Hire the best Product Managers in the United States
Check out Product Managers in the United States with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyWith over six years of experience in Operational Project Management, product/content strategy, and numerous personal and business projects. I have the creativity and professional expertise that can help your business succeed in driving sales and brilliantly increasing customer/client engagement. If you want to increase revenue and make your business reach phenomenal heights, let me help you. Experienced in: ✔️ Project Management ✔️ Operation Management ✔️ CRM Systems ✔️ Human Resources ✔️ Team Management ✔️ Financial Products ✔️ Social Media MarketingProduct ManagementBusiness ManagementHuman Resources StrategyCustomer ServiceAdministrative SupportMarketing Operations & WorkflowManagement SkillsProject ManagementCustomer Relationship ManagementTeam ManagementMicrosoft OfficeProject Plans
- $115 hourlyHi there! I help businesses grow by creating compelling digital experiences for their customers. I've had the privilege to work with some amazing organizations, like Water.org, KPBS San Diego Public Radio, and Golfweek Magazine. I've built dozens of Squarespace sites, coded the frontend of enterprise web apps, and managed $300k website builds. Through it all I have always focused on delivering a product that my client's customers love. Today I build sites with Squarespace because they're easy for my clients. - Easy means: If you can use email, you can edit your Squarespace site. - Easy means: If you want to move something around on the page, you can just drag it to where you want it. - Easy means: You never need a developer to handle endless theme and plugin updates. My development process makes Squarespace even easier. Together, we will: 1. Discover - We'll dive into your business and explore how your website fits into your customer's journey. - I'll help you create goals for every page on your site and show you how to map out your content to convert visitors into leads. - We'll go beyond Squarespace's templates to create a site that's uniquely yours. 2. Build - You can get back to business while I lay out your content and create a clean design. - I'll get your forms, services, and all the technical stuff setup. - Together, we'll review, revise, rinse & repeat until your site is a polished gem. 3. Launch - I'll tune your site for SEO success and let Google know about all the new changes we're making. - We'll walk through your site together, making sure you know exactly how easy it is to make updates. - Finally - I'll flip the switches and launch your site into the great, wide internet. From day one, your site is going to be laser-focused on connecting your audience to your content - and through your content - to you. The focus on content is key, because your customers aren't looking to engage with a website. They're looking to buy your product, ask a question, learn about your services, make a reservation, or hire you. To resonate with those needs, your website needs to be built around your customer's experience. And I've designed my process to do just that, using industry best practices in UX (User Experience) Design. I can help you if: 1. You want to build a clean, easy-to-use site on Squarespace 2. You need help updating or redesigning your existing Squarespace site 3. You aren't sure how to organize your site effectively 4. You want your site to convert visitors into customers If you like the sound of how I work, I'd love an invite to your project!Product ManagementUser Experience DesignWeb DesignSquarespaceSEO StrategyDigital Marketing StrategyContent StrategyHTMLCSSCopywriting
- $125 hourlyDigital product director and product designer with over 20 years experience in: - defining strategic vision - creating meaningful and relevant user experiences - designing product interfaces - leading iterative software development My niche is complex user interactions and dynamic data primarily in B2B and some B2C spaces where there are extensive customer touchpoints. I do a lot of UX auditing/revision work and Shopify storefronts (theme modification). I have backgrounds in financial controllership, full-stack development, heavy enterprise-scale creative and user experience.Product ManagementMobile App DesignFigmaMockupUser FlowProduct DesignEcommerce Website DevelopmentCSS 3HTML5Web DesignUX Design
