Hire the best Writers in Zimbabwe
Check out Writers in Zimbabwe with the skills you need for your next job.
- $50 hourlyWell done, you have found the ONE! Are you ready to re-invent and your brand to reach your ideal clients? It can be daunting to spend countless hours researching, editing, and proofreading a blog only for views to trickle in. I'm guessing you are more like me, and need small wins to serve as motivation to keep going. Allow me to take your online platforms to the highest rankings with all the best-copywritten technical content. Be consistent and upgrade your content strategy to boost your creativity. Give the client complete confidence to commit to your product and brand. I'm devoted to helping you meet all business goals and targets. But first, let me unpack a little bit about myself! I’ve been a freelance writer for 3+ years and through this time, I have been able to create written content for various businesses, blogs, and websites in numerous niches including those in the social welfare, housing and real estate, home decor, bedding, beauty, science and tech, clothing, the entertainment industry and lastly faith-based content. Still not convincing enough? I can go on to say, I'm versed in different writing styles and I pride myself on being extremely professional (which can also be seen from my reviews) and aim to always deliver a job well done before a deadline. I am very proud of my personable yet professional manner and possess excellent communication skills. How would we work? 1. We will have a brief call or message chat. 2. We will discuss the fine details of the job. 3. We immediately start working on your task with regular feedback and clear communication. 4. I will deliver the completed masterpiece. Thank you for visiting my profile, please do indulge yourself with my portfolio below. I look forward to working with you.WritingArticleEnglishCreative WritingArticle WritingContent WritingBlog WritingReport WritingEditing & ProofreadingOnline WritingCopywritingSEO WritingSearch Engine Optimization
- $50 hourlyI hold a PhD in Leadership, am a multi-skilled academic writer (business, humanities and social sciences), Business Consultant, HR Generalist, Recruiter, and One on One CoachWritingBusiness CoachingArticle WritingManagement DevelopmentAcademic WritingOrganizational DevelopmentHuman Resource ManagementContent WritingBusiness Plan
- $5 hourlyResult-oriented project team leader with over 5 years of experience covering project and product management including developing, implementing, and supporting complex infrastructures and strategies for fast-growing startups. A fearless problem solver who is always eager to learn and grow while facing challenges head-on. An extremely detail-oriented and versatile team player with an inherent skill to adapt to changing project requirements quickly to meet business goals. As a seasoned freelance project manager with extensive experience in managing complex technical software and web projects, as well as digital marketing and creative initiatives, I have a proven track record of delivering successful outcomes for clients across a wide range of industries. With a deep understanding of project management methodologies and a strong ability to navigate technical complexities, I excel in leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels. I am adept at developing project plans, managing budgets, and delivering projects on time and within scope. My skills and experience include Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid methodologies, as well as expertise in project management tools such as Jira, Asana, and Trello. I also have extensive experience in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns, as well as creative projects such as branding and design. I am a proactive problem solver, a natural communicator, and a strategic thinker. I am passionate about delivering quality work, building strong relationships with clients, and ensuring that projects exceed expectations. If you are looking for a senior freelance project manager who can deliver results for your technical, digital marketing, or creative projects, I am ready to help. Let's connect and explore how I can support your business needs.WritingResearcherArticle WritingIT Project ManagementDigital Project ManagementJiraAsanaSearch Engine OptimizationBusiness AnalysisAgile Project ManagementProject ManagementBlog ContentContent WritingWebsite ContentCopywriting
