoCAD3D Modeling3D Design
- $65 hourlyI do design work that falls in that sweet spot where art, design and culture overlap. I mix the head & heart with digital & analog tools to craft amazing results. I'm passionate about designing lively brands with a focus on brand creation, strategy, logo+brand identity design, packaging, 3D rendering and illustration. My clients include high end brands in health/beauty, food/bev, outdoor/sports, real estate and more. I eat, sleep and drink brand building all in pursuit of delivering for my clients customers.Product DevelopmentBoxPackaging DielineFood PackagingPackage DesignLabel & Package DesignBag Packaging3D RenderingBrand Identity & GuidelinesBrand IdentityPrint Marketing MaterialsLogo DesignIllustrationGraphic DesignBrand Strategy
- $65 hourlyThank you for considering DPC! Services Include: • Product Development & Industrial Design • CAD Modeling and Renders • Prototype Fabrication • Professional 3D Printing • CNC Machining Services • Product Manufacturing & Support Whether you have an idea for a consumer product, need a one-off, industrial device for your industry or need a partner to help develop your idea, DPC is here to help. Are you at the idea stage of developing a new product? We can help. Do you need a 3D model of your concept? We got you. Do you need a physical prototype made? We do that too. Do you need a small number of widgets manufactured? We can make that happen. Need to get your product massed produced? We know who to call. Manufacturing processes we design products for include injection molding, CNC machining, rotational molding (rotomold), additive manufacturing (3D printing), weldments, sheet metal, acrylic fabrication, and urethane and silicone casting. I look forward to working with you! -Hunter Arvin, Co-Founder of DPCProduct DevelopmentDesign for ManufacturingProduct DesignMechanical DesignPrototypingRapid PrototypingPrototyping3D Printing3D Design3D Modeling3D DesignConcept DesignAccessories
- $45 hourlyI am a sustainable fashion designer and advocate working to maximize materials to their fullest potential to reduce textile waste. My expertise includes a thorough technical understanding of design, garment construction, patternmaking, and production. I have been sewing and making clothes for decades. I believe that everything has the potential, even the smallest scrap of fabric, and enjoy the journey of finding out how to make the design process more sustainable. You can find me most days in my sewing studio creating custom designs, upcycling, and playing with fabric scraps. Message me if I can help make your next project a success! More about me: Coming from a long line of artists and makers dating back generations, nostalgia, and craft are touchstones for my artwork and fashion design. My interest in Fashion comes from sewing and crafting at an early age, from watching my mother work surrounded by racks of clothes as a buyer at a large department store and witnessing the magic family members created with fabric, yarn, paint, and food. In 2018, I launched Asterisk And None, a series of Recipe-Towels based on old family recipes and vintage kitchen decor on Etsy. My formal connection to the Arts started with a Photography degree from San Francisco State University, continued with exhibiting my innovative photographs, and culminated with a long career as a Gallery Manager at a non-profit art organization. I see organizing exhibitions similar to garment production, where all the components must synchronize to become a reality. I love the process behind making things, and my curious nature always needs to know why and how things get made. I am passionate about being a part of the fashion industry where sustainability, fairness, respect for the environment, the supply chain, and the people who make the clothes are valued.Product DevelopmentCreative StrategyVirtual AssistantAdministrative SupportSustainable DesignMicrosoft ExcelUpcyclingSewingClothingFashion DesignMade-to-MeasurePattern Drafting
- $60 hourly-Experienced creative lead in both design and product development. Product base includes all sizes of children's apparel, Womens, accessories, giftware, and private label programs. -Responsible for implementing new designs, art and material, color, interpreting trends and following projects through the entire creation and revision process to production overseas. -A strong eye for trends, and vast experience designing and merchandising multiple categories (in both woven’s and knits) for both prominent brands and major retailers. -Experience in domestic and international manufacturing, working with suppliers and vendors on all aspects of sourcing and garment production. -Extensive knowledge of fabric construction, wash techniques, printing and dyeing processes. -Experience in Shopify creation and up keep.Product DevelopmentShopifyChildConcept DesignFashion ConsultationAccessoriesActivewearFashion & ApparelFashion DesignAdobe PhotoshopLogo DesignClothing & Merchandise DesignAdobe IllustratorGraphic DesignPrint Design