- $55 hourlyBroad array of skills surrounding e-Commerce, Operations & Logistics, Graphic Design, Web Management, and more for both B2B and B2C. This extensive experience, plus my education in both Business and Graphic Design, makes me well-rounded to help with many projects! Specific skills: - e-commerce: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Volusion, Wordpress, Weebly, Wix - 3rd party: Etsy, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair - Photoshop / graphics / photo editing and resizing - Design & Build emails:: Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc. - Salesforce - Operations and improving efficiency - Data entry / data management - MS Office - Set up forms with conditional logic - QA / testing - AND MUCH MORE!Product ManagementWebsite ContentEcommerce WebsiteeCommerceSalesforce CRMShopifyWordPressMagentoAdobe PhotoshopAmazon Webstore
- $45 hourlyProven success in building startups and growing revenue for established brands! Strengths: - Amazon Development & Strategy - Amazon Management, Development, and Compliance - Amazon Optimizations - Keyword Targeting - Enhancing Amazon Rankings - PPC Management - Shopify Development & Optimizations - Brand Building & Awareness - Digital & Social Media Marketing - Content & Creative Development - Social Media Strategy & Management - eCommerce Strategy - Email Marketing - WordPress Optimizations - Photography & Videography I am a seasoned professional with expertise in various aspects of e-commerce and digital marketing. My strengths lie in Amazon development and strategy, encompassing management, compliance, optimizations, and keyword targeting. I excel in enhancing Amazon rankings and managing PPC campaigns. Additionally, I have a strong background in Shopify development and optimization, bolstering brand building and awareness. My skills extend to digital and social media marketing, including content and creative development, social media strategy, and management. I am well-versed in eCommerce strategy, email marketing, and WordPress optimizations. Furthermore, my proficiency in photography and videography adds a creative dimension to my skill set. With a diverse range of capabilities, I bring a comprehensive approach to digital marketing and e-commerce strategies, helping businesses thrive in the competitive online landscape.Product ManagementEcommerce Website DevelopmentInternational RelationsProduct DevelopmentAmazonSocial Media ManagementMarketingGraphic DesignAdobe PhotoshopeBay ListingData EntryProofreadingDocument ReviewCreative WritingEnglish Grammar
- $50 hourlyAs a graduate of the UC system (BA from UCLA and MBA from UCI) and with a combined 20+ years of experience in corporate America performing product development, project management, marketing, customer service, accounting and other functions, I am happy to assist you, your team and your organization with any task or project. No task is too small and I will give my all to each and every individual project. I also am a proficient conversational Mandarin Chinese speaker who maintains a top rating on this platform. Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can be of service and I look forward to hearing from you!Product ManagementMarketingCopywritingSocial Media WebsiteGoogle DocsProduct DevelopmentConsumer GoodsConsumer ElectronicsProject ManagementMicrosoft Office
- $125 hourlyConnor brings over 10 years of hands-on experience to the world of digital marketing and analytics. Expert in digital strategy, SEO, data visualization and reporting, and business strategy. His background in Business Strategy Consulting for prominent firms saw him building detailed marketing strategies, crafting and executing go-to-market strategies, leading solution development, driving business automation, and shaping technical strategies across a multitude of industries. His exceptional relationship-building and project management capabilities enable swift adaptation to complex scenarios and effective resolution of challenging business problems. With a strong record of stimulating business growth and unearthing strategic opportunities, Connor persistently applies his diverse skill set to consistently deliver superior results in the ever-evolving sphere of Digital Marketing and Data & Analytics Industry Experience: Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Supply Chain, Quick-Service Restaurant, Health Care, Construction, Consumer Goods, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, & Pharmaceutical industries. Certifications: Microsoft, AWS, Google, and PMP Areas of Expertise: Digital Marketing, SEO, Marketing Analytics, Google Analytics, Power BI Development, Google Ads, Product/ Project Management, Business Strategy, AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Business StrategyProduct ManagementInformation Technology StrategyProcess DesignProcess DevelopmentAccountingMicrosoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesAzure DevOpsSQLOn-Page SEOSEO AuditTechnical SEOLocal SEOSEO PerformanceGoogle AnalyticsData AnalysisDigital MarketingData VisualizationMicrosoft Power BI DevelopmentMicrosoft Power BIFinancial Modeling
