We're looking for qualified candidates for a long-term collaboration to write articles in neutral American English for a blog. Target readers are non-native speakers of English, thus contents must be developed according to different levels (beginner to intermediate)
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a native speaker of English
- be experienced in this field
- be creative
- have excellent spelling skills
- be able to create suitable, interesting, easy-to-follow texts for learners at different learning stages.
- be able to ocassionally write about English grammar/facts
- ideally have experience teaching English as a foregin language
Please submit your quotation for 4 articles
- 2 for beginners (A1, A2), 100 + 150 words each.
- 2 for an intermediate level (B1, B2): 250 + 350 words each.