We are currently looking for ESL teachers for our young students. We look for teachers that are energetic and can provide engaging classes, and who are motivated and excited to work with a promising company that is growing at a fast pace. We currently have 30,000+ active students and 3,000+ active teachers.
Founded in 2013, our mission is to provide the American elementary school experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes.
Our company is also venture backed by top investors, such as Innovation Works, Sequoia Capital, Matrix Partners, H Capital, Northern Light Venture, Yunfeng Capital, Learn Capital and Bryant Stibel (Kobe Bryant’s investment fund).
★★★ WHAT WE DO ★★★
- 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- 25-minute highly engaging lessons
★★★ WHAT WE REQUIRE ★★★
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with Fast Internet connection and audio/video capability
★★★ JOB DETAILS ★★★
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: Minimum 7.5 hours per week commitment. The 7.5 hours per week have to be during Beijing peak hours. Peak hours are Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9-11am in Beijing time. Teachers are not required to work full shifts, just to ensure 7.5 hours during the peak times.
$$$ Payment $$$
Our teachers receive a base pay of US$ 14-$18/hour. There are bonuses for every lesson, so a typical salary range would be between US$ 14-22/hour. This position is ideal for part-time teachers looking to supplement their income and to develop skills in teaching ESL to children.