What is a high-ticket closing freelancer?
A high-ticket closing freelancer is a sales professional who provides solutions to problems rather than sells products or services to a mass audience. Upwork offers access to capable High-ticket closing specialists that can help your business marry its complex solution to select customers who specifically need it.
How do you hire a high-ticket closing freelancer?
You can source high-ticket closing freelancer talent on Upwork by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for a in high-ticket closing freelancer.
- Post it on Upwork. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Upwork. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview high-ticket closing freelancers. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of high-ticket closing freelancer you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire a high-ticket closing freelancer?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced high-ticket closing freelancer may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their high-ticket closing freelancing services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write a high-ticket closing freelancer job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample high-ticket closing freelancer job post titles:
- Consultant needed to find customers for our high-end services
- Need relationship manager who can connect with senior executives
- Looking for consultant to who engage and close high-end customers
An effective high-ticket closing freelancer job post should include:
- Scope of work: From analyzing customer issues to recommending a suite of solutions, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, software, or budgets, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
High-ticket closing freelancer job responsibilities
Here are some examples of high-ticket closing freelancer job responsibilities:
- Regularly close a high percentage of qualified leads
- Respond to leads and prospects using multiple tools, such as phone, email, and virtual meetings
- Train sales staff on how to close executive prospects
High-ticket closing freelancer job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in a high-ticket closing freelancer. Here are some examples:
- Proven track record successfully consulting with C-level executives
- Exceptional time management and consultative selling skills
- Minimum 3 years closing long sales cycle opportunities