- $79 hourly🔩 Need a 3D model for your product idea? Need documentation for manufacturing? Need to reduce manufacturing costs? Want to improve and simplify your current design? I’m your man 🧰. IF THE FOLLOWING IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD, CONTACT ME ⚙️ ”I have a sketch of a product, but I need help turning it into something that can be manufactured” ⚙️ ”I need high-quality 2D engineering drawings with GD&T” ⚙️ ”I want to make sure my current design is manufacturable and won’t be expensive” ⚙️ ”I need CAD models and drawings” ⚙️ ”I want advice on simplifying my design" SERVICES I OFFER 🔩 3D Modeling and Rendering - I use Fusion 360 🔩 2D Manufacturing Drawings - adhering to ASME Y14.5 and utilizing GD&T 🔩 Design For Manufacturing (DFM) & Design For Assembly (DFA) 🔩 Tolerance Stack-ups for Assemblies 🔩 Sheet Metal, CNC Machined, Plastic Injection Molded, 3D printed, and Cast Metal Part Design 🔩 Jig and Fixture Design 🔩 Complex Assembly Design 🔩 Preparation of Design for Production 🔩 Mechanical Analysis (Thermal, Vibration, Stress, FEA) ABOUT ME Inventive Mechanical Design Engineer with 5+ years of professional experience in engineering development. I help companies and individuals design products and systems with simplicity, sustainability, longevity, manufacturing, and assembly in mind. Some examples include: 🪛 Designed, assembled, and tested a balanced mechanical arm, requiring less than 1 lb of force to move a 25 lb display. 🪛 Reduced assembly time and complexity by engineering an intricate cast aluminum cart base, absorbing 20+ parts into one. 🪛 Collaborated with electrical engineer to design an automated display testing fixture, using a stepper motor drive, machined and off the shelf parts, and 80/20 extrusions. I get excited about opportunities where I can use my design and analysis skills to develop products and systems that benefit the environment♻️ and combat climate change🌎. Based in the USA🇺🇸. See more at my LinkedIn.Product DevelopmentGeometric Dimensioning & TolerancingMechanical EngineeringAutodesk Fusion 360Rapid PrototypingDesign for ManufacturingFinite Element AnalysisReverse Engineering3D PrintingMechanical DesignDraftingCAD
- $90 hourlyExperienced mechanical engineer & software developer. I have several years of experience in product development and product testing in the lab or by using finite element analysis simulation. On the software side, most of my experience is with Visual Studio for desktop applications while some experience is with Python and Neural NetworksProduct DevelopmentScripts & UtilitiesEngineering SimulationMechanical DesignEngineering DesignMicrosoft Visual StudioPythonHVAC System DesignANSYSFinite Element AnalysisMechanical Engineering
- $50 hourlyItalian creative living in Boston, USA. Highly detailed designer with a background in Apparel, Footwear and Accessory Design with experience in Product Development: Trend and Market Research, Materials and Components Research, Fashion Collection Design, Sketching, CAD Design, Technical Drawing, Communication with Private Clients, Private Manufacturers and Overseas Suppliers/Vendors.Product DevelopmentSketchingFashion & BeautyBag & ToteGraphic DesignPortfolio WebsiteAdobe PhotoshopFashion DesignFashion Illustration
- $100 hourlyOver the past 15+ years, I have developed an incredible range of entrepreneurial experience having started 2 companies from scratch, consulted with some of the most renowned agencies in the world, and worked within other small companies as an integral part of their success and growth. Additionally I have years of experience as COO of a multi-million dollar energy brokerage, taught entrepreneurship and marketing at a University and worked as Editor of an academic publishing company in the area of underwater warfare. Now, I get to help entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs identify and formulate a strategy to bring their ideas to market. A lot of people have really great concepts, skills and passions but lack the experience needed to actually build a business. Whether you need advice about the legal structure of a business, market research, and/or product or brand development, I can help. I also can help with asset management, investment portfolio creation and feasibility studies and reports. In coaching, I believe that every problem is actually just a mistake in perspective. Many people who start a business can get tunnel vision about how it should operate and be structured. By asking the difficult questions and thinking in an encompassing manner, I can help identify your best path towards success. I look forward to helping you in your project!Product DevelopmentSustainabilityBusiness CoachingEntrepreneurshipExecutive CoachingBrandingInvestment ResearchBrand DevelopmentForecastingBrand PositioningContent CreationBrand ConsultingInvestment StrategyStrategyFinancial AnalysisMarket Analysis
- $40 hourlyHello! I write freelance for major food magazines and also a local city paper. I specialize in blogs, food industry reporting and interviews. I also run my own social media brand and podcast called Line Cook Thoughts, which I created more than three years ago. My work on Upwork includes recipe cards, recipe costing and blog recipe development. I also write SEO articles regularly, advertorials and content blog research. I am very flexible and aim to take all feedback in exchange for the product you want. I look forward to working together! -RayProduct DevelopmentFood PatternContent CreationMenuBusinessCookingManagement SkillsRetail & Consumer GoodsResearch & DevelopmentFoodReport WritingFood WritingRecipe WritingContent WritingFood & Beverage
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.