I'm an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer, Cloud Specialist and Highly experienced IT professional with a deep knowledge of IT Infrastructure.I have done courses and certifications in Information Security, Operating Systems and Cloud. I have excellent communication skills, have a polite and friendly personality and can get on well with people at all level. I am a self-motivated person, a quick learner, good team
player, devoted to job and able to work in demanding situations.
The Client Review below which you will find in my reviews section and numerous others like it describe the quality of work and value that you can expect from working with me.
"This is a very good Engineer. Straight to the point. Very skilful in Linux and databases and in general System Engineer. Team player. Will hire him for any future contracts that I have."
My Day to day tasks include:
• Design and implement cloud-based solutions on Azure/AWS/Digital Ocean, with a specific focus on architectural design, performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
• Support innovation and cost management by critically evaluating existing practices and tools for simplifying and improving systems and tools that meet customer and/or business needs.
• Work with vendors and other third-party service providers to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
• Provide technical expertise on IT projects and initiatives, including advising on best practices and standards.
• Communicate with a variety of users and teams and provide technical support/assistance and ultimate solutions to their needs/requirements.
• Configuring, maintaining and Improvising Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure AD, Azure ADDS, VNet, Subnets, Peering, Azure Defender for Cloud, Key Vault, SQL DB, MySQL, Storage accounts, Resource Groups, Application Insights, VMs, VMSS, Snapshots etc.)
• Administration of Microsoft 365 and Exchange including management of User Email, Groups, Shared Mailboxes, Email Forwarding, Email Filtering, Email security, Email Relays (SMTP).
• Creating and Managing Virtual Environments (VMware ESX, vCenter, VMware Workstation, VirtualBox).
• Installation, Configuration and Administration of Servers (Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Centos, Ubuntu, openSUSE).
• Installing and configuring Multifactor Authentication systems such as Radius, FreeIPA, MultiOTP with AD integration.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining different in-memory and persistent Databases like MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, TimeScaleDB, MongoDB and Cache Redis.
• Manage Firewalls (Juniper SRX, Azure Firewall, NSG, ASG, IPtables, Firewalld, PFSense, Windows Firewall ) network ACLs/policies, and access to systems and equipment.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining Web Servers like Apache, Nginx, IIS.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining Load Balancers, Forward and Reverse Proxies (Nginx, Cloudflare, HA Proxy, Squid, Azure Load Balancer).
• Installing and Configuring Remote Access Solutions like OpenVPN community, OpenVPN Access Server and Azure VPN with access methods like password, SSL/TLS certificate, OTP, AD Integration or MFA.
• Implement and configure infrastructure monitoring solutions like Zabbix, Azure Insights across multiple environments for more than 200 servers.
• Installing, configuring, and managing ticket management system (iTOP) with Help desk portal, Change Management, Incident Management and CMDB. (Users, Teams, Services, Ticket Approval Process Automation, AD integration)
• Perform regular backups and restores using tools such as Veeam Backup & Replication and Azure Backup and configure Replication using Azure Site Recovery/Veeam.
• Configuring and Managing VoIP/SIP Solutions like freepbx, Asterix.
• Configure and Maintain Primary and DR Environments, Plan & Perform Disaster Recovery Drill, BCP.
• Installing, configuring, and maintenance/management/monitoring of various services like AD, DHCP, DNS, NTP.
• Maintaining security through Updates, Patches, and proper controls and permissions.
• Configuring and deploying security solutions like Antivirus/EDR (Kaspersky Endpoint Solution) and SIEM/XDR (Insight IDR).
• Research event log errors in case of an incident and perform Incident Management Procedure.
• Implementing CIS Hardening Policies/FIM for Windows and Linux Servers.
• Maintain and build
.IT and Security policies/procedures
.Other Required Documents
• Onboarding new resources, from account creation (AD, Email, VPN, Portals) to IT Resources Provisioning (like Laptop) and training of Help-Desk Portal.
• Installing, configuring, monitoring, maintaining support and troubleshooting of Computer Hardware/Software application, Operating System, Laptop, Network Printer, Scanner.
• Configuring, and troubleshooting LAN/WLAN, TCP/IP configuration, wireless access points (Unifi), identify/diagnose and resolve network problems.