- $12 hourlyWork Experience * experience researching and supervising research in Early Childhood Development at various levels from preschool to Teacher Education. * ghost edited and proof read educational materials for Early Childhood Development classes for an educational publishing houses over the years * designed and developed and designed educational materials at teacher education level * edit and prof read own,students and colleagues work * wrote critical analysis of own and others work * set,marked.moderate,administered examinations * developed and compiled examination mark profiles using Microsoft excel * demonstrated a high degree of collaboration as the coordinator of an examinable area - can translate from Shona to English. Interests * member of various online writers platform * reading anything of interest to me * watching films and drama * visiting places of interest in my country *fishing and farmingWritingArticle WritingTranslationCurriculum DevelopmentBeta ReadingBlog WritingEnglishAcademic WritingEducationReview or Feedback CollectionCritical Thinking SkillsFilm CriticismEditing & ProofreadingResearch PapersGhostwriting
- $30 hourlyHi, I am Lennon. I consider myself an internet native and I am quick to pick up any technology. I also have a bachelor’s degree in psychology and experience working as a writing tutor. My skills include a little bit of everything: copywriting and editing, email and calendar management, graphic design, and more. I am also happy doing basic research tasks or anything that you just don’t have time to do yourself! No job is too big or too small. Community management is my greatest strength and I would love to help engage your Facebook group, Discord server, Reddit community, online course, or wherever your community lives! I have experience planning virtual events, cohosting Zoom meetings, and moderating group discussions.WritingProduct PageBlog WritingArticle WritingWebsite ContentLanding PageArticleEditing & ProofreadingAbout Us PageCreative Writing
- $5 hourlyI am multilingual, with English as a native language. I studied English Literature and have always excelled in subjects pertaining to the English language and creativity. This encouraged me to take on book reviewing for Onlinebookclub.org. I worked for the agency for over a year, strengthening my skills in proofreading of novels and children’s books. In my role as a book reviewer, I specialized in taking note of the editing, grammar, punctuation, spelling errors, and the general format and consistency of the books. I was required to read the novels, take notes, and write an overall commentary on the book, including a summary, pros and cons, and a rating of the content. My clients can be sure that I will provide work of the highest standards. I work fast, efficiently, and with great attention to detail, as I strive to produce the best results. I look forward to working on new projects and producing quality work.WritingMicrosoft WordProofreadingData EntryEnglish
- $10 hourlyI am a young, aspiring short film writer as well as an opera singer. I wasn't educated for my writing skills I learnt through out the years when I associated my self in production houses. My skill grew as per experience and some of my work has been recognized and appreciated by different production houses. As mentioned above I am an opera singer as well and I wish to be part of a musical voice over so as to increase my experiences.WritingReceptionist SkillsVocal PerformanceTypingSingingVoice-OverUS English DialectExplainer VideoProofreadingFilm ProductionCopywritingMicrosoft WordVideo CommercialFemaleEnglish
- $25 hourlyI provide writing services under a number of categories, such as copy writing, website writing, blog posts, copy editing, and creative fiction.WritingBlog WritingContent WritingBlog ContentSEO WritingEnglishMedia & EntertainmentFact-CheckingEducationCreative WritingArticleCopywritingResearcherWebsite ContentArticle Writing
- $10 hourlyPERSONAL STATEMENT I am a hardworking, results oriented lady who is seeking employment to adequately apply my knowledge in guaranteeing impressively optimum solutions to tasks given to me. Public speaking is my greatest strength identified with my eloquent speech, confident character and cheerfulness with the aim of attracting diverse markets to meet a desired goal. PERSONAL COMPETENCIES * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines. * Excellent oral and written correspondence with an exceptional attention to detail. * Strong research and analytical skills. * Enthusiastic self-starter who contributes well to the team. * Great attention to detailWritingMicrosoft WordError DetectionProofreadingEnglishFormattingGoogle Docs
- $15 hourlyI am highly proficient in the English Language and I am highly skilled in document proof reading, policy development specific to HR, as well as training module development. I am also a great administrator, I am organized and I aim to ensure that everything is done on time and up to standard. I have a Bachelors and Masters degree in Organizational Psychology and Leadership and Management respectively. I have written a book, and I have recently been given the honor of my dissertation being written as an academic journal article. I believe smart and not hard work pays off!WritingMicrosoft ExcelProofreadingMotivational SpeakingEnglish TutoringVirtual AssistanceShonaEnglishMS ExcelHuman Resources ConsultingTypingTraining & DevelopmentGoogle DocsInternet ResearchData Entry