- $130 hourlyI have over a decade of experience building a wide range of digital products for startups, local business, and Fortune 500 companies. I am an expert at the following: UI / UX Design MVP Design and Development User & Market Research AI Organizational Transformation AI Content Creation (Long Form, Short Form, Photos, Videos) Management Consulting Product Design Project Management Social Media strategy & automation (IG, FB, TikTok, YouTube) PPC Ads (Google, Twitter, FB, IG, Linkedin) AnalyticsProduct ManagementResponsive DesignLean StartupWireframingClient InterviewMinimum Viable ProductAnalyticsProduct DesignCustomer SatisfactionProduct FormulationProduct MarketingUI/UX PrototypingGoogle AnalyticsAgile Project ManagementA/B Testing
- $50 hourlyHello! Thank you for your time and consideration. *** I am a successful project manager, with over 4 years of commercial experience. Deliverables range from large scale infrastructure to smaller feature oriented applications*** *** I have extensive technical writing experience having recently completed an Upwork contract with a 5 star rating. *** I have 7 years of experience within an array of IT engineering roles in industries such as cloud infrastructure, aerospace, and insurance*** *** I currently serve as a co-founder and lead PM of a mobile cashless tipping platform*** ---------- My guarantee to you: I will provide consistent quality work, engage and motivate your team, and be a valuable asset to the success of your project. ---------- My top skillsets: Project Management best practices (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall), Leadership & Stakeholder management Project Management Tools: Jira, Trello, Monday.com, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Product Suite Technical Skills: Infrastructure Engineering (EMC, IBM, Netapp, Vmware, AWS, Linux, Windows) ---------- Education: B.B.A / Management of Information Systems Temple University, Philadelphia, PA Certifications: • PMP, Mar 2022 • Security +, August 2015 • ITIL, June 2019Product ManagementVirtual AssistanceTestingSystem AdministrationCanvaData EntryStorage Area NetworkProject ManagementVirtualizationUser Acceptance TestingRisk AnalysisMicrosoft PowerPointTrelloMicrosoft ExcelJira
- $45 hourlyHello Let's get to work! I can't wait to help streamline your business with efficient system design, copywriting, and data analysis! Not only was I writing copy, SEO, details, & search terms for an average of 91 products per month I created the system of shepherding each product from design through production & photography to the website. This enabled our company to grow exponentially and pivot on a dime while only have 1-2 people in the e-commerce department. I have QA'ed multiple website features and updates, finding both aesthetic and functionality problems resulting in a successful launch. Then set up reporting for the additions to ensure we we're making data informed decisions. I have extreme attention to detail whether it be proofing copy or processing large swaths of data and pride myself in delivering quality work with a recommendation on how to make it even better. Now let's get to it!Product ManagementData EntryData Analytics & Visualization SoftwareUX ResearchDesign & Usability ResearchSearch Engine OptimizationProject ManagementMedical Records SoftwareEcommerce WebsiteBiologyAd CopyCopywritingShopifyR
- $50 hourlyI'm a healthcare leader with experience in strategic planning, market research, product management, quality improvement, and business development. My strong project management and communication skills will ensure your project is a success. I have strong problem solving, creative, design, and data analytics skills, and also teach an undergraduate healthcare data analytics course. Looking forward to helping!Product ManagementCommunication SkillsStrategic PlanningQuality, Health, Safety & Environment ManagementHealthcare ManagementMicrosoft PowerPointMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft OfficeData AnalysisData Analytics
