I have created very in-depth outlines of 5 different books. Each book is on a topic related to innovation, entrepreneurship, economic development, and nonviolent direct action.
For each outline, I would like you to create an original article that is 3000 words. You can surely use more than just the outlines to create the content, this is just a baseline for you to start with that should get you 60% there.
Some of the outlines are longer than others and I will work directly with you to let you know which outlines I believe could be made into more than one article - because if this arrangement works out, I have at least 30 more articles to have you work on!
The overarching goal is to be positioned as a broad-ranging authority figure on a large swath of topics. Once chosen, I will provide you with a more in-depth view into the larger strategy so that its clear how your work fits into the large picture, and provides further context.
Requirements for each article:
- calibri, 11pt, single spaced
- there should always be an opening quote that sets the "tone" for the article, getting the reader into the right cognitive mindset
- voice/tone: links to videos, branding materials, and articles will be forwarded to you so that you can understand my "voice" and how the tone of the article should proceed
- at the beginning of each article, have 3-5 "key points" in bullet pointed form. The goal of these key points is to provide the reader a quick glance into the nuggets of insight within the article and why it's important for them to read the article. (I will forward you a target market description of my audience so it can be tailored to them)
- at the end of each article, research 3-5 recommended books and/or papers which accentuate, validate, or provide analysis on the article. For instance, one of the books to be recc'd with the attached doc would be Dambisa Moyo's book in correspondence with these notes.
Requirements for SEO purposes:
- keyword optimized title and subtitle
- there will be two keywords per article that should be mentioned at a rate of 10% in the article, as we are looking for keyword density in each article. This should not be very hard as the keywords will be very targeted so its less a structural issue than grammatical.
- cite (3) linkable sources in each article. This will optimize for SEO purposes and legitimacy.
All of your submissions will be run through a plagiarism check. I would suggest you do the same for each article simply to ensure quality.
Hoping this is the start of a much larger ghostwriting partnership!
Attached is a sample outline for your convenience to get a "feel" for the quality of the content you'll be working with. ("Dead Aid" by Dambisa Moyo)