Early Bird Cultural Exchange, a leading operator of cultural exchange programs in China, is seeking program participants who are interested in studying Chinese language and culture, gaining international teaching experience, and traveling in China.
• Age: 18 and above
• At least a high school graduate (or will graduate before the start of the program)
• A native English speaker or proficient in English.
• No criminal record
• Can commit to participate in a 3-, 6-, or 12-month program
• Eager to experience Chinese culture
• Positive, passionate and loves children
• Teaching English to your host family, particularly the family’s child(ren)
• Sharing your own culture with your host family
With Early Bird’s Cultural Exchange Program, you will enjoy the following：
• Beijing Tours
• Chinese language lessons (6 hours per week)
• Furnished bedroom with free Internet
• Three meals per day
• 1,000 RMB per month stipend for personal expenses