- $60 hourlyHi there! I'm Maxim, a Product Manager, Venture Capital expert, and Business Consultant. I've led a team as Product Manager at Lendflow, a Series A, YC-backed startup in Austin, TX, was a venture analyst at Plug and Play Ventures in Silicon Valley, and have worked with and advised several companies in fundraising, product management, and more. As a venture capital analyst, I led investments in seed-stage companies in spaces such as sales enablement, business lending, financial infrastructure, and accounting. Throughout the process, I became an expert in quickly assessing startup pitch decks and business models, a skill that in turn enabled me to assist startups going to market and launching products. In my work as a venture capitalist and startup advisor, I have helped companies raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to build their vision. As a Product Manager I launched 5 new products, including a mobile lending application, email & phone communication systems, web application for lending advisors, and a loan underwriting tool. I spearheaded customer discovery, product development, and leveraged analytical tools such as Fullstory to optimize products based on usage and feedback. Some of the companies I've worked with include Braze, Plug and Play Ventures, M Accelerator, Lendflow, Sirius Play, and CourseClout. I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of California, Los Angeles, and certifications in product management and financial modeling from Linkedin and the Scrum Alliance. I now aim to help startups in scaling their business through: -Fundraising: Pitch deck, Outreach Strategy. We will discuss each of the elements of your business plan and display these in the best manner -Product Management: Fractional PM to build and launch new products, advisory for startup-based product management best practices -Strategic Consulting: Consultation for wide variety of business decisions and challenges I look forward to helping you grow your company. Feel free to review my work below and website at marathonventure.co Looking forward!Product ManagementVenture CapitalPitch DeckAgile Software DevelopmentFundraisingStartup ConsultingCustomer AnalysisProduct MarketingJiraScrumSoftware DevelopmentProduct DevelopmentCustomer DevelopmentProduct BacklogAgile Project Management
- $200 hourly"Mario is an expert in Amazon. He really takes his time to understand your business. The fact that he's in the US also makes communication much more effective. Will hire again!" -Ying, Upwork Client "Mario's services gave us the edge in our specific niche, and increased sales within the first week! He has extensive knowledge in all aspects of selling on Amazon, as well as in SEO and writing optimized copy for descriptions. He is fast, professional, and communicates every step of the way. Highly recommended!" -David, Upwork Client -- Helping You Increase Sales and Profitability on Amazon -- I'm an Amazon FBA consultant with experience in all key aspects of what it takes to run a profitable business on Amazon. Along with consulting, I can also provide the work, or train your team using my methods and best practices. With over 9 years experience in marketing, I have helped dozens of companies double and triple their revenue using Amazon as a sales channel. My core skills are in clean and efficient keyword research, listing optimization to increase conversions, and sponsored products ads. Expertise - Amazon PPC / DSP - Listing Optimization - Keyword Research - Traffic and Ranking - A+ Content / Enhanced Brand Content (EBC) - Marketing Funnels Tools Quartile Managebystats Feedback Genius Helium 10 Merchant Words Clickfunnels Facebook Ads PPC Entourage Google Tools Shopify Whether you need someone experienced to look at your account and make recommendations for improvement, or someone to help you with specific aspects of your Amazon business, I'd love to help. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile! Please feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do to help you and your business succeed. I always respond within 24 hours, and look forward to hearing from you.Product ManagementAmazon Listing OptimizationAmazon PPCSEO Keyword ResearchPay Per Click AdvertisingProduct DescriptionAmazon Webstore
- $75 hourly- I am an experienced Data Analyst with working knowledge of R, Python, and other ML techniques to college, analyze and interpret customer data. -I am an experienced SAFe 5.0 certified Advanced ScrumMaster/Program Manager who delivers products and projects with a heavy focus on technology initiatives including digital, eCommerce, Data Virtualization and Marketing. - I am a Salesforce.com Certified Admin (201)/Platform Application Builder (401) and have extensive experience in Sales and Marketing initiatives utilizing multiple technologies to develop integrated solutions. I thrive on leading organizations in creating marketable products that leverage early and frequent customer feedback and spearheading delivery teams to maximize the skills of each team member.Product ManagementScaled Agile FrameworkSalesforce CRMCustomer Relationship ManagementManagement ConsultingAgile Software DevelopmentScrum
