We need an order processing assistant for our rentals company. Must be attentive to detail, and enter customer retail and rental orders from our website, send purchase orders to vendors, and enter data into QuickBooks. Will also update web ordering platforms with accuracy.
1. Create Purchase Orders, calculating days in transit as needed
2. Select the nearest warehouse, select the equipment needed for the rental, and email the matching equipment codes for the rental items with the PO.
3. Calculate return information (Calendaring)
4. Overall administrative support for ordering and returns processes
5. Assisting with order data in QuickBooks
6. Updating records and item prices
7. Providing reports for analysis regularly
8. Communicating with vendors and customers by phone as needed to resolve questions about tracking, product colors, etc.
The right candidate may also move into helping oversee transit each day and supporting warehouse supply orders.
Due to the level of customer service and sales support required in training and helping with transit in real time, we prefer to hire staff who will log in at a consistent time Monday through Friday, and possibly on weekends if desired.
Training materials are available. We value consistently logging in, and responsible communication. We hope to find a long-term person for this role! We have a great feedback score and long history with many of our UpWork contractors, and hope you find a fit with us!