Symetrix is a Electronic Security Installation firm that manages over a dozen technicians who travel, and work across the country.
We are looking for someone to complement our team by providing services for scheduling, customer liason and generalised support.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- LOTS of decision making
- Telephone & Email correspondance with customers (via voip/skype/etc)
- Managing scheduling system
- General administrative functions around the above
- Technical responses to customers
This can be an extremely fast paced job, so its important that only high performers apply for this role.
You should be:
- Have exceptional communication skills - high level english
- Prompt, available full time
- Organized and thorough
- Think Fast
Makes it easier if you are:
- Interested in IT, or technical things
- 'Native' english speaker (or very close)
- High energy worker
- Work hours are 8am - 5pm, monday to friday.