- $100 hourlyBeliefs: I believe there is a difference between a loyal customer and one that just buys your products. I believe there is a difference between a loyal employee and one that works for the paycheck. Everything I do and teach revolves around loyalty. I am an active Agile Coach/Trainer as well as JIRA/Confluence Administrator. Between my agile trainings/workshops and how I set up agile tools, I focus on where I want the team/company behavior to be 6 months from now. So many tools and processes come from the PMO inside company walls but they tend to focus on the here and now. My Product Management, Infrastructure Support and QA Engineering backgrounds have made me well rounded with understanding internal and external customer needs. When you couple that with my Agile Coaching and agile tool implementation skill set you get a holistic view across all major departments and interactions.Product ManagementAtlassian JIRAScaled Agile FrameworkAtlassian ConfluenceAgile Software DevelopmentProject ManagementLean DevelopmentScrumAgile Project Management
- $75 hourlyAccomplished product & business operations manager with over 6 years experience at Fortune 50 companies, such as JPMorgan Chase, and startups like Songkick.Product ManagementMailchimpPostgreSQLSQLLookerGoogle FormsGoogle SheetsZapierFormstackAirtableAtlassian JIRAAgile Software DevelopmentSalesforce CRMMySQLMicrosoft Excel
- $120 hourlyHi there! Are you looking for a full-stack low-code developer who can take your web application or mobile app idea from concept to deployment? Look no further! With over 5 years of experience in progressive web application development, I have a proven track record of delivering professional, enterprise-quality applications. 🔶Created 50+ complex progressive web and mobile applications. 🔶Expertise in full project development lifecycle, from conception to deployment and beyond. 🔶Expert in backend database architecture, implementation, application security, and API development. What I can build: 🔶Internal Tools 🔶Customer Portals 🔶Saas Apps 🔶Storefronts 🔶Websites 🔶Content Management 🔶Android/iOS Mobile App My toolkit includes the following programs: Front End Dev Platforms: 🔶Flutterflow.io 🔶Bubble.io 🔶Webflow.com 🔶WeWeb.io 🔶Framer.com 🔶Plasmic.app 🔶Noodl.net Backend: 🔶Xano 🔶Firebase 🔶Supabase 🔶Airtable Machine Learning/AI: 🔶ChatGPTProduct ManagementAI Product ManagementPrompt EngineeringFull-Stack DevelopmentLow-Code DevelopmentBubble.ioMobile App DevelopmentAPI IntegrationDatabase DevelopmentDatabase ArchitectureNo-Code DevelopmentAPI DevelopmentWeb ApplicationWeb Development
- $94 hourlyI am a digital marketer with 8+ years of experience specializing in marketing strategy, UI/UX and Conversion Rate Optimization. I have collaborated with mom and pop shops, venture backed startups and Fortune 1000 companies alike. I’ve also worked with SaaS platforms, major eCommerce brands and a variety of digital products and services. I’ve even raised venture funding for ventures of my own. To say im a jack of all trades would be putting it lightly.Product ManagementPricing Strategy ConsultingDigital Marketing StrategyDigital Marketing ManagementUser Experience StrategyUX & UI DesignUX & UIUI/UX PrototypingEcommerce Performance Optimization
- $80 hourlyDriven, Innovative IT professional with 10 years of experience building and leveraging technical solutions to increase business performance within the retail and payment industry. Creative, goal-oriented individual with a proven work history of understanding client's needs and strategically delivering business value while improving process efficiency.Product ManagementUser StoriesInVisionAgile Software DevelopmentProduct DesignBacklog GroomingProduct BacklogProduct RoadmapProduct DevelopmentWireframingScrumJiraAgile Project ManagementProject Management
- $40 hourly🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 “Michael took our Amazon sales from $1M to $3M/mo in just 6 months, really amazing! He is by far the best Amazon expert we have ever worked with. He is always very responsive when we communicate. He understands exactly what we are looking to accomplish, and he helps us greatly improve our SEO regularly. We continue to only work with Michael on everything Amazon-related. - Kaylor, Client since 2019 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 “Before I hired Michael my sales on Amazon were at about $1,000/mo, but now I sell about $60K/mo on Amazon. I couldn’t be any happier with his work! He regularly helps me out a ton with my Amazon listings and on how to optimize them! He is very good at communicating and has actually told/taught me why he did certain things and how it affects my sales/listings.” - Chris, Client since 2019 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "Michael is very knowledgeable in all things