- $10 hourlyI have been in the media industry for over eight years working for The Sunday Mail. During that time I have gained vast experience in the industry, developing my skills in various areas including writing, copy editing, social media management, web designing and web management among other things. I also run my own blog, 263culture, which focuses on arts and entertainment content. My Services Include: - Blog Writing - Hard News Writing - Transcription - Copywriting - Copy Editing - Web Designing (WordPress) - Social Media ManagementWritingAudio TranscriptionVideo TranscriptionBlog WritingNewspaper JournalismWeb DevelopmentCopywritingSocial Media ManagementSocial Media Content CreationEditing & ProofreadingWeb Content DevelopmentWeb DesignJournalism Writing
- $50 hourlyYou will struggle to find a more knowledgeable, experienced & dedicated Zimbabwe Travel Specialist, Destination Manager and Freelance Consultant with over 30 years' experience across several sectors in the travel industry. If you ever dreamed of exploring this gorgeous country I am proud to call my home, if you yearn for wild places, warm people and amazing encounters & experiences, then I'm your person! I live & breathe the safari life & Zimbabwe has diverse offerings for every type of client. I will assist you in creating that unforgettable holiday of your dreams, with memories that will last you a lifetime!WritingInformation LiteracyOrganizerComputer SkillsTravel & HospitalityCalendar ManagementCustomer ServiceTravel PlanningHospitality & TourismManagement SkillsCritical Thinking SkillsLifestyle & TravelData EntryMicrosoft Office
- $60 hourly"Ready to soar to new heights with captivating and persuasive content? Look no further! As a skilled copywriter with a knack for innovative ideas and a master's degree in Agricultural Engineering, I am uniquely equipped to elevate your brand and help you reach higher levels of success. Let my passion for reading and writing transform your piece into a compelling masterpiece. Don't waste another second – let's connect and watch your message soar to extraordinary heights!" Founder of QuickSummWritingTypingData EntrySurvey Data Analysis
- $50 hourlyI’m a graphic designer with experience in social media graphics, motion visuals and websites for small and medium sized businesses. The following is a list of the few services that i offer in design. Company Profiles Business Cards Work ID cards Banners Teardrop Banners Pull Up Banners Billboards (etc)WritingGraphic Design
- $40 hourlySOCIAL WORKER I am a versatile result driven professional with a social work degree and experience of working with individuals and families in the society, empowering them to take charge of their lives and embark on a journey of self growth. Proven problem solving skills, analytical skills, a fast learning curve and adapt to evolving industry trends. A dedicated professional with the drive and skill to bring change and development to all groups from all walks of life in the society. CORE COMPETENCIES Broker+ Advocate+ Facilitator +Educator +Counselor +Organizer +Education +Case Manager +Project Planning and ManagementWritingEmail MarketingEbook WritingCreative WritingCold CallingAdministrative SupportVoice ActingForex TradingMarketing AdvertisingFreelance MarketingPoetryCounselingOffice DesignCase ManagementMicrosoft Office
- $100 hourlyI assists organizations to derive maximum value from their creativity and innovations through intellectual property.WritingOnline Chat SupportOnline ResearchIntellectual Property ConsultingCustomer ServiceCustomer EngagementWriting CritiqueIntellectual Property ProtectionIntellectual Property Law
- $50 hourlyObjective: To utilize my passion for writing and blogging to create engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences and helps them in different aspects of their lives.WritingBlog CommentingBlog DevelopmentBlogBlog WritingBlog ContentProofreading
- $35 hourlyI am a ghost writer with over two years of experience in writing books, blogs, and articles for various platforms and genres. I have a passion for writing and creating content that engages and inspires readers. I have worked with reputable and established publishing companies, such as Amazon, kobo, and Austin publishers, as well as individual authors and clients. I have written over 100 books and 200 blog posts and articles on topics such as fiction, non-fiction, biography, self-help, and more. As a ghost writer, I offer the following services: - Writing: I can write high-quality content that meets your specifications and expectations. I can write in different styles, tones, and voices, depending on your preferences and needs. I can write for different audiences and purposes, such as entertainment, education, or persuasion. - Proofreading: I can proofread your content and check for errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax. I can also suggest improvements in clarity, coherence, and flow of your content. - Research: I can research and verify the information and facts that you want to include in your content. I can use reliable sources, such as books, journals, websites, databases, and others. I can also cite your sources properly and avoid plagiarism. - Formatting: I can format your content according to the specific requirements and standards of the platform or purpose you are writing for. I can use different styles, fonts, sizes, colors, alignments, margins, headings, lists, tables, images, and other elements that affect the appearance and layout of your content. I can also use different software and tools that help me format your content. As a ghost writer, I have the following skills: - Speed: I can type fast and accurately, without making errors or typos. My average typing speed is over 80 words per minute (WPM), which is twice the average typing speed of 40 WPM. - Accuracy: I can type correctly and precisely, without making mistakes or omissions. My average typing accuracy is over 98%, which is higher than the average typing accuracy of 92%. - Grammar: I have a good command of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax. I can write clear and coherent sentences, paragraphs, and documents that follow the rules and conventions of the language I am writing in. I can also proofread and edit my own work and others' work. - Vocabulary: I have a rich and varied vocabulary, especially if I am writing for different genres, topics, and audiences. I can use appropriate words and expressions that convey the intended meaning and tone of my content. I can also expand my vocabulary by learning new words and terms. - Creativity: I have a high level of creativity and originality when I am writing for creative purposes, such as fiction, poetry, drama, or other forms of artistic expression. I can create engaging and compelling characters, plots, settings, dialogues, themes, and messages that appeal to my readers. I can also experiment with different styles, techniques, and genres of writing. If you are looking for a ghost writer who can write quality content for you in a timely manner with professionalism and reliability then look no further than me. I am confident that I can meet your expectations and deliver the best results for you. Contact me today to discuss your project details and get started on your writing journey. 😊WritingBook WritingBlog WritingResearch & StrategyGrammarKeyboardingTypingGhostwritingFormattingProofreading
- $40 hourly_ effective writing - great designing - event planning and designing: planning tips for all events ie weddings, birthday parties, life celebrations, cooperate events and conference - analyzing data and points - product analysis - reading notes, books and giving a summary of whatever notes read on - effective writing - effectively listening to audios and effective writing - product awareness - thorough researching on products or whatever that needs research - product management - designing offices - designing homes -WritingActive ListeningDecision MakingDesign AnalysisDesign WritingWritten LanguageWritten ComprehensionReadyTalk
- $90 hourlyWhne humans experience trauma or sever life strees it's not uncommon for their lives ti unravel. My great passion is bringing healing to people who have been through traumatic experiences. I mainly help some students at at my school to find healthy perceptions and strengthen their relationships with friends and family so they can know themselves as peaceful, whole and safeWritingDating & Social LifeOnline Gambling WebsiteSpeech Therapy
- $75 hourlyI am a amateur rugby player ,good at almost every sport ,interested in app developing and has great taste at bringing a room to life with amazing taste in color and interior designs . *knows IT *COMMUNICATION IS KEY keep in comsWritingDesign for ManufacturingPaintingBuildingSports & FitnessMobile AppTraining
- $35 hourlyI am a capable, organized, reliable, detail-oriented individual who is able to work as part of a team. I have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization. I possess excellent problem solving skills Problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with innovative solutions. I have the ability to work in high-pressure environments with minimal supervision. I am eager to learn and improve my knowledge and skills and have the ability to adapt to any environment. I have experience in engineering principles, theory , strong knowledge of principles. I have leadership and drive, and am comfortable working with other professionals to ensure successful project completion. 我是一个有能力,有组织,可靠,注重细节的人,能够作为团队的一员工作. 我有积极的态度,强烈的职业道德以及在组织内学习和成长的强烈愿望. 我拥有出色的解决问题的能力,并且能够提出创新的解决方案. 我有能力在高压环境下在最低限度的监督下工作. 我渴望学习和提高自己的知识技能,并有能力适应任何环境. 我在工程原理,理论,原理方面有丰富的知识. 我具有领导力和干劲,并且适应与其他专业人员的合作,以确保项目成功完成.WritingSongStoryNarrativeCreative WritingStory Writing
