Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
My name is Matt Haas from Germany and I run a small but established company around Trends and Megatrends. We do help organizations to keep up with innovation and change coming mid- and long-term. We scan trends all the time, evaluate them and help to transfer them into the specific setting.
Looking for another assistant for English-speaking jobs as well as local PR-activities. On top, we love to use latest technology in real use. I am looking for 4 to 16 hours a week and due to the quality expectations in Germany you MUST speak great English and good German.
Yo will be doing very different jobs including:
a. Discovering key journalists and bloggers on different topics
b. Contacting these key influencers with news we generate, also to optimize our online reputation and increas our search engine results
c. Different jobs to optimize our influence in social media
d. Discovering key messages from journalists (for both, our own PR as well as speeches)
e. Doing a variety...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have an eager and bright 15 year old boy who is studying for his IGCSE in Computer Science and has chosen to learn SWIFT for the programming paper (Paper 2).
I am looking for a tutor who is skilled in Swift and is happy to teach him, via Skype. We are in central Europe so are looking for someone in the same time zone. We are looking for someone to teach 1 or 2 hours a week.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested! We would like lessons to begin mid-September 2015 and run until May 2016.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hi everybody... I have B. Ed. in English language but I still need to improve my speaking, accent is still present, therefore I need a native speaker who will talk with me. I can`t pay much, so give me your rates per hour. It will be two times a week through skype...
I need 3 (could be more or fewer than three) articles-reviews of financial institutions you are a customer of, with at least 800 words. Pay total is $100. The order of importance is the following (1. being the highest)
1. IRA accounts
2. Brokerage accounts
3. Bank accounts (example: Citi Bank checking account review)
4. Any other financial accounts, except insuranse, cc-s and mortgages.
Reviews don't have to be positive - they could be neutral or negative. They must be honest. Should be written from the third person.
Articles should be original, informative and useful. Re-write of existing articles is not accepted. I will check online with Copyscape tool that this is an original piece. If any part of article is stolen - you will not get paid. I'm not a negative person - I mention all this because a lot of people do this.
Please send 1-2 articles on personal finance subject that you wrote (not required) AND the list of institutions you could write review for (required). Examples:
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We're a digital marketing agency based in Uk and We're looking for someone to help with Google Shopping feed optimization, it would involve to improve titles and descriptions as per Google's best practice, a bit of keyword research, etc You'd be working closely with the different client management teams to prepare a weekly optimization task.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for teachers who are into Spanish and English Language who can help us to create worksheets in our website. You must have experience on this field.
When applying, please send samples of worksheets you have done before.
We need to find native American teachers to make video showing the learners how to pronounce ED endings. Here are the general requirements for you:
1. You must be an English teacher with teaching experience.
2. You are going to record videos so make sure you have no problem with that. The videos you record must have good quality so the students have no problem following you.
3. The lessons must help the learners learn to pronounce ED endings in all cases (/t/, /d/, /id/) and even some exceptions when the ed endings are not pronounced following the rules (in the case of some adjectives)
4. You are an experienced teacher of English so you may already know how to teach this topic. You have your own style and I respect that. The ultimate goal of this lesson is to help the students learn how to pronounce ED endings correctly when they encounter them.
- The lesson must demonstrate to the learners in a slow and clear manner how the ED ending sounds are made.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are starting brand new Math tutoring center and currently developing math curriculum for 2nd to 8th grades that meet the Virginia Standard of SOL .
Our competitors are MATHNASIUM, KUMON, C2 Education, Sylvan Learning.
I like you to review the preliminary draft from our developer. Purpose is to tell a convincing stories why customers should choose us. We can work with you to provide additional info for your writing
C3 Cyber Club is not only attempting to opening computer enrichment course, but a mathematics course for all grades. After development from mathematics teachers and experts, we have achieved a process to have kids build their fundamental math knowledge to succeed or get ahead in their education.
We understand that the mathematical standards in the Virginia Department of Education is one of the most difficult in the United States. Our curriculum is created to cover all materials for all grade levels in the Virginia standards....
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. Teach the English language to Chinese students.
2. Evaluate student’s performance based on set guidelines.
3. Submit lesson memo after the class.
1. Work at the comfort of your own home.
2. Flexible hours.
3. Free training to upgrade your skills.
4. Easy and fast promotion.
1. Good command of the English language.
2. Wired DSL connection with speed of at least 3 Mbps.
3. Laptop or Desktop (Operating system must be WINDOWS).
4. Availability to work at least 5 days a week, especially from 7pm – 11pm.
No experience needed and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
What are you waiting for?
Submit your resume right now and get ready for a phone interview!
Resume must haves:
1. Resume must be in .doc form with your complete name (i.e. JuanDelaCruz) as your file name.
2. Include your active mobile number, email address, and skype id.
Please fill out the form by clicking on the link below