related to Amazon and we are very happy with the work he has done to optimize our item listings. He has been able to answer any questions we've had about even very detailed and nuanced things. He also has a great network of content creators that have done excellent copy and photography for us. In the past, we've hired content creators individually but having Michael has saved us a great amount of time and effort that would have been spent trying to find and vet competent freelancers. We enjoy regularly working with them." - Luke, Client since 2019 OVERVIEW: ⚡ Launched over 1,000 products onto the Amazon marketplace. ⚡ Manage PPC campaigns with $6M/mo in sales. ⚡ Worked with clients to launch products, market research, optimize listings, keyword research, product images, copy, advertising, you name it. 💰 FREE CASE STUDY ON THE CRYSTAL BALL PRODUCT: Get an inside scoop on how I process Amazon strategies. Check my Portfolio for the link! 💰 FREE AMAZON COPY + SEO EXAMPLE LISTED: Get an inside scoop on how I write Amazon copy + SEO. Check my Portfolio for the link! EXPERIENCE: ⚡ Seller Account Setup ⚡ Product Launch ⚡ A/B Split Testing ⚡ Listing Optimization ⚡ Keyword Research ⚡ SEO Research ⚡ Keyword Ranking ⚡ PPC Campaigns ⚡ Reviews ⚡ Inventory Management ⚡ Forecasting ⚡ Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) ⚡ Brand Registry ⚡ Customer Support ⚡ Basic Reporting ⚡ e-commerce ⚡ eCommerce ⚡ Marketing ⚡ Finance TOOLS: 🛠️ JungleScout 🛠️ Viral Launch 🛠️ SellerLabs 🛠️ Ignite 🛠️ Scope 🛠️ Feedback Genius 🛠️ Quantify 🛠️ Merchant Words 🛠️ Splitly 🛠️ PPC Entourage 🛠️ Helium 10 🛠️ Keyword Inspector 🛠️ CamelCamelCamel 🛠️ Sellics 🛠️ Sonar 🛠️ AmaSuite 🛠️ CashCowPro 🛠️ Google Trends 🛠️ Google AdWords Keyword Planner 🛠️ Zally | AMZ Calculator + 🛠️ Refunds Manager 🛠️ TaxJar 🛠️ BindWise 🛠️ UpFund.io 🛠️ Keepa 🛠️ SoStocked 🛠️ Pickfu Thank you so much for taking the time to read my profile! I can respond within 24 hours. I hope to hear from you soon!Product ManagementSEO Keyword ResearchAmazon Web ServicesPay Per Click AdvertisingEcommerce Website DevelopmentProduct DevelopmentSourcingProduct DescriptionAmazon WebstoreMarket Research
- $45 hourlyI have been working in Advertising and Marketing for over a decade. Specifically, I have a background in Marketing, writing and editing. I have experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, and can make beautiful charts and graphs for you in a wonderful presentation. I love to edit copy and have been doing so for over a decade. I am a writer, editor, and creative soul who pays all the attention to the little details so you don't have to. I understand the concern you may have in hiring a stranger, so I have copies of my previous work to show to you for review, and I'll work with you so that you're comfortable. I like to have fun, but take my work very seriously. The video listed below starts at 9:03 and showcases some of my dental marketing skills when we launched TEMPSMART, a temporary crown and bridge material. Thank you for considering me.Product ManagementMicrosoft ExcelProject ManagementWordPressCreative WritingProofreadingMarket ResearchMicrosoft PowerPointMarketing Strategy
- $200 hourlyEXPERIENCE SUMMARY Expert-Vetted Technical Project Manager/Solution Architect/Business Analyst • Over 20 years’ experience working with C-Suite sponsors, business process owners, developers, designers, digital media audio/content creators, data analysts, and end-users. • Experience architecting solutions and proofs-of-concept for new processes and integrations. • Skilled in facilitating the design of innovative solutions that manage change and maximize stakeholder satisfaction while optimizing enterprise demand and resource management. • Ensure delivered business value aligned with strategic business goals. • Consistently employ solid portfolio/program/project management techniques, business process management, collaboration tools, and metrics, ensuring that the right information gets to the right individuals, empowering them to make the right decisions at the right time. • Commitment to continuous learning and customer satisfaction. TECH TOOLS EXPERIENCE Atlassian Suite, ClickUp, Teamwork, Slack, Git AWS, GCP, Azure, Heroku Data Integration Tools (APIs, RESTful web servcies) Data platform implementations; ETL/ELT pipelines Platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth) Jira Service Management, Salesforce Service Cloud, ServiceNow Scrum, XP, DAD, Kanban, Lean SixSigma PMBOK, PMI-Agile, PRINCE2; ITIL, ITSM/CSI; BPMN, UML, IIBA Domain-driven design, application design patterns, TDD/BDD EDUCATION Scrum.org: PSM I Certification /PSM II Training Atlassian: Agile Development with Jira Software Cert Prep (ACP-300) Atlassian: