Have you dreamed about combining the flexibility of working from home with doing really rewarding work? Perhaps you would like to seriously supplement your existing income with part time earnings? Do you want to use your experience and develop your skills to deliver fun and engaging lessons, which will inspire and delight and truly make a difference?
If the above is of interest, then Continuum Education Services, an education sector recruitment company, should have the right opportunity for you. Our clients are reputable, award winning businesses who rely on us to find them passionate, qualified teachers to teach English to children as their second language (ESL) online.
HOW TO APPLY:
It’s simple, just send us an e-mail to email@example.com and make sure that it contains the following;
1. An attached resume/CV clearly showing your teaching experience, age and nationality;
2. An attached colour head and shoulders photo of yourself;
3. An attached copy of your B degree;
4. A skype/similar contact address for video chat;
5. Please quote reference number “UP01” in the subject line/body of the email.
Should you meet the requirements of any of our currents roles, we will be in touch regarding the next steps in the process. Sounds great right? Apply NOW & let’s get you teaching soon!
Continuum Education Services (CES) was founded in 2014 and is a provider of teaching resources to the global online education market.