- $60 hourlyI’m a content writer , editor and proofreader with eight years of experience. Whether you’re trying to perfectly structure your emails, word your reports succinctly, write out your blogs or get your academic paper to sound more concise, I am available to help. I also offer assistance with grant writing for non-profit organisations.WritingMicrosoft PublisherCanvaCounselingActive ListeningEditing & ProofreadingContent WritingProofreading
- $5 hourlyI am a psychology graduate from the University of Johannesburg in South Africa. Currently working as a Physical Education and Psychology teacher. I am also doing my Masters in Sports Business Management and policy. I have great analytical skills, I pay great attention to detail. I have a good command of English. My niche and area of expertise is psychology but I am willing to learn and research about any topics that might be of interest to me. Skills include: writing ( blogs, articles, reports) Research Typing Proofreading I always strive to exceed the needs and expectations of my clients. I am professional and I deliver quality and original work. If this is something you are looking for then I am your person.WritingTutoringArticle WritingEssay WritingEditing & ProofreadingPsychologyCreative WritingAcademic WritingTypingCounseling PsychologyReport WritingBlog Writing
- $25 hourlyI'm a young woman with great writing skills: I am talented in creative writing, article writing, blogging, and report writing. I have commendable knowledge and experience in writing grant applications for organizations and companies. In addition, you will benefit greatly from hiring me for transcription services as I have excellent listening and typing skills My experience in transcription is well over 4 years, with a large portion of that being services rendered to local companies. Recently, I have also done well on other international online transcription platforms. My turnaround is quick, and therefore you can expect top notch standard of work in short periods of time. Based on my experience in transcription, I have developed a sharp eye for Reviewing other transcripts and rating accuracy as well as correcting the errors. I can assist you with social media marketing; this includes but is not limited to managing your social media platforms, crafting social media strategies, and developing the overall brand identity. I am also a freelance voice over artist, with a soft, authoritative, and calm voice which can bring your books to life. Regular communication is really important to me, so let’s keep in touch! :)WritingBlog WritingEditing & ProofreadingGrant WritingProposal WritingGrant ApplicationPublic RelationsEnglishSocial Media Marketing StrategyBlog ContentEbook WritingSocial Media Management
- $10 hourlyTalented and keen-eyed proofreader with extensive professional experience in English proofreading and editing in academia and in legal practice. Available to serve you for all your dissertations, reports, blog articles, and more. I serve the needs of my clients by providing peace of mind that errors and formatting mistakes in those all-important documents are detected and corrected, ensuring a professional look and appropriate tone adjusted to every type of audience. Special skills include the ability to review documents for clients in the legal services and tertiary academic sector. If you need another eye, then I am your guy.WritingError DetectionMicrosoft WordLegal TranscriptionProofreadingGoogle DocsEnglish
- $8 hourlyI am a very good communicator . I am really good at customer service .I used to work at Econet's call center. My time management abilities are very good , I do not procrastinate and I also do my work on time . I can speak fluent English , at times I used used to help foreigners in Zimbabwe learn basic English . I can speak chinese and translate English to Chinese. .I can perform well under pressure .I am also good at marketing .My writing skills are also very good and I am well vexed with microsoft office and google suite .My transcriptional skills are exceptional and I am very knowledgeable when it comes to call centers .I worked as a call center agent for Canadian companies for the whole of last year .WritingResume WritingAudio TranscriptionCustomer Service ChatbotTypingEnglish PunctuationMicrosoft WordEnglish ProofreadingEnglish SpellingProofreadingError Checking
Want to browse more freelancers?Sign up
How hiring on Upwork works
1. Post a job (it’s free)
Tell us what you need. Provide as many details as possible, but don’t worry about getting it perfect.
2. Talent comes to you
Get qualified proposals within 24 hours, and meet the candidates you’re excited about. Hire as soon as you’re ready.
3. Collaborate easily
Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app.
4. Payment simplified
Receive invoices and make payments through Upwork. Only pay for work you authorize.