Managing Jira Cloud Projects Cert Prep (ACP-MJCP) Atlassian: Jira Cloud Administrator Cert Prep (ACP-JCA) Blockchain Training Alliance: multiple certification prep courses Pluralsight: multiple software dev, solution architecture, security/compliance courses Salesforce: Platform Dev I Certification Prep (CRT 450) Salesforce: Salesforce Admin Certification Prep Salesforce: Salesforce App Dev Certification Prep UC San Diego: Research Administration I (Certificate) UC San Diego | ITS: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Certificate) UC Irvine: Project Management Certificate (PMBOK 5th ed) U Alberta: Software Product Management and Agile Practices (Certificate)Product ManagementJiraLeadership SkillsDevOpsITILBusiness AnalysisAtlassian ConfluenceAgile Software DevelopmentSolution Architecture Consultation
- $90 hourly💡 51 completed Ecommerce projects (WP,Shopify,Woocomerce) 💡With over 21 years of experience. 💡Part of an award-winning team. Did work for Fortune 100 companies to start ups. 💡ROI-driven with a proven track of success. 💡I am dedicated to building and optimizing user-friendly websites and mobile I desktop applications that convert visitors to customers for businesses.Product ManagementReactWeb DevelopmentWordPress DevelopmentiOS DevelopmentJavaAPISQLC#ShopifyPHPHTMLWooCommerceEcommerce Website.NET Framework
- $45 hourlyI’m here to help your business maximize efficiency while delivering a best-in-class customer support experience. Let’s meet your customers or clients where they are and nurture them to become power users of your product. Let’s review bottlenecks in your support workflows and create clean, up-to-date resources. Let’s consider and collate pertinent feedback from your customer base and build out agile and effective roadmaps for product development. Don’t have any customer support systems in place yet? No problem, I’ve spent a decade working at Fortune 500 companies like Apple and AT&T along with various enterprise SaaS tools - I can recommend and implement the tools and resources you need to help your customer service department engage, retain and delight customers. Customer satisfaction is the currency that funds growth, let’s attain it together. My Specialties: - Building standard operating procedures and efficient workflows to reduce potential bottlenecks to help your business scale - Launching and optimizing support systems such as a help desks and knowledge bases - Creating and reviewing success metrics & SLA’s to ensure consistency in the customer experience - Creating actionable roadmaps for development & engineering teams based on customer feedback and help desk trends - Developing & implementing client onboarding plans, including written & visual resources “Keith is a proactive, thoughtful, creative, and professional team member. He has the ability to scale with an organization, not just as an individual contributor but also as a manager and leader. He's an asset to any organization and his talents extend beyond support. I would enjoy the opportunity to work with Keith again, in the future." “We really wanted to bring in an expert to get advice on our current tech support operations – Keith delivered above and beyond on all expectations. Really knows his stuff and made spot-on recommendations we've already worked seamlessly into our ops. His personality meshed perfectly with our team – I can tell he would be a valuable asset for any company. We will definitely be hiring him again in the future (Hopefully for something more long term!)" If you need help developing and optimizing your support systems to improve your customer success, let's talk!Product ManagementMultitaskingCommunicationsGoogle Workspace AdministrationApple iWorkCustomer SupportEmployee OnboardingHardware TroubleshootingCustomer ServiceProduct KnowledgeTechnical SupportPhone SupportEmail SupportFreshdeskOnline Chat Support
- $75 hourlyI have ten+ years experience in software and hardware technology as an engineer, product manager, and project manager. I have worked on small R&D efforts to large eCommerce platforms. I have served as a scrum master to stand up a new development pod. I have launched two Roku Direct Publisher channels. I am a stellar communicator and have a knack for ramping up quickly on a new project. LabVIEW, Tray.io, Jira, Asana, Trello, Roku, Postman, APIs, Git, SolidWorks CSWA Certified, LabVIEW CLAD Certified, 3D Printing, Product Development, Rapid Prototyping, High Power CO2 Laser OpticsProduct ManagementProgram ManagementRapid PrototypingScaled Agile FrameworkProduct DesignRoku DevelopmentLabVIEW3D PrintingSolidWorksSoftware IntegrationAutomationProject ManagementJiraAsana
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.